5 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Yea, I need to calm down after this lol.

I'm hoping I could trigger the animation using base game's idle animation system. I tried out some of the existing idle animations, (like the choke from back stab kill move), but even though those are just idle animations, it ends up killing the player, lol. Anyway, using AAF for just some quick idle animations sounds like overkill - especially since it goes thru the whole pathing, stripping, fade to black, etc. Not that it's something to worry about now.. since i dont even have the animation in the first place.

I think that's simply 'cause they're intended as 'paired killmoves', so it just sends something like a "refID.kill" to one actor ?

Not sure if it is an issue of new version or it was always like that - but if the selected NPC is in locked in the animation, they will not actually go to the PC and the approaching phase will be ever-going. Example - in Dugout Inn there's an NPC marker where they "lean on the wall" reading a newspaper. If they will be selected when locked into this state, they remain in that state (even though the notification about the approach will pop up) and never do anything. It can be solved if PC approaches them so that they initiate the dialogue because being within the reach of that - after which everything resumes normally.

By the way, it seems you fixed the way PC can escape from the sticky situation - i.e. just walking away when the dialogue goes the "wrong way". Now the molesting scenario kicks in - even though not very immersive, still better than when such a possibility existed. Good work.

21 hours ago, galgat said:

There is one thing missing that would be nice if you find time to add.>>  Three some <<.  "That outfit is very becoming on you. If I were on you, I’d be coming too.  So if I have your attention, my friend and I had this Idea.."

Not a biggy, but something I hope you may have given thought too.

Another Cheesy Pick up line...

"Are you an army general? Because you have my privates standing at attention."

"You must have sat in a pile of sugar? ‘Cause you have a pretty sweet ass! "

How about:

"Are you an army general? Because I want to show you my privates on parade." ?

11 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Yea, I need to calm down after this lol.

I'm hoping I could trigger the animation using base game's idle animation system. I tried out some of the existing idle animations, (like the choke from back stab kill move), but even though those are just idle animations, it ends up killing the player, lol. Anyway, using AAF for just some quick idle animations sounds like overkill - especially since it goes thru the whole pathing, stripping, fade to black, etc. Not that it's something to worry about now.. since i dont even have the animation in the first place.

I'm thankful that you're firing off these updates so quickly, especially since we now have the Devious Devices harasser :)

Really enjoying latest version of this mod. Only thing I have noticed is that when this mod applies devious devices, it seems to bypass my preferences in Roggvir's Devious Device Manager. Dont know if this is intended or what. Only reason it is important to me is that I have been slowly making and replacing the original DD NifS with my own.

By the way, as an idea - adding some equivalent for frustration potion for submissive PC. (I actually did it in a locally modified version and called that "Knowing place" for fun). Let it give some minor boost when "things happen" and minor penalty when they don't for too long.

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

You can set it to 20 devices but I never saw more than 2 or 3.

As more you set the devices for equip  as slower work equip system and there will be situation when you need wait a minute before all equip up. But i think sometimes after long wait Fallout 4 forgot to equip all left devices by long time lag. Also devices equipping by random because some of devices not equipped because have conflict with already equipped devices. That means 20 devices in one time never happen. Also Rogg's manager slows down this process and make it do difficulty.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

As more you set the devices for equip  as slower work equip system and there will be situation when you need wait a minute before all equip up. But i think sometimes after long wait Fallout 4 forgot to equip all left devices by long time lag. Also devices equipping by random because some of devices not equipped because have conflict with already equipped devices. That means 20 devices in one time never happen. Also Rogg's manager slows down this process and make it do difficulty.

My fallout is not so slow that it would never equip any devices. And I don't use the Manager. Do I need it?

The new Struggle mechanic gave me an idea for a category of encounters where your SPECIAL determines how likely you are to have a bad outcome.  In pseudocode terms:

If (SPECIAL Encounter) is chosen:

Random 1-7

If (Random = 1) execute Strength Event

An approacher tries to wrestle the player into submission (the current Struggle event).  Alternately, an Intimidation based event.

If (Random = 2) execute Perception Event

An approacher attempts to slip something into the player's water during a "friendly" conversation.

Random (Perception x 2) chance to notice immediately

If (Succeed)

Player Options: Confront, Pretend to Drink, Leave, Drink

If (Confront) is chosen

Random (Player Persuasion) chance NPC is scared off

If (Succeed)

Event ends.

If (Failed)

NPC is angry.  Normal Plead/Resist/Intimidate/Submit options.

