Problems converting Sex Slaves (Solved)

I am trying to convert Sex Slaves to SSE.  I did all the hkx files and meshes, loaded the esp up in CK and saved, then copied the facegen nif files back into the .7z, then re-installed it.

The game is now crashing at Hunters Rest.  I can visit the cabin before stage 40 of the main quest and life is good.   After stage 40, the game crashes when the cabin is in line of site.  What happens at stage 40 is that three vanilla bandit actors are teleported in and the two existing hunters are disabled.  I looked at the 3 actors in question and they look ok in CK.

Anyone have any idea what is happening here?

Also, if you load up CK with just the update ticked, then choose Tamriel -  BannerMistTowerExterior02 in the Cell View Window.  After the cell loads, move around till you can see the bottom floor cell door.    When that is visible,  I get thousands of warnings spammed like this:

This mesh: EditorMarker, child of CLONE NorBridgeCageExSm01, itself child of CLONE NorBridgeCageExSm01, and so on, has no TEXCOORD0 stream and cannot possibly be properly rendered using the Lighting shader. Mesh rendering is skipped.

They never stop.  Any way of suppressing these warnings?

Turns out that the problem was with the texture files.  When you save an esp with new or modified characters, CK creates new nif files AND textures in the FaceGenData directories.  I did not copy the new texture files into the distribution tree and was still using the oldrim ones.  Turns out that is a no-no.  After copying textures and re-installing on the test machine, everything worked ok.

Archived