More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

1 hour ago, Daxank said:

So there are many downloads there...

HentaiCreatures11.1DSE.7z
MoreNastyCritters_v11_1GSE.7z
MoreNastyCritters_v11_2.7z
HentaiCreatures_MNCv11_2.7z

So what do I need to download ?

the ones that say v11_2 (HentaiCreatures is optional)

On 7/15/2018 at 9:44 PM, MadMansGun said:

that's odd, they should be working.

sorry for a long response back been really busy, but yeah i dunno even with fox on fox in SLAL toggled using matchmaker Re-visioned 7 it says the typical Fox has irresistible Aura, and it says that for both of them but after waiting for like 30 seconds they just stand there staring at me or just run away, so i'm not quite sure what i'm doing wrong there. 

7 hours ago, Dovahking said:

sorry for a long response back been really busy, but yeah i dunno even with fox on fox in SLAL toggled using matchmaker Re-visioned 7 it says the typical Fox has irresistible Aura, and it says that for both of them but after waiting for like 30 seconds they just stand there staring at me or just run away, so i'm not quite sure what i'm doing wrong there. 

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors wolf\wolfbehavior.hkx" and then rerun FNIS.

then re-register the animations in game.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

LMAO installed a bunch of mods, like usual, and the first screen i see is

a dragon fucking a horse but horse is fucking a wolf and the wolf is fucking a rabbit. thus, a dragon fucking a horse and a horse getting fucked by a dragon fucking a wolf who is getting fucked by a horse who is getting fucked by a dragon, and that wolf (the one who got fucked by the horse getting fucked by a dragon) is fucking a bunny, so that bunny is getting fucked by a wolf who is getting fucked by a horse who is getting fucked by a dragon.

is this the mod that added that or no lol

1 hour ago, daedal said:

LMAO installed a bunch of mods, like usual, and the first screen i see is

a dragon fucking a horse but horse is fucking a wolf and the wolf is fucking a rabbit. thus, a dragon fucking a horse and a horse getting fucked by a dragon fucking a wolf who is getting fucked by a horse who is getting fucked by a dragon, and that wolf (the one who got fucked by the horse getting fucked by a dragon) is fucking a bunny, so that bunny is getting fucked by a wolf who is getting fucked by a horse who is getting fucked by a dragon.

is this the mod that added that or no lol

no that would be HCOS, i made a few logo replacers for that mod (and some loadscreens)

So I had a hell of a time aligning my Foxes and Charus Reapers for animations that obviously weren't fit for them, but at least I got them to the point of being acceptable. Then a while ago I updated MNC and now my Foxes don't use wolf animations and my Reapers don't use regular Charus animations. Is there anyway I can put them back in those race categories? I tried to edit the source script (with no experience with papyrus whatsoever) and, well... that didn't go very well at all.

I just want my foxes to have animations and reapers to have more animations :( .

So I've installed the works: Sex Lab, Defeat, The Nasty Critters and Creature Wienermadingscholngs or whatever it is called. Appropriate required stuff as well like JContainers. But SLDefeat wont register, When using the Sex spell on creatures it will start but only my character animates while the creature just idles like it's bored. LOL

If I can't get it to work it doesn't matter I got Estrus. Don't want to bother uninstalling and ruining it like I did with the Original skyrim where all things stopped moving. I got Estrus installed already for jollies.

The human NPC's are working properly but I already had an innocuous sex mod installed at least the new animations work properly for them.

(might switch around the mod order automatically on NMM see if that helps and run FNIS again)

Note: I started a new game and managed to get the Creatures Framework menu to pop up but the animations are still the same with the cretures.

Final note: I just installed the Creature Pack and Ran FNIS (I previously ignored Creature Pack on nexus) so it looks like those are now registered might make the creatures tango finally. Also does anyone know if Animated Prostitution conflicts with SexlabDefeat?

GRAND FINALE

+++It's all working properly now. I even got SLDefeat to show up!!!+++

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 6:14 PM, rapeme4real said:

game crashes AFTER trying to load the shop for Hentai Creatures. but only after I've done the Bleak Falls Burrow Quest. can somebody help me get it so I CAN buy the spells?

Hentai Shop?

The spells could be bought at  Beletors (well, as long as no other mod overwrites his inventory) or you can add them via the MCM of HC.  

25 minutes ago, notfriendsftw said:

do animations auto register ater funning fnis because the animations show up in my skyrim se data but the game doesnt recognize them for some reason like when a scene is initiated with a creature in the console it says no available animations and doesnt play

you need to register them in SLAL's MCM.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

on the guide it says that the guide is for manual install but i use nexus

also looking through this i see that the animation loader has more than just the picture of slal, but it seems it doesn't load any of the other tabs, does it just take a long time or did i do something wrong on the instillation 

38 minutes ago, notfriendsftw said:

does it just take a long time or did i do something wrong on the instillation 

something went wrong (it takes no time for SLAL Packs to be listed in the MCM).

and NMM is known to be more problematic with SexLab related mods (or so i'm told)

1 hour ago, Leonidas1024 said:

Stupid question, but how do I find the JContainers for SSE? It requires SKSE, which only works for regular edition, and yes, I am new. more so than you could imagine.

SkyrimSE was updated so the SKSE for it is not working at this time, give it a day or 2.

Install Guide Notes 64bitSE.txt