On 16.04.2018 at 1:28 AM, namaradus said:

KW has been known to sometimes corrupt the entire game folder if you use two folders then KW will only corrupt it's own folder instead of everything including non-KW games. I have seen KW corrupt the game folder twice.

Moreover if you accidentally load up that KW save without KW you pretty much busted the save and might as well just toss it as loading it up just once without KW corrupts it. Same thing happens when you have Awesome Mod installed take it out then load up the save without uninstalling it properly.

I've played the Sims 3 since 2010 and at one point even modded it and to say a problem could never exist is foolish KW is still an Alpha mod not even in Beta yet. Putting an Alpha mod in your main game folder is asking for trouble which why it should have it's own game folder Alpha mods are extremely buggy, unstable and can break everything in the game folder.

How KW can corrupt entire game folder? Patch dll files, or modify hash values in packages? :smile:

I agree, Kinky - very bugged mod, but worst what it can corrupt - your current savegame. All other damages can be repaired by simple cleaning of cache files. It's normal operation for all core mods removal. I switched between Kinky and Passion/AW many times, in different savegames, and this was never a problem. Remove Kinky folder from Mods/Packages/, remove cache files, profit.

1 hour ago, lolic99 said:

How KW can corrupt entire game folder? Patch dll files, or modify hash values in packages? :smile:

I agree, Kinky - very bugged mod, but worst what it can corrupt - your current savegame. All other damages can be repaired by simple cleaning of cache files. It's normal operation for all core mods removal. I switched between Kinky and Passion/AW many times, in different savegames, and this was never a problem. Remove Kinky folder from Mods/Packages/, remove cache files, profit.

I'm not even going to bother with you any further you obviously think you know more than people with 8 yrs of experience working with the games core files and would just be wasting my time and dll files are found in the games Program Files not in the Documents game folder.

On 19/4/2018 at 7:23 PM, lolic99 said:

Well, first, i never "call stupid anyone else opinion". I said it was stupid - switch between Kinky and Passion in one game. Maybe it's my language problem, but no one seems to have claimed the opposite.

About The Sims 3 folder. Man, it's huge. Savegames, screenshots, hunderes of mod files (nraas mods, all downloaded content from ModTheSims, clothing, lots, scripts and overhauls), overrides, library, custom music, installed worlds, recorded videos and etc, and etc...

Do you really believe what these ~30 Gigabytes (in my case) should be backuped and duplicated only for replacement of ~0.5 Mb package? Instead simple cleaning of cache files?

I hope you're joking.

Do you really believe what these ~30 Gigabytes (in your case) is something for anyone to believe???

Do you think that any Sims 3 player believes that you have ~30 Gigabytes of content and you even play this game???

This is a x86 game and can not load more than 2-3 Gb of any data. I wonder if you ever play this game.

YOU ARE THE JOKE MAN!

This joke you do, is called SPAM!

Continue it and I'll report you to the Admins and the Moderators of this forum.

Bullshit talk to SPAM this topic. That's what you do.

Currently using KW myself... if you take the time to fine tune the settings, which only you can do for your system, it will work just fine. KW has more options so it is not a big stretch for the mod auther to expect you to turn off some features... while passion is a good mod for me it was very lacking in features.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.4.2018 at 3:27 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Do you really believe what these ~30 Gigabytes (in your case) is something for anyone to believe???

Do you think that any Sims 3 player believes that you have ~30 Gigabytes of content and you even play this game???

This is a x86 game and can not load more than 2-3 Gb of any data. I wonder if you ever play this game.

YOU ARE THE JOKE MAN!

This joke you do, is called SPAM!

Continue it and I'll report you to the Admins and the Moderators of this forum.

Bullshit talk to SPAM this topic. That's what you do.

well my sims3 folder is 38,2 GB in size with 10GB in Mods. That´s more than the gamefolder, would explain the Lagdance. Seems to be time for a cleaning

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, Jokerchoker said:

I have both Mods and so when you said two folders do you mean two seperate EA folders or TWO seperate folders in the same EA core folder/MODS section?  I tend to over think things quite a bit. LOL

Separate Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3 folders or in other words game folders.

• 2 months later...
On 4/19/2018 at 9:32 AM, lolic99 said:

Seriously, I clear my cache files sometimes and it's still corrupt.

There may be some better way to do this, but I just nuke the Sims 3 folder from space to be sure and start over, even installing all the custom content from the original downloads and library files which I keep in a backup drive.

• 1 year later...

