16 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Remove or disable PAHE.  It is fucked up and breaks a great many mods.   It was always one of the worst mods ever produced.  I am told that it has been fixed since then, but apparently, it still fucks with Sex Slaves.    I hate that mod so much that I refuse to play with it or help people get around its issues. 

After you kill or enslave Mia using the SEX SLAVE dialog, the quest will advance and tell you to go visit Vernor.   NONE OF THE OTHER DIALOG OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL YOU GET THIS DONE.  You must restart your game to a save before you encountered Mia and do it with Paradise Halls disabled or removed.  After you get that done, everything else in your post will get fixed and start falling into place.

Thanks for the reply.

I was waiting for your mod's porting as an excuse to install Skyrim Second Edition and play again and again!...thanks for this!

my preferred mod of all time (with PSQ for female player of course...)?

...a request that I had already done with the Oldrim version time ago: it is possible to have an option (MCM maybe?) to start Miaslair after first dragon encounter (after talking with balgruuf)? 

it's just an aesthetic/immersion question.. nobody until that moment knows that you are the Dragonborn..

thanks as always for your great work.

S.

17 hours ago, Saeros said:

I was waiting for your mod's porting as an excuse to install Skyrim Second Edition and play again and again!...thanks for this!

my preferred mod of all time (with PSQ for female player of course...)?

...a request that I had already done with the Oldrim version time ago: it is possible to have an option (MCM maybe?) to start Miaslair after first dragon encounter (after talking with balgruuf)? 

it's just an aesthetic/immersion question.. nobody until that moment knows that you are the Dragonborn..

thanks as always for your great work.

S.

A great idea and really easy to do.  I have marked this post for my todo list.

I am not sure what is causing this as I don't have any mods with landscape changes but, while following Tzollaman up the mountain, right after the little camp I get a CTD.  Even if I COC to the exterior of the cave. I can COC into the cave just fine.  Any ideas?

Ok, something strange is going on.  I'm not in god mode and yet, nothing is hurting me...  Your trap didn't even trigger.

19 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

I am not sure what is causing this as I don't have any mods with landscape changes but, while following Tzollaman up the mountain, right after the little camp I get a CTD.  Even if I COC to the exterior of the cave. I can COC into the cave just fine.  Any ideas?

Ok, something strange is going on.  I'm not in god mode and yet, nothing is hurting me...  Your trap didn't even trigger.

Sorry, no idea, maybe someone else has one.

I can play though fine up getting hit with the gas bomb thing things get crazy. if i use shorten main quest i get past it fine  play through After you kill or enslave Mia using the SEX SLAVE dialog, the quest will advance and tell you to go visit Vernor. but then one of 2 things happen if im in a straigh line to the torture room vendor beats me and tells me to come down then stops his animation with me bent over. if i use zaz to free the ai i can go up and start it all over just to freeze again. if im not in a straight line when he takes control i CTD. after that happens anytime i go to the palace i start CTDing if im in there longer then 30 to 60sec.  basicly at this point i play to get the bow and daggers and then the mod is unplayable for me. 

FEEDBACK! so far its a great mod!. However in the scene where the DragonBorn is captured in the miaslair dungeon. after the scripted scene of getting whipped and used when you regain control of the dragon born. Out of curiousity I was able to kill the apprentice with magic and the Master (whose name escapes me at the moment) the problem is when I kill the master I get a crash to desktop. every time.  I use mod organizer 2 btw. I have NOT cleaned the base update and DLCs due to that causeing a CTD at a specific location for me. Everything is Sorted by Loot, and a Bashed patch made. All required mods are installed but I am new to Mod Organizer 2 and haven t figured out how to copy my load order from it yet or I would post it here.

Hey, so, I'm having a bit of a problem. Game works fine up until after I get the note for the quest. Any time I try to load a save after that point it seems, I CTD before I get past the loading screen. I've gone as far as to uninstall everything and only install the bare minimum for this mod, and aesthetics. I'm talking just installing things like better eye textures, etc. The most invasive thing I have installed alongside it is Live Another Life, which to my knowledge, shouldn't cause any issues. I've resorted my load order with LOOT countless times, started fresh saves to test, and I can;t find anything to fix the problem. Please help?

EDIT: Save right after getting the note seems fine, but then I'll warp to Mia's Castle. Anything after that crashes on load.

Edit 2: I was using the work around to have NiOveride for the boots from Deviously Cursed Loot. NiOveride's plugins were conflicting with something in the mod. May want to note the conflict.

