2 hours ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

Not sure if this is a common issue or if it has been addressed already, but my companions, specifically from Depravity mod, keep harassing me regardless of the MCM settings. Great mod btw.

I'm guessing here, but I would think it's because the NPC's from Depravity have their own faction which isn't in the list covered in this mod. You'll have to live with it or add it yourself unless @twistedtrebla adds it in some future update.

There was a brief discussion on a similar issue with BoS NPC's further back in this thread

Perhaps the reason is not at his mod, but does anyone have an idea why I seem to CTD after a short time whenever I am in the MCM menu of Harassment? Either I have figments or it's as soon as I change a value in Flirt or General menu...

EDIT: Downgraded from 1.6.3 to 1.6.2 with Resaver-cleaning. In between, it indeed did not crash while without this mod, going through other MCM mod entries.

After starting with 1.6.2 I start configuring it in MCM and it CTD again. I get this in Papyrus:

[09/30/2020 - 05:37:39PM] error: [FPSH:FPSH_Main <FPSH_Player (41000F99)>] cannot register for aaf:aaf_api_OnSceneInit events, because it cannot handle them
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (41000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.RegisterForCustomEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [FPSH_Player (41000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.InitializeMod() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
    [FPSH_Player (41000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTimer() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[09/30/2020 - 05:37:39PM] error: [FPSH:FPSH_Main <FPSH_Player (41000F99)>] cannot register for aaf:aaf_api_OnAnimationChange events, because it cannot handle them
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (41000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.RegisterForCustomEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [FPSH_Player (41000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.InitializeMod() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
    [FPSH_Player (41000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTimer() - "<unknown file>" Line ?

My AAF is up to date (147b). Attributes is version 2.4.3 .

A couple of mod suggestions:

- Incorporate what Beggar Whore has done - detection of whether your weapon is out. Harrassment could skip approaches if the PC has a weapon out.

- For settlements under the PC control, having the ability to specify a % chance reduction of approaches would be more immersive.

This mod is great but after getting blackmailed about a photo and refusing to submit my characters reputation has reached the 100 limit. It decays over time but even at the lowest menu values almost everything I loot has a photograph which peaks the reputation at 100. By any chance is there a way to reset the reputation outside of waiting IE a console command?

On 10/8/2020 at 12:50 AM, Molevalence said:

This mod is great but after getting blackmailed about a photo and refusing to submit my characters reputation has reached the 100 limit. It decays over time but even at the lowest menu values almost everything I loot has a photograph which peaks the reputation at 100. By any chance is there a way to reset the reputation outside of waiting IE a console command?

The mod has an NPC in the Memory Den that can wipe your slate clean. It should work. But it would be as if you're starting from scratch - all the values this mod has collected would be reset.

1 hour ago, Tanglin said:

The mod has an NPC in the Memory Den that can wipe your slate clean. It should work. But it would be as if you're starting from scratch - all the values this mod has collected would be reset.

Thank you for the reply. I did go to the Memory Den and her services were to reset your character Dom/Submissive values. I didnt recall seeing an option about purging reputation but I will take a look again later on.

On 10/8/2020 at 9:50 PM, Molevalence said:

I did go to the Memory Den and her services were to reset your character Dom/Submissive values.

Not sure about blackmail reset but this NPC is from another mod - Sex attributes. Of course both mods are made by one person and Sex harassment need Sex attributes. But Sex attributes not need Sex harassment and not sure if NPC knows how to reset a blackmail.

I'd like to set this mod to treat clothes in the 'body' slot (slot 33) as coverage. But the configuration field in the MCM only goes up to slot 28. Is there a way I can manually configure this? There are some custom clothes I'd love to wear, but don't want to be continually approached. Thanks!

9 hours ago, kharita said:

I'd like to set this mod to treat clothes in the 'body' slot (slot 33) as coverage. But the configuration field in the MCM only goes up to slot 28. Is there a way I can manually configure this? There are some custom clothes I'd love to wear, but don't want to be continually approached. Thanks!

I think you're confusing the index numbering and slot numbering:

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

Index 3 is probably what you really want (which corresponds to slot 33/BODY).

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, lostpause4 said:

When a potential harasser approaches me, he hello part work fine and then they talk and when the menu comes up for me to respond, they walk away. I have RSE Framework Resources installed on it's default settings. Am I missing something?

RSE Framework Resources is not a requirement for this mod.

11 hours ago, Tanglin said:

The most common mistakes that new users make include, but not limited to, not installing the requirements correctly, especially F4SE.  

I was able to confirm that f4se was running on my game, and I know that Sex Attributes is working because I can see it's display screen on my Pipboy in game. I installed AAF framework using Nexus Mod Manager's Mod Manager Download function and installed it like any other mod using this.

This is all on a clean save, in which I did the quest where you meet the Brotherhood of Steel and Paladin was able to perform approaches just fine when he was my follower, but the issue still occurs with everyone else.

What happens is that they complete the first dialogue, allow me to respond, say the second dialogue, and then no response box pops up and I can walk around again as if no conversation took place. The weirdest part is that they keep following me as if about to start talking but never actually attempt to restart the interaction or continue it in any way. Attempting to talk with them generates their normal dialogue.

5 hours ago, lostpause4 said:

I was able to confirm that f4se was running on my game, and I know that Sex Attributes is working because I can see it's display screen on my Pipboy in game. I installed AAF framework using Nexus Mod Manager's Mod Manager Download function and installed it like any other mod using this.

This is all on a clean save, in which I did the quest where you meet the Brotherhood of Steel and Paladin was able to perform approaches just fine when he was my follower, but the issue still occurs with everyone else.

What happens is that they complete the first dialogue, allow me to respond, say the second dialogue, and then no response box pops up and I can walk around again as if no conversation took place. The weirdest part is that they keep following me as if about to start talking but never actually attempt to restart the interaction or continue it in any way. Attempting to talk with them generates their normal dialogue.

Have you tested whether AAF works? Try starting an AAF animation through the AAF interface by pressing Home. You have installed at least one animation pack, right?

6 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Have you tested whether AAF works? Try starting an AAF animation through the AAF interface by pressing Home. You have installed at least one animation pack, right?

Fixed the issue by switching from Nexus Mod Manager to Mod Organizer 2 and reinstalling everything.

I got a suggestion to make. I notice an issue it only look for the closest NPC. I would like to suggest it look for NPC in certain range and randomly choose from it. This way, we won't encounter a problem like in diamond city bar, the one sell the rooms for cap keep finding you.

I am having an issue with the mod where the person walks up, completes the conversation and then leaves me frozen with no animation playing. This is with the hypno approach. The blackmail approach breaks at the point where it would give me my second response. AAF was installed correctly and so is F4se.

7 hours ago, lostpause4 said:

I am having an issue with the mod where the person walks up, completes the conversation and then leaves me frozen with no animation playing. This is with the hypno approach. The blackmail approach breaks at the point where it would give me my second response. AAF was installed correctly and so is F4se.

Didn't you said you switched to MO 2 and reinstalled the mods and it was okay? But it sounds like it's the same problem.

Are you able to initiate sex animations with AAF by itself? 

You installed the requirements? The requirements may have their own requirements.