More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Can't seem to get some of them to work, like Dragon Priest, Spriggan etc. 

On creature framework it says the dragon priest has one but then the log says 'creature found but no animations enabled or installed' 

Ran FNIS and for some reason it isnt appearing in sexlab's creature animation list

Edit: Managed to find them through the Animation Loader and manually enabled them, then they showed up in the creature animations in Sexlab

Edited by Terra848
5 hours ago, COLOCO said:

Humans animation work but creatures don't work!?

All the creature stand naked ?!

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 1000, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

3 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

i cant get creatures to consitently aply their erect mesh. it happens completely at random, maybe work 20% of the time....i have MCN, CF, ABC, set to force update arousal, lowered the arousal threshhold value, still wont trigger. its applying the non, erect versions, but never the full schlong....

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file, then uninstall CF and install the older version (1.0.1). NOTE: you may need to save & quit again after installing to get it's MCM menu to load.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't know what that is, sounds like a mod race.

Yeah I don't understand it. I think when I updated MNC recently it started doing this, so now nothing works. Do you have a link to the version before July 5th?

edit: found the old versions in a google drive, but no SE versions :/

Edited by Coompocalypse

Please re-upload the older versions. v12_6SE isn't working at all for me. Creature meshes are just the wrong sizes and are being recognized by sexlab as a different race with numbers added onto them so my adjustments don't line up. If I disable it then everything is fine except the creatures have no dicks

Edited by Coompocalypse
2 hours ago, Coompocalypse said:

Please re-upload the older versions. v12_6SE isn't working at all for me. Creature meshes are just the wrong sizes and are being recognized by sexlab as a different race with numbers added onto them so my adjustments don't line up. If I disable it then everything is fine except the creatures have no dicks

12.6 is the older version, the newest is 12_6D.

i'm assuming whatever is going on is AE related.

Stupid question: if I have Hentai Creatures MNC installed, do I need the older Hentai Creatures file for additional animals? Thank you!

(I'm installing a patch for Demonic Creatures to let Hentai Creatures summon some of them - and I'm not quite sure which one it references)

2 hours ago, mattardo said:

if I have Hentai Creatures MNC installed, do I need the older Hentai Creatures file for additional animals? Thank you!

no, you only install one (the mnc version is newer.....also i don't think anyone ported the old version to SE so i think your looking at a LE mod page)

3 hours ago, mattardo said:

I'm installing a patch for Demonic Creatures to let Hentai Creatures summon some of them - and I'm not quite sure which one it references

Hentai Demonic Creatures is a newer mod so it uses the MNC version of HC.

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no, you only install one (the mnc version is newer.....also i don't think anyone ported the old version to SE so i think your looking at a LE mod page)

Hentai Demonic Creatures is a newer mod so it uses the MNC version of HC.

Thank you very much for the info!

P.S. The old version is listed as a file to download here on this SE page - so I figured I might need it. But good to know I don't!

P.S.S I love your work and truly appreciate it! :)

I'm seriously stumped on this. I've tried re-downloading the game completely fresh and using nothing but the minimum requirements for sexlab and following the instructions on the mod pages but I still get half my creatures not using the correct sized mesh and are being classified as a separate race in Sexlab. Also the creatures in the animations are crooked and slightly facing to the left so I thought it might be a fnis problem but I re-installed that and xp32.

dlc2ashhopperracec13
atronachfrostracec33
chaurusracec16
dlc1chaurushunterracec17
chickenracec33

Some examples. I have no CC content installed. My PC is fucking cursed or something I might have to re-install windows or something lol. All I have to ask is, which Creature Framework version should I use: The current LE version or the 2018 last updated SE version?

Edited by Coompocalypse
6 hours ago, Coompocalypse said:

which Creature Framework version should I use: The current LE version or the 2018 last updated SE version?

either should work, just don't mix them.

6 hours ago, Coompocalypse said:

I'm seriously stumped on this. I've tried re-downloading the game completely fresh and using nothing but the minimum requirements for sexlab and following the instructions on the mod pages but I still get half my creatures not using the correct sized mesh and are being classified as a separate race in Sexlab. Also the creatures in the animations are crooked and slightly facing to the left so I thought it might be a fnis problem but I re-installed that and xp32.

dlc2ashhopperracec13
atronachfrostracec33
chaurusracec16
dlc1chaurushunterracec17
chickenracec33

Some examples. I have no CC content installed. My PC is fucking cursed or something I might have to re-install windows or something lol

have you tried Hentai Creatures or are you just using random in world creatures? it's starting to sound like you have a "Automatic Variants" style mod of some kind installed.

Edited by MadMansGun