1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

@trees

Yep, try to use the beta version of Sexout

Also move the SOB in the load order list, right to the end of the list

This seems to have worked for now, thanks for the advice and for your help with all this. I'll include the log file again for completeness sake, and so that it's there if the issue comes up again.

I don't suppose I could trouble you with something much more minor as well? As I understand it, Sexout breeder doesn't use sexout pregnancy's OVA system, and instead just installs pregnancies and equips pregnant bodies where needed, right? Well, for whatever reason, the pregnant body isn't showing up for me. I can see it on all the NPCs, but my character only has a regular body. Pregnant bodies and Compatability Skeleton are definitely installed and seem to be working, as when I was testing to make sure my last issue wasn't something oddly specific to Deathclaws, I was able to get a pregnant belly to show up (though IIRC it was a smaller size than what the NPCs in Deathclaw Promontory mostly have). I'll include the load order as well, but this is obviously not nearly as much of an issue, and I just want to eliminate this mod as a source of that specific problem before I go posting in general tech support and the SOP thread. 

loadorder.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-4-19-15-40-42.txt

12 minutes ago, trees said:

This seems to have worked for now, thanks for the advice and for your help with all this. I'll include the log file again for completeness sake, and so that it's there if the issue comes up again.

I don't suppose I could trouble you with something much more minor as well? As I understand it, Sexout breeder doesn't use sexout pregnancy's OVA system, and instead just installs pregnancies and equips pregnant bodies where needed, right? Well, for whatever reason, the pregnant body isn't showing up for me. I can see it on all the NPCs, but my character only has a regular body. Pregnant bodies and Compatability Skeleton are definitely installed and seem to be working, as when I was testing to make sure my last issue wasn't something oddly specific to Deathclaws, I was able to get a pregnant belly to show up (though IIRC it was a smaller size than what the NPCs in Deathclaw Promontory mostly have). I'll include the load order as well, but this is obviously not nearly as much of an issue, and I just want to eliminate this mod as a source of that specific problem before I go posting in general tech support and the SOP thread. 

loadorder.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-4-19-15-40-42.txt

For moments when Sexout Breeder wants to ensure pregnancy, it skips the OVA-system but installs the pregnancies. After installing the pregnancies however, it'll let Sexout Pregnancy handle the rest of the pregnancy and birth. This is also why some minimal settings are required, as giving birth too soon, or with too many offspring will ruin the experience, or even break the mod.

(The confusion is usually made, because the mod fertile breeder has some moments where the entire pregnancy is basically fake. Most noticable is the FBZeta plugin, where you aren't pregnant, but just wearing pregnancy outfits.)

ps. I also recall Deathclaw eggs being bigger in the past, but I haven't tracked down, where that change could have taken place, or how to fix it. It's not Sexout Breeder though, but either Sexout Common Resources, Sexout Pregnancy or Sexout Spunk.

4 hours ago, trees said:

Okay cool, so I can at least start narrowing things down. Incidentally, what are those minimum settings required, just so I can dot all my Is and cross all my Ts here and make sure this all isn't user error.

Now THAT is the way to mod... :smiley:

covering your bases as much as possible, asking questions and trying to make sure as much as possible to minimize user error.

8 hours ago, trees said:

Okay cool, so I can at least start narrowing things down. Incidentally, what are those minimum settings required, just so I can dot all my Is and cross all my Ts here and make sure this all isn't user error.

3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Now THAT is the way to mod... :smiley:

covering your bases as much as possible, asking questions and trying to make sure as much as possible to minimize user error.

I completely agree.

From the opening post, this section should tell you what settings you need to set: (I'll mark with bold the real must-haves)

3: press escape and do the following steps:
--- 1: Go into the game-->Settings-->Gameplay and untick all 'Save On ...". CASM is now handling your auto saves and is much better at this.
--- 1B. Settings --> Display.  Enable both the 'General Subtitles' and the 'Dialogue Subtitles'
--- 2: Go to Mod Configuration --> SexoutNG--> Rape KOs and either disable the Rape KOs completely or set the time of the KOs equal for attacker and victim (2 seconds I recommend).
---2B: Go to Mod Configuration --> SexoutNG--> MISC and tick 'Enable Placeholder Animations'. You might also want to change the gender Sexuality and 'hole' preference here.
---2C: '''' --> '''' --> General. Untick Limb damage (not a hard requirement, but I personally don't like this feature)
---3A: '''' --> SexoutCommonResources --> Extra Companions and Clothing. Select all
---3B: '''' --> '''' --> Plugin Settings. Drug Duration to 100% (if you have Sexout Drugging installed, and if it isn't 100% already)
---4A: '''' --> Sexout Pregnancy --> Fertility Settings. 'Female Fertility Enabled' to 2 or 3.
                                                         'Player Female Fertility Cycle Days' and 'NPC Female Fertility Cycle Days' to somewhere between 3 and 7 days.
                                                         'Cum Bloating'. I usually have this set to 100+, but that's my own preference
---4B: '''' --> '''' --> Pregnancy Settings. Non-Human Pregnancy to 3
                                             AndroidRace Fertility Enable to 3 (Not a requirement, but a preference for me)
                                             Adjust Pregnancy Length to 3% or more. 7% or more for the Bloatfly episode. Unless your patient and don't mind waiting for weeks, I suggest reducing the number of days for pregnancy to finish to the minimum. If you go below 3 you'll get all kinds of errors, so don't do that.
                                             Miscarry change, Multiple Conception chance and Mutation change all to 0. (Sexout Breeder doesn't take miscarriages or other alterations into account and can bug out in that way.
                                             Maximum Belly Size to 7 (default setting)
---4C: '''' --> '''' --> Birth/Offspring settings. Offspring Paternal Instinct to 100%. We don't want your babies to attack you.
                                                   Offspring growth speed I usually decrease to double the pregnancy length, but this is all related to your own preferences. Don't make it too short as some scenario's require an NPC to take away the eggs/pups/calves before they hatch/grow to big 

16 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I completely agree.

