13 hours ago, Trashey said:

well shit, good to know thanks! My character is always drunk to deal with trauma and only says yes when near max aroused,  so unknowingly most likely conditions for this result

Ahh, drunk and horny... yep that's me most of the time too. Makes sense.

I'm using mod organizer 2, and cannot get the MCM settings to save, any solution?

Edit: Looks like the same problem is happening with Sex Attributes. Other MCM mods work fine

For the "Demand Sex" approach, is the Resist option (50% success) more effective than the Intimidate option (25% max success)? Would've figured it would be the other way around. Also, since there is only a 50% max success chance, is it possible to just shoot the NPC if negotiations fail? Would be unimmersive if a poorly armed NPC tries to force themselves on a player character decked out in armor and weapons.

For the "Flirt" approach, what is the difference between Intimidate and Refuse? From the description, the outcomes seem the same. Success = they walk away, failure = NPC tries to persuade PC.

On 7/13/2020 at 7:14 AM, Fulanoo said:

Sex Attributes. Other MCM mods work fine

Seems your mods not starting or wrong mod load order - you have latest Fallout 4 - without it Sexual harassment not work.