I bought the house in riverside, but I didn't spent money as it should(choose tosp end 1000 caps). theres a little bother with the DC mutation for a while ago at least for me: the tail conseal a bit to much the vagina.

20180408182053_1.thumb.jpg.be9cd6f3ca6474bdbeda83617b28b200.jpg"alrady" mispell

20180408223844_1.thumb.jpg.318fc3da7e2a4ef4056759269679d978.jpg"devestating"

Deathclaws Revenge is the end part. And I think I forgot to disable the queststarter. Because you only get stuck, until me and Neutron finish that quest.

Also Encon4. Theank you for the typo's. I'll have them corrected for the next release or bugfix.

5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Deathclaws Revenge is the end part. And I think I forgot to disable the queststarter. Because you only get stuck, until me and Neutron finish that quest.

Also Encon4. Theank you for the typo's. I'll have them corrected for the next release or bugfix.

Oki, thx for respond, enyway in this quest, after talk to lucy, and going to station, the anim stack in garage door, after explosion, for two NCR, watch me and nothing happen so its my end, for now Gl Hf, good work with this quest, wait for ends and sorry dor my english

Hello essetman. It's the remnants of the Scorpion episode. It was the first thing made and accoring to User29 so awfull that he never continued with it. 

So there are some more remnants like this... Just ignore them. There is nothing attached to this part.

14 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Hello essetman. It's the remnants of the Scorpion episode. It was the first thing made and accoring to User29 so awfull that he never continued with it. 

So there are some more remnants like this... Just ignore them. There is nothing attached to this part.

its one thing, if type in console unlock and get this is free exp for killing scorpion bugs so its good remnants ;) And who is user29?

14 hours ago, essetman said:

its one thing, if type in console unlock and get this is free exp for killing scorpion bugs so its good remnants ;) And who is user29?

The original creator of the mod.

Because of him and his generosity we have this mod and more importantly, the ability to make changes to it,updates, additions, changes. etc.

Gamerdude711, Neutron_Rus, and dborg2 are who helped updated it so that it can be used with modern Sexout. Neutron rus and dborg2 also worked on additions to this mod (fixes, story advances etc.) We can't forget their generosity and kindness in this matter. It is very difficult to take someone elses mod that is the size of SOB and start working on it.

I don't seem to be able to initiate sex scenes with any of the deathclaws in the deathclaw promontory quest. The initial scene during the ambush worked fine, but after that I get nothing. When doing the first "mission" where you have to distract one of the guards, I can walk up and initiate the conversation, and Sam seems to do her pathing alright, but the Deathclaw just sits there and doesn't do anything. Same with trying to interact with the Alpha - I can initiate dialogue with it but once I pick an option nothing happens and the Alpha just keeps walking. Does this sound familiar at all?

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Hello trees. Sound to me you have stuck sexout tokens. Go back to the save just before the capture-part and redo that bit.

I reloaded an old save and tried it again, but I still can't get any animations after the capture to play. I'm thinking this may be a larger issue, as for whatever reason pregnant meshes aren't equipping to the player despite them equipping to every other female actor.

6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Hello trees. Sound to me you have stuck sexout tokens. Go back to the save just before the capture-part and redo that bit.

Alright, so I did some testing and there does seem to be a stuck sexout token. Except there's a problem - the capture scene adds these stuck tokens EVERY time, and removing them with the player.removeitem command and reloading my save does nothing to fix the issue. I then tried starting a sex scene with Lucy (easiest available test) and any time I tried to start a sex anim, that last line in the console came up: the "SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid code: 1" line. Any ideas on how to proceed form here?image.thumb.png.c4521b5c723ac95e21633feb7f920233.png

50 minutes ago, trees said:

Alright, so I did some testing and there does seem to be a stuck sexout token. Except there's a problem - the capture scene adds these stuck tokens EVERY time, and removing them with the player.removeitem command and reloading my save does nothing to fix the issue. I then tried starting a sex scene with Lucy (easiest available test) and any time I tried to start a sex anim, that last line in the console came up: the "SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid code: 1" line. Any ideas on how to proceed form here?image.thumb.png.c4521b5c723ac95e21633feb7f920233.png

I don't know of any way but I do recommend installing CASM with MCM, it helped me big time. Had an issue like yours and I installed CASM and replayed the Promontory and was able to reload to a recent working save whenever I ran into issues.

I tried the menu option in MCM as well as installing CASM, but neither of these fixes the issue. Looking a bit deeper into the console and trying some things, it seems that sexout thinks the PC is still occupied with a sex scene. Since this is happening consistently with the scene you get as soon as you find the promontory and talk to Jess (?), I think it has something to do with that scene not ending properly. Could it have something to do with a conflict between scene timers in Sexout and Breeders ending the scene itself, with one terminating before the other? 

I tried taking the same character before entering the promontory and tried a few other scenes. Stalkers, combat sex, and fertile breeder's NPCs all seem to work, while the first scene for Death claw Promontory is consistently giving me a stuck token. 

And it irks me because this seems like it could all be solved by sexout having more debug options. Like if it thinks the PC is still in a sex scene it shouldn't be that hard to fix the issue, but stock sexout has no debug options, and removing the tokens manually doesn't seem to actually fix anything. 

@trees

Enable debug mode in Sexout, start the create the debug log in Sexout Spunk or in Sexout Breeder(with debug mode too) function, do your stuff to trigger this error, type "inv" in the console(if debug log was created through a SOB, "inv" do not required). After close the game and send here a debug log

21 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

@trees

Enable debug mode in Sexout, start the create the debug log in Sexout Spunk or in Sexout Breeder(with debug mode too) function, do your stuff to trigger this error, type "inv" in the console(if debug log was created through a SOB, "inv" do not required). After close the game and send here a debug log

Okay, so I went and made the debug log. Lemme give you a run-down of surface level game events too:

So after I turned the debug on but before I triggered the first deathclaw promontory scene, I got hit by a stalker. Inconvenient, but it shows what happens when a sex anim doesn't fuck up. Then I trigger the first scene, and let the warp happen. THIS is the scene that has consistently been giving me a stuck token, therefore effectively breaking everything else that comes after it. After the warp and the first dialogue with Sam, I go through the dialogue to initiate sex with one of the guards as well as the alpha, to show what happens in the console both times. 

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-4-19-13-4-7.txt

15 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

@trees

Try to change the sexout act timer to the lowest value and repeat all this stuff, also try to use the cleanup thing from the Sexout itself

I changed the timer to the lowest it could go and then repeated as much as I could. I could not, however, find a cleanup option in Sexout's MCM menu (though I'm running stable 97 rather than 98 beta 2 so maybe that affects things?), so I just used Breeder's cleanup again. Same thing happened, I did the scene, and then I get the stuck tokens. Logs included.

SexoutBreeder-BDE-Debug-Dump--2018-4-19--13-58-5.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2018-4-19-13-50-20.txt