Alright, new version updated!

Added:

Clothed Approach

You can enable clothed approach, where NPCs will still approach player even while clothed. The chance that this will happen can be customized in MCM. You can let the mod dynamically calculate the chance, based on player's spirit and D/s orientation. Spirit and D/s orientation will contribute up to +/- 50% chance each. So that means if you are at 0 spirit with -50 submissive orientation, you will get additional 100% chance that NPCs will approach you while clothed (you can set a modifier to this in MCM). Whats more, you can tell the mod to use RSE's Infamous Standing perk! If enabled, mod will increase the clothed approach chance to whatever value you desire if the player is infamous. Note that all these are disabled by default and can be enabled in MCM.

I got time to test it ONCE, and it worked like a charm. Hopefully it's stable :tongue:

And with that, I'm afraid this might be my last update to my mods (all of them). Due to changes in my personal life, I will not have time to develop mods anymore. I may poke in here and there to fix critical bugs if I see them, but major feature updates will probably not happen. I know this mod is still in its infancy and has a lot of potential. As I stated in the permissions section, please feel free to take ideas or implementation in this mod and expand it. It's all for you to use.

33 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Thinking on it, best way is probably to import the infamy points GV and the threshold GV and then do a If RSE_InfamyPoints >= RSE_InfamyThreshold, since this is how RSE does it for assigning a stalker.

Oops, saw this a bit too late. I chose the perk option. Gives more incentives for the players to undo their standing, I thought :smile:

BTW, thanks again for all your help and your amazing mod :smile:

45 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Pourquoi, vous attendez que je fasse de la voix aussi? : langue: Dialogues sont silencieux car theres pas de fichiers vocaux pour cela.

thanks for answer :smile:

yes i understand no dialogue for that,it s a stupid question,sorry.  :smile:

but the dialogue sequence is a little bit longer,can we reduce it?

15 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Alright, new version updated!

Added:

Clothed Approach

You can enable clothed approach, where NPCs will still approach player even while clothed. The chance that this will happen can be customized in MCM. You can let the mod dynamically calculate the chance, based on player's spirit and D/s orientation. Spirit and D/s orientation will contribute up to +/- 50% chance each. So that means if you are at 0 spirit with -50 submissive orientation, you will get additional 100% chance that NPCs will approach you while clothed (you can set a modifier to this in MCM). Whats more, you can tell the mod to use RSE's Infamous Standing perk! If enabled, mod will increase the clothed approach chance to whatever value you desire if the player is infamous. Note that all these are disabled by default and can be enabled in MCM.

I got time to test it ONCE, and it worked like a charm. Hopefully it's stable :tongue:

And with that, I'm afraid this might be my last update to my mods (all of them). Due to changes in my personal life, I will not have time to develop mods anymore. I may poke in here and there to fix critical bugs if I see them, but major feature updates will probably not happen. I know this mod is still in its infancy and has a lot of potential. As I stated in the permissions section, please feel free to take ideas or implementation in this mod and expand it. It's all for you to use.

It only seems a short time since you arrived, in a blink and you missed it kind of way. You've certainly added some awesome mods for us to integrate into our game, so thank you for that. I understand the need to back out due to outside influences, so I wish you the best on whatever journey you are undertaking. :smile:

Thanks for making the changes! I just tried it out and put clothed approach chance to 100%. I didn't get any harassers. I wasn't wearing the Solicitation Ring, and didn't even have it in my inventory either. Then, I put clothes approach chance to 0% and removed all clothes, to see if the original naked approaches were happening. No Harassers came for this either.

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Thanks for making the changes! I just tried it out and put clothed approach chance to 100%. I didn't get any harassers. I wasn't wearing the Solicitation Ring, and didn't even have it in my inventory either. Then, I put clothes approach chance to 0% and removed all clothes, to see if the original naked approaches were happening. No Harassers came for this either.

Hmm, do you know if you recently had an approach? Theres a cooldown that triggers after an approach that blocks future approaches for some time. Good way to test is wait (game wait) couple hours (or however long you set the approach cooldown to). What I did is wait in the middle of Diamond city, and it triggers as soon as the character exits out of wait.

If that still doesnt work, maybe try on a clean save. Sorry I didnt think clean save would be req.

1 hour ago, dan0477 said:

I am curious what the optimal load order should be if you are using this mod, RSE and FP attributes?  I am wondering if Magna's mod would just be redundant.

My understanding is this mod or FP Attributes doesnt change anything that RSE does, so load order doesnt matter.

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

My understanding is this mod or FP Attributes doesnt change anything that RSE does, so load order doesnt matter.

What about for Harrasment?  What I am getting is when nude RSE registers it but nothing happens with Harrasment.

