On 3/26/2018 at 3:10 PM, fishburger67 said:

View File

Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE

NOTICE - Looking for female players to test out the Andrew quest chain.  PM me if you are interested.

This is an SSE conversion of the original Sex Slaves.   You can check out the description on the linked page.

This is an alpha version because the underlying requirements are all alpha and I have not completely tested the Andrew quest.  I have tested this a fair bit and it looks like works like the oldrim version.

New Stuff:

Added a new MCM option to shorten the main quest just in case this is your upteenth time through. 

Reveal hidden contents

It shortens the quest by making Vess compliant with a single lash and removes the entire Archerone torture scene.  However, this makes the Archerone fight a bit harder.   Also, don't take Niri with you, take Vess only.

Requirements (You need all of these):

SkyUi SSE

SKSE64 2.0.6  or greater.  Be caseful here and get the one labeled " ALPHA BUILD. MODDERS ONLY. DO NOT ASK FOR SUPPORT. "

Sexlab version 1.63 or newer

Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE

Zaz Amination pack 6.0 or (possibly) greater.  I have only tested with 6.0.  You must convert this yourself to SSE until I get permission.

One of the Newmiller piercings for you body type in the download section.

The MiasLairHairPack or KS Hairdos. The KS HairDos is BIG and contains an esp.

I have a converted Zaz 6.0, but I have not yet received permission to post it, but it was easy enough.

Installation

Install using NMM or your mod manager of choice.  Install all of the following:

All the requirements above.

MiasLairVoices

MiasLairSSE

You are also going to need a skeleton like XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE, a nude male body mesh like Better Males, or  SOS Light and Tempered Skins part 1 and part 2.

This SSE release has MiasLair as an esp file, not a master as before.

If you choose the the regular piercings file like Piercings for CBBE SSE, or Piercings for UNP SSE, you can make the jewelry yourself.  If you choose any of the Labia Exciters "_NOESP", you get only the meshes and there will be no esp file.  There is also a body slide option, but I have not tested this to be sure it works.

Known Issues

If you check the short main quest, Vess will follow you until you get the key and release the captive (I am not changing this).  Later (sometimes much later), your Sex Slave companions may start drawing their weapons and sheathing them repeatedly.   I had this happen on 2 of 5 play-throughs.  If this happens to you:

Reveal hidden contents

open the console and type:

prid xx0d56b1

moveto player

then, exit console

Replace xx with the load order of MiasLair.  You can get the load order by typing help Vess in the console and then getting the first two numbers from the Actor with that name.

Then, click on the summoned Vess, open console again and type:

disable

Then, exit console and Vess is gone from the game and your weapon draw problem is gone.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/26/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SKYUI, SexLab Framework SE 1.63, Sexlab Aroused Redux,Zaz
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I'm new at Loverslab.  I installed the  but nothing happens. The  mod is their and I can play it. But their is no animation. I click to do an action like fisting and she just stand there.

9 hours ago, oscorn said:

I'm new at Loverslab.  I installed the  but nothing happens. The  mod is their and I can play it. But their is no animation. I click to do an action like fisting and she just stand there.

When you go into MCM Sexlab do you see Main Menu or the required mod list, IE Install requirements?

13 hours ago, oscorn said:

Make sure you run FNIS for users after installing any new mods that have custom animations (like Sex Slaves).  Make sure you have HKX Fiile Compatibility checked on, and there are NO ERRORS OR WARNINGS.

Also, make sure Sexlab itself is installed correctly.  Before testing Sex Slaves, make sure you open the Sexlab MCM menu and click on the install button.  After a LONG time, sexlab will report that it is ready.  When it is ready, their MCM menu will have a complete list of possible choices instead of the single "Install".  After you wait a few minutes, if you don't get the Sexlab notifications, save you game, and then reload.  You may be required to click the install MCM option again after the reload.

Once you have Sexlab reporting that it is installed, use Sexlab Matchmaker and initiate an animation.  Note that the match maker liink is for the oldrim version, but it works fine for me without conversion to SSE.

Once you can start animations with matchmaker, Sex Slaves will work.

On 4/5/2018 at 11:09 AM, fishburger67 said:

Make sure you run FNIS for users after installing any new mods that have custom animations (like Sex Slaves).  Make sure you have HKX Fiile Compatibility checked on, and there are NO ERRORS OR WARNINGS.

