SexLab Skyrim 100% Run - Who's done it?

zniachtl

On 3/20/2018 at 11:21 PM, JackBikwik said:

I get too distracted and end up dragging NPCs to my sex dungeon instead of questing.

And then you have to find another place to make your second sex dungeon cause there's too many npcs in a cell and you're afraid you'll crash your game. Man have I've been there...

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to say it but yeah I have pretty much finished Skyrim with Sexlab mods (haven't done the barenziah gem thing cos fuck it). But that character didn't ever even use the SL stuff so I guess she still a virgin lol. Don't really use that save game much now though. I find that I am very mission orientated, and aim to really finish missions when I'm in the mode. But now with my other characters, I don't really explore Skyrim and just focus on the SL stuff haha.

Just came pretty close actually. Although I'd barely started Dawnguard and hadn't touched Dragonborn I was level 62, Arch-Mage, Harbinger and Grand Master Thief, with the Dark Brotherhood underway as well. Forged the Aetherium crown, Thane of (I think) six holds, won the civil war for the empire, bought and built on all three Hearthfire plots of land, married, adopted two kids, learned every vanilla word of power and did all of that while playing through most of the Amorous Adventures quests.

I made it all the way to Sovngarde only to crash entering the Hall of Valor. Even using console commands to "coc" inside wouldn't work, and nothing I tried could fix it.

I was starting to lose interest by the time I had to quit anyway. When you branch out into trying to do pretty much everything with one character, the character doesn't feel focused or genuine enough for me. The four guilds in particular. Thief and assassin can go well together, except the thieves guild has a general no-kill rule. The companions don't strike me as compatible with any of the others. Magic, theft and murder really aren't their style.

edit - the SOS armour refit mod was causing the Hall of Valor crash, it seems, so I have at least gone on and killed Alduin now.

I've done it all the way through several times. These with (relatively) minimally modded games. I agree that many of the Guilds don't seem to fit together and I have found that doing each (more or less) in turn keeps me interested for a while. However, there always comes a point when I realize that I can do another quest, build another house, save the world again but so what? It's all been done before! So, I start a new game and try new mods. Adding mods to a point where I can enjoy new things, advance in vanilla Skyrim and keep from random CTDs has been my goal for quite some time. ?

• 5 weeks later...

When completionism get the upper hand. ? I haven't even done the main strory yet, because I kept restarting(mod updates and too many changes to my mods). When you play with requiem you have to be around lvl 20 to start it to have a fair chance, and my highest level with that mod was lvl 16. But this run I have decided I won't restart. If there is a mod that requires a new game I will just not give a damn about it. ?

• 1 month later...

I've 100% completed Skyrim and I had Sexlab installed. Sure, I didn't have it installed from the beginning (I didn't even know that it existed then) but by the time the final achievement was earned, it was there.

It might be nice to try with Skyrim Special Edition but every single time that I have decided to make a go of it, BGS releases another Creation Club update, so I either have to wait until the major scripted mods are updated or just start again with another mod load out.

