I don't know if this is specific for VR but it's happening to me in SKVR. I've got Flower girls working: fornicate works, self pleasure works (fun), paying bums to blow you. It's just the whores (and the bewitch targets) that fail to work after you select your choice for action. Any advice? I have tried reinstalling in game and with NMM and nothing works. I tried an old save to see if it was something I had done, no luck.

Also I was hoping to create some customized whores to populate my taverns. By adding the NPC to the beggar faction I can pay 25 $ for a blowy, how would I make my NPC to become a pro and offer all kind of services?

6 hours ago, jqm1001 said:

I don't know if this is specific for VR but it's happening to me in SKVR. I've got Flower girls working: fornicate works, self pleasure works (fun), paying bums to blow you. It's just the whores (and the bewitch targets) that fail to work after you select your choice for action. Any advice? I have tried reinstalling in game and with NMM and nothing works. I tried an old save to see if it was something I had done, no luck.

Also I was hoping to create some customized whores to populate my taverns. By adding the NPC to the beggar faction I can pay 25 $ for a blowy, how would I make my NPC to become a pro and offer all kind of services?

Hi, adding npc's to the dxDibellianFaction will make them function exactly like the default girls in FlowerGirls.. as in they will charge you for services and give you the same dialogue. Note that only the main voice-types are supported for voiced replies obviously.

Interesting, so you talk to the girls and they don't follow through on your selection? Thats wierd.. trying to think what could cause that.

On 4/23/2018 at 2:49 PM, Preddie.! said:

When did they update this? Yesterday I kept CTD so maybe thats why..

Update was out this morning.

On 4/23/2018 at 3:16 PM, Pati305 said:

When do you reckon will SkyUI/MCM be out? Got so many mods that rely on MCM to configure them.

Not sure if anyone is actively working on SkyUI...

As of Fall 2018 SkyUi VR is available.

• 3 months later...

Heya folks,
So not sure if this is a dead thread - all forums for SkyrimVR mods seem to have been inactive for the last 3-4 months, and I only just got the VR version.

I just wanted to say on a new playthrough when I briefly had the spinning bug for FG/AA, I was able to control it by pointing my HMD directly at my lover and keeping it REALLY still. It was twitchy as f*** - a couple of mm movement left or right and I was strapped to a helicopter blade again. But on the occasions I was able to control it, and the view lined up with my in-game head... it was really beautifully intimate, and I felt more involved in the scene than I do in 3rd person.

I use the VR Body mod, so I was able to see myself, and my hands, during the scene.

So I guess this is a small ''please'' for the option to remain in 1st person (or switch between 1st and 3rd)  for the FG/AA animations, if possible (without spinning and with a proper viewpoint)... on the few occasions everything has lined up correctly, and I've been able to control my HMD movement enough to limit spinning, it was again a really intimate and lovely experience.

Also, just cos I haven't seen anyone else post it in this thread, various users are making notes on what seems to work for VR and what doesn't in a shared spreadsheet - here's the link, please just consider carefully if & when you should ''add'' or ''overwrite'' existing info:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5U15qQLop9-HXufGtSNf0bUqIOS7PdVycoR2WtmW4c/edit#gid=192882930

Cheers!

24 minutes ago, Silo2079 said:

So I guess this is a small ''please'' for the option to remain in 1st person (or switch between 1st and 3rd)  for the FG/AA animations, if possible (without spinning and with a proper viewpoint)... on the few occasions everything has lined up correctly, and I've been able to control my HMD movement enough to limit spinning, it was again a really intimate and lovely experience.

I believe the author of FG accepted the 3rd person view (via the PC clone) as the way to use the mod in VR. There is a patch to run SL Ligtht the way you describe that doesn't have the spinning problem. 

The problem with the 1st person mode is that not all animations are appropriate. And the length of the scene needs to be longer than the default 20 - 30 sec. The animations with stages can also create problems since you change poses several times within the same scene. I guess a good VR sex mod would be a selection from all currently available animations with an option to progress the animation with a press of the trigger. 

By the way the most important read for somebody who is just starting with SkyrimVR is this megathread on /r/SkyrimVR that helps you turn the very gamey out of the box experience into something really good.

19 hours ago, prinyo said:

I believe the author of FG accepted the 3rd person view (via the PC clone) as the way to use the mod in VR. There is a patch to run SL Ligtht the way you describe that doesn't have the spinning problem. 

The problem with the 1st person mode is that not all animations are appropriate. And the length of the scene needs to be longer than the default 20 - 30 sec. The animations with stages can also create problems since you change poses several times within the same scene. I guess a good VR sex mod would be a selection from all currently available animations with an option to progress the animation with a press of the trigger. 

By the way the most important read for somebody who is just starting with SkyrimVR is this megathread on /r/SkyrimVR that helps you turn the very gamey out of the box experience into something really good.

Good to know, thanks for the info - and also for the megathread link, I'll go check that out right now!

(VR) Anyone know of a fix to the missing hands in Flower Girls animations? Only missing on the 3rd person player clone, NPC's are fine. Other mods that show the player in 3rd person (eg View Yourself) have hands. Only place they are missing is during romance animations. Built the hands in Bodyslide a bunch of times but still no luck getting them to show up.

The Good News: Min has acquired a VR headset.

I think that I'll modify Sexlab / Sexlab Light to spawn a clone much like Flower Girls does, so that we can utilize it for VR.

I also think that I'll modify Devious Devices to be (mostly) VR Compatible.

Nope. Sexlab utilizes both PapyrusUtil.dll and SexlabUtil.dll, neither of which are compatible with Skyrim VR. It's possible to port, but we're going to have to wait for @Ashal to do so as the source is not publicly available.

On 9/8/2018 at 3:20 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

:classic_rolleyes: The more I learn about SK VR, the less I'm inclined to ever try it.

Skyrim VR is absolutely incredible, man. I haven't put this many hours into Skyrim since 2013. It's just incredible. SKSE and SkyUI are working now, so it's finally getting to the point now that we have the mods we need to really make it shine. Combine that with Vortex making modding easier than it's ever been, and it's a really great experience with minimal work. 

Plus the community at the SkyrimVR subreddit is REALLY helpful and active if you do run in to issues. 

9 hours ago, takahata said:

<snip>

There are reasons well beyond just mods and the sickness called the Creation Club that infects SK VR. First off, I can't afford a VR headset. Second, I get motion sick when I wear said headsets. Finally, I've played Skyrim so many times over the past near-seven years that there's nothing more to do with it. A "VR" version of the exact same game is of no interest.

15 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I get motion sick when I wear said headsets

Shouldn't happen unless you're using cheap headsets, cheap trackers or cheap hardware in general, that doesn't produce 60-90fps. Often the specific motion methods within games are the culprit. For example, I own a Vive, good hardware and I never, ever get motion sick in games like Skyrim or Fallout. Put me on a virtual rollercoaster however and I'll puke within a minute. The difference is that rollercoaster games force wrong visual feedback upon you, while games like Skyrim are focusing on correct visual feedback.

I only ever get motion sick in games like that when the FPS drops.