If (Pretend to Drink) is chosen

Random (Player Persuasion) chance NPC believes it

If (Succeed)

NPC will try to Flirt with the player.

If (Failed)

NPC is angry.  Normal Plead/Resist/Intimidate/Submit options.

If (Leave) is chosen

Even ends.

If (Drink) is chosen

GoTo (Failed) below

If (Failed)

The player drinks some water, and has a chance to notice that it tastes strange.

Random (Perception x 3) chance to notice something amiss

If (Succeed)

Player Options: Confront, Pretend to Drink, Leave, Drink

Resolve as above, but at -20 Persuasion, Resist, and Intimidate penalty.

If (Failed)

Player drinks more, becomes drugged, and is raped by the NPC.

If (Random = 3) execute Endurance Event

An approacher tells the player she looks tired and asks if she needs someplace to lie down.

Random (NPC Persuasion - [(Endurance - 5) x 2]) chance of being tired

If (Success)

The player can say they aren't tired and end the encounter.

If (Failure)

The player accepts the offer to rest.

Random (Configured in MCM) chance the approacher takes advantage of the sleeping player

If (Molesting)

Random (Endurance%) chance to wake up.

If (Succeed)

Plead/Resist/Submit

If (Failed)

Player is raped.

If (Not Molesting)

Player rests.  Encounter ends.

If (Random = 4) execute Charisma Event

An approacher angrily insists the player owes them for past behavior.

Player Options: Bribe, Charm, Refuse, Submit

If (Bribe) is chosen

The player attempts to pay off the approacher.  4 prices are given: 50 caps, 100 caps, 200 caps, and 400 caps.

If (50 caps) is chosen

Random (1-100 + Charisma)

If (Random > 75)

NPC accepts.  -50 caps, event ends.

If (15 < Random <= 75)

NPC is angry.  Refuses bribe, enters Struggle.

If (Random <= 15)

NPC is furious, and will immediately rape the player.

If (100 caps) is chosen

Random (1-100 + 25 +  Charisma)

If (Random > 75)

NPC accepts.  -100 caps, event ends.

If (15 < Random <= 75)

If (200 caps) is chosen

Random (1-100 + 50 +  Charisma)

If (Random > 75)

NPC accepts.  -200 caps, event ends.

If (15 < Random <= 75)

If (400 caps) is chosen

The NPC accepts.  -400 caps, event ends.

If (Charm) is chosen

The player attempts to talk their way out of trouble.

Random (Player Persuasion + [(Charisma - 5) x 2]) chance of talking the approacher down

If (Succeed)

NPC apologizes, event ends.

If (Failed)

NPC rapes the player.

If (Refuse) is chosen

The player immediately enters a Struggle with the NPC.

If (Submit) is choen

The player consents to sex with the NPC.

If (Random = 5) execute Intelligence Event

An approacher tries to trick the player ("I've been stung by a radscorpion and I need you to suck the poison out!").

Random (NPC Persuasion - [(Intelligence - 5) x 2)]) chance of being deceived

If (Succeed)

The player is deceived and consents to sex with the NPC.

If (Failed)

Player Options: Outsmart, Refuse, Submit

If (Outsmart) is chosen

The player pretends to be convinced, but changes the outcome.  ("The only solution for that would be to cut your dick off before the poison spreads!")

Random (Player Persuasion + [(Intelligence - 5) x 2]) chance of convincing the NPC

If (Succeed)

The NPC is frightened off.  The event ends.

If (Failed)

The NPC doesn't fall for it.  Normal Plead/Resist/Submit/Intimidate options.

If (Refuse) is chosen

Random (MCM Configured) chance NPC backs down

If (Succeed)

NPC backs down.  The event ends.

If (Failed)

NPC continues into normal persuasion loop.

If (Submit) is chosen

The player consents to sex.

If (Random = 6) execute Agility Event

An approacher bumps into the player.  (Roll Agility check before first dialogue.)

Random (Agility x 2) chance to avoid stumbling

If (Succeed)

The NPC apologizes for being clumsy and the event ends.

If (Failed)

The NPC is angry the player tripped and bumped into them.

Player Options: Apologize, Intimidate, Slip Away, Submit

If (Apologize) is chosen

The NPC may or may not accept.  Normal Plead/Resist/Submit options.

If (Intimidate) is chosen

Treat as a normal Intimidate attempt.

If (Slip Away) is chosen

The player tries to squirm loose from the NPC.

Random (1-100 + [(Agility - 5) x 2])

If (Random > 75)

The player slips out of the NPC's grasp.  The event ends.