On 3/21/2018 at 2:13 AM, zniachtl said:
  Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
AzarHair.esm
HepsyHair.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
daymoyl.esm
EFFCore.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
ScocLB.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
Skyrim Adventurer's Tent.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Devious Attributes.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Cloaks.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Purity.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
SolitudeExterior.esp
WhiterunExterior.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Skyrim Ice Shader Fix.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
sr_ifpssl.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
HHairstyles.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
FreckleMania.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Cherry's Eyes.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
RenHair.esp
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Hair Physics Project.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Kawaii Face Presets.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
Race Scale Remover.esp
TKAA.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
LunariRace.esp
OrientalRace.esp
The Ningheim.esp
The Ningheim - Followers.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Hunting in Skyrim.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp
ub_cell_darkarea.esp
ub_cell_teleportroom.esp
ub_tapestry.esp
Apropos.esp
SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
FortifiedRingAlchemySmithing.esp
FISS.esp
Bard Songs Overhall v2.esp
Facelight.esp
Toccata Mannequin HF.esp
humans drop human parts.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
MIDFollowMeEvenCloser.esp
ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
Predator Vision.esp
dc-pony-pack-000.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp
viciousdawnbreaker.esp
Blades_of_Chaos.esp
isilNarsil.esp
ADV HB-Style.esp
GlevAdventureTent.esp
Hearthfire Cheat Chests.esp
Namira'sGoat.esp
Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Sextreme-BND_Series.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SD Addons.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab - Devious Butt.esp
SimpleMasochism.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
BeastessLair.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
SD Cages.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
esturkBondageMittensMagic.esp
zDeadlyPleasures.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
Devious Attributes - Devious Consequences.esp
BeautifulCorpse.esp
wolfclub.esp
a1Ravenous.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
Provincial Courier Service.esp
Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp
dawnguardelitesprotectors.esp
babes combined.esp
BeautifulelvesDLC.esp
Bards.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Hanali.esp
Merge Followers 1.esp
Merge Followers 2.esp
LunariWarriors.esp
MBWSYNFollowersACT2.esp
Toccata.esp
Vivace.esp
AuroraFollower.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
dcc-mse-cowgirl.esp
Dragon Quest Warrior Armor.esp
Merge Armors.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
Aradia Living Armor JE.esp
Tentacle Parasite.esp
FemaleHiemskr.esp
FemaleUlfric.esp
Merge NPC.esp
Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
UD_Serana.esp
Serana Fix.esp
EFF - Serana Plugin.esp
Elisif Makeover.esp
RaceChanger.esp
Catmovement_by_Rikushai.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
mslVampiricThirst.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ccas_starts.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
tes5merge.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

Up there my Plugins List.

I am at 95% or so,

all I miss is Riften Thane, because Cragslane Cavern is a bad skooma source when Wolfclub.

What did I do before I even entered Whiterun the first time?

- Became a vampire

- Sisterhood of Dibella (Sanguine path)

- SD Dreamworld until "path decision" (slave forever)

- SL Hormones Bimbo

- SL Stories Milkfarm

- Pregnant (BF) with creature child actor (gotta disable undead-plugin in BF or a vamp can't get pregs there)

- DisplayModel'd ~50 females on Crux, Spitroast and similar furniture

- Built all 3 Hearthfires houses

- DCL Leon 

- Me and Followers spawned ~500 chaurus and spider babies all over Skyrim (and later after meeting Greybeards, Solstheim) and left them alive

- and other shit that SL-scripts the Save up even more

What did I do next?

- Thane: Solitude, Markarth, Whiterun, Winterhold, Dawnstar, Falkreath, Morthal

- Killed Alduin (peace meeting at Greybeards option)

- Killed Harkon, took over Vamp Lords

- Companions: Harbinger (Both Vamp Lord + Wolf mix), finished

- Killed Miraak, caught a Hanger (Miraak death hung up, from then on I always had dragon fight music - or maybe because I didn't loot corpse)

- College: Archmage, finished

- Brotherhood: Finished

- Thieves: Finished

- 50 locks picked, 50 pockets picked

- 15 Daedric Artifacts

- Namira quest anyway after I got achievement for 15

- Civil War (because Lady Ulfric(a) didn't let me become thane in war state despite "peace")

- Thane: Windhelm

Where am I now?

In Soul Cairn for the nightmare horse, I hear it fixes the "horsecam" which I caught during Dark Brotherhood line.

Current Filesizes: 22,249 KB .ess and 8,788 KB .skse

Now who else ever had the idea / the guts / the luck to keep a SL run up that long?

Teach me your ways! How do you keep it running with that modlist? I can't get past Whiterun :(

All my playthroughs are SexLab.  I'm not even sure my game would start if I didn't have  SexLab stuff, because  my computer would think it wasn't actually me playing.

