Pyrrha Alexandra Story Oblivion

Some changes in Anvil

Cells :

Anvil Lighthouse ( totally changed, it is her house )

Ulfgar Fog-Eye's House ( 2 new objects )

Exterior:

In Anvil some  small change. Only problem will be Open Cities Anvil.

GwedenFarmExterior . Not compatible with Gweden Brothel.

But compatible with Lovers Prostitute, the Anvil Brothels.

A lot changes which should not be. Vanilla objects moved a bit, but now the cell is changed. The changes should be delete ( manual TES4Edit cleaning )

Cell

-46,-10  all changes (3)

-41,-9  all changes (1)

-47,-10  the vanilla change (1)

-48,-9  the vanilla change (1)

-48,-11 one new object, a candlestick hovers above a rock, looks shit !  delete.

And

Spoiler

Two big statues in the Anvil harbor

11Pr1.jpg

The statue in the water needs a base or rock.

And everywere the Pyrrha banner, in Anvil city and at the Lighthouse.

11Pr2.jpg

Installed it and gave it a go. She was easy enough to find in the Foclse in my game. The english could use quite abit of work. Got the quest activated and headed to Gweden Farm. The Lizardman was halfway underneath the ground. Killed him and his buddies and gathered up what I could of Pyrrhas stuff. There was a very big sword on the ground. I was unable to pick it up. I was on my way back to her, and then the game crashed. Crashes for me are very rare these days. Might be a conflict with my load order, or just a coincidence, I don't know for sure. I took a look at the mod with the latest beta of xEdit. Found 5 ITMs. Do you think they can be cleaned safely ?

[REFR:00038E3B] (places RockGreatForest970Lichen [STAT:0003CFCB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of AnvilExteriorCastle [CELL:0000AC49] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at -46,-10))
[REFR:00038E38] (places RockGreatForest390Lichen [STAT:0003CFD1] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of AnvilExteriorCastle [CELL:0000AC49] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at -46,-10))
[REFR:000BA2DA] (places RockGreatForest375Lichen [STAT:0003CFD2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of AnvilExteriorCastle [CELL:0000AC49] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at -46,-10))
GRUP Cell Temporary Children of AnvilExteriorCastle [CELL:0000AC49] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at -46,-10)
AnvilExteriorCastle [CELL:0000AC49] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C] at -46,-10)

If you make any changes to fix it up abit. for yourself, I would very much like a copy . :)

That are 3 entries, 3 rocks in the  cell AnvilExteriorCastle ( -46,-10 )  in world Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C]

Yes you can delete....but

Spoiler

The 3 Rocks

11Pr3.jpg

And here with deleted rocks

11Pr4.jpg

Do you have a Mod that place something else at the place ?

I must install it.

I only had the esp installed and the static opjects ( banner ) to quick check in TES4Edit and CS.

Found more "dirty things".  The path grid is not changed in the city. A dialogue that can be delete, more objects that should be delete, a vanilla object set to persistent ( but not used in script or AI Pack ),....

I will also check the interiors, then  I upload a cleaned esp.

---------------

EDIT : I do not have better cities, can not check the rocks.

Cleaned esp.

Added base/rock for the statue.

Fixes path grids.

cleaned cells.

And there are many "wrong" textures,  no Mip Maps.  I fixed only one. ( too much work to check all and fix all. I do not use the Mod )

And I found a  mesh with wrong textures path.

Some persistent objects moved. better start teh Mod again. ( save before you used the Mod or do a clean save )

cleaned esp and some fixes.7z

EDIT: New version in post 26 !

It seems better overall. :)  No Crashes and Pyrrha walks around more. Did you delete the banners around Anvil ? They are abit silly in my opinion anyway, so its a good thing. Some of the mods actors are very very small, some right and Lizardman is very large. Is that intended by the mod ? It only affects the mods NPCs.

I was able to pick up the giant sword this time. I was not able to the first time with the older esp for whichever reason.

Oblivion20181129 21.27.58.jpg

No I have not delete any banners.  But first I thought there are more, but only two in Anvil and one at the Lighthouse. And in the Lighthouse and in Ulfgar Fog-Eye's House .

Yes the  NPCs are from small to large, that is in the esp.

Also some "adoring fan" NPCs are small ( At the harbor on the ship )

For Lovers it need some "fixes". The race does not have hair, all NPCs have wigs. Lovers has a problem with "set hair/helmet to unstrippable during sex"

Would be good to find some hair and add it to the race/NPCs.

And then maybe a Lovers version ( Lovers as masterfile) and sex reward-dialogues. There are two captured women/NPC, think you can free them. ( Names: Lei Feng and Prostitute )

And changed quest locations. The Gweden farm is not good. And the "prision" under the castle in Anvil with the "nightmare" dremora is shit. Why have the Anvil guards not eliminated the Dremora ? The dremora should be in a ruine in the wilderness.

Yes the Mod author wanted everything near Anvil.

And maybe a few NPC size changes.

The delay with my version is incorporating some of Pyrrha's SC soundset into the mod. It's been a bit tedious. I shrank the banners, fixed a lot of shit that shouldn't have been touched, rearranged the statue, shrunk the banners, fixed the NPC sizes...I need to test and see if anything broke, though. 

