v0.3.1

-CHANGED: Companions can no longer be assigned as harasser/dom/fan

-CHANGED: Certain bad outcomes will now show a message box instead of displaying notification

-FIXED: Disabling naked approaches will no longer also disable other approaches

-FIXED: Certain bad outcomes that was supposed to strip the player naked will now completely strip the player (instead of just stripping head and body)

Clean save is not required.

I spent couple hours trying to figure out how to shorten the dialogues and make them skippable, yay. Bad news is I couldn't figure it out. I'll try again later when I get the will to do it again, but for now, the long dialogues (not the text, but how much time the game lingers on each line) are here to stay... Dont ask me why CreationKit doesn't include a checkbox that says "skippable" for custom dialogues without voice files...

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Dont ask me why CreationKit doesn't include a checkbox that says "skippable" for custom dialogues without voice files...

There is a workaround, but it's something I haven't been able to figure out on my own. This is because, unlike unique NPCs (whose dialogue files are very simple to set up), common scenes like the approachers use dozens, if not more, of voice types, making setting up proper silent voice files unmanageable.

2 hours ago, CrantiusColto said:

There is a workaround, but it's something I haven't been able to figure out on my own. This is because, unlike unique NPCs (whose dialogue files are very simple to set up), common scenes like the approachers use dozens, if not more, of voice types, making setting up proper silent voice files unmanageable.

I hear that guy @Flashy (JoeR)created a method to do this very thing in his RSE mod. Could always ask him. ;)

EDIT: Smart assery aside, Trebla reached out hours ago and Ive sent my method via PM.

11 hours ago, CGi said:

Makes me sad. Had Piper as a Dom once. Was actually kinda fitting. ^^

Hmm that's strange. Females weren't supposed to be assigned as dom or harassers to begin with.

I may change that later though. Add mcm option to enable/disable females, companions, or certain factions. When I get the time :smile:

10 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm that's strange. Females weren't supposed to be assigned as dom or harassers to begin with.

I may change that later though. Add mcm option to enable/disable females, companions, or certain factions. When I get the time :smile:

i meddled a bit with the code because i wanted Piper to be more like TheKite envisioned her. ^^

P.s.: Where you interessted in my upload? if yes, then i can delete it.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

i meddled a bit with the code because i wanted Piper to be more like TheKite envisioned her. ^^

P.s.: Where you interessted in my upload? if yes, then i can delete it.

Then in that case you can always remove the companion check in the referencealias, so you can keep Piper the way you like :smile:

Im interested, but you can keep the link for now. I will integrate it when I get the time. I guess another action item on my list of ToDos

13 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

v0.3.1

-CHANGED: Companions can no longer be assigned as harasser/dom/fan

-CHANGED: Certain bad outcomes will now show a message box instead of displaying notification

-FIXED: Disabling naked approaches will no longer also disable other approaches

-FIXED: Certain bad outcomes that was supposed to strip the player naked will now completely strip the player (instead of just stripping head and body)

Clean save is not required.

I spent couple hours trying to figure out how to shorten the dialogues and make them skippable, yay. Bad news is I couldn't figure it out. I'll try again later when I get the will to do it again, but for now, the long dialogues (not the text, but how much time the game lingers on each line) are here to stay... Dont ask me why CreationKit doesn't include a checkbox that says "skippable" for custom dialogues without voice files...

Check this post for a patch a user made awhile back to shorten and change the dialog. I never tried it so I don't know if it actually shortens the scene duration for each dialog fragment, but if it does you could either reverse engineer it or ask them for some help. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96132-four-play-sexual-harassment-4182018/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-2196701

Glad to see you back, enjoying the updates, thanks.

Alright, thanks to @Flashy (JoeR), I have finally overcome CreationKit's limitation of making custom unvoiced dialogues shorter/skippable. It was a gruesome battle with CK, but it's finally been conquered.

v0.3.2 will now let you skip all NPC dialogues with a mouse click. They are also much shorter in duration to begin with (just enough time to read it once, might even be a bit too fast for slow readers?). Now, you won't have enough time to go to the bathroom, take a piss, and come back to find that the NPC is still talking. This will make it much more bearable and playable, especially if you are seeing the same dialogue for the 10th time.

