On 2/25/2019 at 1:27 AM, vinfamy said:

Sounds like just a silly mistake on my part. I'll get this fixed by the next release.

What about during scenes after you start the incest relationship, is the text in brackets next to your boyfriend's name whenever it's his dialogue line correct or is that reverse gender too?

Pretty sure in conversations it still says sister, mum and auntie instead of the proper term even in the brackets next to their name.

Edit: Yes it is just tested it.

On 2/25/2019 at 9:21 AM, Frednotbob said:

Just a couple of comments from my last playthrough (I've got 1.21.64):
LifePlay Error Log.txt 8.85 kB · 1 download

Try open up the LifePlay.sln with visual studio and build from there first

Is your sister the only relative you have in the game? After you start a steady relationship with her, the game technically sees her no longer as a relative NPC but a normal NPC (you may have noticed she got moved to the bottom of your contacts list after you started the relationship) and maybe that's why it doesn't recognize any relatives you have.

To disable dirtytalks , go to D:\LifePlay\Content\Modules , search for 'lptalk' and delete all the files that are found

On 2/27/2019 at 5:41 AM, vinfamy said:

Is your sister the only relative you have in the game? After you start a steady relationship with her, the game technically sees her no longer as a relative NPC but a normal NPC (you may have noticed she got moved to the bottom of your contacts list after you started the relationship) and maybe that's why it doesn't recognize any relatives you have.

To disable dirtytalks , go to D:\LifePlay\Content\Modules , search for 'lptalk' and delete all the files that are found 

She's the only relative I currently have; the menu still allows me to sneak into her room, even though she doesn't seem to be living there any more.  It also breaks any of the 'shower' scenes for my own character.

I don't want to destroy the 'dirty talk' files, but I do want to be able to toggle them; it would be a nice convenience feature for those players that want a bit more customization :).

I'll do some more testing and see if it was something that I did, or just a scene that missed (I tend to rush things a bit sometimes, so I might simply have missed her moving out.)

On 2/24/2019 at 8:27 AM, vinfamy said:

Sounds like just a silly mistake on my part. I'll get this fixed by the next release.

What about during scenes after you start the incest relationship, is the text in brackets next to your boyfriend's name whenever it's his dialogue line correct or is that reverse gender too?

I'm not the original person you replied to, but I've experienced the same. Also the text in brackets next to boyfriend's name did reverse. Noticed it when my character started an incest relationship with her dad. In contacts list it then said Mom/boyfriend and the text in brackets next to their name said Timothy (Mom).

Don't know if it does it with any other relatives.

Plans for v1.22 (8 - 10 March)
After the last update which focused on the 'forbidden' content, I think it's only fitting that this update will focus on the other popular optional fetish: So far all non-consensual content in the game is restricted to male on female, v1.22 will change that:
- Female-on-male rough animations
- Lesbian rough animations
- Some gay rough animations
- Expand the non-consensual scenes/ scenarios in the game to allow all gender combinations as aggressor / victim
- Cum effects (facial, creampie, on ass, on boobs, etc)
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Estimated Release Date: 8 - 10 March

17 hours ago, ScreaminDetroit said:

I'm not the original person you replied to, but I've experienced the same. Also the text in brackets next to boyfriend's name did reverse. Noticed it when my character started an incest relationship with her dad. In contacts list it then said Mom/boyfriend and the text in brackets next to their name said Timothy (Mom).

Don't know if it does it with any other relatives.

Anot her semi-related bug: when you create a pet, and try to change its appearance, it suddenly becomes a human. XD

On 3/5/2019 at 9:30 AM, Frednotbob said:

Anot her semi-related bug: when you create a pet, and try to change its appearance, it suddenly becomes a human. XD

Thanks for the bug report, but I can't seem to reproduce this issue at all on my game. What steps should I take for this to happen? Contacts > Add Pet > Edit Appearance > Confirm seems to keep the dog as a dog for me.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:12 AM, sss1sss11 said:

I'm just saying, I understand how much work you take it all, Vinfami. Dude, you're a superhero!

Thank you for your kind comment and for your support :)

122.png

LifePlay v1.22 Released!

- Female-on-male rough animations
- Lesbian rough animations
- Some gay rough animations
- Expand the non-consensual scenes/ scenarios in the game to allow all gender combinations as aggressor / victim
- Cum effects on female characters after sex
- Bug fixes and other improvements

Just come back to this after a few weeks break and love the new incest options/spending time with family etc, makes life easier than waiting for scenes to trigger. Also enjoying the additional incestuous text that accompanies sex scenes, adds nice touch. One thing, I feel like I'm missing something but how do we ask someone to be our significant other date/marry? I've been playing for weeks now, stats are 100 for both, and yet there's no option to date much less marry. What am I doing wrong? 

