20 hours ago, sogeking said:

So i'm assuming this won't work with stuff like this?:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42285

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48511

and is there a work around? kinda wanted to fuck around with cars again and i'm pretty sure i used to run it back around 8.4 when user 29 was still runnin the mod. I'll refrain from installing both for now. Unless someone knows of a fix, or can point me to exactly what i'd have to change in geck. 

I don't know if it works with different mods, but this mod specifically had an issue. It might be that the other mods leave the NavMeshes intact.

I'm stuck on Deathclaw Promontory pt.1. I'm at the stage where you are supposed to give Deathclaw eggs to the alpha to become trusted enough to roam freely. But I have given 10 so far and I still am not allowed to leave. If there isn't a way to fix this can I have to code to advance the quest stage?

Edit: I was able to advance the quest by no clipping and getting the items but was still not able to fix the Deathclaws being some guardy boys.

22 minutes ago, z0r said:

I'm stuck on Deathclaw Promontory pt.1. I'm at the stage where you are supposed to give Deathclaw eggs to the alpha to become trusted enough to roam freely. But I have given 10 so far and I still am not allowed to leave. If there isn't a way to fix this can I have to code to advance the quest stage?

Edit: I was able to advance the quest by no clipping and getting the items but was still not able to fix the Deathclaws being some guardy boys.

in console

set "xx00FA19".bBirthCount to 0

or 

set "xx00FA19".bTrusted to 1

set "xx00FA19".bSamPregNum to 4

where xx put sob's id from load order, double quotes is not optional and should be used

Got back to my TTW game again... I only play it in bursts.

I've recruited all four ladies for the Riverside takeover.  Next stage is to meet at 2AM in the basement... except the meeting never takes place.  I recruited Ashley at 9, waited until 2AM, no meeting.  Okay, fine, I tried waiting 24 hours for the next 2AM - still no meeting.  Lucy has nothing else to say.  What to do?

5 hours ago, snarfies said:

Next stage is to meet at 2AM in the basement... 

Stay inside the basement at 2am, it can take some time to trigger the script. Also if you're skipping time by waiting, skip it inside the basement then

Well okay so I think I might have broken the quest again somehow or I am an Idiot. I can not get the option to start Riverside despite not being pregnant. I get every other dialog option for the deathclaw for being Alpha or Beta but that's it. I'm half tempted to start a new game with a completely different load order but before that want to see if there's an easy fix for this.

15 minutes ago, z0r said:

Well okay so I think I might have broken the quest again somehow or I am an Idiot. I can not get the option to start Riverside despite not being pregnant. I get every other dialog option for the deathclaw for being Alpha or Beta but that's it. I'm half tempted to start a new game with a completely different load order but before that want to see if there's an easy fix for this.

just do a pregnancy's reset in the mcm

2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Stay inside the basement at 2am, it can take some time to trigger the script. Also if you're skipping time by waiting, skip it inside the basement then

Okay, I'll give that a shot, thanks.

Meanwhile, I'll just imagine they've been having secret deathclaw orgies without me. :)

2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

just do a pregnancy's reset in the mcm

I did that's what I find weird about it. I also undid my load order to the bare minimum shown in the OP with no luck.

One weird thing is the Deathclaw has a clean the spunk off dialog option could that be somehow overriding the quest start dialog?

6 minutes ago, z0r said:

I did that's what I find weird about it. I also undid my load order to the bare minimum shown in the OP with no luck.

One weird thing is the Deathclaw has a clean the spunk off dialog option could that be somehow overriding the quest start dialog?

Make a debug log in the mcm, i'll look at it

On 7/6/2018 at 4:56 PM, dborg2 said:

I don't know if it works with different mods, but this mod specifically had an issue. It might be that the other mods leave the NavMeshes intact.

ah alright, can you tell me what to look out for? I might try it out and if i know what dialogue exactly might break i could let you know wether or not it is incompatible.

8 hours ago, z0r said:

Alright here you go.

Sexoutbreeder was on the bottom of the load order as well I just recently ran loot in case that matters.

SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2018-7-9--16-42-51.txt

Did you found the mutated dc before asking Alpha? If you didn't then find the mutated dc somewhere on the second floor of the queen's chambers and try again.

Never used loot, so i don't know, i more prefer the manual way to install/sort everything

5 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Did you found the mutated dc before asking Alpha? If you didn't then find the mutated dc somewhere on the second floor of the queen's chambers and try again.

Never used loot, so i don't know, i more prefer the manual way to install/sort everything

That's so weird I did that the first time and never got the pop up but now I did. Everything is working now thank you.

Edit: Jesus I think i'm cursed to have a problem every 2 feet. After getting the alert to go watch the Deathclaws birth the basement turns into this.

I'm Sorry i'm being a bother with constant problems

22380_20180710064825_1.png

10 hours ago, z0r said:

That's so weird I did that the first time and never got the pop up but now I did. Everything is working now thank you.

Edit: Jesus I think i'm cursed to have a problem every 2 feet. After getting the alert to go watch the Deathclaws birth the basement turns into this.

I'm Sorry i'm being a bother with constant problems

22380_20180710064825_1.png

Make sure you have CASM mod installed and settings properly set up (for your preferences depending on how long between saves you want to rework if something goes wrong.

12 hours ago, z0r said:

Seems like you've a big compatibility issues with some of your mods and that something is just collapsed all this items and static props into one spot

19 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Seems like you've a big compatibility issues with some of your mods and that something is just collapsed all this items and static props into one spot

After going through my load order one at a time I was able to find the cause of the problem. Nevada Skies. Don't know how or why. Hell, the basement worked all the way up to the birth of the death claws with it installed but after that it just destroyed that cell. Removing it fixed it completely and I was able to continue.  Thanks for the help.

Hello I was wondering if you could help me. I have everything installed I believe but playing the episodes doesn't get my character's belly fat. She goes through the birthing animations and all, but she stays skinny. Am I missing something?
edit: I don't seem to be getting any mutations either? 

Have you gone into the MCM menu's and set everything?

My advice would be for new players to follow the MCM-menu settings, that I suggested in the 'Installation guide' section on the downloadpage/first page of this thread. The lowest part of the guide covers suggested MCM-settings.

17 minutes ago, chineseman123 said:

Thank you that worked. One more thing, the pregnant belly disappears during sex. Is this normal?

unless you set sexout to not strip the player and or npc during,for me when my character is pregnant i turn off stripping and unequip gear before having sex to keep the belly

Thank you people so much for assisting me. I downloaded Fallout NV and downloaded a bunch of mods from nexus, but all I find myself doing is the mods from Loverslab. I am new to modding and was overwhelmed by all the set up work, but managed to get most of it right and I'm glad I got help. Thank you.

Edit: I still don't really have much of a grasp on modding but I think I know enough about FNV to keep happy. I'll find time for Fallout 4 one day again

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Thunder_Fox said:

Are the mutations supposed to unequip when having sex? Like I got the bloatfly belly, then after feeding again it unquipped, and later I got the wings and no belly.

yeah since there technically clothing so if you want to keep it on,go into sexouts mcm and turn off clothing unequip