Lineage ][ Mods Collection

i havnt checked the new version but another thing i wanted to sudjest is adjusting weapon dmg to make sense based off of the weapons type, grade, and tier.

also another idea is add weapon upgrading so we can upgrade a weapon from standard all the way up to legendary and the materials needed to upgrade them should be based on grade and tier. the higher the grade of weapon the more mats you will need to do the upgrade but dont go nuts and make us have to grind like hell but be fair. now what each weapon will belong to in terms of tier (skyrim weps and armor upgrade section like studded or dragon or deadric) is what you will have to figure out. its pretty much a given that most class S stuff would fall under deadric or maybe dragon.

also maybe in a future update add a shop with a npc selling the stuff with some linage 2 shop music. just a thought.

my last idea for now i have. weapons that are actually daggers from l2 should be dagger class in skyrim. i havent checked them out in the new version to see if daggers are classed as swords but ill check out the mod tonight.

also there was a guy at vgu network (you can use there site as a back up upload site just put it in the public section) that had a ton of lineage 2 ripped models uploaded some where but im not sure from what version of L2 i can link you to the topic though. any ways here is the link

http://www.vgunetwork.com/topic/3832-mntmt-lineage-2-resource/

the links are the ones that say resource next to them and the section below those are also links.

I will port soon giran or Dion city with vendors and music.

Also dagger and fists from l2 are already daggers in skyrim (even in first version .)

When I port all weapons (c, b, r95,r97 and crossbows left ) I wilm adjust dmg properly based on grade and make enchant options. It's still early version of mod (like beta) and it's uploaded to found bugs. Week ago I don't even knowed how nifskope and ck work and I stillhave lots to learn.

i havnt checked the new version but another thing i wanted to sudjest is adjusting weapon dmg to make sense based off of the weapons type' date=' grade, and tier.

also another idea is add weapon upgrading so we can upgrade a weapon from standard all the way up to legendary and the materials needed to upgrade them should be based on grade and tier. the higher the grade of weapon the more mats you will need to do the upgrade but dont go nuts and make us have to grind like hell but be fair. now what each weapon will belong to in terms of tier (skyrim weps and armor upgrade section like studded or dragon or deadric) is what you will have to figure out. its pretty much a given that most class S stuff would fall under deadric or maybe dragon.

also maybe in a future update add a shop with a npc selling the stuff with some linage 2 shop music. just a thought.

my last idea for now i have. weapons that are actually daggers from l2 should be dagger class in skyrim. i havent checked them out in the new version to see if daggers are classed as swords but ill check out the mod tonight.

also there was a guy at vgu network (you can use there site as a back up upload site just put it in the public section) that had a ton of lineage 2 ripped models uploaded some where but im not sure from what version of L2 i can link you to the topic though. any ways here is the link

the links are the ones that say resource next to them and the section below those are also links.

[/quote']

That is my upload to there, but only up to S80 items, not has R items of Goddess of Destrustion version yet ::P.

@ Mizuiro: Can you tell me how to port those models, I will try port low grade weapons.

i havnt checked the new version but another thing i wanted to sudjest is adjusting weapon dmg to make sense based off of the weapons type' date=' grade, and tier.

[/quote']

That is my upload to there, but only up to S80 items, not has R items of Goddess of Destrustion version yet ::P.

@ Mizuiro: Can you tell me how to port those models, I will try port low grade weapons.

ah so your panzervie of vgu. hey whats up? its been a while.

I joined vgnetwork (former F3underground)' date=' mostly because it has Mass Effects ports, but those modders don't make them any longer. I rarely come there now :P. I'm learning 3DS max and Zbrush, but still at beginner level :(.

[/quote']

drag body has released some mass effect stuff for NV.

I just tested out the bows and they look good except they seem really big, but it's not too bad I guess. Also, since theres no string it looks kind of funny. And when you cancel a shot, the top of the bow gets distorted for a second. Keep up the great work though.

I just looked at the spears and think i'll definitely be using one of them.

I just tested out the bows and they look good except they seem really big' date=' but it's not too bad I guess. Also, since theres no string it looks kind of funny. And when you cancel a shot, the top of the bow gets distorted for a second. Keep up the great work though.

I just looked at the spears and think i'll definitely be using one of them.

[/quote']

Actually, the bows in Lineage 2 is really big, thought Mizuiro import them into Skyrim with smaller scale.

Its my mod but i don't even knowed thats it was also on some jap sites (for now i found it only on vgu network and one chiness site). I'm from Poland and i post it only here. But it's good to see that my mod was popular on other sites too as long as they give orginal mediafire link and credits/reference to this thread.

Its my mod but i don't even knowed thats it was also on some jap sites (for now i found it only on vgu network and one chiness site). I'm from Poland and i post it only here. But it's good to see that my mod was popular on other sites too as long as they give orginal mediafire link and credits/reference to this thread.

its not uploaded to vgu yet because you havnt uploaded it there yet. its only linked. vgu is a good site though.