Clean save is not required going from 0.3.x, but IS required going from 0.2.x

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Then in that case you can always remove the companion check in the referencealias, so you can keep Piper the way you like :smile:

it was actually more of a suggestion so i don't have to fork the mod everytime for my own use. ^^

i can't be the only one who likes this ... right?

2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Alright, thanks to @Flashy (JoeR), I have finally overcome CreationKit's limitation of making custom unvoiced dialogues shorter/skippable. It was a gruesome battle with CK, but it's finally been conquered.

v0.3.2 will now let you skip all NPC dialogues with a mouse click. They are also much shorter in duration to begin with (just enough time to read it once, might even be a bit too fast for slow readers?). Now, you won't have enough time to go to the bathroom, take a piss, and come back to find that the NPC is still talking. This will make it much more bearable and playable, especially if you are seeing the same dialogue for the 10th time.

Clean save is not required going from 0.3.x, but IS required going from 0.2.x

1 hour ago, CGi said:

it was actually more of a suggestion so i don't have to fork the mod everytime for my own use. ^^

i can't be the only one who likes this ... right?

Add a condition on the refalias that says GetInFaction, CurrentCompanionFaction == 1, on SUBJECT, with the OR checkbox ticked. Then, GetInFaction, HasBeenCompanionFaction == 1, on SUBJECT, leaving it as an AND.

Now this will allow companions, current and dismissed to be allowed to use the REF. But it isnt done you. You need to make a global variable, maybe FPSH_AllowComps with a value of 0. You will use this as a SWITCHER toggle in the MCM to allow players to set whether companion can be harassers or not.

Last step, in the refalias, go into those two conditions you just made for the companion factions. Instead of ==, change it to <=. And finally, click on USE GLOBAL and then select FPSH_AllowComps. Do this for both factions conditions.

What this will do is simple - if the MCM toggle is set to off, this equals 0. And less than equaling zero means the companions cannot fill the alias. On the other hand, if the toggle is set to ON in the mcm, well, this means the GetInFaction checks are now looking at less than equaling 1 which means companions are allowed now. Why use less than equaling? Because, if the MCM is set to 1 (ON) and you use == (equals) this means ONLY companions will be harassers. by saying <=, you are saying companions are allowed as are anyone NOT in those factions, which means, EVERYONE can be a harasser, given the other conditions in the ref fill.

I do this on Shenanigans, Brothels, etc...

Capture.thumb.JPG.fe373c5bf9efbec352441778427cb4f5.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.42975a1016a000f94ecb3ccfb7f27757.JPG

Is there any particular place in the load order this mod must be? The harassers are coming up to me, but the sexual animations are not triggering.

Edit

I figured out what was wrong, seems like the Four Play installation somehow got corrupted.

I like it but there is a problem at least on my end. Fans and Doms will keep bouncing up against me when i'm talking to someone and it has interfered a few times. I have dom and fan off but they still come up. should I have that turned off before I come out of the vault? It currently works great were it's at but for this problem.

1 hour ago, Badtanker said:

I like it but there is a problem at least on my end. Fans and Doms will keep bouncing up against me when i'm talking to someone and it has interfered a few times. I have dom and fan off but they still come up. should I have that turned off before I come out of the vault? It currently works great were it's at but for this problem.

You mean like you're are engaged in a dialogue with another NPC, and the approacher will keep running into you? I can increase the "leash" distance that triggers the NPC running to the player, so you're given a little more room. I think it's currently set to 160 game units, which I think is like roughly 1.6yards equivalent. 

Also, if you are still getting dom and fan approaches after disabling them, that shouldn't be happening. Are you sure it's disabled? Some have reported MCM settings not sticking (due to having older FO4 or F4SE or MCM versions) 

On 4/19/2018 at 6:52 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Add a condition on the refalias that says GetInFaction, CurrentCompanionFaction == 1, on SUBJECT, with the OR checkbox ticked. Then, GetInFaction, HasBeenCompanionFaction == 1, on SUBJECT, leaving it as an AND.

Now this will allow companions, current and dismissed to be allowed to use the REF. But it isnt done you. You need to make a global variable, maybe FPSH_AllowComps with a value of 0. You will use this as a SWITCHER toggle in the MCM to allow players to set whether companion can be harassers or not.

Last step, in the refalias, go into those two conditions you just made for the companion factions. Instead of ==, change it to <=. And finally, click on USE GLOBAL and then select FPSH_AllowComps. Do this for both factions conditions.

