9 hours ago, 008zulu said:

I know you're working on it, but I just had to post that I am being stalked, by a house cat.

ROFLMAO! Im being harassed by Carla's brahmin. Followed me all the way to Diamond City. Finally clicked on the console and disabled it.

Alright, maybe some of you were enjoying it, but the days of being approached by creepy things are over. :smile: I've added a blacklist that blocks off all known races except for 4 (human, mutants, ghouls, and gen2 synths). Everything else that is not one of those 4 will not be eligible to approach the player. This is fixed in v0.3.5

Clean save is not required.

Thanks for bug reports. Please keep reporting any issues that you see. Damn pussies.. Who would've thought I would need to test the mod in front of a cat... lol

Thanks for fixing the bug with animals and robots!

Here're my observations with the latest version:

I selected only Females as Harassers. The two times I got Dom approaches, both ended up in the female position during the Four-play animations. My SS, the submissive, strapped on a dildo to penetrate the female Dom. We can manually swap their positions, but their alignment is always off after doing so. Does four-play allow mods to define who are in the male and female positions?

Also, twice, I got the "Someone is approaching you" message with no one approaching. And based on what I know of the workings of the mod, if I had left them as they were, there'd be no new approaches until they were resolved, so for both times, I used the debug feature to force an approach to clear those absentee Harassers.

13 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Thanks for fixing the bug with animals and robots!

Here're my observations with the latest version:

I selected only Females as Harassers. The two times I got Dom approaches, both ended up in the female position during the Four-play animations. My SS, the submissive, strapped on a dildo to penetrate the female Dom. We can manually swap their positions, but their alignment is always off after doing so. Does four-play allow mods to define who are in the male and female positions?

Also, twice, I got the "Someone is approaching you" message with no one approaching. And based on what I know of the workings of the mod, if I had left them as they were, there'd be no new approaches until they were resolved, so for both times, I used the debug feature to force an approach to clear those absentee Harassers.

For female to female animations, I am not aware. But there might be, and I just don’t know it. 

And as for approachers getting stuck and never making his way to you, I did add some failsafes that resets the quest after some time. (I forget in which version this was added). So you can safely go about your business instead of worrying about some stuck NPC preventing new ones from being assigned. 

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

For female to female animations, I am not aware. But there might be, and I just don’t know it. 

And as for approachers getting stuck and never making his way to you, I did add some failsafes that resets the quest after some time. (I forget in which version this was added). So you can safely go about your business instead of worrying about some stuck NPC preventing new ones from being assigned. 

I only use Leito's animations, so there are only male-female animations in my repertoire. But even so, there might be a way to have the Dom always be the one in the male position. In Sexlab, unless I'm mistaken, the first name that is added to the array of actors in the scene is the one that plays the female role. Might it be similar for Four-play?

53 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I only use Leito's animations, so there are only male-female animations in my repertoire. But even so, there might be a way to have the Dom always be the one in the male position. In Sexlab, unless I'm mistaken, the first name that is added to the array of actors in the scene is the one that plays the female role. Might it be similar for Four-play?

You might want to ask this type of questions over in the Four Play thread, rather than here.  The authors there would be better able to answer that question.

On ‎2018‎年‎3‎月‎22‎日 at 1:30 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Thanks! Tips much appreciated :smile: 

The NPC approach part is probably the weakest link, and needs a lot of tweaks. I have the NPC package set with jog speed, but I guess I should tell them to run instead. It is currently set to select closest NPC, but I'm going to need to figure out what happens when NPCs get stuck.

