2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Did you test with clothed approach at 100%? Just to be it isn't the dice rolling against you.

Also, if you are too far away from non-hostile male NPCs, you won't get any approaches.

That one time you got the harassment, did the harasser succeed in persuading you?

Regardless, we have found that under certain conditions, a Harasser may not be cleared properly, hence the lack of approaches after that. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the mod seems to work.

Was a Diamond City Guard. I had clothed approach set to 100%. He approached, I intimidated and failed then he had his way with me. Nothing after that.

20 hours ago, Olmech said:

Was a Diamond City Guard. I had clothed approach set to 100%. He approached, I intimidated and failed then he had his way with me. Nothing after that.

Based on some of our observations, once an NPC is assigned as the Harasser, he never gets cleared of it unless he goes through the process of starting the "Hey you!" dialogue. If anything interferes with that, like him turning hostile, dying, or he's made an Autonomy participant or visits a hooker while en route to you, then he never gets cleared of being the Harasser and no new Harassers would be assigned.

The simple, albeit brute force way to resolve this would be to uninstall the mod, saving the game, and then reinstalling it. 

49 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Based on some of our observations, once an NPC is assigned as the Harasser, he never gets cleared of it unless he goes through the process of starting the "Hey you!" dialogue. If anything interferes with that, like him turning hostile, dying, or he's made an Autonomy participant or visits a hooker while en route to you, then he never gets cleared of being the Harasser and no new Harassers would be assigned.

The simple, albeit brute force way to resolve this would be to uninstall the mod, saving the game, and then reinstalling it. 

Would not simply stopping the quest that puts the NPC into the AI package / faction / keyword have a better effect? Since stopping the quest will release all Object References filled into aliases and thus return the NPC back to normal vanilla behavior.

Does anyone know the name of this quest so that other may attempt to stop it via the console and observe the NPC's behavior at that point?

48 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I got the Hey You and allowed him to approach and initiate dialogue. He finished  and told me about a crazy witch museum in Salem. Nothing after that. Tried reinstalling several times each with the same result. Get one successful interaction and nothing after that. Hope Trebla fleshes this out because it does fill a void.

5 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I got the Hey You and allowed him to approach and initiate dialogue. He finished  and told me about a crazy witch museum in Salem. Nothing after that. Tried reinstalling several times each with the same result. Get one successful interaction and nothing after that. Hope Trebla fleshes this out because it does fill a void.

Sounds like the quest that the harraser is in never completes / stops and the refalias is never flushed. I may look at the source code and figure out where the break point is...

For anyone that wants to test my theory, when you experience this 'no new harraser' thing, open the console and SQS FPSH_Harasser and see if it says running. If so, type STOPQUEST FPSH_Harasser. That should shut the quest down and flush the alias.

I believe that somewhere in the code this is missing, but since its not my code I dont know this 100% for sure... but I will continue to look at it. Its amazingly clean code and I love it! :smile:

Thanks all for feedback and bug reports. Just popping in (yay for having time today) to fix what seems to be a critical bug. I incorrectly assumed that the quest would automatically reset if the harasser died or entered combat. Looks like that isn't the case. I've modified the script so that if the harasser is dead or in combat, it will clear and stop the quest, so that it can start again. It should be more stable now, and you shouldn't run into cases where a dead harasser will stop any future harasses. Should be fixed in 0.2.3

Clean save shouldn't be required, but I'd say do it if you want to be safe.

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Thanks all for feedback and bug reports. Just popping in (yay for having time today) to fix what seems to be a critical bug. I incorrectly assumed that the quest would automatically reset if the harasser died or entered combat. Looks like that isn't the case. I've modified the script so that if the harasser is dead or in combat, it will clear and stop the quest, so that it can start again. It should be more stable now, and you shouldn't run into cases where a dead harasser will stop any future harasses. Should be fixed in 0.2.3

Clean save shouldn't be required, but I'd say do it if you want to be safe.

But what about the situation I listed above such as normally friendly NPCs such as guards and the like? Any way of resetting that since they are not combative towards me? I would get approached and after the deed, nothing ever happened again. 

58 minutes ago, Olmech said:

But what about the situation I listed above such as normally friendly NPCs such as guards and the like? Any way of resetting that since they are not combative towards me? I would get approached and after the deed, nothing ever happened again. 

Im not sure why it's doing that. The quest is strictly set to finish after dialogue end, and I'm not able to reproduce it either. Are you sure it's not because of the approach cooldown? A good way to test it is go to Diamond City, use "Force NPC approach" (which does a hard reset), finish the dialogue, and wait (in-game) for ~2 hours (or however long you have the cooldown set to). After the game resumes from wait, an approach should trigger almost immediately, since the required amount of in-game time for cooldown has elapsed.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

20 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Im not sure why it's doing that. The quest is strictly set to finish after dialogue end, and I'm not able to reproduce it either. Are you sure it's not because of the approach cooldown? A good way to test it is go to Diamond City, use "Force NPC approach" (which does a hard reset), finish the dialogue, and wait (in-game) for ~2 hours (or however long you have the cooldown set to). After the game resumes from wait, an approach should trigger almost immediately, since the required amount of in-game time for cooldown has elapsed.

