16 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I loaded up a really old save such that I knew it would never have had FP Harassment installed before. Since I only installed FP Attributes together with Harassment, I knew it was a clean save when I got the pop-up to pick the submissive/dominant trait. I tested the right side option when the Harasser was successful in his persuasion, and he walked away after saying his line. 

Weird. I did reproduce it but after I fixed it it was working for me. So either you have the wrong files, or I made an error when copying files. I can check on my end when I get the time 

I really like your mods, and sad to see you go so soon! Good luck with whatever is tearing you away.

From the sounds of it, you might not have the time keep working on this, but I wanted to report something I found, and make a suggestion. Shortly after installing this mod (I also use CSL and ofc Attributes) I went into park street station to rescue Valentine, and had Clothed Approach on a low chance. After killing the initial 3 or 4 in the entry I was sneaking near the stairs and got a message someone was approaching, and when the mob got close enough to see me, he went hostile. I snuck away while he took cover and he attempted again, again going hostile and I had to kill him. Since this time, no approaches of any kind have happened, and no messages that no one interested, etc. My suggestion is to limit to non hostile in whatever way you can, as this seemed to break the mod, possibly because the approach didn't complete, and did not clear after the approacher was killed.

This is all conjecture on my part, I have a little experience modding for myself, but nothing on your level or the many other great modders here on LL. I will test removing, cleaning and reinstalling to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for providing us with some fun mods, and good luck to you.

3 hours ago, DerpyAsian said:

is it only me but my companion likes to harass my character, can you make an mcm option to disable this?

Yeah, male companions can be selected by the mod to be the Harasser. Female companions won't, as only males can be Harassers.

Just installed FP_SexHarassment0.2.2 and FP_Attributes1.0.1. I have been walking around for hours naked apart from boots and necklace without any approaches. I am in a settlement and only with settlers if that matters.

What is the mods definition of naked? Slot 33 empty or zero armour rating.

I have included screens in the hope that I can get some assistance if it’s a setting problem.

Attributes3.png

Attributes2.png

Attributes1.png

Attributes toggle.png

FP Sexual Harassment settings.png

55 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Just installed FP_SexHarassment0.2.2 and FP_Attributes1.0.1. I have been walking around for hours naked apart from boots and necklace without any approaches. I am in a settlement and only with settlers if that matters.

What is the mods definition of naked? Slot 33 empty or zero armour rating.

I have included screens in the hope that I can get some assistance if it’s a setting problem.

Set the clothing value to 100 (or whatever). You might be using a custom body, which is recognized as clothing.

Also, thanks for the mod. A little side project of mine is making a combat zone brothel, and it's a pretty good add on for that.

Although, I do get impatient with long unskippable dialogues, so I shortened them considerably and made them sound more devious/villainous, if anyone is interested: FP_SexualHarassment Dialogue Patch 0.1.7z

Thanks again :smile:

35 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Set the clothing value to 100 (or whatever). You might be using a custom body, which is recognized as clothing.

Also, thanks for the mod. A little side project of mine is making a combat zone brothel, and it's a pretty good add on for that.

Although, I do get impatient with long unskippable dialogues, so I shortened them considerably and made them sound more devious/villainous, if anyone is interested: FP_SexualHarassment Dialogue Patch 0.1.7z

No still no joy with clothing value at 100.

I have included my load list in case there is a known conflict.

plugins.txt

On 29/03/2018 at 4:27 AM, Whacked said:

I really like your mods, and sad to see you go so soon! Good luck with whatever is tearing you away.

From the sounds of it, you might not have the time keep working on this, but I wanted to report something I found, and make a suggestion. Shortly after installing this mod (I also use CSL and ofc Attributes) I went into park street station to rescue Valentine, and had Clothed Approach on a low chance. After killing the initial 3 or 4 in the entry I was sneaking near the stairs and got a message someone was approaching, and when the mob got close enough to see me, he went hostile. I snuck away while he took cover and he attempted again, again going hostile and I had to kill him. Since this time, no approaches of any kind have happened, and no messages that no one interested, etc. My suggestion is to limit to non hostile in whatever way you can, as this seemed to break the mod, possibly because the approach didn't complete, and did not clear after the approacher was killed.

This is all conjecture on my part, I have a little experience modding for myself, but nothing on your level or the many other great modders here on LL. I will test removing, cleaning and reinstalling to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for providing us with some fun mods, and good luck to you.

Did removing, cleaning and reinstalling solve the problem? I was sneaking around Far Harbor when a Trapper was made a Harasser. I killed him and then tested if I would get any more Harassers. None came. I reloaded a save to resolve that.

I did some testing and got some interesting and some hilarious results. I was on The Island, some where south of the port town Far Harbor, when a Trapper was made a Harasser. It only happened because I was sneaking and so they were not hostile yet. The Trapper-Harasser would approach, but back off when he got close, like a shy teenage boy. At this point, if the Harasser was killed, the mod would break, as it seems that the NPC assigned as the Harasser never got cleared. From this point on, the mod would never assign another Harasser.

I tried two different ways to get around this:

1. While the Harasser was still alive, I used the Debug section's "Force Harasser to approach". The message at the top left corner would say that the mod was forcing an approach, and then the next line would say that no one seemed to be interested in my naked body. This seemed to have cleared the Trapper of being a Harasser, as he would stop the "approach and back off" routine. I fast travelled to Far Harbor and tested if anyone would approach. It worked.

