Hi, I have a problem where I get deathclaw cum withdrawal, which comes with -2P and -2A. I have tried everything to remove it but cant. Is it permanant? I've tried console commands, I've tried to find a way of getting more cum, but it doesn't last a second after I get up. Is there an immersive way to deal with this or a command i missed? (I've tried dispel with the actor effect form id, and dispel all). I really dont want to rollback to a previous save.

Thanks in advance for any help.

SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2018-9-13--0-16-27.txt

• 4 weeks later...

I know this isn't really in development any more but I had a couple questions ^^

Firstly does anyone remember where some of the eggs where? I'm missing two, the one described as "Behind Red Rocks" - I've searched all over red rock canyon and can't find it, can't think of anywhere else it'd be; and "Bighorner Memorial" as far as I remember there's no such location? Any further hints? Even the easy mode hints in the brackets don't help much!

Second on my wandering I found a red triangle ! that implies I'm missing a texture. When near it it's called Abomination. Near it is a cave that doesn't seem functional. Seeing as my other mods seem to work and have been installed properly I guess this is just something that got left behind appendix style? Just wondering if anyone knows any details! 

In case the creators of this mod ever pop back in - your work is amazing, and I love every bit of this mod! Thank you so much!

can you pls post quest id`s? so I can push to next objective. I`m stuck in Riverside, meeting at 2am in basement not starting. all worked "fine" till this moment. I replayed Riverside 2 times, still no meeting in basement) I also waited for qst. time inside and outside of basement, not helped

Firstly does anyone remember where some of the eggs where? I'm missing two, the one described as "Behind Red Rocks" - I've searched all over red rock canyon and can't find it, can't think of anywhere else it'd be; and "Bighorner Memorial" as far as I remember there's no such location? Any further hints? Even the easy mode hints in the brackets don't help much!

I actually don't know the bighorners memorial. I'm thinking of Boulder city perhaps. Redrock I do know --> Try approaching Red Rock from the north side..

In case the creators of this mod ever pop back in - your work is amazing, and I love every bit of this mod! Thank you so much!

I really really wish to release a new episode of Deathclaws that Me, Neutron and BADShadow have been working on, but we are stuck on a stupid issue, so now I';m focussing on releasing a new update to SCR, SOPREG and MPO. Hopefully those 3 mods get an update this month. Then I will focus on Sexout Breeder again.

can you pls post quest id`s? so I can push to next objective. I`m stuck in Riverside, meeting at 2am in basement not starting. all worked "fine" till this moment. I replayed Riverside 2 times, still no meeting in basement) I also waited for qst. time inside and outside of basement, not helped

How odd. None of the testers reported issues with this. Have you waited for juat beyond 2 AM in the basement, if so, wait for it just beyond 2am on ground floor. otherwise visa versa..

if not.. quest xx02c1e2 objective 17 = wait for 2 am, objective 18 is the step after that.   Though you really don't want to miss quest objective 17.... it's goooood entertainment in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Found the second egg at the Boulder City memorial, though the note in game says Bighorn Memorial, in my version at least! 

Still had no luck finding the one at Red Rock Canyon. I've tried tcl'ing about but can't spot it. I know it's super trivial but my completionist side is crying! Any more specific directions? Is it possible it's clipped through world geometry and fallen out of bounds?

1 hour ago, Shiver63 said:

I think you misunderstand my issue is that when i talk to Lucy to BEGIN the raid IE after going to ranger station echo and returning, Titus is a no show so I can't move to novac at all

Oh. Ok.. That seems to be an issue. I have seen occasions where he would spawn inside a building. Have you checked for that?

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Cannavazzo said:

guys i have a problem..............ive got all the radio part and the battery and sam tell me to ask jess to fx the gun,but when i talk to jess the option doesnt show. is it a bug? ok i managed to find the gun but now lucy wont help me escape

You need to makew Lucy like you enough, for her to help you escape.

• 1 month later...

Sorry about my poor english and skill

i found that doctor(named Ada?) in Novac will remove all my mutation (as well as wolf's and ant's) forever and can't get any other mutation visible before i take it back from this doctor.

Fenris can just give me mutation if i don't talk and remove it from doctor . But it make me lose deathclaw apperance and I don't know how to get it back.

I just want to change deathclaw mutation to the wolf mutation to wear my pretty clothes with level3 wolf mutation and sometime take deathclaw mutation back. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I Kind of need help, I had just finished up Conquering rivers side and had started the dethclaw expansion quest but keep getting stuck at one specific point

I cannot get the mission to go and invade nelson for some reason it just wants me to give more eggs to lucy, and I tried getting my charater pregnant but I have aful luck with that

so I look for the debug eggs and they aren't there so yeah I need some help.

14 hours ago, seils095 said:

So I Kind of need help, I had just finished up Conquering rivers side and had started the dethclaw expansion quest but keep getting stuck at one specific point

I cannot get the mission to go and invade nelson for some reason it just wants me to give more eggs to lucy, and I tried getting my charater pregnant but I have aful luck with that

so I look for the debug eggs and they aren't there so yeah I need some help.

The eggs got removed, because most bugs have been eliminated with getting eggs. What you need to do is getting lot of eggs. Then after giving eggs, you'll get to the next step of taking Nelson etc.

Not getting pregnant might be bug with Spunk+Pregnancy. You could try to cheatgive yourself eggs.

god this mod is buggy.  half the time i cant get out of the damn deathclaw cave because sam disappears during birth!  any way to fix this?  had to go back to make her a friend and now i cant get past the exit scene since she vanishes during birth and i stay locked in place forever...

edit:  as with all things electronic, just reset and suddenly the save works again...  what's the cause i wonder, some form of papyrus jam?

9 hours ago, dborg2 said:

The eggs got removed, because most bugs have been eliminated with getting eggs. What you need to do is getting lot of eggs. Then after giving eggs, you'll get to the next step of taking Nelson etc.

Not getting pregnant might be bug with Spunk+Pregnancy. You could try to cheatgive yourself eggs.

Thanks for the help I got it to work Some how. It would be nice if you had some form of backup though like a debug text option when talking to Lucy that would just spawn the eggs in her inventory.

• 3 weeks later...

Just added a small addon package for SOB. This if for the new version of SCR/SO-Pregnancy (which hasn't been released yet at moment of writing)

It also allows you to wear clothing with mutations. (just don't complain about clipping issues)