IGNORED

Sexout Breeder

Hi, I’m trying to do the DeatClaw Promontory quest but when Sam tells me to give Jess the weapons all I can do is give her the sniper with two scraps and I can’t give her the two broken assault rifles, did I miss something?thx

2 hours ago, rejeem said:

Hi, I’m trying to do the DeatClaw Promontory quest but when Sam tells me to give Jess the weapons all I can do is give her the sniper with two scraps and I can’t give her the two broken assault rifles, did I miss something?thx

dialog will not appear if you don't have enough materials

6 hours ago, rejeem said:

There are three broken assault rifles.  The third one can be a bit hard to spot, but they're all in the same room.

15 hours ago, toynbeeidea said:

There are three broken assault rifles.  The third one can be a bit hard to spot, but they're all in the same room.

Yeah, this is what I am thinking, but I got a bug that makes some items not spawn I think because the fission battery don't spawn I manage to give me one but I don't find the broken assault rifle ID

I can be completly dumb and don't see this items.

On 9/26/2021 at 1:36 PM, rejeem said:

Yeah, this is what I am thinking, but I got a bug that makes some items not spawn I think because the fission battery don't spawn I manage to give me one but I don't find the broken assault rifle ID

I can be completly dumb and don't see this items.

Don't try to rush through the mod. Doing so will cause you to miss triggers that will prevent you from getting the equipment and other steps progressing. follow the prompts closely and completely and it should work Also use CASM or an equivilant (whatever is the now mod like this) and have plenty of saves to go back to. Only as a last resort and when directed to, manually add something to your inventory or make other command prompt changes.

• 2 weeks later...

I REALLY want to play this mod again, but since upgrading my rig and having to move to Win10, FNV crashes every 5 minutes.  Ugh.  I've googled it and googled it and nothing fixes it.  Makes me so sad.  I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS MOD DAMN IT!  Has anyone else experienced this and fixed it?

3 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

I REALLY want to play this mod again, but since upgrading my rig and having to move to Win10, FNV crashes every 5 minutes.  Ugh.  I've googled it and googled it and nothing fixes it.  Makes me so sad.  I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS MOD DAMN IT!  Has anyone else experienced this and fixed it?

Sounds like you installed FNV Stutter Remover... Don't use that mod, it doesn't play nice with Windows 10

Or you might have installed the wrong version of NVSE Extender. You should have version 19.

18 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Sounds like you installed FNV Stutter Remover... Don't use that mod, it doesn't play nice with Windows 10

Or you might have installed the wrong version of NVSE Extender. You should have version 19.

I already removed the Stutter Remover, but I hadn't found anything about the Extender.  I'm running 18.  Will update and test.  THANKS!

No one is answering me on the other forum, so maybe yall can help?  How do I install NX 19?  It's just a dll.  Do I uninstall 18 (which was in a FOMOD) and drop the 19 DLL in the folder, or do I just overwrite 18's DLL with 19's?

I found the issue!  First off, thank you guys for your responses.  I uninstalled 18, copied the 19 dll and it still crashed.  I had previously uninstalled NVSR and installed NVTF, but I hadn't installed the HEAP fix.  Now I can play New Vegas and get bred by all the lovely beasts!  WOOT WOOT!  Thanks again guys!

Edit: I LOVE THIS MOD!  Wish there was one just like it for FO4 and Skyrim

Edited by Killjoycmm1
1 hour ago, space50. said:

I escaped the deathclaws and didn't get my items back, is there a container that has my stuff or did something break?

near the exit of the cave outside there are several eggsacks.. One of them has all your loot.