LoadOrder

USLEEP

SOS

SL

ZaZ

SLA

SLAC

SLDN

DCO

SkyTEST Realistic Animals & Predators

DogsofSkyrim

ImprovedClosedFaceHelmets

AutoUnequipAmmo

DestroytheThievesGuild (LOOSE) -- Pisses me off that the high and mighty Dragonborn can eliminate the Dork Brotherhood but not the nasty thieves, so I love this mod

CuttingRoomFloor

PaarthurnaxDilemma

AllaKedrisFollower -- my own follower, obviously

AllaSkyrimMyWay -- adds my own armor and some retextures to Skyrim's ugly furniture, plus some cute food like pizza and ramen, and body texture replacers I made the week Skyrim came out, while I was waiting for my slow-ass ISP to download Steam and verify my GameStop purchased disk or whatever Steam does

Hypothermia

iNeed

FNIS

SkyUI

My fave part (aside from watching my male follower "respond" to various things, if you know what I mean, is that usually when I get to HighHrothgar, things have been running long enough that the Greybeards generally masturbate as they teach me the shouts.  Last night I even missed demonstrating my Fus-Ro shout because I was so busy laughing at the fact that all four Greybeards were doing the masturbate animation in unison and "in step" so to speak.  Not quite as funny but still giggle-worthy, Jarl Sig-whatever of Falkreath masturbates *every time* I go visit him for thane-related quests.  But it's in keeping with his snotty personality, isn't it? 

Second funniest lately was when an Armored Troll and a pet husky (Sceolang, I think it was) decided that my follower and Frea needed some action, at the same time Serana's risen-dead draugr decided she did too.  So they're all three merrily sexing away, and I'm fighting skeletons by myself as best I can between giggles.

I've even managed to get all the achievements, though Steam doesn't register seven of them -- I think because if you use the console at any point, something goes weird, and you're supposed to save, quit, and come back, which I always forget to do on the rare occasions I have to use a console for something.

Oh, another fun incident was having a Steward in each HF house, a Housecarl in each Vanilla house, Serana, Frea, and my own follower, and watching them all get happy.  By the time we visited my last house, I'm sure the three of them were worn out.  That also gave me the opportunity to see just how many female-female-male animations were possible.  It was awesome.

Weirdest incident was an accidental use of Bend Will instead of Fus-Ro-Dah.  Once "tamed", the dragon couldn't get enough of my follower, Serana, Lydia, or me.  He kept chain-sexing us; as soon as his current partner would orgasm, he'd drop that one and move onto the next.  It went on for almost fifteen minutes before I gave up and re-loaded the save just prior to that so we could actually kick his draconic ass.

Also, at one point, I had some sort of mass-sex mod (don't recall which one) and due to some sort of glitch, the entire Imperial army was more interested in each other than in beating up the Stormcloaks.  I almost felt bad shouting StormCall at them and watching them die as they sexxed.  Almost.  Not quite.

Current playthrough, I've done ever single radiant quest I can find listed anywhere, but I haven't yet gone to Dragonsreach to start MQ, haven't gone to Ft Dawnguard to start DGMQ, and haven't (obviously, since I haven't started MQ) had to fight cultists and read their letter.  I've even become a vanilla vampire and had to go to Fallon in Morthal to get un-vampired.  So far, anyway....

My completion percentage since using SL mods is kinda hard to gauge since my load has changed dozens of times. My most recent try however I guess I a got about 70% overall before the game gave it up.

Main Quest: 80 to 90% did not kill Alduin.
Dawnguard: 100%
Dragonborn: about 10 to 15% haven't actually gotten very far.
Amorous Adventures: An Angel In Steel, Dragonborn Desires, Ysolda's Tough Lesson, A Passionate Priestess, A Key To Her Heart, Hunting The Huntress, Njada's Dark Secrets, Loaded For Bear, Annekke's Release, The Art Of Dibella, The Mark Of Love, Nordic Hospitality, An Exquisite Corpse, Our Love Runs Red, Burning from the Inside, Serana and the Mark of Dibella, Strange Magic, Blinded By Visions, Love And Death In Riften, A Widow Too Soon, Fangs of Desire and A Song Of Lust And Guile. So around 80% or better.
Animal Mansion: only 50% this time
Being Female: PC 8 kids, NPCs well over 200 kids.
Dripping When Aroused: Claimed 300+ virginities.
SexLab Random Attack: Been raped more times than could count.
Milk Mod: Have at least one of every cow. Dunmer, Altmer, Bosmer, Orismer, Breton, Imperial, Nord, Redguard, Exotic, Kajiit, Argonian, Vampire, Werewolf and Succubus.
Radiant Prostitution: Worked at 7 different Inns.
Aggressive Prostitution: Running girls in the major holds and 5 independent locations.
Civil War: Skip it (IMO it sucks)
Dark Brotherhood: Wiped them out.
Mages College: Archmage Complete
Companions: Harbinger Complete
Bards College: Finished questline
Only built 2 hearthfire homes
Thane: All except Dawnstar, (have Neutral Hjerim installed) don't have to pick a side in the civil war for Windhelm.  

