Can you make the DD part of Sex Approaches and Flirt Approaches comply with the settings of Roggvir'sDDItemsManager and the use of Realhandcuffs, as in Blackmail Approaches

Now Sex Approaches and Flirt Approaches don't follow Roggvir'sDDItemsManager custom choices, they're random. For example, the first thing to be equipped is always one of the collars.

Realhandcuffs are perfectly applied in  Blackmail Approaches. Can  be applied in Sex Approaches and Flirt Approaches as well?

I tried forcing a naked approach with Piper and no dialogue appeared after the initial 2 text boxes. Piper never asks for anything I just get options and then once I submite Piper just walks away and Im frozen and have to use the debug to play the game

On 5/12/2020 at 6:19 AM, Raiderdry said:

I tried forcing a naked approach with Piper and no dialogue appeared after the initial 2 text boxes. Piper never asks for anything I just get options and then once I submite Piper just walks away and Im frozen and have to use the debug to play the game

I am getting the same problem also.

I love the mod! Is there an interaction when asked for sex and being flirted with the NPC will offer to pay for sex if you turn them down or right off the bat? I think that would be nice if that was added or made a way to make that path more common.

10 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Is there a way to tell this mod not to strip certain items no matter what?

Example: My character has Deathclaw horns and they are supposed to be a part of her.

Normal AAF scenes won't remove these but with AAF Sexual Harassment they get removed.

IIRC, only Fan Approach and Blackmail completely strip your character and ignore the Equipment settings in the XML, as they are done by the mod's script. So, you can't change that. However, you can disable the Fan and Blackmail approaches, and just use the Flirt, Sex, Hypnotist and Devious Devices approaches. 

5 hours ago, Tanglin said:

IIRC, only Fan Approach and Blackmail completely strip your character and ignore the Equipment settings in the XML, as they are done by the mod's script. So, you can't change that. However, you can disable the Fan and Blackmail approaches, and just use the Flirt, Sex, Hypnotist and Devious Devices approaches. 

Thank you for your quick reply!

I try to figure out what is triggering the unequip mechanic the moment my character gets some DDs.

Example: Flirt is triggered, Character agrees  and suddenly a window appears that tells me that the partner equips me with a collar. Everything gets removed and a collar is equipped. Despite the fact that I also reduced the chance for DDs in Flirt Sex to 0.

57 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Maybe collar have the same biped slot as Horns? Try to equip collar by yourself and if horns unequipped - then both use the same slot.

Already checked. I can equip myself the collar and wear the horns. The issue seems a "strip all "mechanic when equipping DDs. I wonder if I can use this No-Strip manager to fix it, But maybe this causes more trouble since my AAF is installed in a way that does not strip a single item except it gets replaced by a DD.

Maybe to reduce the confusion: My character is normally wearing outfits (like this one) that already have easy access, thus I have installed AAF in a way that nothing gets unequipped during a scene. Except for the slot where a DD gets equipped. It seems that AAF Harassment does the unequip thing before AAF gets started and thus can unequip everthing for one or two DDs.

14 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Already checked. I can equip myself the collar and wear the horns. The issue seems a "strip all "mechanic when equipping DDs. I wonder if I can use this No-Strip manager to fix it, But maybe this causes more trouble since my AAF is installed in a way that does not strip a single item except it gets replaced by a DD.

Maybe to reduce the confusion: My character is normally wearing outfits (like this one) that already have easy access, thus I have installed AAF in a way that nothing gets unequipped during a scene. Except for the slot where a DD gets equipped. It seems that AAF Harassment does the unequip thing before AAF gets started and thus can unequip everthing for one or two DDs.

Unless the mod author, twistedtrebla, changes the scripts for some of the forced stripping scenes, there is nothing we can do other than to disable the approaches that can lead to forced stripping. All i can suggest for now is to manually trigger the approaches one at a time and see if they strip the horns and disable the ones that do. You might end up with only 2 or 3 approaches that would work with your character concept, unfortunately. I'm pretty certain that the Hypnotist approach will not strip your horns. Sex approach might not too, but you'll have to test it for yourself. I know for certain that Fan and Blackmail approaches will remove the horns, so you might want to turn them off.

On 5/25/2020 at 9:09 AM, ZI0MATRIX said:

Tanglin is correct. In certain approaches, the mod strips the player indiscriminately of all slots prior to starting AAF sex animation. Fan, Blackmail, and Flirt approaches will do that currently.

If I have time I can add an MCM setting so that it only strips chest armor and body armor, instead of stripping all slots. But for now if you disable those approaches you should be GTG.

