Strange things happen to me. Initially all the triggers worked, the scenes ended well, the game resumed normally. Now start any AAF scene, finish the scene and get stuck in infinite loading when exiting AAF. I tried to save during loading (strange because the option is generally disabled) and reload the save, I see the character in third person as if I were on a free camera, I try from the tfc console and a duplicate of the character appears as in the screenshot.
i have already tried to reinstall the mod and disable the knock down, same effect. I enclose papyrus which for me is really a hieroglyph.

Spoiler

20210109000346_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

The serum works for me. Being stuck in one place fixed, i enable the check in the debug section.

After many hours of playing, some notes :

1-) Is nice seeing someone aproaching , helps the inmersion.

2-) But is also boring , i just simple reject or insult. Because have seen what happend when you say yes.

3-) It is hard to recover or imposible to recover after you receive the perks . Think the hypno aproach should open the posibility to cure the player and remove nefarius perks. I know the trick player.removeperk , but that  is cheating. Or maybe the drink in fan aproach , we need a better reward to take the risk and say yes. That will help with point 2.

4-) Think flirt (sex) aproach should span a dog or something nasty , not just DD. Photo and video taped for later blackmail.

Thanks for the hard work.

21 hours ago, cadejocr said:

Or maybe the drink in fan aproach , we need a better reward to take the risk and say yes. That will help with point 2.

The "fan drink" grants 2 stamina points for one hour and restores one point of health for 60 seconds. I think more than that would be an exaggeration ?

2 hours ago, JBpy said:

The "fan drink" grants 2 stamina points for one hour and restores one point of health for 60 seconds. I think more than that would be an exaggeration ?

It also restores some willpower, critical for refusing encounters and as a fallback for removing devious devices in an emergency.

I think this is a really interesting mod and I appreciate all the work the developer has put into it. I had a couple of ideas for new features I thought I'd put out there (feel free to use or ignore them as you like... I know some of them might be hard to implement)

1 - Privacy: Not every harasser is a wild exhibitionist who wants to ravish Nora in the middle of Diamond City market. If there is a way to have a chance that they will relocate to a nearby alley or other more secluded spot have  their way with her, I think that would be immersive.

2 - Rescuer: "Hey leave her alone" ... have a chance that some Good citizen or guard might step in at the last minute to protect Nora from a harasser (possibly with a loss to Willpower/Self Esteem because she needed to be rescued)

3 - Evil Rescuer: As above, but the "good" citizen claims a "reward" for his timely intervention.

4 - "Whore Services": Inspired by one of the dialogs in the Sex approach, the harasser actual gives Nora a few caps or some Dirty Water or Dog Food after using her "whore services", maybe causing a further drop in Willpower/Self Esteem ("I really am just a whore").

Like I said, just a couple ideas.

9 hours ago, lionheart72 said:

I think this is a really interesting mod and I appreciate all the work the developer has put into it. I had a couple of ideas for new features I thought I'd put out there (feel free to use or ignore them as you like... I know some of them might be hard to implement)

1 - Privacy: Not every harasser is a wild exhibitionist who wants to ravish Nora in the middle of Diamond City market. If there is a way to have a chance that they will relocate to a nearby alley or other more secluded spot have  their way with her, I think that would be immersive.

2 - Rescuer: "Hey leave her alone" ... have a chance that some Good citizen or guard might step in at the last minute to protect Nora from a harasser (possibly with a loss to Willpower/Self Esteem because she needed to be rescued)

3 - Evil Rescuer: As above, but the "good" citizen claims a "reward" for his timely intervention.

4 - "Whore Services": Inspired by one of the dialogs in the Sex approach, the harasser actual gives Nora a few caps or some Dirty Water or Dog Food after using her "whore services", maybe causing a further drop in Willpower/Self Esteem ("I really am just a whore").

Like I said, just a couple ideas.

1-) ... i enable the legend "someone is aproaching" and  run to a desolace place. lol.  Never know what trick is coming from the mod. For that reason blackmail aproach is rare in my gameplay.

21 hours ago, redlantern said:

does this mod require "f4z ro d'oh" or a similar mod that handles unvoiced dialogue?
when my character gets approached, the subtitles don't pop up along the actual talking. instead theres mouth movement and when
that is finished, the chat box with subtitles pop up.  version 1.10.0

It does not require any additional mod for dialogue. Make sure you have both kinds of subtitles turned on in your game settings though, or you will see something like what you've described.

okay so... maybe this has been asked already, maybe its some mistake im too dumb to figure out. but whenever i get approached, i enter that dialogue and everything seems normal until the dialouge ends and the npc should have sex with me... then im just frozen and the epc keeps doing what they did before that, leaving me frozen and i have to use the debug thingy in mcm... is there anything i could do against that?

4 hours ago, fraankiboy said:

okay so... maybe this has been asked already, maybe its some mistake im too dumb to figure out. but whenever i get approached, i enter that dialogue and everything seems normal until the dialouge ends and the npc should have sex with me... then im just frozen and the epc keeps doing what they did before that, leaving me frozen and i have to use the debug thingy in mcm... is there anything i could do against that?

