[mod] [CK2] Dark World Reborn: Dollarsmy (Submod)

The mod itself is really well done and all the vampire content is excellent. Honestly, the only thing that makes it unplayable is the lack of proper translation, but it looks like a couple people are already working on that.

Would you mind if I borrowed the vampire portion of it just for personal use? I want to see if I can get it to have the vampires you create assume your dynasty, similar to the way it works in the warhammer mod.

8 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

I fully translated the Zelda events and completed all the maid content of the court events.

I'll be working on the rest of court, but so far everything I've worked on now matches with the photos used. Just drop into your localization folder. I'll upload the complete court events when I have time. It should be done by tonight if not tomorrow morning.

dwd_zelda_events.csv

dwd_court_events.csv

Are these both the changes in 1.0.2 or do i have to wait for the correct upload?

14 hours ago, mirlo1 said:

I sent dollarsmy a message annd he answered that he doesn´t know why the upload of the new version diddn´t work. But he will upload it tonight again^^ Thank you Dollarsmy.

Thanks to you for messaging him and thanks to him =)

Till now the update isn´t here :-(

Thats what dollarsmy wrote to me:

Hi,

Sorry Mirlo , I just know the situation. I have  no idea what's going on at the website perhaps i am not very familiar with the uplode functions, but I do upload the new version here, and i can see from here.

And it seems that the form has not upload successfully yet, i will reload it tonight. Thank you for telling me this.

Yours,

Dollarsmy

Dont know when he will upload it...

53 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

Till now the update isn´t here :-(

Thats what dollarsmy wrote to me:

Hi,

Sorry Mirlo , I just know the situation. I have  no idea what's going on at the website perhaps i am not very familiar with the uplode functions, but I do upload the new version here, and i can see from here.

And it seems that the form has not upload successfully yet, i will reload it tonight. Thank you for telling me this.

Yours,

Dollarsmy

Dont know when he will upload it...

Sounds like the only thing we can do is waiting... Good job, mate!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dollarsmy and everyone, thanks for the mod and for the missing file.

I substituted the static_portraits folder as requested, but some thing seems wrong, since original DW characters (Rayne, etc.) miss their portrait, they instead have a number.

Also, is there anything one can do with maids, or random events are just going to happen in a while?

Thanks for all

dwd_battle.csv so basically I just spent like 7 hours editing the battle localization and my head hurts and I hope someone appreciates my efforts but overall nice mod!

Edit: Basically replace your dwd_battle.csv file in your localization file and it should be good, and I should clarify that I basically just put my own interpretation of the images over the base mod localization in english, it's not perfect since I'm not really a writer and I had some trouble with excel on the first few and got lazy, but after a while it turned out decent enough.

Will the AI ever try to evolve into a stronger vampire? (the "To Be Powerful" decision that costs 500 piety and requires 25 gold). Turned my wife into a vampire and cheated to give her piety and gold but seems like shes not taking the decision. Obviously cant cheat switch to her because shes unlanded. Is there an event ID or decision console command I could do to force her to take it? If not I'll just give her immortality and societal trait but this might bug out if she ever decides to take the decision.