On 3/8/2019 at 9:29 PM, vinfamy said:

Thanks for the bug report, but I can't seem to reproduce this issue at all on my game. What steps should I take for this to happen? Contacts > Add Pet > Edit Appearance > Confirm seems to keep the dog as a dog for me.

All I remember doing is creating a pet, editing appearance, and finding that the pet's appearance menu changed (instead of options for dog breeds, the menu options for humans were displayed).

I'll do some more investigating, because I'm not certain whether it was an actual bug or just me clicking in the wrong spot.

Having quite a bit of fun with this game.

One question: Is it possible to activate the fm sex scenes with a futa lady? Specifically the rough and femdom animations. I can't seem to activate them even with the checkbox for to ignore animation conditions and max stats.

On 3/11/2019 at 12:00 PM, raeleesv said:

Just come back to this after a few weeks break and love the new incest options/spending time with family etc, makes life easier than waiting for scenes to trigger. Also enjoying the additional incestuous text that accompanies sex scenes, adds nice touch. One thing, I feel like I'm missing something but how do we ask someone to be our significant other date/marry? I've been playing for weeks now, stats are 100 for both, and yet there's no option to date much less marry. What am I doing wrong? 

When you're on a date with someone (i.e. you asked them out from the Contacts menu), you can right click anywhere on the screen > Propose relationship 

Under certain conditions (gender and the interpersonal i.e. confidence stat) , your date might also actively ask you to be become their gf/bf .

6 hours ago, lltt54 said:

Having quite a bit of fun with this game.

One question: Is it possible to activate the fm sex scenes with a futa lady? Specifically the rough and femdom animations. I can't seem to activate them even with the checkbox for to ignore animation conditions and max stats.

I'll add an Esc > Settings option to 'Allow female animations for trans' in the next version

Converting Daz3D Female Characters (Plans to v2.0)
Next month will mark one year from the game's first release and I'm sure most players would agree that the lack of truly detailed & realistic character models has been holding back the game's potential for far too long. 
Frustrated with this situation, I have been experimenting to convert Daz3D models for use with the game. This is a very challenging task as Daz characters are mostly meant for still renders and its powerful character customization options aren't game-engine-ready at all. However, I'm happy to say that after a lot of trial and error, I have finally figured out a method to make these models usable for LifePlay while:

• keeping most customization options, and
  • not tanking performance / frame rate.

The new Daz3d models will dramatically improve the game's graphical appeal but it's still a time-consuming conversion / adaptation process so I will focus on the most important priority for now: the female character models (the male characters will remain the same for the time being, but if popular demands call for it, I can repeat the same process for the men in the future). Also, the introduction of Daz3D female models into the game will take place over three upcoming beta versions as per the plans below:

• v2.0 Beta 1 (ETA 30 Mar): converts and adapts the models, morph targets, textures and shaders. This release will allow the player to simply test out the new models in the character creation menu and customize her facial and body features. No animations or clothing / other assets yet for the new models by this point so v2.0 Beta 1 will be mostly a tech demo version to show progress, but you will be able to at least save the characters to be used for the later versions.
  • v2.0 Beta 2 (ETA 13 April): retargets the (sex and other) animations for the new models. This release will allow the player to play the game basically as usual with the new models ... except everyone's naked / in very poor-fitting clothes for now.
  • v2.0 Stable (ETA 27 April): converts and adds clothes, hairstyles and other assets for the new models. By this point, Daz3d female models will have now been fully implemented into the game - giving it a major facelift.
  • v2.1 and later will return to creating new adult content / gameplay mechanics ...

What happens to the current female models? They will stay in the game files and be referred to as 'Legacy' and you will be able to choose between Daz and Legacy to use for each of your character / NPC that you're editing. For NPC generation, there will be a new slider in Esc > Customize NPC Distribution to set what percentages of NPCs use Daz or Legacy models - so you can have a mix for variety or simply scroll to 100% for the one you prefer.
One final point: due to the popularity of Daz3d models in adult visual novels, some people (myself included before I started this conversion attempt) associate Daz3d with characters with unrealistic body proportions (giant hips and thighs etc). However, rest assured, these proportions are simply how those visual novel authors decide to utilize the customization options, nothing to do with the base Daz models. Even with the new Daz3d models, LifePlay itself will stick to its 'philosophy' of neutral realistic base model with a lot of customization options so that people can tweak their character / NPC to whatever shape they want, realistic or fantasy.