Just wanted to chime in and say that Dominant Andrew is everything I ever wanted in an NPC that follows me around everywhere. It was super annoying to play a chick and have a bunch of dudes follow her around. None of them took advantage of the fact that they are BIG DUDES and she's a scrawny mage with a nice ass, sweet tits, and a less-than-stellar ability to defend herself because she's terrible at magic. Andrew pretty much does and it's great. Plus, he's fucking funny. I just wish I had more time than the maybe if I'm lucky it's 2 WHOLE HOURS! a night I get to play because I would totally be down for testing any quest chain that involves Dominant Andrew.

Keep up the good work! I'm enjoying this mod immensely and I'm definitely keeping an eye on it. :)

Hi Fishburger,

Really love this mod.  New to LL and this is a pretty amazing experience so far.  Been playing this with my wife and we're having a blast.  I have an issue in Mia's Dungeon.  When Volkar shows us how to train he casts the spell on the follower and the follower just stays put.   The scene freezes though we can walk around.  Tried with a bunch of different followers and its all the same.  Looking at the troubleshooting I'm sure its the Papyrus issue.  I have two questions.  First, anything you could think of to salvage this play through?  If not, no worries I'm going to build a profile around Sex Slaves.  We like it a lot!   If so,  would you recommend the Sex Lab version or the Flower Girls version?

Attached a Papyrus Log.

Thanks!

Papyrus.3.log

Hi!

Thank you for this awesome mod. I've been playing with Dom Andrew. Would love to see more quest line.

I am having an issue where my character freezes after walking in the quest line Still more Treasure Hunting. Once I find the key, Andrew comments on the book and my character does a walking animation. Stops in the tunnel... and doesn't move after that or allow control. I've attached a Papyrus log.

Thank you

Papyrus.2.log

Awesome mod, but when I made my follower Ysolda  (not a Mia one) a slave, by the demora in Mia's castle (not dungeon), the trainer never does any thing to her. This means that she is forever on her knees unable to talk, as the trainer walks up to her and just stares at her. I have waited over a month in game time, while my mcm for training time is all the way down. Please fix.

Keep taking training sessions from Vernor for the PC, it will trigger eventually.

4 hours ago, Knight of Loversmoon said:

So it wasn't exactly clear to me in the description. Can I play the Dark Possession questline and if so, how do I get to it/initiate it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I have really enjoyed this mod. I've used it on a couple of play-throughs in the past and recently decided to do a new play-through with it. I love having the slaves as my followers. 

I am unfortunately having an issue though. I recently did a re-install of the game and wiped all my mods. I wanted to start clean. I have a *relatively* small number of mods installed, most of which are graphics based, but I do have some game-play such as Immersive Citizens. I am playing with Alternate Start and am playing the Thieves Guild start. I have the most recent Sex Lab installed, as well as the Hotfix Patch. I have all the requirements installed that you have listed, as well as the requirements listed by those mods. 

The problem? I can not get the Orgy command to work. At all. I have Googled this problem, and saw some previous posts where people mentioned the same kind of problem, but I never found a fix that worked for me. When I tell my slave that I want them to seduce as many people as they can, I want to watch, they strip, run to the middle of the room, and start dancing. NPC's will stand up and watch the dance, but no sex acts actually happen. I can get the slave to seduce an enemy during a combat. I can get group sex to happen, such as "I want to do all of you" but the orgy scenes will not happen. 

I have attached a Papyrus log. I loaded a save in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and had Linda initiate an orgy where I watch. After the scene I saved the game and closed. This log is from that short time. I tried Googling all the error messages to see if I could solve the problem before posting, but failed in that search.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

Papyrus.0.log

Hello firshburger, first of all, love this mod, very high quality stuff. I've been playing it since the SE release and I've only ever had one issue that hasn't been game breaking in any way, but I can't seem to figure it out. I've read through this entire thread and only a few people have had the same issue but I can't seem to get Volkar to show dialogue for training a follower to be a slave. I did like you suggested to someone else and turned on Papyrus, and found Dungeon trigger fired [09/08/2018 - 08:41:11PM] Loading followers 1 [09/08/2018 - 08:41:13PM] so my follower is compatible and the trigger is actually working, but still no dialogue to train follower. I am using AFT, which I saw is what you use as well so that can't be the issue. I checked the console in-game as well, and the dialogue options appeared in the console, so they are there, but just not appearing in dialogue options. 

If you have any idea what the issue could be I'd love to hear your reply! But otherwise the mod works like a charm and I've had no other issue so if not no big deal!

Downloaded this mod and have been blown away by the depth, wasn't expecting it to be so good and it is a very pleasant surprise.

My only gripe is Jenny and Sasha singing constantly, really kills the vibe of an otherwise awesome experience.