Also, I've noticed that when the mod selects a stationary NPC, like guards or merchants, the NPC would initially walk to the player, then walk back to their post. I tried to remedy that by adding a loop to force the NPC to approach the player every 3 seconds. But sometimes, what ends up happening is NPC walks to player, walks back to post, 3 sec later walks back to player (because the mod told him to), and then walks back, and so on. So I get this dancing NPC who just walks back and forth lol. Have you encountered anything like that in your experience before?

after dialog, I donno why nothing happened, the harasser just walked away

Hi! I think I have a problem with the mod, I notice that the npc are insistent if you don't interact with them, they keep following you until you do, but I think this happen with that strange mutant cow too, and it's very anoying! I have killed three already! Dx 
How can I fix this? D:

26 minutes ago, WolfGear said:

Hi! I think I have a problem with the mod, I notice that the npc are insistent if you don't interact with them, they keep following you until you do, but I think this happen with that strange mutant cow too, and it's very anoying! I have killed three already! Dx 
How can I fix this? D:

Are you using the latest version? This has been fixed in the latest one.

22 hours ago, 008zulu said:

I have discovered what may be a conflict with the Sim Settlements mod. Settlement spawns additional animals (chickens in my case), that still do harass my character.

I confirm this issue. They are Rad-Rabbits, Rad-Chickens, and probably some other Rad-Race that Sim Settlements adds as color for their plots. They are tough, but never go hostile, so I just murder them. I'm not sure if they despawn, so I disable them after wasting some ammo on them.

I also noticed that some of the dialog scenes are still quite long and not skippable. The resist dialog seems to work fine, but the intimidate seems to not be skippable, maybe others, and maybe not intimidate, sorry I didn't really keep track. I only noticed when I resisted once and all the scene fragments were skippable, which I was having trouble doing with other options.

On 5/1/2018 at 7:16 PM, 008zulu said:

I have discovered what may be a conflict with the Sim Settlements mod. Settlement spawns additional animals (chickens in my case), that still do harass my character.

5 hours ago, Whacked said:

I confirm this issue. They are Rad-Rabbits, Rad-Chickens, and probably some other Rad-Race that Sim Settlements adds as color for their plots. They are tough, but never go hostile, so I just murder them. I'm not sure if they despawn, so I disable them after wasting some ammo on them.

I also noticed that some of the dialog scenes are still quite long and not skippable. The resist dialog seems to work fine, but the intimidate seems to not be skippable, maybe others, and maybe not intimidate, sorry I didn't really keep track. I only noticed when I resisted once and all the scene fragments were skippable, which I was having trouble doing with other options.

Hmm I suspected that this might be an issue with custom races. I just didnt think there would be too many mods out there adding custom races for beasts. I guess I was wrong.

This is fixed in the latest version, v0.3.6. I changed the way the mod filters out races. It used to be a blacklist, where it blocked off all known races. Problem with that, as you just observed, is custom races that the base game doesn't know about would fall thru the cracks. So I changed it to a whitelist, where the mod would only permit ghouls, humans, mutants, or gen2 synths. If the NPC isn't any of the 4, they are not allowed. This should make it compatible with other mods that adds custom beast races that you dont want to be harassed by. Now, if a mod added a chicken and said it's a human, then not much I can do about that :tongue: but I doubt that would happen much with quality mods.

Clean save is not req.

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm I suspected that this might be an issue with custom races. I just didnt think there would be too many mods out there adding custom races for beasts. I guess I was wrong.

This is fixed in the latest version, v0.3.6. I changed the way the mod filters out races. It used to be a blacklist, where it blocked off all known races. Problem with that, as you just observed, is custom races that the base game doesn't know about would fall thru the cracks. So I changed it to a whitelist, where the mod would only permit ghouls, humans, mutants, or gen2 synths. If the NPC isn't any of the 4, they are not allowed. This should make it compatible with other mods that adds custom beast races that you dont want to be harassed by. Now, if a mod added a chicken and said it's a human, then not much I can do about that :tongue: but I doubt that would happen much with quality mods.

Clean save is not req.

The issue with a whitelist is one that Flashy has run into with RSE.  Namely a lot of dummies in the game (Bethesda's dummies, not modded ones) have the Human race tag.  So with a whitelist you'll end up with the potential to have dummies harrassing the player.  Then again, using a blacklist probably wouldn't filter those anyways, so the fact that you haven't had any reports of those yet might be worth delving into.