I tested with a clean save and clothed approaches work now. Thanks for your update, twistedtrebla. Even though you won't have time to write mods, I hope you'll still have time to play and enjoy a modded Fallout 4, especially with your own wonderful creations!

Thanks all for the tests, bug reports, and kind words! So I guess it does appear a clean save is needed. When I get the time I'll update the page to indicate so. 

As for f4se, I'm guessing a new version released today? From a coding perspective, it should still work with the new version, but I haven't gotten time to actually try myself. 

My level 14 character ran in with her aluminum bat and helped Paladin Dance. Unfortunately, she lost her clothing though she ended the fight with almost all her health but needing about 10 seconds before she could were any clothing. Rhys is malingering. He hopped right up, would not take no for an answer and raped poor June. Afterwards, she killed him as she had told him she would. The others took exception to that, but my barbwire wrapped bat put paid the them as will. I suspect that the Brotherhood will not be friendly if we ever kill that fellow with the scar.

I have stumbled upon a bug.

This is what I did:

Got a Harasser.

Made a save.

During the dialogue, picked "Plead".

Plead failed.

Harasser persuaded the SS successfully.

Picked "Um, okay. I guess it doesn't hurt to try ... alright." (The right side option)

Harasser said the intended dialogue line, something like, "You're a smart one ... "

Harasser walks away without starting Four-Play animations.

I reloaded the save.

Picked Plead.

Plead failed.

Harasser's persuasion was successful.

Picked "I ... um ... well ... I guess ..." (Bottom option)

FP animation started.

Repeated the test, but when Harasser's persuasion was successful, picked the remaining 2 options. Both also led to FP animations.

Then I retested a few more times the right side option. All led to Harasser walking away without starting FP animations.

So, the right side option when the Harasser's persuasion is successful seems to be bugged.

14 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I have stumbled upon a bug.

This is what I did:

Got a Harasser.

Made a save.

During the dialogue, picked "Plead".

Plead failed.

Harasser persuaded the SS successfully.

Picked "Um, okay. I guess it doesn't hurt to try ... alright." (The right side option)

Harasser said the intended dialogue line, something like, "You're a smart one ... "

Harasser walks away without starting Four-Play animations.

I reloaded the save.

Picked Plead.

Plead failed.

Harasser's persuasion was successful.

Picked "I ... um ... well ... I guess ..." (Bottom option)

FP animation started.

Repeated the test, but when Harasser's persuasion was successful, picked the remaining 2 options. Both also led to FP animations.

Then I retested a few more times the right side option. All led to Harasser walking away without starting FP animations.

So, the right side option when the Harasser's persuasion is successful seems to be bugged.

Thanks for reporting that. For some reason, one of the dialogue scripts didnt compile, and was pointing to a completely random script from another mod. That's been fixed in v0.2.2, which I just uploaded.

Let's just be safe and say clean save req. although it may work without a clean save.

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Thanks for reporting that. For some reason, one of the dialogue scripts didnt compile, and was pointing to a completely random script from another mod. That's been fixed in v0.2.2, which I just uploaded.

Let's just be safe and say clean save req. although it may work without a clean save.

Thanks for the update. I cleaned my save by going through the usual steps and using Fallrim Tools, but the right side option still leads to the Harasser walking away without starting FP animations. 

Perhaps it needs a save where the mod has never been installed.

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Thats precisely what TwistedTrebla meant by CLEAN SAVE.

If a clean save always means installing on a save where the mod has never been installed, then what's the purpose of installing an updated version of a mod on an existing playthrough and the whole process of using Fallrim Tools to clean a save file after removing a mod? 

9 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Thanks for the update. I cleaned my save by going through the usual steps and using Fallrim Tools, but the right side option still leads to the Harasser walking away without starting FP animations. 

Perhaps it needs a save where the mod has never been installed.

Hmm sorry i don't know why it's doing that. 

I can try to check it out when I have time

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm sorry i don't know why it's doing that. 

I can try to check it out when I have time

Hi i had a similar problem with my mod some time ago and if I may, I suggest to check if the script compiled correctly and the properties are all filled as they should especially for the duration parameter when you call for four play animation. For me the problem was that I used a global variable to store the duration parameter of the four play function but in the script that used that, the global variable property was not filled correctly. Probably it's not the same problem but never say never, just an hint! ;)

I loaded up a really old save such that I knew it would never have had FP Harassment installed before. Since I only installed FP Attributes together with Harassment, I knew it was a clean save when I got the pop-up to pick the submissive/dominant trait. I tested the right side option when the Harasser was successful in his persuasion, and he walked away after saying his line.