On 4/23/2021 at 4:12 PM, MrCruelJohn said:

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this, but when I have a female NPC do either fan or blackmail, where she shares my Nora, I get locked in position and doesn't advance the quest.

I have been able to unfreeze myself by using in Console "Diel" and then "Riel x" when I see what the layer number is locked up.

I am thinking this is due to a call for female gangbangs?  Not sure.  I have SC, and even put in AJ (which did female gangbangs) but no success.  This has also caused the OnScene issues with Violate (unselect females to join gangbang - and it works fine).

Has anyone else encountered this and other fixes?

Thanks,
John

I just had the same problem (forzen in knockdown) with a female fan and a spicy drink, But I couldn't resolve it with "diel" and "riel x".

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod.

If you like pervy stuff, this is it.

I think to take it even further would be to be enslaved by someone under hypno therapy.

Thanks for making this mod. This enhances my roleplay so much more.

I do also like the bimbofication aspect. Though i wish the character would act accordingly with semi autonomous dialogs to random strangers to have sex.

Thats surely is a lot of scripting. I most appreciate the work.

Thanks

p.s. i think i should clarify what i mean by act.

If the character reaches the bimbo perk and is so stupid as to not say no anymore but has high arousal, pc character should seek out and start conversing with npc's. Like i wanna bang or whatever. Though, this is not easy, but PC walks around or NPC's walk by. So there are a lot of opportunities.

Edited by wutpickel
17 minutes ago, DevilGod05 said:

I need help, so idk why but none of the restraints are working for me, I am not sure if it's from downloading and then later disabling real handcuff mod or something else. Collars and gags work fine it's just the other restraints that don't.

I also tried restarting a new game it still doesn't work

A suggestion in regards of sex addiction.

I think that character should have some autonomy.  But with a twist.

If the character is addicted to sex, he/she should seek sex partners and kind of automatically engage. Like asking, hey you wanna sex. Perhaps even grab someone's sex parts. I think that can be as a text, since i think that maybe to complicated to realize.

So far, my character does nothing even if sex addicted. I am trying to play as long as i can. Being a fucktoy is not actually easy. There is a reminder, however, that says that you desperate. Though i am not sure if thats from Attributes or from this mod.

Thanks, i enjoy playing this mod no matter what.

Cheers

Fix DD Approaches. PLEASE.

It takes 30 sec to be Fully free of DD 99% of time after the character stuck in DD.

1 Remove only few DD (max 2) at a time starting from heavy to light.

2 most of the time NPC agree to unlock the device. Change that.

3 someone will definitely approach as soon as DD equipped. Make approaches rare.

4 make some NPC ignore DD dialogue when spoken to. Different way to put it, if DD equipped talking to anyone bring DD dialogues first all the time. So I must get rid of DD first to start any conversation. If I say ignore DD for now, on next conversation DD dialogue appears again.

I already tested versions 1.10.0, 1.10.1, 1.9.3 and none are compatible with fallout 1.10.138

the mod is disabled when i launch the game, even if i had activated both mods from NMM and Plugins.txt they are disabled. (I also try with Vortex) When I try to activate them from the Mods menu in the main menu, I select them both, and when the game reloads after I have done so, they are both deactivated again.

What version of fallout works good with the v1.9.3 of this mod?

1.10.138.png

23 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Fix DD Approaches. PLEASE.

It takes 30 sec to be Fully free of DD 99% of time after the character stuck in DD.

1 Remove only few DD (max 2) at a time starting from heavy to light.

2 most of the time NPC agree to unlock the device. Change that.

3 someone will definitely approach as soon as DD equipped. Make approaches rare.

4 make some NPC ignore DD dialogue when spoken to. Different way to put it, if DD equipped talking to anyone bring DD dialogues first all the time. So I must get rid of DD first to start any conversation. If I say ignore DD for now, on next conversation DD dialogue appears again.

While I disagree entirely with the demanding tone of your message, I do agree that DD approaches could use some tweaking. In particular for me, I would love the option to ignore (and protect) collars. Numerous mods reuse DD collars and expect the player to wear them for extended periods of time (Raider Pet, Boston Devious Helper, Hardship...) and yes, nearly 100% of the harassment approaches I get while wearing a DD collar for one of those mods are DD approaches. Worse than the frequency of the DD approaches is that DD approaches and a lot of other approaches as well (blackmail, for example) end up removing all worn DDs at the end of the scene. For some mods which put slave collars on the player, this irreversibly alters things, ends quests, turns NPCs hostile, et cetera. As a result, while I really like Harassment, I wind up disabling it in the MCM a lot of the time to avoid adverse side effects with other DD-using mods.

8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

While I disagree entirely with the demanding tone of your message

Sorry if it seems that way, that was not what I intended. I was a little frustrated every time any DD equipped, character is completely free of it within seconds. Or get blocked out of any kind of conversation. Killing role-play.

