12 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Not sure what the problem is, but I never have it with Flowergirls in dozens of tests.  It happens to me frequently with Sexlab.  It NEVER happened to me with oldrim.   It may be an issue SSE.  I still have not updated to the latest SSE and SKSE64.  I'll post on the Sexlab forum with this additional information.

Well, I had it more often in Oldrim than in SSE but it happens there, too. 

16 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

This would be one more reason to use FG and Sexlab. I really like the feaures of SL and all the mods around it. But for me it feels a bit more 'immersive' to use mods like amorous Adventures with FG. And I really like the way that furniture is used in FG. There are also patches for mods like Maids deception, which I didn't found for SL.

I love Sexlab.  It has features FG can't have (or it too will suffer reliability issues).  I just wish it was a bit less problematic.

8 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I love Sexlab.  It has features FG can't have (or it too will suffer reliability issues).  I just wish it was a bit less problematic.

Well, FG is a good example for what can be done without SKSE. It also has it's issues and limitations. But therefore I have SL.

I posted this in the old thread on accident. But I can't seem to complete "on the trial' I take both girls to meet Tzollaman and he only has generic dialogue. No dialogue menu at all. I am able to just steal the key from him but I am not sure if that will cause an issue. It does start the new quest but 'on the trail' is still no complete.

15 hours ago, clark44 said:

I posted this in the old thread on accident. But I can't seem to complete "on the trial' I take both girls to meet Tzollaman and he only has generic dialogue. No dialogue menu at all. I am able to just steal the key from him but I am not sure if that will cause an issue. It does start the new quest but 'on the trail' is still no complete.

Answered this question as best I can on your old forum post.

3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Answered this question as best I can on your old forum post.

No luck at all. The chain 'talk to Tzollaman inside the tavern' which is part of "On the trial..." will not complete. He just talks to me like a generic npc with no menu option asking if I need something. I checked the MCM menu and it says Followers 0

2 hours ago, clark44 said:

No luck at all. The chain 'talk to Tzollaman inside the tavern' which is part of "On the trial..." will not complete. He just talks to me like a generic npc with no menu option asking if I need something. I checked the MCM menu and it says Followers 0

You must have missed a stage back up the road.  Do the following:

sqv AQSS_MiaVessInter

To talk to Tz, you must be at stage 85 or 86 and he should be responding to you with something about a cheezebrain.   If you are at stage 84, go back out of of Morthal and up the hill from where you teleported in and Vess will ask you for some cloths.  After she does that, head back to Tz.

I have had this happen to me as well.  I am going to change how this works for the FG port because I don't much like all the fucking complication.

Got all of that so thank you so much. It just didn't trigger up the hill correctly. She wanted clothes and I had chosen to abuse her a bit before giving them to her which made the trigger not complete.  But since then i've gotten through it all with only minor issues now and then.

I had one last question about followers to train here. I think I remember in the oldrim version vanilla followers worked with out any issues. Are you able to also use generic followers that are downloaded? I assume the big followers with custom ai packages would be a no no. But the stand alone just for looks followers should be ok correct? It would actually add a something nice to the generic downloaded followers and maybe give me a reason to actually use some of them. Thanks in advance. Great work with this and thanks again.

18 hours ago, clark44 said:

Got all of that so thank you so much. It just didn't trigger up the hill correctly. She wanted clothes and I had chosen to abuse her a bit before giving them to her which made the trigger not complete.  But since then i've gotten through it all with only minor issues now and then.

I had one last question about followers to train here. I think I remember in the oldrim version vanilla followers worked with out any issues. Are you able to also use generic followers that are downloaded? I assume the big followers with custom ai packages would be a no no. But the stand alone just for looks followers should be ok correct? It would actually add a something nice to the generic downloaded followers and maybe give me a reason to actually use some of them. Thanks in advance. Great work with this and thanks again.

Yes, I have trained generic followers just fine so long as they use the generic follower system.

Ok so I installed everything correctly along with everything need but when I get to the Bandit camp the "Bandit Supplies" are not there. I thought I was going crazy until I watched a video and saw theirs suppost to be a sack on top of the barrel... theirs no sack for me. What should I do? Apologizes if this was already answered and I skip past it.

12 hours ago, DatGuyZ said:

Ok so I installed everything correctly along with everything need but when I get to the Bandit camp the "Bandit Supplies" are not there. I thought I was going crazy until I watched a video and saw theirs suppost to be a sack on top of the barrel... theirs no sack for me. What should I do? Apologizes if this was already answered and I skip past it.

No idea why that would not be there except perhaps that a small script did not run suggesting that you might have too much papyrus load.  But, that is only a guess.  Also, the pack is not required.  Just give her a health flask or heal her with a spell.

42 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

No idea why that would not be there except perhaps that a small script did not run suggesting that you might have too much papyrus load.  But, that is only a guess.  Also, the pack is not required.  Just give her a health flask or heal her with a spell.

Ah ok did not know that, however I found that the sack appeared after I disabled Animated Clutter. Thanks though!

Is there still the issue that PAHE Slaves might loose their names if SLSS and PAHE together? 

Someone posted a script for SLSS in the PAHE Thread to prevent this, but it was a modification of a SLSS script so it was wrong there.  

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Is there still the issue that PAHE Slaves might loose their names if SLSS and PAHE together? 

Someone posted a script for SLSS in the PAHE Thread to prevent this, but it was a modification of a SLSS script so it was wrong there.  

I have not changed anything that might make it better.   Have no idea what the issue is, and don't really care.

i'd like to see Andrew be more immersive in his dominance personality.  As in, control more of what the player can and cannot do.  Wear armor, clothes, forbid her to fight while making her carry a tray of drinks to slake his battle thirst, etc.  Just random things like that.

31 minutes ago, astor said:

i'd like to see Andrew be more immersive in his dominance personality.  As in, control more of what the player can and cannot do.  Wear armor, clothes, forbid her to fight while making her carry a tray of drinks to slake his battle thirst, etc.  Just random things like that.

Are you sure?  Might make it difficult for you to play the game normally.  Andrew is designed to be a follower to make it fun for you to play the game regularly and if he is making you wear some shit armor for example, it might get pretty hard.

32 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Are you sure?  Might make it difficult for you to play the game normally.  Andrew is designed to be a follower to make it fun for you to play the game regularly and if he is making you wear some shit armor for example, it might get pretty hard.

Oh i agree, but Devious Devices also makes it hard or impossible to play.  I'm just throwing ideas out there, because Andrew, in my experience, only justs forces sex on the player, which while fine in and of itself, tends to become repetitive and loses it's appeal after a time.

Don't misunderstand, i enjoy the mod for what it is and i'm grateful to see it ported to SSE, i just think Andrew could use some more... tweaking.