Finished playing through Fejeenas fixed version. Only additional issues I found. were one with the King of Pyrhhas Underwear fans having a dialogue option to invest in his shop, and he doesnt sell anything. Second issue was with the Secret Rooms location in Better Cities Anvil.  I know that cant be helped unless someone makes a patch or moves it, but if anyone else has trouble looking for it, they will need to go near the castle, then open up the local map and tcl to the entrance. It will show on the local map. Everything else went smoothly.

The secret room I would place far away from Anvil, in a ruin, That is the dremora enemy.

The king of Pyrrha underwears Fan: He should buy clothes. Maybe he has no clothes to sell. ( Edit: there is a container next to him , under the bushes, with one underwear, the container is set as his mercantile container so he should sell the underwear. But it is the same underwear he gives you when you talk to him the first time.

Maybe the container was added if you accidentally kill him. He do not have  the underwear in his inventory, only in the container. And the quest entry say that he has more of her underwear, so that is the one in the container.

After that he will only buy clothes. )

But he has another Bug, he has "barter Gold" set to 0,  so he can not buy anything. With mercantile 30 he should have 600 gold.

... and his size, scale 0.2 !  LOL

Here the esp with "barter gold" 600 (king of Pyrrha underwears Fan)

DELETE

He is set to respawn, so everything you sell him is gone in 3 days and he do not have anything to sell.

New version: I am stupid, I had forgotten to set "offers service"  in the AI-package. Now he can sell the one dirty underwear; 13000 Gold !  And he can buy clothes.

EDIT: New version in post 26 !

Hello fejeena, I know it doesn't have much to do but I have a question about compatibility patches, which tool do you recommend to run Open Cities and Unique Landscapes... And Lovers Bitch Gone Wild ☺️ It's not obvious to me... ? A friend asked me to fix her problems ?

Thank you for your time. ??

Tools: CSE ( constructionSert extender v51), you must start CS with OBSE or you can not save OBSE scripts.

And Tes4Edit.

I do a lot with TES4Edit.

AndLoversBitch is compatible with Unique Landscapes . There was only the cave near Chorrol in the old original version, I moved it one cell to the north and it is not in a cell used by  Unique Landscapes .

Open cities: you must place all city dogs in the open city cells.

And the dog shop in Chorrol in the world-cell.

Or you place the dog shop outside of chorrol. ( But then you must make it compatible with Unique Landscapes Chorrol Hinterland )

??? Is Unique Landscapes compatible with Open cities? Chorrol Hinterland , Snowdale, Skingrad outskits,.... and other versions near and around cities ? I use only 4 BetterCity Mods (Skingrad, Leyawiin, IC Waterfront, IC Arboretum) so I have no problems with Unique Landscapes. And I use all Unique Landscapes Mods except Cliffs of Anvil.

USE THIS

If you use OpenCities reborn  we have a LoversBitch version here. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3019-open-cities-reborn-lovers/

If you do not use Open Cities reborn you still can use that version and change the masterfiles to the OpenCity esp/esm you use. Then check in CS the position off all the city dogs and the dog shop outside of Chorrol. Correct the position if necessary.

Also load it with Unique Landscapes Chorrol Hinterland and check if the position of the house is ok. Do not forget to change the path grid.

So all you need is changed in that LoversBitch version, you must only do some small postion changes. ( If you move the Dog shop to a other place you must also move map and X-markers, but if you only make small position/height corrections the map and X-markers should be ok )

I am going to use Unique Landscapes Compatibility Patches I hope the patch works... Then first I would install Open Cities Reborn, then Unique Landscapes and finally Lovers Bitch with the patch... Sorry if I ask such basic questions, is that I am a total new at this ?

Posdata, what do you think of Bevilex' modlist for Oblivion - Graphics I want to try graphic improvements, you who guides me would recommend... ??? always asking for help...

Perdón y Gracias

BOSS Load order

Unique Landscapes Mods

Then Lovers Mods

Then Open or BetterCities

But not sure if the OpenCity Lovers Bitch version has Open city as masterfile.

Then the Load order should be

Unique Landscapes Mods

Then Lovers Mods

Then Open or BetterCities

Then LoversBitch.esp  ( the esp is not a patch,  it is a new/replacer esp, you install my LoversBitch and then you overwrite the esp with the open city version )

And as always at the end of the load order

LoversMB2.esp
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

PM esp and sound file.

And the race, is it the Xracesp "TurnDown X race" [RACE:01000ED3] ?

The voice folder must be the name, not the ID.

Sound\voice\SoulGoddness.esp\TurnDown X race\

The space betweent the x?  TurnDown  SPACE X SPACE race

Not renamed the esp ?  SoulGoddness work.esp or SoulGoddness test.esp ?

I'm stiiillllll working on this. I fell down a rabbit hole fixing the congested lone quest...ended up splitting it into three separate quests with different solutions/outcomes.

Quest 1: Lizardman

Spoiler

You can find out information about him from the Argonians who work the docks in Anvil

You can save Pyrrha's servant/attendant lady if you have high enough Restoration (to have sex with later, once I add Lovers compatibility)...or just use her.