If (15 < Random <= 75)

The NPC is attempting to molest the player.  Enter Struggle.

If (Random <= 15)

The player stumbles and hits their head, stunning themselves.  The NPC rapes the player.

If (Submit) is chosen

The player consents to sex.

If (Random = 7) execute Luck Event

An approacher offers to gamble with the player.  ("If you win, I'll give you 20 caps.  If I win, you take your clothes off!")

Player Options: Agree, Refuse

If (Agree) is chosen

The player and NPC bet on a simple game.

Random (MCM Configurable) chance the NPC attempts to cheat

If (Succeed)

Random (50 - [(Perception - 5) x 2]) chance the player catches them

If (Succeed)

Player Options: Confront, Ignore, Cheat, Distract

If (Confront) is chosen

The player accuses the NPC of cheating and demands they forfeit their bet.

Random (Player Persuasion) chance the NPC agrees

If (Succeed)

The NPC pays the player 20 caps.  The event ends.

If (Failed)

Random (NPC Persuasion - [(Strength - 5) x 2]) chance the NPC tries to force themselves on the player

If (Succeed)

Standard Plead/Resist/Intimidate/Submit options.

If (Failed)

The NPC refuses to pay.  The event ends.

If (Cheat) is chosen

The player attempts to cheat themselves to get the upper hand.

Random (1-100 + Agility + Luck)

If (Random > 75)

The player cheats unnoticed, and wins the bet.  GoTo ROUND 2.

If (15 < Random <= 75)

The NPC notices the player cheating and demands compensation.

Player Options: Accuse, Agree, Refuse

If (Accuse) is chosen

GoTo (Confront) above

If (Agree) is chosen

The player loses the round and strips naked.  GoTo ROUND 2.

If (Refuse) is chosen

Random (Player Persuasion) chance the NPC accepts this

If (Succeed)

The event ends.

If (Failed)

The NPC is angry and attempts to rape the player.  Enter Struggle.

If (Random <= 15)

The player is caught cheating and the furious NPC immediately rapes them.

If (Ignore) is chosen

The player loses the round and strips naked.  GoTo ROUND 2.

If (Distract) is chosen

The player attempts to use her wiles to distract the cheater and make him mess up.

Random (Charisma x 2) chance of success

If (Succeed)

The NPC is distracted and botches his attempt to cheat, losing the round.  GoTo ROUND 2.

If (Failed)

The NPC wins the round, and for the duration of the event is now 20% more likely to attempt to rape the player when the option is present.  GoTo ROUND 2.

(ROUND 2 is largely identical, except the NPC will demand sexual favors in exchange if the player loses.  Any outcome that could result in the player being molested or outright raped is made 25% more likely due to the fact they're already naked.  Losing in round 2 results in a simple Submit/Refuse choice for paying the bet, with Refuse having an extremely high likelihood the NPC rapes or attempts to rape the player.)

These are just examples, you could obviously do something different or even have multiple events connected to each stat; for example you'd probably want a much simpler Luck event, I just wanted an example of how complex they could be.

I could also provide some sample dialogue, if you wanted it, though I figured pseudocode would probably be more up your alley.

On 5/3/2020 at 8:52 AM, cmdshep99 said:

Hi Anyone knows how long is takes for NPC to approach you? I have been standing naked in diamond city for an hour now yet no NPC is approaching me, I tried setting the scan per hour to 10 but still nothin :(

if forsed aproach works, and you sit on bench in diamond city and wait 1 hour without no one aproaching try to reinstall mod via mcm menu, it helped in my case. also check your mod manager for old FP versions of harrasment it may be case.

Hi there :)

I wanted to ask if it's normal that the player has no subtitles in approach situations.

My char does move her lips as if she was saying something, but there are no subtitles. The approachers do have them.

Since I tried the mod the first time today, I'm not sure if this is a bug or normal or if I'm missing something.

PS: I have the Fuz-Ro-Do Silent Voice Mod, if this is important ^^ 

1 hour ago, Arastat said:

Hi there :)

I wanted to ask if it's normal that the player has no subtitles in approach situations.

My char does move her lips as if she was saying something, but there are no subtitles. The approachers do have them.

Since I tried the mod the first time today, I'm not sure if this is a bug or normal or if I'm missing something.

