@twistedtrebla DD integration is working with aaf violation and rse csa.  Looking forward to DD being an option to the rape that happens when you walk away from your harasser.  I've been having issues with violation and csa (I don't want to lose a fight on purpose with my main and my main ain't a hoe nor a slut  Role Play!!)  so this mod is perfect.  My main has no issue killing someone who wont leave her alone, but not if she is in a town.  For anyone who doesn't like the spirit loss debuffs I suggest uninstall reinstall. 

Not sure if this is already in the mod as it is already hinted at on the download page.  (maybe redundant) My suggestion on debuffs is to allow us to curb them through confidence building.   Make progress on a mission, complete a quest, leveling up, and etc.  will give you a spirit boost.  I would need to do more testing to see if this is already happening.  Another option would be time spent at 0 spirit alone counts toward meditation.  Restoring 1 spirit per day spent in solitude.  Overall I think this mod is good, but it could, as always take one more step towards greatness.

Love this mod and have to have it in my LO.

Couple points. 

Spirit and self esteem need helps upwards. This is tied with sexual attributes I think so I am only 2nd ing the previous poster.

And the only thing along with this is I can be level 50 dominant and one attack by a gang, or 5 consecutive wins by piper (she is rigged to win right?), I become the camp dishrag...

Haha. It's funny but resetting at memory den is odd.

Otherwise love it and would like to see it more integrated with Flashy and RSE Elements.  I think in old RSE, I could tell someone to f off and there was bad karma for picking a fight or an enemy would become hostile.

I had a companion mod exotic/desite/passion that I told that too within 5 mins out of the vault.  They attacked me, had DD restraints, and banging away.  And no keys.  Stuck like a roasted pig and dominance disappeared. 

Good old times.

John. 

On 1/15/2019 at 4:08 PM, GoldenRain said:

@twistedtrebla Okay so when you are approached while naked you are given the option of asking/telling the guy to go down on the girl (my pc) is that right? I am not sure if there are oral sex on girls animations. we've been asking for more and all we have so far is scissoring and strap-ons (not that there is anything wrong with that)

I don't think those options are from this mod?  I can't say I have ever been given the option to ask for Oral?  My naked approaches have always been accusations of being a whore.

Atomic Lust is supposed to have cunnilingus animations however I have never seem them show up in game.

I love where this mod is going.  But I feel it is much better suited to Submissive characters.  I have never had it run an encounter where you get to be dominate.  A revenge quest line would be great.  Also a blurred vision when you get drugged would be a great option.

I would love to see sliders for the factions, rather than just on/off, because some factions are more inclined to violence and aggression than others.  Or at least some way to simulate the difference between walking down a seedy back street in Diamond City vs hanging out in your own settlement.

11 hours ago, Yazour said:

I don't think those options are from this mod?  I can't say I have ever been given the option to ask for Oral?  My naked approaches have always been accusations of being a whore.

Atomic Lust is supposed to have cunnilingus animations however I have never seem them show up in game.

Yes I think this is from Karma.  It has naked approaches in it.  Sexual harassment also has naked approaches so i am not sure which one is exactly responsible

Edit: on the topic of getting too many dom approaches I found a glitch.  If you kill your approacher (damn you spell check why can't you spell what I can't?  Am I that far off?) you wont be sent any more until you turn harassment off/on 

Edit 2: the reason I say glitch is because it was a Diamond City guard who started to fallow me inside DC all the way to the behemoth camp near Sunshine Tidings settlement.  When I went back to DC no one treated me as a DC guard killer so presumably no one knows that I murdered my approacher 

Need help! i cant seem to get this mod working. i already installed the required mods and i tried to test it by standing in the middle of Diamond City naked and waiting a few minutes even hours in game and nothing happens. but the mod does appear in MCM i made some tweaks but still no progress. I tried talking to the guards or nearby NPC but nothing happens. someone help!!!

1 hour ago, goh4556 said:

Need help! i cant seem to get this mod working. i already installed the required mods and i tried to test it by standing in the middle of Diamond City naked and waiting a few minutes even hours in game and nothing happens. but the mod does appear in MCM i made some tweaks but still no progress. I tried talking to the guards or nearby NPC but nothing happens. someone help!!!