Good thing I looked again! I have identified a bug where the in-game timer would not start. So that explains why sometimes the approaches never get triggered, because there's no timer!

Will quickly upload a new version that will fix it. This will require a new game/clean save

7 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Good thing I looked again! I have identified a bug where the in-game timer would not start. So that explains why sometimes the approaches never get triggered, because there's no timer!

Will quickly upload a new version that will fix it. This will require a new game/clean save

Thank you.

Ok, that should do it. Fixed a bug that caused a scanner to not start sometimes, resulting in harasser never being assigned.

Fixed in v0.2.4. I think that should do it. Clean save is required. 

If that doesnt work let me know, but it should be good now. I'm going to have to go MIA again due to life

13 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Ok, that should do it. Fixed a bug that caused a scanner to not start sometimes, resulting in harasser never being assigned.

Fixed in v0.2.4. I think that should do it. Clean save is required. 

If that doesnt work let me know, but it should be good now. I'm going to have to go MIA again due to life

This fixed the problem I was experiencing. Thank you.

Thanks for the bug-fixing! I wish I was here earlier, as I have something to report. When abducted by RSE to Monsignor Plaza, the Raiders still become Harassers. It's not game-breaking, but you mentioned having something in place to prevent that. Could the code be looking for the wrong tags?

3 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Thanks for the bug-fixing! I wish I was here earlier, as I have something to report. When abducted by RSE to Monsignor Plaza, the Raiders still become Harassers. It's not game-breaking, but you mentioned having something in place to prevent that. Could the code be looking for the wrong tags?

Hmm, thanks for reporting that. That's odd. In Creation Kit, theres "RaiderFaction" and "RaiderEnemyFaction". I have it set to block "RaiderEnemyFaction", thinking "RaiderFaction" is perhaps the friendly raiders in NukaWorld. Maybe the NukaWorld raiders belong to something else. I'll update it so that it also blocks "RaiderFaction" as well

I finally have been able to get a real taste for this mod.  And I must tell you that it is now my favorite one!   I just discovered that your harassers attack you when you ignore them long enough.  Awesome.  That being said, I typically don't read all the details of some mods just hoping for cool surprises like that.  Nice work!  

I'd happy to send nit-pick feedback if you would find it helpful or useful.  I had a bunch of issues getting it to run but your last update seemed to fix it.  Seems to be working pretty smoothly minus some mod conflicts.

Anyways, I do have one feature request, please.  I think this mod needs to be able to specify  the number of harassers.   Obviously it should not be able to have too many as game crashes are no fun.  Like have to 2-6 or whatever and you could borrow the behaviors or scripting from violate.

I think it would make it more real and immersive.  Most player character could probably fend off most individual NPC"s but having a couple other NPC's to overpower you makes sense.  The player character is notorious enough that they would have groups of stalkers and paparrazi chasing after them.

Thanks again!

On 15/04/2018 at 1:00 PM, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm, thanks for reporting that. That's odd. In Creation Kit, theres "RaiderFaction" and "RaiderEnemyFaction". I have it set to block "RaiderEnemyFaction", thinking "RaiderFaction" is perhaps the friendly raiders in NukaWorld. Maybe the NukaWorld raiders belong to something else. I'll update it so that it also blocks "RaiderFaction" as well

This is a minor problem, as we can always just turn it off while abducted. And if we don't, it doesn't cause any game-breaking issue, from what I see, so it's something we can live with.

On 4/15/2018 at 1:00 AM, twistedtrebla said:

RaiderEnemyFaction is not really used at all in the game, but when it is, it is used to flag the assigned NPC as an enemy of the raiders.

The one you want is RaiderFaction, this is what raiders have.

This said, it may be better to block based on quest running.

RSE_Abduction_Minor_Main, if running, constitutes the player being involved in one of 20 different abduction locations.

RSE_Abduction_Raider, if running, constitutes the player being involved in the Monsignor Plaza event.

Both would need to be checked to block harrassers on RSE Abduction events.

12 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

RaiderEnemyFaction is not really used at all in the game, but when it is, it is used to flag the assigned NPC as an enemy of the raiders.

The one you want is RaiderFaction, this is what raiders have.

This said, it may be better to block based on quest running.

RSE_Abduction_Minor_Main, if running, constitutes the player being involved in one of 20 different abduction locations.

