10 hours ago, anguished said:

I see. For the sake of trying, I extracted both files to an empty folder, opened the .esp in CK, archived the files, and activated them in NMM. 

To my surprise, it loaded into the MCM and allowed me to change settings without crashing. Although the settings should have altered animation speeds, they did not. 

489830_20180715211110_1.thumb.png.28fe619a733e8c82a1466d88c45e9578.png

Now I would still need permission to share the archive(the author is @h38fh2mf, correct?), but because I adapted the base files to SE already, would the Conversion Request thread be the appropriate place to post? 

I say "adapted" but honestly I highly doubt anything has changed.  

The MCM will be loaded automatically... but without a recpompiled .dll it will not work.....

On 7/16/2018 at 8:17 AM, Pfiffy said:

The MCM will be loaded automatically... but without a recpompiled .dll it will not work.....

tenor.gif

Figured that'd be the case. Tried anyway since I had the files. Thanks buddy, I'll head over to the request thread.

For thread relevancy, I have a question regarding the mod/compatibility. I am very verbose, but I'll try to be brief;

What prevents NPCs (custom race, creature, etc.) from being compatible with other animation groups (human to human)? For instance, in the CK I compared Animations between NPCs:

Sample.thumb.png.ec4f7376fd296c5aad6558f2f3f86563.png

I understand that variables A, B, ... X are the cause, but is there anyway around them? 

In the past, I've seen incompatible NPCs in animations before (T-pose, crash, idle, etc.). Is this a limitation based on their skeleton files and subsequent Actor classification, or vice versa?

I have a basic understanding from dabbling with animations in various programs over the years, however I'm still curious if proper manipulation of the resources will yield compatibility. 

As always, thanks.

Edit: 

The desired end result being inclusion of NPCs normally excluded from animations (for example: MatchMaker spell on 2 male/female human NPCs and 1 vampire lord/werewolf yields a 2 NPC animation). I believe I've seen such animations as written in my example, but the core concept remains. 

On 7/20/2018 at 6:14 PM, Anguished said:

What prevents NPCs (custom race, creature, etc.) from being compatible with other animation groups (human to human)? For instance, in the CK I compared Animations between NPCs:

your error is comparing creatures to humans, nothing about them is the same:

they use different behavior files to load the animations into the game.

there skeletons use different node names and the nodes are linked together differently (node names and there linkage order are essential for the hkx files to work right, you will end up with a spaghetti monster if they don't match what the hkx was made for)

SexLab does not register creatures the same way it does humans.

3 hours ago, RigGud15 said:

What's the difference between SE and CSE archives here?

"HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_04CSE.7z" is the newer one.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

your error is comparing creatures to humans, nothing about them is the same:

they use different behavior files to load the animations into the game.

there skeletons use different node names and the nodes are linked together differently (node names and there linkage order are essential for the hkx files to work right, you will end up with a spaghetti monster if they don't match what the hkx was made for)

SexLab does not register creatures the same way it does humans.

That makes sense. I forgot about the behavior files. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

When I activate sexlab tools (I'm using Nexus) the game won't start up. Also, when I start up the game, it says that skse isn't running, even though I have it installed ( I think) and it also says that creature framework is incompatible with my version of Jcontainers, even though I have Jcontainers installed with the latest version.

Could someone please help me

I also can't seem to interact with the NPC's sexually, though it might be just my issue or because of sexlab tools. How do I start that?

i have a question specific to the dragoness animations - can they actually be trigggered in-game? because defeat doesn't recognize them, aroused creatures needs them to be non-hostile and mass match maker seems to have no effect on them. am i missing something? mods that make this possible, perhaps?

10 minutes ago, QuinXen said:

i have a question specific to the dragoness animations - can they actually be trigggered in-game? because defeat doesn't recognize them, aroused creatures needs them to be non-hostile and mass match maker seems to have no effect on them. am i missing something? mods that make this possible, perhaps?

Hentai Creatures (from MNCv11's download page) can summon friendly dragons that stay on the ground.

mass matchmaker does not work on most creatures, you need to use the normal matchmaker (and only on a landed dragon)

and defeat is not compatible with most creatures.

22 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Hentai Creatures (from MNCv11's download page) can summon friendly dragons that stay on the ground.

mass matchmaker does not work on most creatures, you need to use the normal matchmaker (and only on a landed dragon)

and defeat is not compatible with most creatures.

you have my thanks =)

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, belrix55 said:

Got a bit of an issue, not sure of the source.  I updated HCOS, MNC and Hentai Critters to their latest editions,  now my dragons have become large exclamation points in world as well as on loading screens... any ideas what I missed?

Thanks.

HCOS is the one that edits dragons, so of the 3 it would be the most likely to cause such a problem.

as for why your having the problem i do not know.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

HCOS is the one that edits dragons, so of the 3 it would be the most likely to cause such a problem.

as for why your having the problem i do not know.