Did some more tests on v0.3.5, which may or may not apply to v0.3.6.

Female Harassers seem to require line of sight to my SS to run to her, whereas males will always run to her without requiring line of sight.

Here's how I tested:

Test 1

Stood inside a building that is walled and has a door. 

Turned on Females and turned off Males.

Forced a Dom approach.

The notification said "Someone is approaching".

No one did.

Stepped out of the building and then forced a Dom approach.

A female turned to face my SS, and then ran to her and started the dialogue.

Test 2

Stood inside the same building.

Turned on Males and turned off Females.

Forced a Dom approach.

A male ran through the door, reached my SS, and started the dialogue.

Did you use a different code for the newer approaches?

6 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Did some more tests on v0.3.5, which may or may not apply to v0.3.6.

Female Harassers seem to require line of sight to my SS to run to her, whereas males will always run to her without requiring line of sight.

Here's how I tested:

Test 1

Stood inside a building that is walled and has a door. 

Turned on Females and turned off Males.

Forced a Dom approach.

No one did.

Stepped out of the building and then forced a Dom approach.

A female turned to face my SS, and then ran to her and started the dialogue.

Test 2

Stood inside the same building.

Turned on Males and turned off Females.

Forced a Dom approach.

A male ran through the door, reached my SS, and started the dialogue.

Did you use a different code for the newer approaches?

The code or AI packages haven’t been touched. It’s the same for male and female. When filtering male/female, the mod uses conditions for selecting the npc (not the script). Once an npc is selected, everything else such as AI package and script is the same pipeline, so there should be no difference between genders. It might just be that that one particular npc couldn’t figure out her pathing from where she was, or she had another AI package of equal priority that was conflicting with the mod

or maybe... were there female dummies around? Apparently dummies are classified as humans. 

7 hours ago, LyreAB said:

The issue with a whitelist is one that Flashy has run into with RSE.  Namely a lot of dummies in the game (Bethesda's dummies, not modded ones) have the Human race tag.  So with a whitelist you'll end up with the potential to have dummies harrassing the player.  Then again, using a blacklist probably wouldn't filter those anyways, so the fact that you haven't had any reports of those yet might be worth delving into.

Yikes... but then this issue would’ve been present in all the older versions anyway, where it whitelisted only humans and ghouls. Interested to see if anyone runs into this

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

The code or AI packages haven’t been touched. It’s the same for male and female. When filtering male/female, the mod uses conditions for selecting the npc (not the script). Once an npc is selected, everything else such as AI package and script is the same pipeline, so there should be no difference between genders. It might just be that that one particular npc couldn’t figure out her pathing from where she was, or she had another AI package of equal priority that was conflicting with the mod

or maybe... were there female dummies around? Apparently dummies are classified as humans. 

Yes, there is a female dummy in the building ... so this could explain it. 

In a future version, would it be possible to put in debug information with the approaches, so that when the mod selects an NPC, its name is displayed? So if a dummy is selected, we would know for sure.

I am loving the newest version but I have a question.  Are there only supposed to be 2 dialogue choices instead of 4 like before?  Maybe it was 3 I forget now.  There are only 2 choices now.

6 hours ago, LadyM said:

I am loving the newest version but I have a question.  Are there only supposed to be 2 dialogue choices instead of 4 like before?  Maybe it was 3 I forget now.  There are only 2 choices now.

I think that if your (harassment) stats are too low, it will automatically restrict you to certain options, for immersion sake.

On ‎2018‎年‎5‎月‎2‎日 at 8:32 AM, Tanglin said:

Does it happen all the time for all three types of Approaches?

yes, exactly. and now there is another problem I need to handle, that FP violate does not work, no animations after surrender

3 hours ago, SunbaShaw said:

yes, exactly. and now there is another problem I need to handle, that FP violate does not work, no animations after surrender

There's a good chance that it's due to incorrect installation of Four-play. I would suggest reinstalling Four-play and then test it with any mod that allows you to initiate the animations with any NPC, to verify that your Four-play is installed correctly.