23 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

I uninstalled my converted version, played the game for awhile, visited a few different cities, saved the game. Installed your conversion, and started playing again. Last night I decided to try it again, from where I saved the game after uninstalling my version. This time I got the dance scene, and the executioner was in the room up the stairs. I think the problem might have been caused by another mod, I also have random sex installed with a 100 meter range, its possible the executioner was having a sex scene, and had finished before I went looking for him which would explain why he was in a room with a couple of beds in it. The second playthrough I had random sex disabled via hot key, and everything worked out fine.

I was curious about the load order, the first playthrough I let LOOT determine where MiasLair was in the load order, the second time I put it near the top.

Glad you got it fixed.

7 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Glad you got it fixed

I completed the rescue the virgin quest, I used defeat to put Stella in a bag, and took her back to Vern to make a sex slave out of her. will doing that affect any future quests? I can go back to a save and undo it. I didn't even think about future quests when I did it.

17 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Can't imagine why this would happen, I've done it 20 times.  You must have a conflict with another mod.   The editorId for the quest is AQSS_MiaVessInter.  You can setstage to 20 to advance, but I would advise against it because it is an indication of a problem/conflict.  Use SSEdit and it's conflicts finder to investigate.  Best to load a save from before MiasLair was ever installed.  Make sure you re-run finis.  Not an issue for this, but it is just good practice.

You might also try ReSave (a save game cleaner etc) and look at a game from before MiasLair was loaded.  Open up the scripts section and look for QF_MiaVessInterAQ_07002DED and/or AQSS_MiaVessInter  (you have to scroll down past the hashtag ones).

I did as you asked And there is something stopping run once note quests from starting, SSEEdit can't find thou so I setstage to 20 and played up to Its a Trap! but after the Vess BJ, Archerone just stands there and nothing happens, I can`t do anything as I am locked in the seen. Any ideas? 

10 hours ago, Rich8980 said:

I completed the rescue the virgin quest, I used defeat to put Stella in a bag, and took her back to Vern to make a sex slave out of her. will doing that affect any future quests? I can go back to a save and undo it. I didn't even think about future quests when I did it.

Yes, don't fuck with stella or tabitha

4 hours ago, gaps1 said:

I did as you asked And there is something stopping run once note quests from starting, SSEEdit can't find thou so I setstage to 20 and played up to Its a Trap! but after the Vess BJ, Archerone just stands there and nothing happens, I can`t do anything as I am locked in the seen. Any ideas? 

Sorry, no ideas.  As suspected if the note read did not trigger the quest, you have some serious issues.  The note is pretty standard and set up using standard alias practices (no funky papyrus scripts to run).  Suggest for your future enjoyment that you take some time and start removing mods that might cause this.  Things with heavy papyrus loads like the birds and hot and cold and the like are suspect.  Thinks like armors and weapons are generally safe.

4 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Yes, don't fuck with stella or tabitha

Ok now I can go back to the save just before entering Solitude, and not mess with Stella. I figured there might be a reason why she wasn't killed.

Thanks for letting me know before I deleted the save before entering Solitude.

On 3/27/2018 at 6:30 PM, gaps1 said:

I started a new game and got the note from the Jarl, But nothing happens when I read it, I looked in SSEEdit but there was no Quest Refrence for "On the Trail.

Something else occurred to me.  If you are playing with a save with MiasLair in it, even in the long past and you removed the mod, you will get a similar issue.  To test this, make sure you have live another life installed (just to make testing easier), start a new game where you start in an inn in a major city, then go outside.   You will get the note.  Read the note.  If you don't get the quest to advance, your problem will be elsewhere (mod conflict).  If you do get the quest to advance, you have remnants of an old MiasLair in your save that will prevent you from playing it again.  This can be resolved by uninstalling MiasLair and using a save game cleaner to remove the remnants.

If it still won't run, disable every mod except Miaslair and it's requirements, then, one at a time, re-enable them till it stops working again.

2 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

Ok now I can go back to the save just before entering Solitude, and not mess with Stella. I figured there might be a reason why she wasn't killed.

Thanks for letting me know before I deleted the save before entering Solitude.

Note that my use of stella and tabitha will be a long time in the future.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Something else occurred to me.  If you are playing with a save with MiasLair in it, even in the long past and you removed the mod, you will get a similar issue.  To test this, make sure you have live another life installed (just to make testing easier), start a new game where you start in an inn in a major city, then go outside.   You will get the note.  Read the note.  If you don't get the quest to advance, your problem will be elsewhere (mod conflict).  If you do get the quest to advance, you have remnants of an old MiasLair in your save that will prevent you from playing it again.  This can be resolved by uninstalling MiasLair and using a save game cleaner to remove the remnants.

If it still won't run, disable every mod except Miaslair and it's requirements, then, one at a time, re-enable them till it stops working again.

So I removed all quest related mods and no good, And low and behold I get a mod update request Heljarchen Home Exterior Upgrades 1.4H Cleaned

All the note Quests start working and I mean All, CC-LORD MAIL,VIGILENT SE v122, Sorry This is Just a Heads up.

