okashley24

Sexout Spunk and JIP problem

Hi, I recently came back to modding New Vegas and updated Sexout Spunk with the most recent version. When loading a game it gives an error "Spunk has detected that your version of JIP is 53 while it needs 51 or higher. It will close your game to avoid errors. Please double-check Spunk's requirements on its download page." I also  updated the SCR, Pregnancy, and Breeder at the same time. The game was working just fine until I updated these.

The error tells you, you need to update the JIP NVSE plugin. So go to Nexus and update JIP.

True, I enforced a JIP update to deal with a change that happened there, but forgot to adjust the message, which is why it reads kinda wrong.

I have a same problem whit Spunk. When loading a game it gives an error "Spunk has detected that your version of JIP is -1 while it needs 51 or higher. It will close your game to avoid errors. Please double-check Spunk's requirements on its download page." My version of JIP is 55.05! Other requirements have all: NVSE, NVSE EX., SCR, Sexout Pregnancy V3 (latest version SexoutPregnancyV3-20190213.1, the previous version have same error), SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20131126, MCM. So what is the problem? Other mods works whit JIP vers. 55. Why can`t Spunk check the version number correct? (I now my English is bad).

On 3/25/2018 at 2:06 AM, DoctaSax said:

True, I enforced a JIP update to deal with a change that happened there, but forgot to adjust the message, which is why it reads kinda wrong.

I have a same problem whit Spunk. When loading a game it gives an error "Spunk has detected that your version of JIP is -1 while it needs 51 or higher. It will close your game to avoid errors. Please double-check Spunk's requirements on its download page." My version of JIP is 55.05! Other requirements have all: NVSE, NVSE EX., SCR, Sexout Pregnancy V3 (latest version SexoutPregnancyV3-20190213.1, the previous version have same error), SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20131126, MCM. So what is the problem? Other mods works whit JIP vers. 55. Why can`t Spunk check the version number correct? (I now my English is bad).

On 3/26/2019 at 10:09 AM, Lord_Wilhelm said:

I have a same problem whit Spunk. When loading a game it gives an error "Spunk has detected that your version of JIP is -1 while it needs 51 or higher. It will close your game to avoid errors. Please double-check Spunk's requirements on its download page." My version of JIP is 55.05! 

Having this here problem, I just want to use the pregnancy mod but spunk wont co-operate. I've scoured the sites for updates but none seem to want to work with me; I'd appriciate help. That little popup closes the game despite me giving it everything it wants.

first time user of the program and i keep getting the same error