More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

1 hour ago, Rakatla said:

Are hentai dragons supposed to only be female? If so, is there some way I can either summon a male one, or perhaps an easy way to change the female one?

just keep using the spell, they will show up eventually.

7 hours ago, judge007 said:

Any idea what has to be done to get this operational in EnderalSE?

complete removal of all DLC assets for starts + full json rework, who the fuck knows what else.

7 hours ago, KitKatTheCat14 said:

every time a horse gets erect the game crashes.. Any ideas on how to fix this?

beware of horse mods....and sometimes ABC & ASOS.....also of whatever skeleton that's getting used.

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

beware of horse mods....and sometimes ABC & ASOS.....also of whatever skeleton that's getting used.

I dont have any horse mods, all that I have is the ones required by this and the soft requirements along with the defeat and a few other basic ones not having to do with animals...

hey dropping into this thread after reading like 8 other threads to no clear conclusion.

There are no erect monster cocks at all, in any permutation of load orders or the instructions in the sexlab / creature framework install guide.txt.  All non-monster npcs are cocked approriately, and respond to animations and arousal scripting.
Monster animations work fine, it's really just the erect cock meshes that aren't working.

I have c reature framework, MNC, and bakafactory's ABC on skyrim SE.
I've already tried: completely wiping my skyrim SE install, reinstalling MNC, CF, and ABC multiple times, including by manual unzipping instead of through wryebash's semi-automatic unzipping, running FNIS around 80 times, fiddling with load orders and install orders, and crying a lot.

When I re-register creature-framework, I get errors in the form of
[error] JValue.readFromDirectory throws 'boost::filesystem::directory_iterator::construct: the system cannot find the path specified "Data/creatures.d"'
whenever CF framework attempts JSON registration, so I assumed there was some kind of problem with JLoader.

I've tried reverting to SKSE version 2.0.17 and JLoader version to JContainers (SE) v4.1.12  from their github releases.
Nothing really changed, I get the same errors from creature framework when I make new save files, start up sexlab, and try rechecking creature framework mods.
My creatureframework.json debugging dump is attached if this helps.

I found a related post on reddit where someone was using skyrim VR and couldn't use MNC at all with JC 4.1.13, but the version they vouched for (JC 4.1.2) requires a Skyrim SE runtime of 1.5.39, rather than the current Skyrim 1.5.97.
If anyone in this thread has ever got MNC, ABC, or any of the sexlab monster boner mods to work on SSE 1.5.97, SKSE 2.0.19, and JContainers 4.1.13, please post a reply for the next group of people trying to install MNC from scratch on skyrim SE and finding their monster penises mysteriously missing.

edit:deleted double post(?)
edit 2: I can admit when I'm shit stupid.
It was wrye bash, I denounce wrye bash forever and will never speak a good word about wryebash again in my life.
data/creatures.d could not be read because creatures.d did not exist inside my mod folder, only noticed when I started picking apart the MNC files to try swapping the erect and flaccid meshes.

image.png

CreatureFramework.json

So installed everything as per instructions, and I am now getting good results, kudos. Was running 12.3 but had really strange inconsitency problems. Now description says Hentai are rolled into mod, but there is no MCM and Riverwood Trader is not showing any inventory. Did I miss something? 

Help a noobie

7 hours ago, BikerBob said:

description says Hentai are rolled into mod, but there is no MCM and Riverwood Trader is not showing any inventory. Did I miss something?

i assume so because i never did that, HC is under the download button.