What this will do is simple - if the MCM toggle is set to off, this equals 0. And less than equaling zero means the companions cannot fill the alias. On the other hand, if the toggle is set to ON in the mcm, well, this means the GetInFaction checks are now looking at less than equaling 1 which means companions are allowed now. Why use less than equaling? Because, if the MCM is set to 1 (ON) and you use == (equals) this means ONLY companions will be harassers. by saying <=, you are saying companions are allowed as are anyone NOT in those factions, which means, EVERYONE can be a harasser, given the other conditions in the ref fill.

I do this on Shenanigans, Brothels, etc...

Capture.thumb.JPG.fe373c5bf9efbec352441778427cb4f5.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.42975a1016a000f94ecb3ccfb7f27757.JPG

That's a clever way of accomplishing that :smile: I was originally thinking of some combination of And and Or but this approach is much cleaner. Thanks for sharing, I'll make use of it

2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

You mean like you're are engaged in a dialogue with another NPC, and the approacher will keep running into you? I can increase the "leash" distance that triggers the NPC running to the player, so you're given a little more room. I think it's currently set to 160 game units, which I think is like roughly 1.6yards equivalent. 

Also, if you are still getting dom and fan approaches after disabling them, that shouldn't be happening. Are you sure it's disabled? Some have reported MCM settings not sticking (due to having older FO4 or F4SE or MCM versions) 

Yes I'm in dialogue like with the bartender in dugout inn or with one of the sales people and I'll have them running into me and keep bumping me around. till the conversation is over and I'm like yards away from where I started at. The MCM still says it's off both for Dom and Fan.

So despite some reading, I haven't been able to find this, anywhere.  Is there any way to cap this mod's functions to a certain gender, like only having women or men approach?  I don't want my chick approached by dudes, just other women, and can't find a way to make that happen, so far.

Hello Creators of Sexual Harassment Plugin, 

So I ran into an issue with the mod that I think you should be aware of when it comes to one of the plug-ins for this mod (4 play Sexual Harassment). I started my play through and just got to the Glowing Sea and this is where I ran into a problem. It might be because I have a mod on the nexus installed called True Storms, and one of the features on True Storms is that during Rad Storms, Swarms of Ghouls constantly spawn....being in the glowing sea the storms happen pretty much every other weather pattern change. the Issue is when being swarmed by all of the ghouls (even in god mode) your mod still triggers but does not give me the option to flee or beg to get out of the situation instead the Violated quest appears and a random Raider or Gunner will spawn in the middle of the glowing sea nearby and instead of them violating you, you break out in random Masturbation scene and all the ghouls stand around you or attack the npc that spawned and stole your stuff. even after killing everything and getting your items back is where it continues to get a little funky. your characters now develops a black face compared to the rest of your body and you still break out into the stance of you surrendering and then masturbate until it eventually gets to the point of you teleport somewhere on the map, but the game crashes on loading screen. What is also weird is that you can trigger a scene with a ghoul that isn't feral and it works just fine but with a feral ghoul, even with mods installed to give them better bodies or penises it does not trigger a scene with the ghoul but it spawns a random npc that should not be there and glitches the game. Again this may just be because i have settings messed up or mods conflicting with each other but this is what I ran into which makes this part of the story impossible to complete. I hope this gives a little insight or help on anything you're creating or planning on adding in the future.

12 hours ago, lalaariellala said:

So I ran into an issue with the mod that I think you should be aware of when it comes to one of the plug-ins for this mod (4 play Sexual Harassment). I started my play through and just got to the Glowing Sea and this is where I ran into a problem. It might be because I have a mod on the nexus installed called True Storms, and one of the features on True Storms is that during Rad Storms, Swarms of Ghouls constantly spawn....being in the glowing sea the storms happen pretty much every other weather pattern change. the Issue is when being swarmed by all of the ghouls (even in god mode) your mod still triggers but does not give me the option to flee or beg to get out of the situation instead the Violated quest appears and a random Raider or Gunner will spawn in the middle of the glowing sea nearby and instead of them violating you, you break out in random Masturbation scene and all the ghouls stand around you or attack the npc that spawned and stole your stuff. even after killing everything and getting your items back is where it continues to get a little funky. your characters now develops a black face compared to the rest of your body and you still break out into the stance of you surrendering and then masturbate until it eventually gets to the point of you teleport somewhere on the map, but the game crashes on loading screen. What is also weird is that you can trigger a scene with a ghoul that isn't feral and it works just fine but with a feral ghoul, even with mods installed to give them better bodies or penises it does not trigger a scene with the ghoul but it spawns a random npc that should not be there and glitches the game. Again this may just be because i have settings messed up or mods conflicting with each other but this is what I ran into which makes this part of the story impossible to complete. I hope this gives a little insight or help on anything you're creating or planning on adding in the future.