Maybe this help

v1.9.3
(Requires SexAttributes 2.3.0 or newer; Clean save not req)

- FIXED: Should fix bug where players were not able to move after sex finishes.

v. aPATCH

- Added an MCM option to disable "knockdown" animation for players still experiencing bug where they cannot move after sex completes.

6 hours ago, fraankiboy said:

Are other mods able to trigger AAF animations for you? Are you able to start animations at will with AAF's on-screen wizard? Have you tried turning on debug logging for AAF to see if it reports any problems when Harassment is trying to initiate an animation?

Hey,

first of all thanks for this amazing mod! I have a small issue though: Sometimes when being approached by an NPC, the force greet event is not fireing up correctly and the NPC just stands next to me and follows me until i initiate the conversation. After i do so, the "Your approacher is following you" message pops up and the dialogue continues normally. Is this a common bug that others are experiencing as well with this mod or might it be caused by a conflict on my end?

If so, any suggestion on how to resolve it would be greatly appreciated :)

9 hours ago, CedricDnnersby said:

Hey,

first of all thanks for this amazing mod! I have a small issue though: Sometimes when being approached by an NPC, the force greet event is not fireing up correctly and the NPC just stands next to me and follows me until i initiate the conversation. After i do so, the "Your approacher is following you" message pops up and the dialogue continues normally. Is this a common bug that others are experiencing as well with this mod or might it be caused by a conflict on my end?

If so, any suggestion on how to resolve it would be greatly appreciated :)

Thinks fires when you face the npc

Hi,

Can I start by thanking you for the fantastic work your doing with (fpsh & fpa) for AAF. I really like the body morphing (available in the latest release) and it works really well in game with Fusion Girl. I was wondering whether a one off check could be made for the use of optional mods, say on loading. I'm happy to use 'Real Handcuffs', but I don't particularly want to use Devious Devices and all it's requirements.

The function  IsPlayerWearingDD() is in FPSH.

bool Function IsPlayerWearingDD()
	;return PlayerREF.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_InventoryItem) || PlayerREF.WornHasKeyword(RH_RestraintTypeCollar) || PlayerREF.WornHasKeyword(RH_RestraintTypeHandcuffs)
	return false
EndFunction

is called quite regularly and it spams the log with this,

[02/04/2021 - 02:49:35PM] error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
	[FPSH_Player (23000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.IsPlayerWearingDD() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 5151
	[FPSH_Player (23000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.GetVulnerabilityFromDD() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 4770
	[FPSH_Player (23000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.isDeviousApproachRolled() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 1032
	[FPSH_Player (23000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 686
	[FPSH_Player (23000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 594

I thought I might be able to silence it for myself, by having the function return false by default. When I tried to re-compile FPSH_Main.psc, I then got a compilation error

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc"...
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc(5,7): unknown namespace bodygen
No output generated for FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc

I guess this is due to the fact it can't locate the F4EE bodygen morphs, that are missing from the source. Thanks again.

4 hours ago, satanfist said:

I thought I might be able to silence it for myself, by having the function return false by default. When I tried to re-compile FPSH_Main.psc, I then got a compilation error

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc"...
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc(5,7): unknown namespace bodygen
No output generated for FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc

I guess this is due to the fact it can't locate the F4EE bodygen morphs, that are missing from the source. Thanks again.

If you're getting that error, I believe you're missing the Looksmenu scripts.  You can extract them from the ba2 file and paste them into Data\Scripts.

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

If you're getting that error, I believe you're missing the Looksmenu scripts.  You can extract them from the ba2 file and paste them into Data\Scripts.

Hi, Thanks very much for the information, it compiles nicely now ? I searched the web and all I could get was a YouTube video showing how to manipulate BodyGen. I got the impression that you create your own custom morph files and locate them in the F4EE folder.

Cheers

Have you considered using the AI Synth mod (xVASynth) to generate voice acting instead of relying on FuzRohDah? I've edited your mod before to play voices during the dialogue, and tried to do that myself. But it seems it's not taking since you switched from .wav to .fuz.

It would be a pain to do the first time, but it's simple once you're done. It would also prevent your mod from relying one fewer other mod (FRD).

4 hours ago, delete1618 said:

Have you considered using the AI Synth mod (xVASynth) to generate voice acting instead of relying on FuzRohDah? I've edited your mod before to play voices during the dialogue, and tried to do that myself. But it seems it's not taking since you switched from .wav to .fuz.

It would be a pain to do the first time, but it's simple once you're done. It would also prevent your mod from relying one fewer other mod (FRD).

Ahh, that explains why I recently stopped being able to skip dialogue for this mod. And yeah, while F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice is neat in theory, the longstanding bug where it eats mod-supplied player subtitles in conversations keeps me from actually using it. Seems like the only folks who are able to rely on it are also using something like the Extended Dialog Interface mod which displays the player's lines in advance.

7 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Can you add player approaching NPCs for Various reason such as Devious interaction?

That would work really well with the bimbo effect. It should be possible during the same scan SH is already doing for NPCs. It would just need to short circuit the check to give priority to the player.