Starting a new Game to see If it will make any difference to the Seen stops!

And If you can't Tell I Love this Mod from back in the day, So A big Thanks for making it Happen :smile:

Which setting -if there is one- in the MCM adjusts the frequency of the slaves' "needs".  I was in Morthal, got jumped by... Sasha i think the name is, in the inn, then twice more just trying to walk out of town.  Fast traveled to my house, and got jumped twice more trying to handle my inventory and talk to other NPC's.  I don't mind the mechanic, but would really, really like to slow it down. 

49 minutes ago, astor said:

Which setting -if there is one- in the MCM adjusts the frequency of the slaves' "needs".  I was in Morthal, got jumped by... Sasha i think the name is, in the inn, then twice more just trying to walk out of town.  Fast traveled to my house, and got jumped twice more trying to handle my inventory and talk to other NPC's.  I don't mind the mechanic, but would really, really like to slow it down. 

I was looking for that to but all you can do is tick lore friendly slaves. perhaps that will be in the next update. :smile:

3 hours ago, astor said:

2 hours ago, gaps1 said:

I was looking for that to but all you can do is tick lore friendly slaves. perhaps that will be in the next update. :smile:

This is controlled by Aroused, not by Sex Slaves.  Target them and press the N key. Then use the Aroused MCM Puppet Master and turn off Exhibitionist if you want to decrease how fast their arousal incresed and adjust their arousal and time-rate to something way lower.  I try to keep time-rate around 2 when I am tired of constant sex.  Alternatively, use the default 10 time rate.   I also lock arousal for when I am out playing the game and don't want to be bothered.  Make sure you look away and press the N key to target yourself and adjust the settings for the PC as appropriate for your wishes and/or current circumstances.

You can also give them armor to wear.  They will wear it outside of combat which prevents them (and you) from getting aroused.  Don't force them to wear it all the time.  They are no better than Lydia as a fighter if you force them to wear armor using the dialog.

3 hours ago, Rich8980 said:

I'm playing as a straight male PC, I get a pop up message about every 1/2 hour or so that says "Andrew likes you more" is this normal, and if it is how do I get rid of it?

The Bromance is blooming. 

One thing about Zaz 8+: It is working for the most parts, but there are 3 Meshes left, that I could not convert correctly and as long as MFG Console is not ported, the gags will not show up as they should.

Its nice to see this mod oficially ported. 

I wonder if SexSlaves still breaks the naming of Paradise Halls. I know that someone wrote a script, that should patch this, but I don't know if it really works.

14 hours ago, Rich8980 said:

I'm playing as a straight male PC, I get a pop up message about every 1/2 hour or so that says "Andrew likes you more" is this normal, and if it is how do I get rid of it?

This should not happen unless andrew is a follower.  If you had him as a follower in an old game, recruit him and dismiss him.  Make sure you have andrew is dominant unchecked in mcm.

45 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

This should not happen unless andrew is a follower.  If you had him as a follower in an old game, recruit him and dismiss him.  Make sure you have andrew is dominant unchecked in mcm.

I don't think I made a follower of him, but will check next time I play the game. I do have EFF installed, and was wondering if there could be a conflict even if he isn't a follower. I did put a pet collar on him so I wouldn't have to spend a lot of time servicing the sex slaves in the pleasure palace when I was there, I'll remove the collar and see if that is the problem. I do have the pet collar set to opposite sex in the MCM, but not everything works like its suppose to.

He wasn't a follower, and I removed the collar, but the message still came up. I cleaned the last save with Resaver, and the message went away. All is well now. I could have just ignored the message, but it might have caused a problem in a future quest.

Ever since I upgraded, (Changed from mine to yours) loot has been giving me an error.

"Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "DynDOLOD.esm" and "MiasLair.esp". Back cycle: MiasLair.esp, DynDOLOD.esm"

No idea what has caused it.  I guess I will re-run DynDOLOD again to see if that is an issue.

Edit: Running DynDOLOD didn't fix the issue...

Edit 2:  Deleting DynDOLOD output and starting from scratch fixed it if anyone else had this issue...

13 hours ago, gaps1 said:

I'm Having a problem with Dawnguard, Harkon just stands there and won't bite me! If I untick this mod in NMM he works fine. Hope this helps Thanks

This mod will have nothing to do with Dawnguard.  Your problems are elsewhere

4 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Ever since I upgraded, (Changed from mine to yours) loot has been giving me an error.

"Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "DynDOLOD.esm" and "MiasLair.esp". Back cycle: MiasLair.esp, DynDOLOD.esm"

No idea what has caused it.  I guess I will re-run DynDOLOD again to see if that is an issue.

Edit: Running DynDOLOD didn't fix the issue...

Edit 2:  Deleting DynDOLOD output and starting from scratch fixed it if anyone else had this issue...

Don't even know what DynDOLOD  is let alone what might be causing a conflict.