It is not much to go on, but is sounds like the scripts are not triggering.  That suggests the problem is with your F4SE install.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 9:33 AM, goh4556 said:

hmm ill check on that. thats probably the problem. thanks m8!

I have found that changing the MCM settings dont always kick in right away. Saving to main menu and reloading has always got it to work just fine.

Infact, this mod is one that works pretty much regardless.   It is pretty strong too that it will interject itself during a RSE CSA or a violate scene.  

John

On 11/16/2018 at 4:14 PM, Yuni said:

Something about this mod isn't working right. I'm not sure what, I'm not sure how, but many people are having the problem on the AAF version, it seems. Approaches never trigger outside the debug menu, and even successful approaches don't trigger animations.

Is it from starting without the stats system installed and then installing it later? Either way, I have more information. When I trigger a debug approach, using the resist command doesn't actually consume any willpower. So the mod isn't communicating with other mods, for one reason or another.

I am having same problem, only way to get and approach is with the debug, and then all that happens is the dialogue, NPC runs back to where ever they were, and the animation never starts.

EDIT >> It is and absolutely clean save I pulled it from and MO profile that I never place any sex mods in, it is a Profile I keep just for extending the default game play, and has never, and will never have any sex mods in it.

The profile I am trying to play this mod in has been used for Violate, and that work's perfectly in this profile.  The save file I placed in this Profile was absolutely clean I just used the same profile that works perfectly with RSE element's, and Violate, but The only sex mod I am trying to run in this profile at this time is Harassment with SexAttributesHUD2, and DD, and nothing else. ( of course with all the AAF and required mod's, and animations needed )

At first I tried to run it with RSE elements, but it would never work, and RSE things would happen, and I could not be sure what was the problem, so I started clean save with only This mod, and it's requirements, but always the same thing no approach except with debug, and that only brings up dialogue, and never activates the animations.

12 minutes ago, galgat said:

I am having same problem, only way to get and approach is with the debug, and then all that happens is the dialogue, NPC runs back to where ever they were, and the animation never starts.

EDIT >> It is and absolutely clean save I pulled it from and MO profile that I never place any sex mods in, it is a Profile I keep just for extending the default game play, and has never, and will never have any sex mods in it.

The profile I am trying to play this mod in has been used for Violate, and that work's perfectly in this profile.  The save file I placed in this Profile was absolutely clean I just used the same profile that works perfectly with RSE element's, and Violate, but The only sex mod I am trying to run in this profile at this time is Harassment with SexAttributesHUD2, and DD, and nothing else. ( of course with all the AAF and required mod's, and animations needed )

I fixxed my problem since then. For me, it's because

THAT was not installed **Before** I installed Harassment. Unless this is installed either alongside, or BEFORE harassment, harassment is broken on that save file. That's how I fixxed it, anyways.

2 hours ago, Yuni said:

I fixxed my problem since then. For me, it's because

THAT was not installed **Before** I installed Harassment. Unless this is installed either alongside, or BEFORE harassment, harassment is broken on that save file. That's how I fixxed it, anyways.

this is the one I have installed SexAttributesHUD2.0.0.zip

and it is installed before the harassment mod.  I will try downloading again, just encase it was a messed up download. But for me it so far is not working :( That may be it though I may be confusing the hud with the framework I will try again.

EDIT >>> Looks like I needed 2 files, the hud (SexAttributesHUD2.0.0), and the Framework ( SexAttributes2.0.0), that is what I may have been missing I will try again

EDIT >>>

Yeppers! That was it I followed there requirement's, but when I went to the SexAttributes page I just grabbed the Bottom file assuming it was the most up to date, and dumb arsed :( and did not realize I needed two files there ?

Been playing with this one, to grasp some of the difference in FO4 CK.  added random responses to the scene's for female approaches.  Biggest problem is the approach NPC seems to be default male.  Which means all sounds during action become male no matter if the approach is made by a female.

I am guessing this is because the created alias is set to be male.  I am wondering what might be the easiest way to fix this voice problem.  Not sure if a scripted akspeaker check sex would do any good, as best I can tell the NPC alias seems to be default set to male Maybe a female Alias to force akspeaker into.  All really new to me, but was having fun tweaking dialogue, and response's, and adding more random text to the response for now.