Very exciting, was looking forward for better looking char models for a while now. Got a screenshot to show off yet?

(the male characters will remain the same for the time being, but if popular demands call for it, I can repeat the same process for the men in the future). 

Take as much time as you need with it but for the sake of uniformity and to cover people's preferences I'm in favor of improved male characters, in some version, at some point. 

1 hour ago, Acekull101 said:

How do you Install the Update when you have the game already? And how do you Install/download a city? It only have Central London in it.

Awesome Game by the way! I love it xD

Just extract and the overwrite the 'Update Only' file you downloaded

The maps are here https://mega.nz/#F!Nb5TmDoI!ab4HC83nZ088YlNUG8QdnQ - instructions to install are included

Sneak Peek Screenshots for LP 2.0 Beta 1
As explained in the previous post , the next version (coming next weekend) will see the first beta implementation of the Daz3d female models into the game. Attached are some screenshots to show the progress in converting these models for LifePlay.

Character Lighting During Scenes

Character_Lighting_During_Scenes.png 

Contact Menu Portraits with Different Makeup Styles
ContactMenu_DefaultMorphs_BlueEyes_MakeupStyle1_Medium.png ContactMenu_DefaultMorphs_BrownEyes_NoMakeup.png ContactMenu_DefaultMorphs_GreenEyes_MakeupStyle4_Heavy.png 

The screens above are using in-game lighting - i.e. very close to how they would look in game. The screens below are using low-contrast lighting in order to demonstrate the morph options:

Body Morphs
Default_Morphs.JPG Bodybuilder.JPG Fitness.JPG Heavy.JPG Pear.JPG Thin.JPG Thin_w_Fake_Boobs.JPG Voluptuous.JPG 

Expressions
Neutral.JPG Angry.JPG Drunk.JPG Flirty.JPG Scream.JPG Shocked.JPG Smile.JPG

Sneak Peek_LP 2.0 Beta 1.zip

On 2/27/2019 at 5:41 AM, vinfamy said:

I've tried compiling from source via LifePlay.sln, but it still won't open.  It's as if the compiler can't see the StreetMap plugin files for some reason.  Maybe they haven't been updated for 4.21.2?  I'm at a loss, anyhow XD.

Which Lighting Setup?

compare.png

After seeing the sneak peek previews attached with the previous post, some people mentioned that they actually preferred how the new models look in the 'Low Contrast to Demonstrate Morphs' folder to the actual in-game screenshots, so I decided to put this to a vote:
Based on the images above, which lighting setup would you prefer for the new Daz3d models to appear in game?
(Btw, the images above also show the first hairstyle I've converted for the new models. Hair isn't the focus of the upcoming Beta 1 release - it along with clothes will be the focus of Beta 3, but I didn't want to force everyone to test the new models with only bald heads for two updates so I decided to do a couple of basic hairstyles first)
Please vote here! Public votes are welcome.

Great work! 

A couple of observations I made that seemed to me a bit inconsistent:

When making the avatar, somehow I couldn't add pubes, though a lot of NPCs had them. But clicking the respective menu choice had no effect for the PC.

My female PC is a nurse and on one occasion was checking a "shemale" patient. When she decided to make out with her, the shemale's animations were exclusively female and on subsequent sex scenes, her cock was gone.

On a date with another female character, she asked my PC to make it official, which my PC declined at that point since they just had met. Later during that very same date, the other character introduced me to her girlfriend!

A long-term female date introduced me to her boyfriend asking for a threesome. They said they had an open relationship. Still, the game tries to guilt-trip the PC every time she has sex with one of the partners.
(P.S.: the other female had previously gotten my PC into doing so many naughty things that I was really hoping for an option to become a sub for the other couple :P )

Edited to add: Just now, when the date with a sudden girlfriend above proposed a threesome as well, for some reason, I only had the option to decline - what factors does that depend on?

On 3/25/2019 at 10:17 AM, TheRealLockdown said:

Downloaded it. Says I need Visual Studio to play. Visual Studio says I need a $45/month subscription. Is there a way to play the game for free?

Nah, the game doesn't require the actual Visual Studio. It just needs the completely free Visual C++ Redistributable https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 which you will need for virtually all Unreal Engine games anyway.