Also, make sure Sexlab itself is installed correctly.  Before testing Sex Slaves, make sure you open the Sexlab MCM menu and click on the install button.  After a LONG time, sexlab will report that it is ready.  When it is ready, their MCM menu will have a complete list of possible choices instead of the single "Install".  After you wait a few minutes, if you don't get the Sexlab notifications, save you game, and then reload.  You may be required to click the install MCM option again after the reload.

Once you have Sexlab reporting that it is installed, use Sexlab Matchmaker and initiate an animation.  Note that the match maker liink is for the oldrim version, but it works fine for me without conversion to SSE.

Once you can start animations with matchmaker, Sex Slaves will work.

Alright, there have been a few more problems that came up. From the start of all this when ever I try to load SKSE, a problem window comes up. and If I just load Skyrim SE it brings up another problem about Skyrim being outdated, even though I have the latest version. I'll pin up images of the two windows.

The final problem I can see is that the MCM is empty, though I've installed all the mods.

Problem1.PNG

Problem2.PNG

7 hours ago, oscorn said:

Alright, there have been a few more problems that came up. From the start of all this when ever I try to load SKSE, a problem window comes up. and If I just load Skyrim SE it brings up another problem about Skyrim being outdated, even though I have the latest version. I'll pin up images of the two windows.

The final problem I can see is that the MCM is empty, though I've installed all the mods.

Problem1.PNG

Problem2.PNG

There is a new skyrim se update, skse has updated to 2.0.7 to match the new version, but other mods with dlls have not, i think cbp physics maybe others which will still cause a crash.

But people are using the older exes to revert back to the older version to continue playing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/89eray/oh_noes_skyrim_se_got_a_new_update_1539/

5 hours ago, lumixgm1 said:

There is a new skyrim se update, skse has updated to 2.0.7 to match the new version, but other mods with dlls have not, i think cbp physics maybe others which will still cause a crash.

But people are using the older exes to revert back to the older version to continue playing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/89eray/oh_noes_skyrim_se_got_a_new_update_1539/

Thanks, that helped a lot, I still have the outdated skyrim window come up once I get into the game, which I believe is messing with the animations, does anyone know how I can get rid of that one?

Problem2.PNG

On 4/5/2018 at 8:58 PM, fishburger67 said:

Depends on how many girls want it.  Won't be for a while as I am working on a flower girls port atm.

Plz plz plz make some more episodes. Like getting some dresses or progressing through the love/slave system. :blush:

On 4/6/2018 at 7:52 PM, oscorn said:

The MCM is empty. But I did install all the required mods.

You have to select "Install", then wait a LONG time.  If that doesn't work, make a save and then reload the save, then wait a long time.  When you get it right, you will have a big list of Sexlab options.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, I got every thing you said was needed

SkyUi SSE

SKSE64 2.0.7 

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA1 and SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA2_HOTFIX_PATCH

SexLabArousedSSELoose-29

ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+

Piercings for CBBE SSE

MiasLairSSE_63a_Loose

MiasLairVoices

The MiasLairHairPack

as copied form my NMM and I started the quest and every thing was going well, till it came time to try and get the info out of Vess, it's showing the options for BJ and sex, and if I whip her a few times it shows anal, but when I click any thing but the whipping nothing happens, she will just stand up and stand there... I tired whipping her a few times to see if I had to brake her some before I could get the sex things to work but when anal popped up I figured that was not the case, and no the anal does not do anything. Tried to keep going and when got other girl was given choice the only thing that would play with her is the whipping as well, none of the sex things do anything, It acts like it worked, even tried the pissing thing and there is nothing that happens, Vess talks like it happened but there is no animation that plays.

I have Flower Girls witch works with no problems, and Animated prostration witch almost works (for some reason my guy is limp with that one witch I have not figured out why as of yet) So I know that there are sex animations in there.