Having the same issue after the update.all dragons but alduin and the hentai dragoness are just error signs

9 hours ago, belrix55 said:

Got a bit of an issue, not sure of the source.  I updated HCOS, MNC and Hentai Critters to their latest editions,  now my dragons have become large exclamation points in world as well as on loading screens... any ideas what I missed?

Thanks.

34 minutes ago, Serenna187 said:

Having the same issue after the update.all dragons but alduin and the hentai dragoness are just error signs

it's starting to sound like a bad port to me, try grabbing the meshes folder from a older version.

1 minute ago, MadMansGun said:

it's starting to sound like a bad port to me, try grabbing the meshes folder from a older version.

Figured it out i think,this mod release has different dragon meshes,filesize didn't match the ones from my backup folder.in this directory meshes\actors\dragon
not sure if anyhing was changed in those files between 1.04d and 1.05f that got bugged during porting

10 minutes ago, Serenna187 said:

Figured it out i think,this mod release has different dragon meshes,filesize didn't match the ones from my backup folder.in this directory meshes\actors\dragon
not sure if anyhing was changed in those files between 1.04d and 1.05f that got bugged during porting

bugged porting for sure, i have not done anything to the dragon meshes.

So I'm mildly confused. I have everything up and running just fine and dandy but when I tested to see if man-on-creature animations were working, my hentai dog (Female) started humping my poor testing argonian! (He can eat SIX watermelons in one sitting, but he apparently can't train a dog right.)

Any idea on why it's running under the assumption the player is female? The dog is correctly detected as female and my argonian (Testgonian) is correctly detected as male. I've reset the animation register in SexLab and I made sure to run FNIS with skeleton arm fix and the old animation comparability patch. (I think I've got something that needs it, not too sure.)

EDIT:

I swapped to using an unmanaged SLAL SE installation but it's not made a difference, also using gender specific animations and the skeleton arm fix now, instead. Still hasn't helped any. I also swapped from the version of jcontainers I was using to an unmanaged copy of 1.4.5 for SE. And I also forgot to mention I'm using Mod Organiser 2 for mod installation, for the most part.

I've deleted Horny Creatures for now, I trust Mads that it's a buggy port, since I don't have the issue in OldRim.  The replaceing the meshes for dragons seemed to fix the problem, but a loadscreen for a dragoness came up and was an error mark.  Liveable, but then another problem arose that I am not sure of the cause.  In the main quest line, Dragon Rising, when the dragon appears to attack the watchtower, the game freezes solid..   This also occurred after deleting HCOS.  Only work around is to go in the console and SetStage MQ104 90, to skip that part of the quest.

I don't know if this particular dragon (forgot it's name) has it's own mesh which was altered, but I found no resolution but what I gave earlier.

I have the error mark issue as well. Nearly all dragons are replaced by it, some (on the loading screen) are still there, but the dragoness and ancient dragons in game are all replaced by the error mark. Tried re-installing the mod and it didn't work. Same thing with werewolves btw, they're replaced by the error mark as well. First thing I noticed odd was that all foxes are black. They're there, the mesh loads fine, eyes are rendered fine but everything else on them is pitch black lol.

Yea, the meshes in 1.0.5 seem slightly more, err, un-corrupted? I've not done extensive comparisons though. Probably worth checking what breaks and then rolling those in particular back.

Incidentally, the loading-screen creatures and the main screen orgy in particular seem to have horribly misapplied textures. Something is missing me'thinks.

EDIT:

Also, also. Err, how do you trigger creature-on-creature animations? I've yet to notice any, although the chickens near the start of the game are getting 'poked' rather often by the lonely men in town. XD

2 hours ago, BlunderingFool said:

Also, also. Err, how do you trigger creature-on-creature animations? I've yet to notice any, although the chickens near the start of the game are getting 'poked' rather often by the lonely men in town. XD

from the 32Bit/SLE page:

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation. 

15 hours ago, belrix55 said:

I've deleted Horny Creatures for now, I trust Mads that it's a buggy port, since I don't have the issue in OldRim.  The replaceing the meshes for dragons seemed to fix the problem, but a loadscreen for a dragoness came up and was an error mark.  Liveable, but then another problem arose that I am not sure of the cause.  In the main quest line, Dragon Rising, when the dragon appears to attack the watchtower, the game freezes solid..   This also occurred after deleting HCOS.  Only work around is to go in the console and SetStage MQ104 90, to skip that part of the quest.

I don't know if this particular dragon (forgot it's name) has it's own mesh which was altered, but I found no resolution but what I gave earlier.

To make a correction, texture or no texture  or the dragon, pre se, was causing my freezes.  Appears to have been caused to a camera mod I had installed.  Game is working properly (mroe or less) now.