Привет народ ! 
Я тоже попробовал играть всё вместе и KW  и  Passion   - итог : Сломал игру . У KW  пропали все анимации , некоторые позиции глючили сильно , работало только Passion . Наверно Passion конфликтует с KW местами . Наверно всё же придётся делать две папки игры  . Я прочитал все комментарии и понял что лучше сделать две папки модов KW и Passion  -  независимы друг от друга . Придётся начинать новую игру ...  Мне нравится KW  .  А в Passion  я не могу указать какие анимации  использовать Симам , они сами независимо от меня занимаются этим делом и я никак не могу повлиять чтобы сменить позицию .   А   в  KW  я могу непосредственно участвовать  в выборе позиции и других настроек .  
KW - многофункциональный и интересный  , а Passion просто красивый  .  Они мне оба нравятся ! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Перевод (переводчик)

Hi people !
I also tried to play all together and KW and Passion - the result: I broke the game. KW lost all animations, some positions were buggy strongly, only Passion worked. Probably Passion conflicts with KW places. Probably still have to make two game folders. I read all the comments and realized that it is better to make two folders of mods KW and Passion - independent of each other. I have to start a new game ... I like KW. And in Passion I can’t specify which animations Sims should use, they are independently involved in this business, and I can’t influence in any way to change my position. And in KW, I can directly participate in the choice of position and other settings.
KW is multifunctional and interesting, and Passion is simply beautiful. I like them both!

On 3/4/2020 at 9:39 AM, Valeri Sakuragi said:

And in Passion I can’t specify which animations Sims should use, they are independently involved in this business, and I can’t influence in any way to change my position

2 hours ago, landess said:

Ну и ну ! Почитал ... Это не так просто как я думал в начале ...
Спасибо  Cranky Wanker  , ты помог мне понять как правильно . Хм ... всё таки не просто , но я попробую . 
К стати , я снова соединил всё в одну папку  и KW  и  Passion .  Заметил что KW не хочет нормально работать без Passion  ... Появилась новая проблема ,  пенис у симов перестал " стоять "  и не реагирует на настройки . Не знаю почему ... 
Вы уж простите меня , я просто не понимаю почему у меня всё не так как у других . Наверно я что то не то делаю  . 
Мне вот интересно :  Моды " AW ,  L666  "  нужно все устанавливать или только "  KW   и   Passion  ?  
Я установил в папку все моды и старые и новые и  Amra и  AW и L666 и  KW и  Passion  -  может быть не надо все устанавливать ?  Подскажите какие моды лучше убрать из папки  " Mods  "  -   чтобы  нормально работали  только  KW  и  Passion   ?  

----------- Перевод может быть не точным ( простите ) -----------

Well well ! I read ... It's not as easy as I thought at the beginning ...
Thanks to Cranky Wanker, you helped me understand how to do it right. Hmm ... still not easy, but I'll try.
By the way, I again merged everything into one folder and KW and Passion. I noticed that KW does not want to work normally without Passion ... There was a new problem, the Sims' penis stopped 'standing' and does not respond to the settings. I do not know why ...
Forgive me, I just don’t understand why everything is different for me. I guess I'm doing something wrong.
I'm wondering: Do you need to install the 'AW, L666' mods, or only 'KW and Passion?'
I installed in the folder all the mods, both old and new, and Amra and AW and L666 and KW and Passion - maybe it does not need to install everything? Tell me which mods are better to remove from the 'Mods' folder - so that only KW and Passion work normally?

On 3/6/2020 at 6:09 PM, Valeri Sakuragi said:

К стати , я снова соединил всё в одну папку  и KW  и  Passion .
Наверно я что то не то делаю  . 
----------- Перевод может быть не точным ( простите ) -----------

By the way, I again merged everything into one folder and KW and Passion.

I guess I'm doing something wrong.

Yes, that 's where you got it wrong. Everything I know about these mods (from reading and playing with both) says: you can't install them at the same time.

Да, да, да, вот где вы ошиблись. Все, что я знаю об этих модах (из чтения и игры с обоими), говорит: нельзя устанавливать их одновременно.

I recommend that you delete everything and start again with a different folder for each mod. Something like this.

Я вас рекомендую, что вы удалили всё и снова начать с другого папки по каждым mod. Что-то вроде этого.

The Sims 3
└── Mods
    ├── Overrides
    └── Packages
        ├── Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.4.2
        └── {{animation pack directories}}
The Sims 3.kw
└── Mods
    ├── Overrides
    └── Packages
        └── ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build399

And then when you want to use KW, rename "The Sims 3" to "The Sims 3.aw" and rename "The Sims 3.kw" to "The Sims 3".
А затем, когда вы захотите использовать KW, переименуйте "The Sims 3" в "The Sims 3.aw" и переименовать "The Sims 3.kw" в "The Sims 3".

