I don't have access to the MCM as I'm using VR and SkyUI isn't out for it. I have creatureframework running along with horny creatures/more nasty/hentai. The creatures all have their soft components but do not switch to hard during animations.

Is there any way to register creature framework through console or swap setting in TES to either get the creatures hard during animation or keep them at a constant hard state?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 8:29 PM, MadMansGun said:

the file paths for the meshes and textures are not the same, eg: "data\meshes\actors\hornywerewolves\" vs "data\meshes\hornywerewolves\"

and depending on how you "jerry-rigginged" it the json files could be a problem because they use the same names.

Thanks, I recently nixed the physics files, couldn't get them to work with the breasts. Which thread would be appropriate for asking what's involved in making the werewolf physics compatible? The "-Searches and Requests thread", or here because (non HDT) Horny Werewolves was merged to HCOS? Or, even though it's not under Skyrim SE, here, where Allegretto posted a zip for SSE?

Edit: Solved most of the questions I wrote.

16 hours ago, anguished said:

Thanks, I recently nixed the physics files, couldn't get them to work with the breasts. Which thread would be appropriate for asking what's involved in making the werewolf physics compatible? The "-Searches and Requests thread", or here because (non HDT) Horny Werewolves was merged to HCOS? Or, even though it's not under Skyrim SE, here, where Allegretto posted a zip for SSE?

Edit: Solved most of the questions I wrote.

The best place to ask for this is the original Thread by MadMansGun. 

1 minute ago, quelfyre said:

every creature i spawn in with commands is the default skyrim mesh, do the creatures have to spawn naturally or do the meshes have special ids? 

If you mean the aroused meshes, then they will only be applied, if the creature is aroused over the level set in CF. (If aroused is installed and working/and enabled in CF) if you spawn them via the console with the sames id, you will always spawn the same creature, no matter how many you spawn, they are usually clones. To get some Variatio you should use Hentai Creatures.

16 minutes ago, quelfyre said:

i'm also getting an issue where the dragon isn't animated but the character is, and this problem is only with the hcos animations, every other one is working, and this is only happening with the dragon, everything else works.

Try to reregister all anims in SLAL and all creatures in CF. If the problem persists reinstall HCOS and rerun FNIS with all 3 checkboxes on top enabled. 

On 5/28/2018 at 10:26 AM, Pfiffy said:

The best place to ask for this is the original Thread by MadMansGun. 

Thanks.

With the help of @ppp, and @Allegretto's zip folder, I've managed to create stable HDT Werewolves for Skyrim Special Edition. Regarding paths/mod source for Creature Framework via MCM, I found two working methods. Because this is an SSE adaptation of HDT Werewolves/Horny Werewolves which (the non-HDT version) has been merged with HCOS, would it be more appropriate to submit the file as a separate thread, or ask MadMansGun if they would like the zip as an optional download for the respective mods?

9 hours ago, anguished said:

Thanks.

With the help of @ppp, and @Allegretto's zip folder, I've managed to create stable HDT Werewolves for Skyrim Special Edition. Regarding paths/mod source for Creature Framework via MCM, I found two working methods. Because this is an SSE adaptation of HDT Werewolves/Horny Werewolves which (the non-HDT version) has been merged with HCOS, would it be more appropriate to submit the file as a separate thread, or ask MadMansGun if they would like the zip as an optional download for the respective mods?

You will have to ask all involved authors for permission to post it. If you get them, they will tell you how they want to handle it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2018 at 3:43 AM, Pfiffy said:

You will have to ask all involved authors for permission to post it. If you get them, they will tell you how they want to handle it.

Good to know, thank you.

Regarding this mod and SL in general, is there any way to speed up animations? I opened the .json and source files, altered the timer value for some stages, but the changes were not reflected in-game. Would they need to be edited in CK?

23 minutes ago, anguished said:

Good to know, thank you.

Regarding this mod and SL in general, is there any way to speed up animations? I opened the .json and source files, altered the timer value for some stages, but the changes were not reflected in-game. Would they need to be edited in CK?

Do you mean the start of animations or the timing in the scenes?

15 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

At best you ask MadMansGun, because he made the pack. 

this mod did something like that, but i have no clue if it even still works for 32bit skyrim, let alone 64bit:

8 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

this mod did something like that, but i have no clue if it even still works for 32bit skyrim, let alone 64bit:

It has a .dll... With the source availible someone could recompile it, maybe.... 

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

I'll tinker with it and see what happens, thanks.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

It has a .dll... With the source availible someone could recompile it, maybe.... 

I believe the source is provided as an optional download. Sadly my knowledge of coding begins and ends with .ini files more or less.

2 minutes ago, anguished said:

I'll tinker with it and see what happens, thanks.

I believe the source is provided as an optional download. Sadly my knowledge of coding begins and ends with .ini files more or less.

I'm also not into coding, but you might ask in the Conversion tracking thread if this can be done by someone. 

5 minutes ago, anguished said:

dll files normally only work for the exe they are made for.

On 5/19/2018 at 10:04 AM, NexusMods4Evah said:

I don't have access to the MCM as I'm using VR and SkyUI isn't out for it. I have creatureframework running along with horny creatures/more nasty/hentai. The creatures all have their soft components but do not switch to hard during animations.

Is there any way to register creature framework through console or swap setting in TES to either get the creatures hard during animation or keep them at a constant hard state?

I have read, that there is a workaround for SkyUI to use it with VR, but I can't say much about it. My guess is, that some of the CF scripts will need edits, so that they can register to the VR version of Jcontainers. You are, where we have been about half a year ago... If the VR community is as buisy as the SE community, a lot of things are possible....

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

dll files normally only work for the exe they are made for.

Yes, but to check it, you only need the source code and the related files. (as far as I understand it) Javi has done that with the DDi.dll. That the original was made in debug mode helped. And of cause you have to recompile it again everytime the exe or related .dlls get an update. You only need someone who can recompile it against SL and SKSE....And a permission to share it.... 

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, fg094 said:

maybe a dumb question, but are is the dragoness pussy supposed to be able to spread/gape during the unbirth animations and such? it kinda looks like it's meant to.

there is a mod that tries to do that for one of them:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 9:48 PM, Pfiffy said:

On 6/18/2018 at 11:55 PM, Pfiffy said:

Yes, but to check it, you only need the source code and the related files. (as far as I understand it) Javi has done that with the DDi.dll. That the original was made in debug mode helped. And of cause you have to recompile it again everytime the exe or related .dlls get an update. You only need someone who can recompile it against SL and SKSE....And a permission to share it.... 

I see. For the sake of trying, I extracted both files to an empty folder, opened the .esp in CK, archived the files, and activated them in NMM. 

To my surprise, it loaded into the MCM and allowed me to change settings without crashing. Although the settings should have altered animation speeds, they did not. 

489830_20180715211110_1.thumb.png.28fe619a733e8c82a1466d88c45e9578.png

Now I would still need permission to share the archive(the author is @h38fh2mf, correct?), but because I adapted the base files to SE already, would the Conversion Request thread be the appropriate place to post? 

I say "adapted" but honestly I highly doubt anything has changed.