Quest 2: Panty Thieves

Spoiler

You need to find the gang members first, then get the location of the boss from them. You can kill them, coerce them by threatening to call the guards, or trade the lady from the first quest's panties for the into.

Quest 3: Nightmare

Spoiler

You can side with Elysium and temporarily get "Soul Calibur" to fight Nightmare, but if your Willpower is too low she makes you do something that kills Pyrrha. But you can have Lovers sex with Elysium/have her as a companion, later! Or if you resist/refuse the offer, then you can save the prostitute and the other lady (for Lovers sex later!), and Pyrrha will be the companion like normal.

I moved the door to Nightmare's dungeon and made it into a portal. Setting all the scripts up is just difficult. I still need to figure out how to make custom dialogue lead into Lovers sex...and how to give Pyrrha and <SPOILER> custom sex voices, since I tweaked their SC sound sets to make them.

Who is Pyrrha's servant/attendant lady?

And who is Elysium?

In my esp:

aaPyrrha "Pyrrha Alexandra" [NPC_:01000ED4]

aaDeadw01 "Pyrrha Fans" [NPC_:010112E9]  and she is dead.

And in the Nightmare cell ( Secret Room )

aaLady01 "Lei Feng" [NPC_:010240A7]

aaLady02 "Prostitute" [NPC_:0102477B]

All other NPCs are male.

Lizardman  and fans

The king of Pyrrha underwears and fans

Nightmare

--------------------------

The dialogs:

You can add it the quest.

If the player reach the quest stage you want to use to allow sex you use the quest script and "addtopic xxxxxx" command.

A dialog like "Can I fuck you?" or "Would you like to sleep with me?"  That the player should only ask once ( or until she say yes.  high disposition towards player. And you can add a Banned Sex token to her ( in the esp) that you remove now. So she can not have sex before you allow it.      xLoversPkrDisableH "Lover Banned" [CLOT:01000818]    )

This add the next dialogs "Let fuck", "Suck me" "Ride me"   "I fuck your tight asshole"  or  you add only one dialog and random sex positions.

Or you  add a greeting that she use afer quest stage xx and disposition towards player >= yy  and  if you and her are alone/near her bed. ( Each finished quest should increase the disposition )

She can say "I want to reward your with something special"

The greeting can add more dialogs that the play can use later. " Can I fuck you again?" ."Hey, should we fuck?" ,....

And again you can add dialogs for different positions ( from behind, cowgirl, blow job,... ) or one dialog with random sex positions.

The same you can do with the girls you free from the nightmare. 

And maybe you can find a better place to sleep, not outdoors, opposite the chapel.

Both "work"  at the harbor  ( use broom  outdoors or in The Flowing Bowl ).  A new house or new room/cell in the The Flowing Bowl.

-------------------

And I found other bugs:

AI Package of the aaLady02 "Prostitute" [NPC_:0102477B]

aalady02working [PACK:01025534]

Near reference

[REFR:00022A9F] (places CrateClutterMiddleSame02 "Kiste" [CONT:00029D77] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00023777] (in Tamriel [WRLD:0000003C]) at -47,-9)

Radius: 0

And she use a item : Broom

So she will stand on the crate ( because of Radius 0 ) and use the broom.  LOL

Add a radius: 64 or 128, so that  she stand next to the crate.

---------------------

aaboss02no "Pyrrha underwears Fan" [NPC_:010149C1]

2 AI Packs with conditions.

One AI pack  1 to 4 o'clock.  Wander near a barrel at "Anvil Lighthouse"  ( radius 200 )

the other 4 to 22 o'clock.  Wander Near editor location , ( radius 500 )

What they do from 22 to 1 ???? stand motionless.

I would delete all contions and then set time

aaboss02nomove [PACK:010149C3] Time 4   , duration 20

aaboss02nosleep [PACK:010149C2]   Time always   (  0 to 4 AM )

---------------------------------------

A Package the "The king of Pyrrha underwears Fan" use.

aaBosstheif [PACK:010149BC]

The conditions ? why ?

One package is with time set from 5 to 20 o'clock. ( stand at editor location )

And the  aaBosstheif have set time: always . But the stupid time conditions: 1 to 4 o'clock.

No other package...what he will do from 4 to 5   and from 20 to 1AM ?

So best is to remove the conditions from the Package.

Or set the same time his fans use:

Delete the sht conditions.

aaboss02sleep [PACK:0101BDD8]  Time 4   , Duration 20

aaBosstheif [PACK:010149BC] Time is always   ( o to 4 AM )

----------------------------------------------------

NPC

aaDeadw01 "Pyrrha Fans" [NPC_:010112E9]

She is dead. But she have many AI packages,  also some in  a house in Chorrol.

Delete all AI from the NPC.

################

I was too lazy to check all of Pyrrha Alexandra AI packages, she has 14 packs .

###################################################################################################

My esp with the fixed AI Packages

cleaned esp and some fixes V2.7z

The fixes are the same as in  some posts above ( the cleaned esp  and some fixes.7z ) . If you have it you need only the esp from this new file and overwrite the old esp :