For the "Demand Sex" approach, is the Resist option (50% success) more effective than the Intimidate option (25% max success)? Would've figured it would be the other way around. Also, since there is only a 50% max success chance, is it possible to just shoot the NPC if negotiations fail? Would be unimmersive if a poorly armed NPC tries to force themselves on a player character decked out in armor and weapons.

For the "Flirt" approach, what is the difference between Intimidate and Refuse? From the description, the outcomes seem the same. Success = they walk away, failure = NPC tries to persuade PC.

18 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Seems your mods not starting or wrong mod load order - you have latest Fallout 4 - without it Sexual harassment not work.

Yeah, I fucked up, I had more than 255 esp, my bad. As soon as I got it under 255 it worked fine

6 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

Yeah, I fucked up, I had more than 255 esp, my bad. As soon as I got it under 255 it worked fine

Actually the maximum allowed ESP/ESMs is 253 in total. The game will stop loading ESP/ESMs after 253rd one.

254 is reserved for ESLs. (FormIDs of all objects from ESLs will be in FExxxxxx format)

255 is reserved for dynamically created objects in the game (their formID will be FFxxxxxx)

FYI.

13 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Can a MCM option be added to limit NPC selection to non-unique NPCs?

Immersion breaking with some of the unique story NPCs. Happens a lot in the Depravity mod since it's a closed cell and every NPC is unique.

Alerios and Murphy approach me frequently in the Fallons offices (I have the MCM set for only male approachers), but I figure they're just perpetually horny.

14 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Can a MCM option be added to limit NPC selection to non-unique NPCs?

Immersion breaking with some of the unique story NPCs. Happens a lot in the Depravity mod since it's a closed cell and every NPC is unique.

Heh, approaches broke the Machinist confrontation for me because she got lost in her own fortress trying to harass me...

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded 1.6.3 (small update):

v1.6.3

(Requires SexAttributes 2.3.0 or newer; Clean save not req)

- ADDED: MCM setting to customize frequency of devious outcome for flirt approach. Devious outcome can now be disabled outright for flirt approaches (which means only consensual sex is possible)

- ADDED: MCM setting for devious device unlock chance for flirt approach. This is the chance that the NPC will unlock the player's devious device after sex for flirt approaches.

- FIXED: UI is now no longer locked during AAF sex scene. This allows players to use AAF controls during sex.

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Uploaded 1.6.3 (small update):

v1.6.3

(Requires SexAttributes 2.3.0 or newer; Clean save not req)

- ADDED: MCM setting to customize frequency of devious outcome for flirt approach. Devious outcome can now be disabled outright for flirt approaches (which means only consensual sex is possible)

- ADDED: MCM setting for devious device unlock chance for flirt approach. This is the chance that the NPC will unlock the player's devious device after sex for flirt approaches.

- FIXED: UI is now no longer locked during AAF sex scene. This allows players to use AAF controls during sex.

Thank you so much for this!  When AAF hangs up on me, and it happens quite often, it really helps to be able to see the AAF UI to find out what's wrong.

Loving all the new updates for this, but the stripping in many of its scenarios has been causing some challenges (for example, I use Myopia Simulator, so when a scene removes my glasses everything goes fuzzy). Would you consider integrating with Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager? Instructions for doing so are  in the file's description:

Rather than use Dialogue Subtitles I have been trying to make SH compatible with F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice as that only shows silent voice subtitles not not all dialogue subtitles (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39848)

I've got it working by removing the sound files directory, as FRD was detecting the fuz files so wouldn't display the text. This only shows the NPC response (due to a bug in F4z) but as the player responses is shown in the dialogue choices it doesn't seem to matter (I'm using FDI and string patch)

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Wrong install AAF or no installed support animations - check AAF debug button.

I figured it out. AAF was stuck at 30%. Had to reinstall and/or delete some mods but it's all good again. I did end up having to delete DEF UI and Vis-G because it kept CTDing when trying to access my inventory which is strange because I didn't have issues before.

Great stuff with latest update (like they say - devil is in the details)

Suggestion - add companions reactions on "activities". Raising / reducing affinity would be an interesting mechanics. I did it very simple (and hacky) now:

Spoiler

Function HandleCompanionsAfterSexReaction(Actor perp)
	;Eh.. I'm a lazy one + it's less risk to break things:
	Faction activeFaction = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00023C01, "Fallout4.esm") as Faction
	Faction formerFaction = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000A1B85, "Fallout4.esm") as Faction
	ActorValue affinityAV = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000A1B80, "Fallout4.esm") as ActorValue
	if (activeFaction != none && perp.IsInFaction(activeFaction)) || (formerFaction != none && perp.IsInFaction(formerFaction))
		if affinityAV != none && perp.GetValue(affinityAV) != 0
			perp.SetValue(affinityAV, perp.GetValue(affinityAV) + 25)
			Debug.Notification(perp.GetDisplayName() + " loved that")
		endif
	endif
endFunction

- and call this on AAF stop in your script, but better would be to add reactions to dialogues (i.e. resisting would give a small amount of dislike affinity, being persuaded would be more and agreeing and talking naughty - even more).