My character's Hypnosis level is between 80 and 95, so the Sleep trigger is supposed to render her helpless. However, it doesn't seem to work during Flirt approaches. For eg.

20200529161912_1.jpg.539e21013a625ef8c2aba85870b45a2b.jpg

But she can still reject him - 

20200529161923_1.jpg.1fb764a7dd24d54cfe5a947c1855e982.jpg

20200529161932_1.jpg.14dfc95a05ea5c51739d52acff4eaa5f.jpg

And he meekly walks away - 

20200529161934_1.jpg.6ea83e8ebc54b0af86c8b27e64529a8d.jpg

Is this intended?

5 hours ago, Tanglin said:

My character's Hypnosis level is between 80 and 95, so the Sleep trigger is supposed to render her helpless. However, it doesn't seem to work during Flirt approaches. For eg.

20200529161912_1.jpg.539e21013a625ef8c2aba85870b45a2b.jpg

But she can still reject him - 

20200529161923_1.jpg.1fb764a7dd24d54cfe5a947c1855e982.jpg

20200529161932_1.jpg.14dfc95a05ea5c51739d52acff4eaa5f.jpg

And he meekly walks away - 

20200529161934_1.jpg.6ea83e8ebc54b0af86c8b27e64529a8d.jpg

Is this intended?

The dialogue isnt too clear, but if your character has enough willpower, they will still get the "intimidate" and "refuse" options. But choosing either of those will cost willpower. If the player doesnt have enough willpower, then they will only be given "comply" options. The willpower cost is a bit... complex atm. I think it's a combination of the player's hypno level + arousal + intox level + how submissive they are. I should probably show a notification with the willpower cost so that players are more informed of their choices. 

19 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

The dialogue isnt too clear, but if your character has enough willpower, they will still get the "intimidate" and "refuse" options. But choosing either of those will cost willpower. If the player doesnt have enough willpower, then they will only be given "comply" options. The willpower cost is a bit... complex atm. I think it's a combination of the player's hypno level + arousal + intox level + how submissive they are. I should probably show a notification with the willpower cost so that players are more informed of their choices. 

Oh I see. She has a lot of Willpower, saved from when being Submissive meant very little Willpower loss, so both options are available. Thanks for the clarification!

Just wanted to say that sometimes, the mod and the things it makes NPCs do can be so out of character and yet ... still plausible, like when my character was approached by the loathsome Knight Rhys at the Police Station after handing in one of his missions:

20200528035705_1.jpg.de58624b5794d83df25f27c43bf9fd64.jpg

Hmm ... that's a surprise. A peace offering? I guess he isn't so bad after all.

20200528035726_1.jpg.666e6954cb64b274e0530bc5dacba5b3.jpg

Maybe all the missions I've done for him have finally paid off, and he'll cut me some slack.

20200528121736_1.jpg.7bbffc24416d1f8549db9f2387935f43.jpg

Guess not 

LOL

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Just wanted to say that sometimes, the mod and the things it makes NPCs do can be so out of character and yet ... still plausible, like when my character was approached by the loathsome Knight Rhys at the Police Station after handing in one of his missions:

20200528035705_1.jpg.de58624b5794d83df25f27c43bf9fd64.jpg

Hmm ... that's a surprise. A peace offering? I guess he isn't so bad after all.

20200528035726_1.jpg.666e6954cb64b274e0530bc5dacba5b3.jpg

Maybe all the missions I've done for him have finally paid off, and he'll cut me some slack.

20200528121736_1.jpg.7bbffc24416d1f8549db9f2387935f43.jpg

Guess not 

LOL

Hahaha. Yea the RNG can be a hit or miss sometimes. And sometimes makes pretty funny moments. 

What's Danse doing? lol

7 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hahaha. Yea the RNG can be a hit or miss sometimes. And sometimes makes pretty funny moments. 

What's Danse doing? lol

When Danse said he wanted the Sole Survivor and Rhys to get along ...

Mmf I love the groping mini-struggle where they try to make you cum, on concept. Honestly it reminds me of SexLab Horrible Harassment over for Skyrim. If only it could be a mini-game and not JUST a little dialogue choice. ❤️

A small thing that I hope you'd consider - replacing the generic notification with a named one. Reason - immersion: if PC doesn't see the approacher, they can't determine if someone is approaching and if they can see the approacher - they can already see who it is. So I replaced the messages to be like this:

Spoiler

debug.notification(Approacher.GetDisplayName() + " decides to put more devices on me!")

a small change and an easy gain to immersion ?