2. While the Harasser was still alive, I fast travelled to Far Harbor, stripped naked, and waited. No one approached, as the Trapper was still assigned as the Harasser. But not just that, he actually ran all the way from his spawn point to Far Harbor. The Harbormen of course opened fire on him. If he died, the mod would break. But if I used the "Force Harasser to approach" before he died, it would work similarly as the one above, clearing him of being the Harasser before his death. Harassers would approach normally after that.

So, it seems that killing a hostile NPC while he was made the Harasser would break the mod, and using the Debug section's "Force Harasser to approach" does nothing to clear it, whereas using it while the Harasser is alive would clear the NPC of being the Harasser, and the mod would work normally from that point.

23 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I just tried out your dialogues. Thanks for sharing. However, did you also change the notifications such that the mod does not notify you when a Harasser is approaching? I haven't seen any notifications from the mod since using your patch.

8 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I just tried out your dialogues. Thanks for sharing. However, did you also change the notifications such that the mod does not notify you when a Harasser is approaching? I haven't seen any notifications from the mod since using your patch.

Nope, but sometimes the mod will break, however if you make a save (when no script is in the midst of doing it's thing) after unchecking the .ESP, then re-enable the mod, it'll reinstall, and everything works A-OK

11 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Nope, but sometimes the mod will break, however if you make a save (when no script is in the midst of doing it's thing) after unchecking the .ESP, then re-enable the mod, it'll reinstall, and everything works A-OK

I uninstalled the patch when I noticed the lack of notifications. But after reinstalling it, the notifications are back. So the first time was probably borked some how.

On 4/1/2018 at 9:37 AM, Tanglin said:

Did removing, cleaning and reinstalling solve the problem? I was sneaking around Far Harbor when a Trapper was made a Harasser. I killed him and then tested if I would get any more Harassers. None came. I reloaded a save to resolve that.

Yes, the mod immediately started working again, your other comments about Far Harbor seem to fit with what I saw. Unfortunately after one approach, and a successful plead, no more approaches happened. It seems clearing the harasser is a problem, and not limited to them turning hostile and dying. 

I'd love this mod to get fleshed out, it fills a huge gap in everyday FO4, right now you have to get combat raped, prostitute yourself or actively seek out sex. Approaches took a while to develop in Skyrim and weren't great when they got going. I'd even like to see a more subtle approach made for FO4, not just harassment or solicitation, and this mod has that possibility, if Twistedtrebla has the time , or if it gets taken over by someone with the skills to do it.

30 minutes ago, Whacked said:

Yes, the mod immediately started working again, your other comments about Far Harbor seem to fit with what I saw. Unfortunately after one approach, and a successful plead, no more approaches happened. It seems clearing the harasser is a problem, and not limited to them turning hostile and dying. 

I'd love this mod to get fleshed out, it fills a huge gap in everyday FO4, right now you have to get combat raped, prostitute yourself or actively seek out sex. Approaches took a while to develop in Skyrim and weren't great when they got going. I'd even like to see a more subtle approach made for FO4, not just harassment or solicitation, and this mod has that possibility, if Twistedtrebla has the time , or if it gets taken over by someone with the skills to do it.

Yeah, to ensure that the Harassers are cleared, I make sure to wait for the Harasser to reach me and initiate dialogue whenever I see the notification that someone is following me. If not, the NPC would remain as the Harasser and no new Harassers will appear.

A more subtle approach? As in an NPC showing interest and trying to woo the SS?

On 4/3/2018 at 12:38 AM, Tanglin said:

Yeah, to ensure that the Harassers are cleared, I make sure to wait for the Harasser to reach me and initiate dialogue whenever I see the notification that someone is following me. If not, the NPC would remain as the Harasser and no new Harassers will appear.

A more subtle approach? As in an NPC showing interest and trying to woo the SS?

Well not a so much wooing, but just a friendly pickup. The dialog in this mod is pretty tame, but the framework is harassment, so penalties, it could easily be changed to add positive buffs for some casual sexy time.

I love this mod.  Is it possible to get violated after failing dialogues?  Basically I want to resist and fail but then have the harasser go straight to violating my character vs. having to submit or agree to the harasser's demands.  I have set up to fail all resist attempts but it keeps going to more what I would think is a plea submission vs. resist fail.  Does that make and is possible?  Keep up the great work!

14 minutes ago, dabuzzkiller said:

I love this mod.  Is it possible to get violated after failing dialogues?  Basically I want to resist and fail but then have the harasser go straight to violating my character vs. having to submit or agree to the harasser's demands.  I have set up to fail all resist attempts but it keeps going to more what I would think is a plea submission vs. resist fail.  Does that make and is possible?  Keep up the great work!

If you pick Intimidate and fail, the action starts right there.

On 06/04/2018 at 11:43 PM, ninsaburo said:

I cant get it to work properly, i have the dialog options but no dialog after that, just some staring faces with no sound (guess thats intended) and no subtext..

Do you have subtitles turned on? You can't see dialogues without them.

45 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Hmm, not sure what I am doing wrong. I get one Harassment right away via clothed approach, then never again. Im sure its something I have done wrong. I just do not know what it could be.

Did you test with clothed approach at 100%? Just to be it isn't the dice rolling against you.

Also, if you are too far away from non-hostile male NPCs, you won't get any approaches.

That one time you got the harassment, did the harasser succeed in persuading you?

Regardless, we have found that under certain conditions, a Harasser may not be cleared properly, hence the lack of approaches after that. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the mod seems to work.