On 8/3/2020 at 12:16 PM, gypsytears said:

I figured it out. AAF was stuck at 30%. Had to reinstall and/or delete some mods but it's all good again. I did end up having to delete DEF UI and Vis-G because it kept CTDing when trying to access my inventory which is strange because I didn't have issues before.

Vis-G is known for that and I removed it from my install a long time ago but I run DEF UI without any trouble.

Spoiler
On 7/31/2020 at 9:07 AM, vaultbait said:

Loving all the new updates for this, but the stripping in many of its scenarios has been causing some challenges (for example, I use Myopia Simulator, so when a scene removes my glasses everything goes fuzzy). Would you consider integrating with Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager? Instructions for doing so are  in the file's description:

A decent "workaround" I've used, is with FO4Hotkeys and Outfit Switcher. Setup a 'naked' 'outfit' you can use with said glasses, and nothin else, and switch to that just after it's finished strippin you. With FO4Hotkeys, I've set up shift + 1-4 or so for outfits, so I can re-equip shit like partial/fully-'nude' outfits like that. :D

13 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

A decent "workaround" I've used, is with FO4Hotkeys and Outfit Switcher. Setup a 'naked' 'outfit' you can use with said glasses, and nothin else, and switch to that just after it's finished strippin you. With FO4Hotkeys, I've set up shift + 1-4 or so for outfits, so I can re-equip shit like partial/fully-'nude' outfits like that.

Good suggestion. I mostly play with a game controller though, so my "hotkeys" are few and spoken for, but I'll keep it in mind. (I do have an outfit switcher available from my inventory favorites menu I use to quickly reequip clothing after Harassment or some similar mod not relying on AAF's equipmentset handling has left me stark nakers, but favorites aren't available once one of these scenarios starts to kick in.)

Bug Report

Second time I noticed this. I have BoS switched off but both Rhys and Danse have made approaches.

Second time (new character) was more of an issue as it was outside the Police Station while the Ghouls were attacking and Rhys approached, so needs a check to stop the routine if conflict is happening.

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report

Second time I noticed this. I have BoS switched off but both Rhys and Danse have made approaches.

Second time (new character) was more of an issue as it was outside the Police Station while the Ghouls were attacking and Rhys approached, so needs a check to stop the routine if conflict is happening.

I was just thinking Outside the police station when the ghouls are attacking is prior to Danse being added to the player faction I would think.  I can see why that would happen if the mod is looking or checking that the selected aggressor is in the player faction. 

I would think at that time they would not be, as you have not actually recruited them yet.   Just a guess!  If that is so then until you recruit them then they will all be valid aggressors.

EDIT >> that is normally the best check to use when testing if NPC is a companion as there are so many third party companion mods out there, and most all add the Companion to the player faction to confirm the action.

I mean I guess you could spurn the BOS, and tell Danse to Kiss off, and he would never be a companion.

One of my favorite Mods for FO4

what I would like to see is some threesome's and Gang-bang scenarios added, group aggression.

Things like "My friend's and I have decided that you're a fucking Slut! Free for the taking, so we'll be taking advantage of that"  or "Sense your all tied up and so literally helpless, we've decided to have a little party, and your the party favor."

11 hours ago, galgat said:

I was just thinking Outside the police station when the ghouls are attacking is prior to Danse being added to the player faction I would think.  I can see why that would happen if the mod is looking or checking that the selected aggressor is in the player faction. 

I would think at that time they would not be, as you have not actually recruited them yet.   Just a guess!  If that is so then until you recruit them then they will all be valid aggressors.

EDIT >> that is normally the best check to use when testing if NPC is a companion as there are so many third party companion mods out there, and most all add the Companion to the player faction to confirm the action.

I mean I guess you could spurn the BOS, and tell Danse to Kiss off, and he would never be a companion.

One my first playthrough it happened with Rhys after I was recruited to BoS and with Danse after Arcjet. AFAIK it's a binary toggle so BoS would be included/excluded regardless of faction status I would have thought

TBH, I'm less concerned about that one but the approach outside while the Ghouls were actually attacking would seem more of an issue as under combat NPC's would have other things on their mind. There's also a question of what happens when the routine is interrupted by an attack, is the script closed cleanly or left hanging trying to run (dialogue closes when hit).

It is quite possible of course that this is just a unique event, in that when the pc arrives at the police station the Ghouls are being engaged by Danse already so it doesn't register as combat as such until the pc is engaged.

On 8/7/2020 at 4:22 PM, Slorm said:

Bug Report

For whatever Bathesda reason, there's actually like 30 different Brotherhood of Steel factions in the game. Danse, Rhys, Kells, Maxson all belong to their own personal faction, instead of the generic one that's applied to non-unique, non-named BoS soldiers. Danse I get, cus he eventually turns hostile towards BoS. But the rest, I have no idea why the game gives them their own faction.

So if I were to add a check to blacklist all BoS soldiers, to include the named ones above, I'd have to add 30 different checks. It's possible, but tedious, and I havent had the time to do that yet. So for now, I just pretend the named ones above are "mavericks" :P. 

Danse will fall under the companion category once hes available to become your companion. But the rest of the unique BoS soldiers will always be eligible as harassers. Those horny hypocrites!