I do like the modder's Ideas here very much, but much more randomness to the response's seems to give a much more immersive play.  I found this same problem in the RSE element's also, more random NPC dialogue would give a better experience I think.  It is not that hard to add, so long as one avoids Dialogue with fragment's, but I have had better luck with copying dialogue with fragments than expected in FO4, was always very testy in Skyrim.

I have not tried much scripting in FO4 ( just started playing with it a little ) does MO2 handle Scripting better than the Original MO? ( I had to build one hell of a Bat file to force scripting to do right with MO in skyrim, and still it does not handle fragments well, but they are doable.)

Will I need to rebuild my Bat file for the compiler again for FO4 if using MO2 is what I am wondering? Are is there a simpler way with MO2, and FO4 to be sure the scripts compile properly or does MO2 actually not have the scripting problems I had with MO ?

On 2/3/2019 at 8:01 PM, galgat said:

I am having same problem, only way to get and approach is with the debug, and then all that happens is the dialogue, NPC runs back to where ever they were, and the animation never starts

You need to carefully look through your settings. This mod works flawlessly for me. You do have the required Sex Attributes installed correct? This is quite simply one of the best mods out.

23 hours ago, Olmech said:

You need to carefully look through your settings. This mod works flawlessly for me. You do have the required Sex Attributes installed correct? This is quite simply one of the best mods out.

I have "Advanced Animation Framework Basic Animations Theme" installed all three.  I did not install this one, " https://www.loverslab.com/topic/105343-apt-redundant-old-dead-horse/ " as Halstrom said it was redundant, and that "theme" had everything it had anyway, and some.   I even verified this in his Theme thread.

The only thing that does not work right is the Nudity approach sex animation from RSE elements Karma 3. The dialogue starts, and finishes, but the animation never starts.  All other animations start, and function properly in all the other mods, just the Nudity approach animation never starts from RSE elements 3.

here is Load order. I have been just recently trying to get back into FO4 game play.  But I am a long time beth game player, and dabbling modder.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*AAF.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*SettlementKeywords.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*Knockout Framework.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*ESPExplorerFO4.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*CWSS Redux.esp
*Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
*OCDecorator.esp
*OCDecoratorDLC.esp
*SSEX.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*Minutemenoverhaul.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*CBBE.esp
*clothingoverhaul.esp
*ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
*four_play.esp <<<< This is a bogus esp part of the compatibility AAF
*ThraxActionPoses.esp
*Shino Poses.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*RSEE_Vol1_CSA.esp
*RSEE_Vol2_AN.esp
*RSEEv2_CWSS_patch.esp
*RSEE_Vol2_AN_DLCPatch.esp
*RSEE_Vol3_Karma.esp
*RSEE_Vol4_Brothels.esp
*RSEE_Vol5_Shenanigans.esp
*RSEE_Vol7_FAP.esp
*FO4Hotkeys.esp
*FPAttributesHUD.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*FP_SexualHarassment.esp
*HappyMaker.esp
*AA FusionCityRising.esp
*OCDispenser.esp
*rpampas.esp
*DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
*NSA All-in-One.esp   <<< all of these NSA are no settlement attack late game they get annoying
*NSA DLCCoast.esp
*NSA DLCNukaWorld.esp
*NSA DLCRobot.esp
*NSA DLCworkshop01.esp
*Clean and Simple - Red Rocket Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Sanctuary Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Ten Pines Bluff Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - County Crossing Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Finch Farm Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Graygarden Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Greentop Nursery Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Hangman's Alley Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Starlight Drive In Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - The Slog Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Boston Airport Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Bunker Hill Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Covenant Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Croup Manor Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Egret Tours Marina Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Jamaica Plain Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Kingsport Lighthouse Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Murkwater Construction Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Nordhagen Beach Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Outpost Zimonja Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Somerville Place Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Spectacle Island Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Sunshine Tidings Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Taffington Boat House Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Warwick Startup.esp
*fog.esp

Loot tended to muck up my load order terribly in FO4 so I have had to resort to other peoples load order's, and tutorials to get a reasonably stable load order.  Every thing works fine for me, and Horrible harassment is not on if I try to use RSE elements 3 sex approach. This RSE elements 3 Sex approach when naked is the only thing that does not work right for me. ( I have RSE needs installed ), but it is Off, I am not much of a survivalist, I play most mods very casually, and having to keep up with potty time, and monthly bleeding, and bathing do not come high on my list of troubles I desire to have to keep up with.