Your problem was using the same folder for two very different mods that have different versions of the same files.
Ваша проблема заключалась в использовании одной и той же папки для двух очень разных модов, которые имеют разные версии одних и тех же файлов.

Passion uses some of KW's files, but the versions are not compatible. Some files don't have the same name and one is 2 years older that current KW files.

Passion использует некоторые файлы KW, но версии несовместимы. Некоторые файлы не имеют того же имени, и один из них на 2 года старше, чем текущие файлы KW.

If you download and run this program, it will tell you that there are conflicts with several files for Passion and KW.

Если вы скачаете и запустите эту программу, она сообщит вам, что существуют конфликты с несколькими файлами для Passion и KW.

http://modthesims.info/d/387006/testers-wanter-sims-3-dashboard-tool-updated-20th-june-2011-v1-2-4167-38743.html

Видете?  Оранжевый- это плохо.    See? Orange is bad. This was Passion 2.7.4.2 and KW 0.37 (build 375) keeping the dildo file from Passion (2015 not 2017).

Spoiler

Capture.thumb.PNG.22601bbfdc6b15ee3b37d1db40682015.PNG

If you only install KW, it will have animations. See the "ONIKI_Anims.package" file?  That file has animations in it.
Если вы установите только KW, он будет иметь анимацию. Смотрите раздел " ONIKI_Anims.package " файл? В этом файле есть анимация.

Do you understand that animations come in pairs of files and both file is needed?

Вы понимаете, что анимация поставляется в парах файлов, и оба файла необходимы?

One note of caution: do not use the same saves for both mods. 

Одно замечание: Не используйте одинаковые сейвы для обоих mods. 

More info from the creator of Passion.

Подробнее от автора Passion.

On 4/26/2019 at 6:10 PM, TwilightStorm said:

The AW are the oldest type of animations and OKW the newest.

I suggest to use OKW than AW because the animations for Kinky World have more options and correct position genders.

Both mods, passion and Kinky World can play both types.

On 8/26/2018 at 2:30 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Passion and Kinky world are 2 different mods ... KW many times malfunction passion. 

You may use one of them and not both of them. For passion you only need to delete the mods package from your mods folder.

For kinky, you need to uninstall it because it has an uninstall procedure.

I suggest to start a new game after that because many things in your saved will be corrupted after that.

Passion does not use modified cores and custom traits that does not exist in the vanilla game. KW does that. Any thing custom after uninstall KW will be a corruption.

On 7/30/2018 at 7:59 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Kinky world has custom traits, NPCs, and many more features that do not belong to the game it self.

All of these in a saved game, without kinky world would be a disaster!

I suggest 2  -Sims 3-  folders.

One Sims 3-Kinky and one Sims 3-ELSE and remove the -kinky or -Else depends on what you'd like to play,

Большое спасибо  "   jdw6   "   за подробную информацию. Теперь всё понятно .  Но встречаются моменты , когда KW не может обойтись без Passion ... 
К стати , когда девушка Симс использует фиолетовое дилдо на диване ( анал , орал )  ведь там наверно идут два разных мода ... Или наверно я снова ошибаюсь ... Но мне кажется секс на диване с дилдо имеет разные моды и passion  и kw ...  Потому что без Passion у меня не работал этот мод  . 

---------------------------

Many thanks to 'jdw6' for the detailed information. Now it's all clear . But there are times when KW cannot do without Passion ...
By the way, when the girl Sims uses a purple dildo on the couch (anal, screaming) because there probably there are two different mods ... Or maybe I'm wrong again ... But it seems to me that sex on the couch with the dildo has different mods and passion and kw. .. Because without Passion this mod did not work for me.

• 2 years later...
On 6/15/2022 at 7:58 PM, G0ku12 said:
a query how I can download or get the skins or mods of witch, werewolf, adas and among others

Your question has nothing to do with this thread which has not been updated for more than 2 years. Please either create a new topic or post in an existing thread that is about the related subject.

On 18/6/2022 at 12:34, FreakyRufus said:

Su pregunta no tiene nada que ver con este hilo que no se ha actualizado durante más de 2 años. Cree un nuevo tema o publique en un hilo existente que trate sobre el tema relacionado.

friend I'm new to this, and for me it was a bit difficult to understand about these mods, I'm still looking for how to download these ada zombie mods and among others but please can you tell me how I get those monster skins or how I download them for free, just that no more.