As I said the game crap itself so I was stopped there.

• 1 month later...

I would LOVE to. But since my skyrim crashes whenever it wants to and then permanently breaks my Save (Script cleaner can´t even help) that won´t be a thing.

I just cant get motivated when thinking about losing my save every minute because i opened my menu and it decided to just crash. These crashes appear so randomly. They may have a reason for people who actually fix them but to me ? Random,Stupid crashes without a reason. I once had a hole in my desk because i grabbed a screwdriver and smashed it into the desk out of anger. 

-Aki

I do have a funny story though. I was playing through Deadly Pleasures and suddenly one of the mannequins moved behind me (i was in first person) and when i turned around it scared the crap out of me and it started a sex animation. I also once got cursed from Deviously Cursed Loot and was trying to get my follower to unlock me but just before i could start dialogue it equipped a gag on her aswell and the conversation was rather.. "Mphg! Mphhf!

On 6/20/2018 at 3:11 PM, SleepyJim said:

Just came pretty close actually. Although I'd barely started Dawnguard and hadn't touched Dragonborn I was level 62, Arch-Mage, Harbinger and Grand Master Thief, with the Dark Brotherhood underway as well. Forged the Aetherium crown, Thane of (I think) six holds, won the civil war for the empire, bought and built on all three Hearthfire plots of land, married, adopted two kids, learned every vanilla word of power and did all of that while playing through most of the Amorous Adventures quests.

I made it all the way to Sovngarde only to crash entering the Hall of Valor. Even using console commands to "coc" inside wouldn't work, and nothing I tried could fix it.

I was starting to lose interest by the time I had to quit anyway. When you branch out into trying to do pretty much everything with one character, the character doesn't feel focused or genuine enough for me. The four guilds in particular. Thief and assassin can go well together, except the thieves guild has a general no-kill rule. The companions don't strike me as compatible with any of the others. Magic, theft and murder really aren't their style.

edit - the SOS armour refit mod was causing the Hall of Valor crash, it seems, so I have at least gone on and killed Alduin now.

Its crazy how such random mods can create such a big issue.

I just had an itch to try to play modded Skyrim again but just the thought of 100+ hours of work just for it all to fall apart (for the 30th time) changed my mind just in time. I can barely get all the sex mods to work properly, if they even do work properly, let alone be able to take a playthrough seriously. I want for their to be consequences to my actions and failures for my character but from experience I know its only a matter of hours until I have to rage quit my playthrough because of unknown issues with god knows what this time. Playing with these mods is amusing but if there isn't any permanence to the character I am roleplaying due to its inevitable short lifespan it isn't worth the time and effort. I fear that my Skyrim days are finally over and considering Bethesdas new modding strategy, which is monetize them, it looks like the dream is dead. Hopefully another company will pick up the dream and release a game that is modder friendly and with the advances in technology have those mods actually function. Feelsbadman.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ha if i get lucky enough but i imagine fully completing the game will take forever and ever, i'm at 200 plus hours 24 mb saves, Just finished the vampire quests stuff became thane in the major holds did a few dragonborn quests, sometimes other sexlab mods have other quests aswell and since they are in my game i'l still count them for the 100% completion. And then regularly milking my character because Milkmodeconomy so yeah.

Archived