EDIT >>>> I just noticed that you did not see where I fixed my problem with Horrible harassment , you must have looked at the the first post, and then offered your help LOL.. It was that I missed installing part of Attributes you are correct I found my error way back there on that. If you read up just 2 posts.

29 minutes ago, galgat said:

The only thing that does not work right is the Nudity approach sex animation from RSE elements Karma 3. The dialogue starts, and finishes, but the animation never starts.  All other animations start, and function properly in all the other mods, just the Nudity approach animation never starts from RSE elements 3.

I wonder if you have the dirty solicitation feature checked in Elements/Brothels? If you do and did not clean up after your last solicitation...that might cause some problems. Not sure.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

I wonder if you have the dirty solicitation feature checked in Elements/Brothels? If you do and did not clean up after your last solicitation...that might cause some problems. Not sure.

I have a bundle of sanitary napkins, and dick mints, and I have them set to auto use in the MCM ( and I see the Pop up that say's I used them after each solicitation ), so I don't think that is it, and it would not happen every time I do not think. I am sure it is something I have set wrong, or something, but it is strange that of all the mods I run only this one is buggering on me. and only the nudity approach from Karma Element 3.  It may well be something in the MCM that for some reason if off causes a problem.

It might be that My having the stealing off, or something some where else off in the MCM menu's is doing something. But I have been tweaking Horrible Harassment quite a bit, and am actually using it mostly ( I have the dialogue fixed now so when a woman approaches in Horrible Harassment in stead of No sir! ( male Text ) ( it will use No Madam,  of Please lady don't do this, if it is a Female approach ). Which I find much better still the animations or the Male Alias is keeping the male voice which is rather strange during most of the animations.

I do dislike having to have the Karma Nudity check turned off now in MCM, but the sex dialogue not advancing to the actual animation is kind of annoying, so I have just turned it off for now. And for the most part Sexual harassment is much better, except for the quick fall to no ability to refuse, but I can turn it off and on in the MCM ( and can also have that lady at good neighbor repair you ).

• 3 weeks later...

I just wonder how this mod will be working with 

Very possible conflicting i guess? It could be funny to be raped in yr brothel by yr own workers  thou... lol

As i did't found variants to get a little fun profit from approaches it could be nice to have an option, where you can ask for money (and been fooled or half-paid as well) during some approaches.

• 1 month later...

Hi  :)

I just had to come here and tell you that I love this mod.

I love it because of the seamless nature of the mod and the way it integrated with other mods (including the use of you own mod, sex attribute)

I was just so surprised how well it worked. The other day I accidentally changed a setting, and a character kept approaching a ridiculous amount of times.

At first, I didn't know what I did, so it kept going..     but that's not the point really.  lol

While it kept going, I realized something interesting. This mod's transitions are so fluid (dialog (using your sex attribute stats), undress, start sex, redress/(back to game-play so easily), and it never broke or crashed my game! 

I am so surprised because, RSEE Vol 1 doesn't work this seamless at all. I'm not talk bad about that mod. It's just the truth. Sometimes it will break AAF, the save file, or CTD after sex..

(Also there are a few settings you shouldn't touch in the MCM menu or it will always CTD)

RSEE Vol 3 works a lot better, but I haven't fully tested it yet. Also, I haven't tried AAF SEU, so I don't know about that one.

I forgot to mention that the author of RSEE is busy making a companion mod, so the author isn't able to debug and test it at the moment..

( just mentioning this for fairness  lol  )

I did use combat strip lite, and it's a great addition that adds extra difficulty and amusement  :)

It forces me to always think of new strategies lol

Thanks so much!!

50 minutes ago, BarneyGold said:

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to not only play the same 5 animations but all the ones I have and if so how ? Thanks !

You only have 5 animations that play? This mod does not make use of furniture animations that Im aware of but you definitely should have more than 5 animations if you have all the packs installed. Have you tried to see if the other animations work via the AAF Wizard? If not, something is wrong with your AAF install.