Does your mod spawn feral ghouls or regular ghouls? 

Also, Violated quest? That sounds like RSE, which is a different mod by a different author. My mod does not cause your player to be in the surrender state, so that's another mod.

The black face is a common FO4 glitch, unrelated to my mod. 

Teleportation is also another mod. My mod does not do it. 

My mod also doesn't spawn any NPCs. It just uses a nearby (already spawned) one. If no NPCs are around, my mod will do nothing. 

All in all, it sounds like you're having a problem with RSE or some other combat surrender mod. If you still suspect that it's this mod, you can disable approaches in MCM to get past some areas

On 4/21/2018 at 4:53 PM, AdriRaven said:

So despite some reading, I haven't been able to find this, anywhere.  Is there any way to cap this mod's functions to a certain gender, like only having women or men approach?  I don't want my chick approached by dudes, just other women, and can't find a way to make that happen, so far.

Currently, no. But I plan to add that, along with faction filters, to customize which NPCs are eligible to approach the player. 

12 hours ago, lalaariellala said:

12 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Also, Violated quest? That sounds like RSE, which is a different mod by a different author. My mod does not cause your player to be in the surrender state, so that's another mod.

My mod also doesn't spawn any NPCs. It just uses a nearby (already spawned) one. If no NPCs are around, my mod will do nothing. 

All in all, it sounds like you're having a problem with RSE or some other combat surrender mod. If you still suspect that it's this mod, you can disable approaches in MCM to get past some areas

None of these symptoms match anything that I do in RSE - maybe FP_Violate / FP_Kidnapped? My surrender mode has ONE destination of player teleport - the player's family home in Sanctuary Hills - not all over the map (which is something kidnapped does, if I recall correctly). Same suggestion I make to everyone, I will make to the OP - dont use the old fourplay mods with the new ones - there is just too much room for errors due to the differences in their coding / outcomes. Pick one or the other - Vinfmay's mods or the newer batch of mods (sexual harassment, MCG, combat strip, RSE, etc) - they simply do NOT mix and match well...

9 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

9 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

None of these symptoms match anything that I do in RSE - maybe FP_Violate / FP_Kidnapped? My surrender mode has ONE destination of player teleport - the player's family home in Sanctuary Hills - not all over the map (which is something kidnapped does, if I recall correctly). Same suggestion I make to everyone, I will make to the OP - dont use the old fourplay mods with the new ones - there is just too much room for errors due to the differences in their coding / outcomes. Pick one or the other - Vinfmay's mods or the newer batch of mods (sexual harassment, MCG, combat strip, RSE, etc) - they simply do NOT mix and match well...

Well I do not use any RSE mods as of yet. But only having Sexual Harassment and Violated and Sex em Up installed that is what happens. And it does not spawn a ghoul. The Ghouls are what caused me to go into a Surrender pose and in the middle of the glowing sea a enemy NPC will spawn being either a gunner or raider there to take all my items and proceed with the sex scene that isn't actually a sex scene, instead the character masturbates until the scene is over after multiple sequences of the character doing the same thing and then dumps you on a random part of the map. The Kidnapping mod does teleport you, but they teleport you to the area where your kidnappers are located, this just teleport you to a random part of the map, even if it hasn't been visited or discovered yet. I did try with Vinfamy's installed to tweek the settings but the intense still occurs where i'm forced into that state.

Tried this mod for a few hours.

I like the basic idea behind it, and it's actually great, the approaches and stuff.

Buuuut, a major turn-off for me was the "super unimmersiveness" of this mod.

Got approached during gunfights, or while on a mission exploring some ruins, etc.

No one would do that.

I can imagine that it'd be really difficult to manage, but I shouldn't be approachable during certain missions, etc.

Maybe add a Hotkey (or favourable Item) to toggle "approachable-ness ".

If there's already a Hotkey, then I didn't saw it.