I'm using the latest version of fallout4 (1.106)

latest RSE + four_play+attibutes + leito's + Zodiac  using.

Problems I'm facing:

only Naked approach can trigger sex scene.

Dominant dialogue....we can talk, but nothing happens after dialogue. 

Fans approach ... always safe drink (no drugged sex scene)

2.and,

I can only trigger Dom and Fans talk by debug (force talk), there's no way no matter how high rate I adjust the chance.

only naked scene can be triggered inormally f the player strips off.

I uninstall and re-install harassment, but always like this....

I do run the latest version too + sytnhplayer and asia and beside of the fact that synthplayer doesn't recognizes the new asia nor the aaf-rse it works well. Well I wish I could raise the time between the approaches more. Lost an village assault because my toon gets all the time banged :D

5 hours ago, TBlues said:

I do run the latest version too + sytnhplayer and asia and beside of the fact that synthplayer doesn't recognizes the new asia nor the aaf-rse it works well. Well I wish I could raise the time between the approaches more. Lost an village assault because my toon gets all the time banged :D

Are you using the AAF version of A.S.I.A? If so, how did you get it to work? Whenever I'm in an ASIA body, no scene initiates after dialogue. I don't think there's anything wrong with the mod itself, since it works just fine with characters without an ASIA synth body. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Olmech said:

I think if I read this correctly that this mod works well with the AAF 4P proxy? I am considering loading up an AAF play through this weekend and Sexual Harassment is one of my favorite 4P mods.

it worked fine for me the few times i tried it against the AAF Proxy.
Maybe someone who used it with the proxy over a longer period of time can give you more info, but it "should" work fine from a technical perspective.

3 minutes ago, CGi said:

it worked fine for me the few times i tried it against the AAF Proxy.
Maybe someone who used it with the proxy over a longer period of time can give you more info, but it "should" work fine from a technical perspective.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hm Sorry but, the Four-play Attrubutes and the design of his mod's options are really not for me at all. I would really love and use a "lite" version that worked of the vanilla games' Charm, or other Special stats, like Strength for intimidating, and didn't have the hard to keep track of resource system like "Willpower" or even the Spirit. Succeeding in theses does not have to boost your special stats at all just give some exp like a charm check (only way lesser and maybe can't be "idiot savant" multiplied if possible). Otherwise (especially in a manner and moral-less post-apocalypse), this whole thing is REALLY realistic and interactive, a good way to just straight up have sex in a coherent way in towns like Good Neighbor.

3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Okay, I've brought this up before, But since a few updates ago, the mod isn't working. It won't scan for anyone eligable. It only works if I force the approch. I've downloaded fresh installs and reinstalled them. I've checked the settings. Nothing is changing it. 

You wouldnt be using Diamond City Expansion with RSE and DCE patch would you? I found that was my problem.

22 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

I am using Diamond City Expansion. I am not using RSE and I haven't used A DCE that I know of. So if you were having the same issue, how did you fix it?

Uninstalled Diamond City Expansion. Hated to do it but thats what it took. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 10:52 AM, Olmech said:

Uninstalled Diamond City Expansion. Hated to do it but thats what it took. 

How or what did Diamond City expansion do too this mod? Is it just in Diamond city?

I have the mod working just fine, Its been the only means Family Planning Enhanced worked too.

Via AAF it never works but this mod its fine. I have Diamond City expansion installed as well and noticed nothing wrong.

Why I am asking.

11 hours ago, Astrarella said:

How or what did Diamond City expansion do too this mod? Is it just in Diamond city?

I have the mod working just fine, Its been the only means Family Planning Enhanced worked too.

Via AAF it never works but this mod its fine. I have Diamond City expansion installed as well and noticed nothing wrong.

Why I am asking.

The people in the city sometimes would not interact with you. Leaving and coming back or entering / exiting an interior cell would sometimes fix it. Kind of frustrating at times when you want to get Sun to deliver your kiddoes or when you want to sell your junk.

53 minutes ago, Olmech said:

The people in the city sometimes would not interact with you. Leaving and coming back or entering / exiting an interior cell would sometimes fix it. Kind of frustrating at times when you want to get Sun to deliver your kiddoes or when you want to sell your junk.

Those issues I do not have, I've also got Player comments and it also works fine. I did notice player comments doing odd things but that was in the cells up in the stands, where we would otherwise not go without Diamond City Expansion. But with so few npc's there anyway I ignored it.

Dr Sun did his thing perfectly, and traders do their's, Even Crazy Myrna's dialogue was her normal :) 

21 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

Those issues I do not have, I've also got Player comments and it also works fine. I did notice player comments doing odd things but that was in the cells up in the stands, where we would otherwise not go without Diamond City Expansion. But with so few npc's there anyway I ignored it.

Dr Sun did his thing perfectly, and traders do their's, Even Crazy Myrna's dialogue was her normal :) 

I really enjoy DCE as well as the Outskirts mod. Did an RPG playthrough where I added real strength to mobs of the Commonwealth. I had my girl dance the pole for caps and geared up before really adventuring out into the Commonwealth. Took it so far as to buy everything I needed from dancing proceeds. Was very slow, but very immersive and immersion leads to lengthy plays.

I really think my problems stemmed from a patch for RSE to fix the redemption chair which gets messed up with DCE. I have not played with RSE for a while now, so I may revisit that type of playthrough soon as I really enjoyed it.

2 hours ago, Olmech said:

I really think my problems stemmed from a patch for RSE to fix the redemption chair which gets messed up with DCE. I have not played with RSE for a while now, so I may revisit that type of playthrough soon as I really enjoyed it.

I do not use RSE and am mostly conflict free with DCE but not heard of the Outskirts mod, will look that one up, Thank you.

Love your immersive rpg, nothing more rewarding when dancing can lead to survival lol 

• 2 weeks later...