Have a little bit of an issue. Absolutely no one is approaching me, even if I set the chances ridiculously high, and am completely helpless/desperate for sex/naked, and I'm in Diamond City, where there is plenty of people. I force an encounter with debug, still nothing happens. The only thing I can think of is that I'm using Furry Fallout 4. Maybe because of the changes to different furry species, the NPCs are no longer recognized as human? I say this because I also can't surrender to raiders using AF Violate, but I can surrender to every other creature. This is my modlist:
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*AAF.esm
*four_play_resources.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*FurryFallout.esp
*AAFThemes.esl
*Devious Devices.esm
*VulpineRace.esm
*Vault-Tec111swimsuits.esl
*HUDFramework.esm
*BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*LooksMenu.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*RealHandcuffs.esp
*FurryFalloutNPCs.esp
*2pacSkimpy.esp
*CBBE.esp
*AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*BraveAnims.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*DangerousNights.esp
*RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
*RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
*InoueKinkyKollars.esp
*HHFootsteps.esp
*Devious Devices Slave Heels Pack.esp
*CumOverlays.esp
*FPAttributesHUD.esp
*BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
*SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
*four_play.esp
*FP_SexualHarassment.esp
*FP_Violate.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*0SynthClamp-Ons.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*DA Micro Bikini v4.esp
*PJ-VulpineStuff.esp
*Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
*VulpinePlayer.esp

Edited by dragonfly96
1 hour ago, Sucker343 said:

Who did you installed those two mods?

1. Installed harrasment fist furry later

2. Installed furry first harrasment later

3. Both at same time?

I installed furry first, then harassment I think. Would simply changing the load order work?
Edit: Tried that, didn't work

Edited by dragonfly96
3 hours ago, dragonfly96 said:

I installed furry first, then harassment I think

Ok, Try this.

Keep harrasment esp below furry

Disable harrasment esp> start a new game> change in-game character to furry from human (skip the if your game start as fury race by default) > play game for min 15.min> Save> quit> enable harrasment esp> start game > see if you are getting greeted by other NPC. .

Put bunch of DD to increase chances of getting greeted.

5 hours ago, dragonfly96 said:

I installed furry first, then harassment I think. Would simply changing the load order work?
Edit: Tried that, didn't work

Look at SH mod requirements. AAF ONLY. Are you running Fourplay and AAF at same time? Both show up in your load order. Surprised game even starts up?

3 hours ago, dragonfly96 said:

Well, if the mod author could add a patch for the races of Furry Fallout 4 by Bad Dog, that would be much appreciated

Patch not requires. I am using a custom race mod myself. Working wonders.

Edit: remove four play from mod. AAF supposes to be replacement of that.

Edited by Sucker343
On 6/21/2021 at 2:14 PM, Sucker343 said:

What is the version of fallout that you use for the mod to work?

my version 1.10.138 deactivates the mod by itself after activating it by vortex, plugins.txt or from the game menu

no matter how many times i activate it, the mod keeps deactivating by itself

the same thing happens with the sex attributes mod

Edit: I'm pretty sure the problem is my fallout version, i already tried only using sexual harassment and the required mods to avoid compatibility issues, but still it keeps deactivating itself

Edited by AkameB
1 hour ago, AkameB said:

What is the version of fallout that you use for the mod to work?

my version 1.10.138 deactivates the mod by itself after activating it by vortex, plugins.txt or from the game menu

no matter how many times i activate it, the mod keeps deactivating by itself

the same thing happens with the sex attributes mod

Edit: I'm pretty sure the problem is my fallout version, i already tried only using sexual harassment and the required mods to avoid compatibility issues, but still it keeps deactivating itself

I am using latest version of game supported by newest f4se.

Try deleting  fallout 4 folder from my game, remove all mods, reinstall the game. I don't know if that will help though.

Run fo4edit. It may show something.

On 6/21/2021 at 3:14 PM, Sucker343 said:

I removed FP, but SH still doesn't work with Furry Overhaul or Furry FO4. Your custom race mod will work fine as long as it only changes the player, but if it changes NPCs, the NPCs wont harass you because they aren't detected as "human", so it probably needs a patch

New scenario for this mod. And sorry for my English.

While walking through the wasteland, Nora meets a group of gamblers. Stops to play Poker or Black Jack. The gamblers cheat and Nora loses first weapons and then clothes. Left naked and unarmed, she is offered to play clothes and weapons against sex with each of the players or to fulfill any desire of the gamblers (for example, go naked in Diamond City and publicly tell something incriminating about herself in the middle of the market square or on speech platform, or go naked and offer herself Mayor McDonagh or sneak naked and unarmed into the Corvega plant and steal something of value from the raiders, etc.). After the game, Nora gets the perk Addicted to gambling.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, junky1234 said:

One thing I've noticed is you can simply run away from dialog. There needs to be some kind of NPC reaction if you do that rather than click a reply I think.

Harassers will eventually get impatient and take you by force if you don't respond or complete the dialogue.