RSE_Abduction_Raider, if running, constitutes the player being involved in the Monsignor Plaza event.

Both would need to be checked to block harrassers on RSE Abduction events.

Thanks! I'll probably just use the RaiderFaction in case other mods also use that faction for some purpose

I guess I lied. Turns out modding, once you get the hang of it, can get addicting. I'm finding myself modding instead of playing the actual game whenever I get free. Hard to turn down great ideas that come at you!

So here's a new feature release. I'll still probably be less active due to life obligations, but I may poke in here and there to add more features.

FP Harassment v0.3.0BETA (I'm dropping the ALPHA tag and changing to BETA, as I'm getting more confident that it's getting more stable)

Introducing 2 new NPC approaches!
Dom Approach
A dominant NPC will approach player and demand submission. This happens even while the player is clothed, so watch out, submissives!
When doms approach player, she will have 3 dialogue choices: Intimidate, Refuse, Submit
Intimidate: Works identically to intimidate option for naked approaches. Nothing new here
Submit: Works identically to submit option for naked approaches. Also nothing new
Refuse: Refuse the dom's demands. But beware, some doms won't take no for an answer, and will try to overpower the player's will! When that happens, the player is given 2 choices: resist or surrender. Resist has a dynamic cost depending on player's D/s orientation. The more submissive you are, the higher willpower cost will be to resist! If you don't have the willpower for it, you are only given surrender options. But as a warning, since you already refused the dom once, he will be angry at your defiance and punish you, meaning this will be considered a rape even if you are submissive. If you resist and succeed, the dom may walk away at that point. Or, the dom may keep persisting! Depending on how crazy of a dom he is, you may have to resist up to 3 times. Do you think you have the willpower to last that long? If you dont think so, maybe you should submit from the beginning, and not anger the dom.
Like Naked Approaches, doms will follow the player until the player responds. If the player keeps ignoring, the dom may just proceed to rape the player. 

You can use RSE's infamy value to increase chance that a Dom approach will happen. Customizable in MCM

Fan Approach
A fan/admirer will approach player and give a special drink! Not all NPCs are evil, I suppose. You are given 2 choices: Refuse, Accept
Accept: Accept the NPCs kind gesture and drink the special drink he made for you. It will give you a temporary buff!
Refuse: Refuse the NPCs drink offer. But sometimes, the NPC will try to persuade the player to take it. This is a medium difficulty persuasion. If NPC persuasion is successful, the player will only be given options to take it. If not, the player can refuse again, or take it this time. Should you take the drink? You'd have to ask yourself how much you trust drinks from a stranger.
Like Naked and Dom approaches, fans will follow you, but will not proceed to rape you if you ignore (he's your fan after all). He'll just keep following you and annoy you.

Dom and fan approaches have MCM menus to customize them. I didn't have time to list the customization available, so find out yourself!

Also added support for UniquePlayer mod. The mod will now detect player nudity when running Unique Player. 

Clean save required! 

For those interested in knowing how the mod triggers different approaches, here some technical info. If you don't want to be bothered with technical details, then don't read.

To optimize performance, there is only one timer that triggers every few in-game minutes (depending on your mcm configuration). Once triggered, it will do the following in order:

Check if player is naked (or considered naked) and naked approach is enabled. If above are true, then it will start the naked approach quest and try to assign a Harasser from nearby eligible npcs. 

If above are false, then mod will roll for Dom approach and check if it's enabled. 

If above are true, then will start the Dom approach quest and try to assign a dom from nearby eligible npcs. 

If above are false, then it will roll for fan approach. 

That means naked approach will always take precedence over other approaches. If the player is naked, you will only trigger naked approaches. If not naked, then dom approach will be given a chance to trigger. If dom approach is set to 100% chance, then fan approaches won't trigger, as dom approach will happen every time the timer ticks. 

Something to keep in mind when setting up chances. You probably don't want to set the chances to 100% anyway, since you will trigger so many npc approaches that you won't even be able to play the game. 

You might also want to think of adding in a bit with the Fan Approach where the Fan is actually a rapist and tries to drug the player.  Possibly with a Perception based check to detect that something is off with this Fan.  Maybe with dom/sub affecting this chance as well (since a dom might be more likely to be suspicious and a sub more likely to be trusting of a stranger).

Just installed FP_SexHarassment0.3.0 and FP_Attributes1.1.0. I have been walking around for hours naked apart from boots and necklace without any approaches.

Using Unique Player Body.

I did initially get approaches with Dominant Approach and Fan Approach turned ON but with them off I get no approaches. I did force a Naked Approach in Debug and that worked fine.

Strange as Magno CUM Gaudio’s EIM function knows when I am naked and I can Toggle its response just by being naked or clothed.

I have FP Attributes Physical and Psychological wear and tear effects turned OFF.

Any help would be much appreciated.