PS: I have the Fuz-Ro-Do Silent Voice Mod, if this is important ^^ 

Unfortunately, it is a small price to pay for using F4z. You can use "Extended Dialogue Interface" so you can read what exactly your character will respond to. I have it and I am used to it, it is a good solution

9 hours ago, rarirasur said:

bit more "realistic"

Realistic? Maybe latest version is better but version as i play... Hmm... LoL. Starting game. Enter the Museum. At the same moment as i kill last raider - her corpse was still warm - Marcy goes me rape as Domina) She does it about  3 - 4 times while i search containers) Return to settlement to try complete quest to build beds. No Marcy don't need beds Marcy needs dominated)

On 5/8/2020 at 11:00 AM, Elsidia said:

Realistic? Maybe latest version is better but version as i play... Hmm... LoL. Starting game. Enter the Museum. At the same moment as i kill last raider - her corpse was still warm - Marcy goes me rape as Domina) She does it about  3 - 4 times while i search containers) Return to settlement to try complete quest to build beds. No Marcy don't need beds Marcy needs dominated)

Well, That's explains her vanila attitude) this mode just set free her inner desires))))))

Feature request... Devious Device MCM settings for equipping.

Light...            Only kinky clothing, Collars, Boots, Gloves, Corsets, Piercings. Only.

Medium...      Add a little more light restrictive stuff.

Hardcore...   The full line up of gear.

If you don't like the ideas, or it's just too much work. Then just ignore this post... :)

I don't use real handcuffs so I get the following error message

[05/11/2020 - 03:59:43AM] error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
	[FPSH_Player (24000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.IsPlayerWearingDD() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 3375
	[FPSH_Player (24000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.GetVulnerabilityFromDD() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 3005
	[FPSH_Player (24000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.isDeviousApproachRolled() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 850
	[FPSH_Player (24000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTick() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 516
	[FPSH_Player (24000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 425
[05/11/2020 - 03:59:43AM] error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
	[FPSH_Player (24000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.IsPlayerWearingDD() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 3375
	[FPSH_Player (24000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.GetVulnerabilityFromDD() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 3005
	[FPSH_Player (24000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.isDeviousApproachRolled() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 850
	[FPSH_Player (24000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTick() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 516
	[FPSH_Player (24000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 425

The problem is that PlayerREF.WornHasKeyword( KEYWORD ) can't take "None" as a keyword.

The solution is to rewrite the "IsPlayerWearingDD()" function. One solution is this:

bool Function IsPlayerWearingDD()
	If DD_kw_InventoryItem != None && RH_RestraintTypeCollar != None && RH_RestraintTypeHandcuffs != None
		Return PlayerREF.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_InventoryItem) || PlayerREF.WornHasKeyword(RH_RestraintTypeCollar) || PlayerREF.WornHasKeyword(RH_RestraintTypeHandcuffs)
	ElseIf DD_kw_InventoryItem != None
		return PlayerREF.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_InventoryItem)
	ElseIf RH_RestraintTypeCollar != None && RH_RestraintTypeHandcuffs != None
		Return PlayerREF.WornHasKeyword(RH_RestraintTypeCollar) || PlayerREF.WornHasKeyword(RH_RestraintTypeHandcuffs)
	EndIf
EndFunction

use it, abuse it, the code is yours to use.

Regards

OokamiChan

A second error that I have reported before but it have not been fixed yet. I did find the bug in version 1.5.0 and I have to fix it eavry time you release a new version.

Error description:

using willpower to remove DD chastity bra.

Respnce: DD chastity bra is not equipt!

So I stand there in a catch 22 episode.

Solution:

Correct the address for chastity bra. from 0x09014DE8 to 0x09015DE8

Function InitializeDDKeywords()
			DD_kw_ItemType_ChastityBra = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x09015DE8, "Devious Devices.esm") as Keyword
EndFunction

Regards

OokamiChan

On 5/10/2020 at 7:49 PM, MichellChan said:

A second error that I have reported before but it have not been fixed yet. I did find the bug in version 1.5.0 and I have to fix it eavry time you release a new version.

Error description:

using willpower to remove DD chastity bra.

Respnce: DD chastity bra is not equipt!

So I stand there in a catch 22 episode.

Solution:

Correct the address for chastity bra. from 0x09014DE8 to 0x09015DE8

Function InitializeDDKeywords()
			DD_kw_ItemType_ChastityBra = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x09015DE8, "Devious Devices.esm") as Keyword
EndFunction

Regards

OokamiChan

Escaping from DD using willpower is from Sex Attributes mod, not this. 

and im pretty sure that bug has been fixed few versions ago in that mod. 

EDIT: Looks like I fixed this bug in Harassment mod (this), but not Sex Attributes. So this is a bug in Attributes. In any case, thanks for brining it up :)