From the opening post, this section should tell you what settings you need to set: (I'll mark with bold the real must-haves)

I think I actually missed this (if it has been there for awhile) myself. :classic_blush: I was curious myself on the settings for this ;)

No new version. just updated the download page 'incompatible with'. New Vegas Bounties has been confirmed to conflict with SOB.

Solid Project has been reported as a likely candidate that increases the change of disappearing actors and stuck tokens.

19 minutes ago, Loltastic95 said:

I have the eggs in my Inventory and the option is still not showing up

It's can be a female version or Alpha eggs instead

8 minutes ago, essetman said:

intrested, i dont have time to spawn eggs for breedenig, so i use eggs in test freed, and give it too lucy xD

i made it for not waiting timers to get the eggs, for example if you got them already and/or simply don't want to waste a time on stuff like this that had require to give birth in this period of time, and just skip this part without a headache of "what i should to do next"

ok, I was just wondering, I mean i can do it over again...but I've seen the Deathclaw quest through before, if its JUST flavour text thats ok xD

Thanks for responding mate. :smile:

Edit: I updated, sad to say your SOB file doesnt like my game :\, when i try to start the game it locks up at the main menu screen (the main menu never loads i.e locks as if its missing a master) when i switch it back to the 8.8 SOB file it works (nothing else is changed except SexoutBreeder.esp)

...meeh I havent updated anything in SOO long that everything is outta date my bad, I knew it was on my end just haven't really realized that people still update key stuff >.>

let me update ALL my stuff and see where im at first eh? (which means i WILL need to start over lol)

Encountered a bug during the Nipton Episode:

Spoiler

Once I have my conversation with Titus, after being freed from the raiders holding me, I was teleported outside Nipton. Once there I couldn't move. I toggled 'tfc' to see what was going on with all the gun shots, it appeared that Eve was trying to get to me but couldn't path out of town. So to resolve it I performed a 'player.moveto' in order to get to Eve to get myself unfrozen.

Whym... Ok, i end DC quest to lose nepton i teleport to player house with sara and eve, start quest to return to nepton, and kill ncr troops, oki, back to house and quest end.. give me note for end and when talk to sara start quest dc revange, talk to lucy. when live hause eve join as companion and go to lucy, and not happend, becose lucy stack in gas station, if talk with her is only talk old dialog from reversaide... and non. If i install new breeder for you update i have bug red texsture in the player hause, so how to currect install breeder.esp in fomm? Becouse manual put .esm in folder with game is not work good... can you upload in zip?

1 hour ago, essetman said:

give me note for end and when talk to sara start quest dc revange, talk to lucy. when live hause eve join as companion and go to lucy, and not happend, becose lucy stack in gas station, if talk with her is only talk old dialog from reversaide... and non.

poor dborg again:neutral:

and yes, did you saw this stuff?(I'm a bit corrected the percentages there)

12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Also an update on the new Deathclaw episode:

- Plans and scenario - 70%

- Dialogs - 60% written. 15% implemented (45% of dborg's stuff, 15% of mine's stuff)

- Cell changes - 35%

- Scripts - 10%

- Assets (props/outfits/sounds/music/interiors/models/textures) - 60%

- Easter eggs - ~%

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

poor dborg again:neutral:

and yes, did you saw this stuff?(I'm a bit corrected the percentages there)

yes i see i told before its huge mod so its huge episode and i know haw hard is writen this, and wait for new stuff xD enyway its screen wen my dc episod end... so i have fun for this,

ScreenShot1.bmp

ScreenShot8.bmp

ScreenShot9.bmp

ScreenShot10.bmp  ... and old stuff work good... fenris and flay, and ant... dont try supermutant tribe yet and amaizing work, im even dont understand how hart creation mod like this so thx for good jab

First screenshot is from the abandoned Scorpion episode. (due to lack of animations with scorpions)

The rest are screwups by me. I failed to stop the quest from triggering at all. As it's not even close to finished (see percentages above).

However I did manage to make sure the unfortunate users didn't get to a point where they couldn't do anything in that episode... So that's good...

So it as a taste-maker for what's to come.

@LaughingMand8D could you private-message me your loadorder. I want to fnd out if it's this mod, or something that's conflicting with this mod.

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

First screenshot is from the abandoned Scorpion episode. (due to lack of animations with scorpions)

The rest are screwups by me. I failed to stop the quest from triggering at all. As it's not even close to finished (see percentages above).

However I did manage to make sure the unfortunate users didn't get to a point where they couldn't do anything in that episode... So that's good...

So it as a taste-maker for what's to come.

@LaughingMand8D could you private-message me your loadorder. I want to fnd out if it's this mod, or something that's conflicting with this mod.

Ups, sorry dborg for first screen shot FacePalm, its mistake. i try sent only screen with dc episode...  ups... i dont know what a point you end writing quest but evrythink work perfect... i sent screen when i end and stack, so im the beta tester now xD