Any way to stop them singing, can i delete certain files from the loose version for example ??

Should say I am using the VR Flowergirls version so haven't got MCM menus.

On 9/9/2018 at 4:52 PM, Toffeyman said:

Downloaded this mod and have been blown away by the depth, wasn't expecting it to be so good and it is a very pleasant surprise.

My only gripe is Jenny and Sasha singing constantly, really kills the vibe of an otherwise awesome experience.

Any way to stop them singing, can i delete certain files from the loose version for example ??

Should say I am using the VR Flowergirls version so haven't got MCM menus.

Just a heads up, this is for the Sexlab version, not the Flower Girls version. You want "Love Slaves" found here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99289-love-slaves/

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 4:01 PM, fishburger67 said:

Remove or disable PAHE.  It is fucked up and breaks a great many mods.  

show me a mod not on this page that's broken by pahe, This mod here is reported all over sexlab to be breaking other mods, but i've yet to hear until now of a mod that's broken by pahe

It was always one of the worst mods ever produced.  I am told that it has been fixed since then, but apparently, it still fucks with Sex Slaves.    I hate that mod so much that I refuse to play with it or help people get around its issues. 

After you kill or enslave Mia using the SEX SLAVE dialog, the quest will advance and tell you to go visit Vernor.   NONE OF THE OTHER DIALOG OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL YOU GET THIS DONE.  You must restart your game to a save before you encountered Mia and do it with Paradise Halls disabled or removed.  After you get that done, everything else in your post will get fixed and start falling into place.

...however i still won't condone enslaving quest npc's and have forewarned the users against doing so in the topic:

What you can't do
* Enslave anything which isn't a playable race

• some creature exclusions are now available and further will be added at my discretion

* Enslave any 'important' npcs.

• well no, actually you can, But i wouldn't advise it if you plan to complete the quest that npc is associated with...it just might fail to complete the quest
  • random additional note, some quest npc's tend to have disappearing acts removing them from the game at certain quest stages that may effect your slave if you choose to enslave that npc 

there is no exceptions to that rule, blabla put alot of efforts into making some quests complete thru enslavement, but certainly not going to work with another mod

now if you're done with the hostilities, we can fix the issues between the mods and we have a large enough shared user base now that 1 of our users has posted a script patch to fix mia's lair interuptions to slaves:

On 2/25/2018 at 9:30 PM, Hambam9871 said:

I did a thing. Anyone up to test my thing? I messed around with the scripts and added a faction check for the Player Slave Faction to Mias lair companion scanner, so far it eliminated the whole combat slave name loss on my end, but frankly I don't know shit, so I could really use some help making sure my thing isn't breaking everything.

ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch.7z

On 2/26/2018 at 8:46 AM, Hambam9871 said:

Only incompatibility that I know of was that combat slaves would lose their name when Sexlab Sex Slaves was installed, so I added a few faction check to a few of Mia's Lair scripts so that it would skip over actors in the PahPlayerSlave Faction. This has eliminated the combat slave name loss on my end, but if their are any other incompatibles I have not addressed them.

On 2/26/2018 at 8:46 AM, Hambam9871 said:

While (i < NPCcount)
        Actor tmpAk = findFollowers.followers
        if(tmpAk.IsInFaction(SexSlaveOther))    ;;Pah    
            femaleFollowers = femaleFollowers + 1
            ;debug.trace(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is Pah Slave")
        elseif(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0)    ;;Male    
            maleFollowers = maleFollowers + 1
            ;debug.trace(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is male")
        else
            ;debug.trace(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is female")
            if(femaleFollowers == 0)
                SSLFollower1.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            elseif (femaleFollowers == 1)
                SSLFollower2.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            elseif     (femaleFollowers == 2)
                SSLFollower3.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            elseif     (femaleFollowers == 3)
                SSLFollower4.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            endif
            femaleFollowers = femaleFollowers + 1
        endif
        addFollower(tmpAk)
        if(tmpAk.IsInFaction(SexSlave))
            ;Need this up here because trained slaves have the orgy and seduce options
            sexSlaveCount = sexSlaveCount + 1
            if(doRegister && tmpAk.hasKeyWordString("SexSlHasActorScript"))
                ;debug.trace("Slave has Script");
                registerSexSlave(tmpAk)
            endif
        endif
        i = i + 1
    endWhile

On 7/17/2018 at 4:01 PM, fishburger67 said:

After you kill or enslave Mia using the SEX SLAVE dialog

is this written thru dialog or thru perks, if that's a perk we change the label of the perk so the users don't click the wrong button

ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch.7z