I should note that unlike other approaches, the player lacks real good choices here. It doesnt matter whether you're in good spirits, or dominant. The NPC has you by the balls because you are wearing a shock collar. You can give defiant responses for roleplaying purposes, but you need willpower to do so. And every time the NPC shocks you, you will lose a little bit of willpower. When you reach 0 willpower, you cannot offer defiant responses and will only be given the option to surrender.

On 9/1/2021 at 2:44 AM, Tanglin said:

Is there a way to disable the icons for being a slut and some such? 

73411975_FO4SHicons.jpg.28f30a358ba7afdd877d0c82ebf38e41.jpg

This particular icon is actually used by the vanilla game to show that your character is tired and need to sleep when playing in Survival mode. 

No, sorry not at this time. That's not easily changeable by MCM. It'll be something I have to change for everyone. I might consider it though, especially for attributes that are a little more permanent, like player's slutness.

6 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

No, sorry not at this time. That's not easily changeable by MCM. It'll be something I have to change for everyone. I might consider it though, especially for attributes that are a little more permanent, like player's slutness.

Hey, glad you're back with a new update! Don't worry about this change, as I don't think many play Survival, and I solved this issue by installing a widget that displays Survival stats. 

PS. Would it be possible to make some of the collars in Devious Devices have the same effect as the Shock Collar from Real Handcuffs, such as Vault-Tec Disciplinary Collar?

Edited by Tanglin
40 minutes ago, treedweller1971 said:

thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately she only resets the number stats and not how people view her.

Yeah, that makes sense. You can let your Sex Reputation decay faster by going into your MCM -> Sex Attributes -> Sex Reputation -> Sex Reputation Decay and set it to maximum. Then go to a place where there are no one around to harass you, or simply turn off Sex Harassment, and then sleep it off.

Hi. Love this mod!

Are there any plans to expand on the Hypno one? Like put post hypnotic suggestions in and not know they are there til they are triggered?

- Couple of examples - The next X number of time you are in combat there is a chance to auto surrender and then the consequences from that. Probably easier to link to a surrender mod like Violate rather thyan build it into Harassment

- Your character has a chance of being triggered when speaking to someone and replac the dialogue with some sexy new ones of the sex acts you are offering. The morality of the NPC determines if they take advantage or snap you out of your trance

Oh speaking of morality... As the sliders only go to 50, does this mean setting 2 of them to 0 and the other to 50, everyone will be of the selected morality? Or will only 50% be? If the second, what happens with the other 50%. If the result is only half the NPCs are affected, can we get Morality sliders that go to 100?

4 minutes ago, erik-the-red said:

I have the same experience. NPCs will put a shock collar on, but then they don't react to it.

Have you tried turning up the chance setting for shock collar approaches?  I cranked mine to 100% last night after getting collared, and a "master" showed up pretty quickly.  Might have even been the very next approach.

On 09/19/2021 at 6:39 AM, ebbluminous said:

Oh speaking of morality... As the sliders only go to 50, does this mean setting 2 of them to 0 and the other to 50, everyone will be of the selected morality? Or will only 50% be? If the second, what happens with the other 50%. If the result is only half the NPCs are affected, can we get Morality sliders that go to 100?

If you hunt down the portion of the FPSH script function that sets morality, you'll find it operates like so:

1) Calculates the sum total of your three settings.  For brevity we'll call them Evil_Weight, Neutral_Weight, and Good_Weight.

2) Rolls a random number between one and the sum total calculated above.

3) Checks if random number is less than Evil_Weight.  If so, assigns evil morality to the target NPC.

4) If step 3 fails, checks if random number is less than (Evil_Weight + Neutral_Weight).  If so, assigns neutral morality.

5) If steps 3 and 4 both fail, assigns good morality.

So as you can see, the thing that matters most is proportion of those weight settings to each other.  Setting them all to 1 will get the same outcome as setting them all to 50.  Anything set to zero won't be assigned at all (except in the case where you set them all to zero, then every NPC will be good by default).

47 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Have you tried turning up the chance setting for shock collar approaches?  I cranked mine to 100% last night after getting collared, and a "master" showed up pretty quickly.  Might have even been the very next approach.

I cranked it up to 100% too and set the other approach chances to like 0.5 (lowest above 0). Still haven't gotten any "master" approaches.

Edit

I can manually start the quest with "startquest FPSH_CollarNew" (and FPSH_CollarRepeat), so I think the update installed fine, but otherwise haven't gotten any "master" approaches.

Edited by erik-the-red
3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

If you hunt down the portion of the FPSH script function that sets morality, you'll find it operates like so:

1) Calculates the sum total of your three settings.  For brevity we'll call them Evil_Weight, Neutral_Weight, and Good_Weight.

2) Rolls a random number between one and the sum total calculated above.

3) Checks if random number is less than Evil_Weight.  If so, assigns evil morality to the target NPC.

4) If step 3 fails, checks if random number is less than (Evil_Weight + Neutral_Weight).  If so, assigns neutral morality.

5) If steps 3 and 4 both fail, assigns good morality.

So as you can see, the thing that matters most is proportion of those weight settings to each other.  Setting them all to 1 will get the same outcome as setting them all to 50.  Anything set to zero won't be assigned at all (except in the case where you set them all to zero, then every NPC will be good by default).

Cheers for the clarification :)

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

One thing not clear to me: When are weights assigned/changed? Are MCM changes immediate, and for whom?

The first time an NPC is "scanned" by SH it'll have a morality assigned.  Practically speaking, that would be any time SH is trying to initiate an encounter and the NPC is within scanning distance (3,000 units?).

The morality value of an NPC is permanent and will not change.  So your settings will only affect newly encountered NPCs.

PS I really like the (uncomfortable/ inescapable/ horrifying) idea of my companion assuming control of the shock collar.  Normally I have them disabled as approachers.  After reading your comment, though, fred200, I may make an exception to my policy.  ?