On 3/20/2018 at 1:15 PM, MadMansGun said:

well if the mod works with the wrong header then never mind, i was assuming that it would make the game crash if people did not convert it.

Having the wrong header won't cause crashes or any thing but it can cause save corruption over time. The more files with bad headers and the longer you use them the more likely you will end up with bad saves. This really should be fix asap.

Edit

From what I understand its not the file header per say that leads to corruption but rather records with old/invalid data. This data is automatically updated when running the file through the CK.

3 hours ago, popcorn71 said:

Having the wrong header won't cause crashes or any thing but it can cause save corruption over time. The more files with bad headers and the longer you use them the more likely you will end up with bad saves. This really should be fix asap.

Edit

From what I understand its not the file header per say that leads to corruption but rather records with old/invalid data. This data is automatically updated when running the file through the CK.

This is in fact the point. The header itself will not make any difference at all. To clean a mod with TESEDIT will be more useful and the new CK wrecked more things for me than it corrected. The only difference I found so far is that Bethesda knows exactly what you are doing.

I think, if a ported mod leads to save corruption, the original will lead to the same save corruption in oldrim, too and touching it will not solve that problem.

I think I have a good point for that, because I have been working on a clothing replacer for both, Oldrim and SE. And during development I switched between the new and the old CK from time to time. The ESP always worked in both versions, I only had to switch the Unofficial patches with WyreBash.

I fell back to the old CK after editing the one and only outfit in hearthfire. From that moment on the new CK refuses to save the file. I know that the creator of Babes of Skyrim had the same problem with HF. I didn't found any solution so far. 

7 hours ago, astor said:

Not sure if this is where to post this, but i'm not seeing animal genitals during "acts".  The animations play, so it seems to be installed correctly.  Will keep tinkering, but looking for advice.

Do you have Creature framework installed? Do you have any Creation Club mods installed?

13 minutes ago, astor said:

Yes, i have Creature Framework, MNC and Hentai Creatures.  No, i do not have any CC mods installed.

First step: Enable both debug uptions in the CF MCM, Reregister all mods and open the console. (press'^') This will take a while... wait until it has finished.

Make a save, reload that save wait about a minute and check again.

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

First step: Enable both debug uptions in the CF MCM, Reregister all mods and open the console. (press'^') This will take a while... wait until it has finished.

Make a save, reload that save wait about a minute and check again.

Did that.  In the console, i see a lot of "(actor info for dogs, horses), there is no aroused armor; gender =1"  hope that helps.

Here's the *.json file from the CF MCM data dump. 

CreatureFramework.json

7 hours ago, astor said:

Did that.  In the console, i see a lot of "(actor info for dogs, horses), there is no aroused armor; gender =1"  hope that helps.

Here's the *.json file from the CF MCM data dump. 

CreatureFramework.json

This is what we had all in the beginning. First of all download and reinstall Jcontainers again. There is a version 4.0.1 on the road with an missing file in it. Test it with the new version again. if it still refuses to work, You have to play around with your load order. For infos you might check the SE conversion tracking thread. 

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Sptns said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I even use the animations? I'm new to everything and I have no idea what to do.

Add to your mod list, use the SLAL MCM to add and register with Sexlab.

The animations will then play at the appropriate time depending on the other mods you are using.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, neokio said:

Mod says it was updated six hours ago, but the version/description/files are the same as yesterday's 1.0 release.

(Thank you for that!)
Did anything change since yesterday?

Discription changed.  MadMansGun offered me his Prototype of HCOS before he released it himself for old rim. Actual version is the port of his Oldrim Release. I didn't change the discription as I updated the file.

On 4/24/2018 at 12:07 AM, Pfiffy said:

Discription changed.  MadMansGun offered me his Prototype of HCOS before he released it himself for old rim. Actual version is the port of his Oldrim Release. I didn't change the discription as I updated the file.

I see, ok thanks. I keep seeing your awesome posts getting updated, but the version numbers are never changed, so I never know what needs updating.

I think the biggest flaw in LL is that it doesn't show the date a file was added/uploaded to the server, not explicit version numbers for the file.

5 hours ago, neokio said:

I see, ok thanks. I keep seeing your awesome posts getting updated, but the version numbers are never changed, so I never know what needs updating.

I think the biggest flaw in LL is that it doesn't show the date a file was added/uploaded to the server, not explicit version numbers for the file.

Whenever there seems to be a problem with the file The first thing I do is to replace the upload with the file taht I have in my mod folder to make sure it is the one that I have installed here. So the Version didn't change.

Another thing is that I didn't put much effort in names and discriptions. I found out that I have to do something about that. Names are easy, descriptions will change if the fles get updated. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've attempted some jerry-rigging of the Horny Werewolves of Skyrim mod in order to get HDT physics for SE (since HCOS contains non HDT version-for legacy Skyrim anyway), will installing HCOS V1.01SE replace werewolf resources with the non HDT versions? I explored the archive and it appears so; it contains werewolf files, however I don't see any skeleton or XMLs that would change anything.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, anguished said:

I've attempted some jerry-rigging of the Horny Werewolves of Skyrim mod in order to get HDT physics for SE (since HCOS contains non HDT version-for legacy Skyrim anyway), will installing HCOS V1.01SE replace werewolf resources with the non HDT versions? I explored the archive and it appears so; it contains werewolf files, however I don't see any skeleton or XMLs that would change anything.

Thanks.

the file paths for the meshes and textures are not the same, eg: "data\meshes\actors\hornywerewolves\" vs "data\meshes\hornywerewolves\"

and depending on how you "jerry-rigginged" it the json files could be a problem because they use the same names.