6 hours ago, wickedcity1 said:

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, I got every thing you said was needed

SkyUi SSE

SKSE64 2.0.7 

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA1 and SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA2_HOTFIX_PATCH

SexLabArousedSSELoose-29

ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+

Piercings for CBBE SSE

MiasLairSSE_63a_Loose

MiasLairVoices

The MiasLairHairPack

as copied form my NMM and I started the quest and every thing was going well, till it came time to try and get the info out of Vess, it's showing the options for BJ and sex, and if I whip her a few times it shows anal, but when I click any thing but the whipping nothing happens, she will just stand up and stand there... I tired whipping her a few times to see if I had to brake her some before I could get the sex things to work but when anal popped up I figured that was not the case, and no the anal does not do anything. Tried to keep going and when got other girl was given choice the only thing that would play with her is the whipping as well, none of the sex things do anything, It acts like it worked, even tried the pissing thing and there is nothing that happens, Vess talks like it happened but there is no animation that plays.

I have Flower Girls witch works with no problems, and Animated prostration witch almost works (for some reason my guy is limp with that one witch I have not figured out why as of yet) So I know that there are sex animations in there.

First, is Sexlab working?  Can you start animations with Sexlab Matchmaker?  Was sexlab installed through the mcm?

Thanks for the awesome mod!

Unfortunately my Skyrim just freezes after the gas trap, and short hanging animation. Reinstalled FNIS and Sexlab is working. This is my FNIS log:

Been trying to figure out the error message =/

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 2 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 31 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
>>Warning: \character\animations\female\mt_walkforward dragon.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\female\mt_walkforward dragon.HKX char0: 87<<
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

4273 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character).
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

Thanks in advance for any help.

43 minutes ago, Niimua said:

Thanks for the awesome mod!

Unfortunately my Skyrim just freezes after the gas trap, and short hanging animation. Reinstalled FNIS and Sexlab is working. This is my FNIS log:

Been trying to figure out the error message =/

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 2 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 31 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
>>Warning: \character\animations\female\mt_walkforward dragon.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\female\mt_walkforward dragon.HKX char0: 87<<
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

4273 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character).
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sounds like you have non-SE mods loaded.  Not sure where the mt_walkfarward files come from, but that is your issue.  If yo get WyreBash for SE and run it, it will tell you what mods are not SE compatible

17 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

First, is Sexlab working?  Can you start animations with Sexlab Matchmaker?  Was sexlab installed through the mcm?

Well I thought it had to be sense Flower girls and Prostration works, But now that you ask that I am not sure.... I installed it though NMM

And I am still rather new to the whole modding thing, have not even figured it out enough to try to make my own or anything like that though I am trying to learn..

So I never heared of Matchmaker and just tried to install it... don't think I done it right cause nothing new popped up on my game after I thought I installed it.

7 hours ago, wickedcity1 said:

Well I thought it had to be sense Flower girls and Prostration works, But now that you ask that I am not sure.... I installed it though NMM

And I am still rather new to the whole modding thing, have not even figured it out enough to try to make my own or anything like that though I am trying to learn..

So I never heared of Matchmaker and just tried to install it... don't think I done it right cause nothing new popped up on my game after I thought I installed it.

Step 1 for you is to make sure Sexlab is installed and working.  Follow the "Basic Installation Instructions" you will find here.  It takes a while for sexlab to install, maybe 10 minutes.  You will know that Sexlab is installed if you pick it's MCM menu and there are like 8 tabs instead of the single Install tab.

Then, install matchmaker.  The classic Skyrim version works fine with SE.  DO NOT install the Sexlab Lite version.  You will get two new spells that you can use to test that Sexlab is working.  Once Sexlab is working, Sex Slaves will work as well/

19 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Sounds like you have non-SE mods loaded.  Not sure where the mt_walkfarward files come from, but that is your issue.  If yo get WyreBash for SE and run it, it will tell you what mods are not SE compatible

I figured out which mod isn't SE compatible.... and I'm still stuck at the same location. Skyrim just freezes.

18 minutes ago, Niimua said:

I figured out which mod isn't SE compatible.... and I'm still stuck at the same location. Skyrim just freezes.

Use WyreBash and SSEdit to figure out why.  If you load up your entire load order in SSEdit, it will tell you about conflicts.

17 minutes ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

Thank you for making this mod available in SSE. I'm greatly enjoying playing through it so far.

I have one question though:

Is there any parameter that controls when sex slave follower would initiate sex?

I had few instances when Jenn Winglow would start sex with arousal level as low as 6.

My recollection is that arousal has to be above 60, and in a couple of cases, above 80