39 minutes ago, Gigaphoenix9001 said:

So... still no lite version that I asked for and described?... just gonna all ignore me... ok

If this mod doesn't float your boat, that's completely fine. You can either make your own, or choose from one of many offered here. Just dont blame me for not having time to satisfy your desires :) 

Sigh my b I guess, was just a request that I only got overly annoyed over because everyone ignored me, not just you or anyone to single out, my b. I just really don't want to deal with hard to see and maybe hard to manage extra stats separate from the game's. And Looking all though this site, I would say there is nothing at all like sexual harassment; Where NPCs can demand or offer sex (and suspicious drinks?) on their own to you.

As Violate is just losing but staying alive against already hostile enemies(" your virginity or your life"; Prostitute is as the name says just whoring yourself and some your settlers and companions. Vanilla Fudge assaulting is the closest but only on you going against NPCs with just str stat.

Was able to squeeze in time and create a BETA using AAF.

v1.0.0

The new version doesn't do much, other than work with AAF (no longer works with FourPlay)

SexAttributes has some new features though, such as tracking 3 different wear and tear: oral, vaginal, and anal, thanks to new animation tags :)

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

v1.0.0

The new version doesn't do much, other than work with AAF (no longer works with FourPlay)

SexAttributes has some new features though, such as tracking 3 different wear and tear: oral, vaginal, and anal, thanks to new animation tags :)

Awesome! I'll be trying it out. But before that, I'd just like to ask - in the Four-play version, when the fan successfully drugs Nora, she is stripped by Sexual Harassment's script before Four-play takes over. Does this version do the same, or will the stripping be handled by AAF's XML files?

v1.0.0

Just to check, You say above v1.0.0 but file available is FP_SexHarassment0.3.6.zip, is it the right file?

asking due to downloading, explorer named it FP_SexHarassment0.3.6.zip(1)  = confusion :)

2 hours ago, Astrarella said:

Just to check, You say above v1.0.0 but file available is FP_SexHarassment0.3.6.zip, is it the right file?

asking due to downloading, explorer named it FP_SexHarassment0.3.6.zip(1)  = confusion :)

My question also. Thanks for the conversions, I have found these to be fun but they make me wish for an attributes based, corruption building slavery system

6 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Awesome! I'll be trying it out. But before that, I'd just like to ask - in the Four-play version, when the fan successfully drugs Nora, she is stripped by Sexual Harassment's script before Four-play takes over. Does this version do the same, or will the stripping be handled by AAF's XML files?

This mod still takes care of stripping in that scenario

1 hour ago, Aeon said:

Unfortunately with the AAF update, approaches are not triggering AAF animations at all after conversations. The NPC just loses interest and walks away. Has this been reproducible? Any guidance?

I have updates to F4 turned to a certain time, (4 am puter is never on ;) ) So I still have older version AAF, F4SE etc and this new version Sexual Harassment..

But I have that very same issue too. But, it happened with old version pre AAF as well. Not always though but would work later <Shrugs>  Always seemed kind of temperamental.

Also will mention 'If' accepting at first approach nothing happened at times, but 'refuse' the result there after always worked ...  

2 hours ago, Aeon said:

Unfortunately with the AAF update, approaches are not triggering AAF animations at all after conversations. The NPC just loses interest and walks away. Has this been reproducible? Any guidance?

AAF update that just released recently? Did it work for you before the update?

23 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

AAF update that just released recently? Did it work for you before the update?

It did, but this mod hadn't been updated to use AAF. Once I updated this and the attributes mod, this stopped working. I've been using AAF 25b and it was working fine with the previous version of your mod. Can I provide any further info?

3 hours ago, Aeon said:

It did, but this mod hadn't been updated to use AAF. Once I updated this and the attributes mod, this stopped working. I've been using AAF 25b and it was working fine with the previous version of your mod. Can I provide any further info?

Hmm I tested it against AAF 24b and that worked for me. I haven't had the chance to try 25b yet. 

Did you do a clean save? I forgot to mention it but at least clean save is required. New game is probably better. Also, AAF needs to be installed when you install this. You cant install this, save, then install AAF later.

14 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm I tested it against AAF 24b and that worked for me. I haven't had the chance to try 25b yet. 

Did you do a clean save? I forgot to mention it but at least clean save is required. New game is probably better. Also, AAF needs to be installed when you install this. You cant install this, save, then install AAF later.

I did..but yes I'm using 25b, not sure if that makes a difference. Is it safe to uninstall the mod and reinstall?

@Aeon Yes, harassment doesn’t modify any stats. So just uninstall the mod, open a save, create a new save, quit game and install mod, then open up the save you just created

That worked - cheers! Gotta toy around with it more but hopefully the varied wear feature works too!