More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

5 hours ago, Fikthenig said:

After some extensive testing, the only thing I know caused crashes for me was the serpentine dragon. If I got too close, it would crash. 

MNC does not edit that dragon (and the SSE version of HCOS is badly out of date)

2 hours ago, Fikthenig said:

Then why was the more nasty critters option found for each dragon including the serpentine dragon. I also don't use the HCOS as well.

that one is just a armor/item getting equipped onto the dragon, it does not edit/replace the dragon's body mesh or esm data, if something was wrong with the stock mnc penis mesh then all of the dragons would crash.

I have MNC and Creature Framework installed, so far every creature I've seen has no issues with meshes, but the troll does. He has a flaccid penis but won't have an erect one no matter what I do. I've tried with Defeat (obviously), tried the Sexlab debug spell, tried the Creature Framework puppet section, but nothing works.

6 hours ago, ikarn15 said:

I have MNC and Creature Framework installed, so far every creature I've seen has no issues with meshes, but the troll does. He has a flaccid penis but won't have an erect one no matter what I do. I've tried with Defeat (obviously), tried the Sexlab debug spell, tried the Creature Framework puppet section, but nothing works.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/
also make sure it's loading before Creature Framework in the load order.

the MCM for Creature Framework is empty:
just clicking around randomly like an idiot on the screen seems to fix that, but if that fails try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495
Warning: some people have reported problems with the newest version of JContainers not loading anything into the MCM, try using a older copy of JContainers (and maybe SKSE) if you encounter this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file, then uninstall CF and install the older version (1.0.1).

also adding this to the Skyrim.ini (My Documents\My Games\Skyrim) may help CF work a bit better:
[General]
bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them (or any other esl based mods) before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.
(i'm just keeping this message here in case the problem comes back)

5 hours ago, 347KAYOT said:

Enderal SE just crash in menu when MNC on
have some fix ?

no, i don't work on steam exclusive mods, i don't want that shit fucking with my system.

7 hours ago, reaper2014 said:

So, I've installed MNC with JContainers and Creature Framework, but MNC doesn't appear in-game, and there's no functionality with any creatures.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

On 4/17/2021 at 10:52 AM, gooser said:

Has anyone gotten Chaurus scaling to work? Currently, Reapers are sized correctly so everything lines up. Regular Chaurus on the other hand is really unworkable....

Thanks

i'll assume that something is messing with the skeleton or it's race esp entry....that or your looking at a copied race added by another mod.

3 hours ago, gooser said:

Hi Mad.

Looks like ABC is overwriting the skeleton. But according to Baka's page nothing is supposed to overwrite his mod?
image.png

I may have found my problem. I'm not sure.  I had "Disable Scaling / CTD Fix" disabled in SL MCM. When I check that, now Chaurus scaling works normally. Thanks

Hey everyone, just updating on an issue I had back on page 81 and 82, about certain animations not functioning properly, even in the same set. Turns out the problem was file paths that were too long. Billyy animations are nested pretty far down and have very long file names so a few of them, such as

"C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimSpecialEdition\ModOrganizer2\mods\SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.3SE\meshes\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\animations\Billyy_CreatureConstructs\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureConstructs_dwarvenspherecenturion_List.txt" went over the directory path character limit. 

If anyone has this problem in the future, I hope they can see this and shorten their paths.

1 hour ago, link0808 said:

Hey everyone, just updating on an issue I had back on page 81 and 82, about certain animations not functioning properly, even in the same set. Turns out the problem was file paths that were too long. Billyy animations are nested pretty far down and have very long file names so a few of them, such as

"C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimSpecialEdition\ModOrganizer2\mods\SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.3SE\meshes\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\animations\Billyy_CreatureConstructs\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureConstructs_dwarvenspherecenturion_List.txt" went over the directory path character limit. 

If anyone has this problem in the future, I hope they can see this and shorten their paths.

On Windows 10 you can tweak the registry to remove that limitation: Maximum Path Length Limitation - Win32 apps | Microsoft Docs, might work with SSE.

Sorry if i am asking in the wrong location not sure where to ask. Is there a mod or an option somewhere where i can change the tag of creature animations. What i would like to do is add anal to all the vagina tagged creature animations. I tried using slate but it didnt have an option for creatures. thanks in advance for any help.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

mod conflict.

Any ideas how to fix it?
Here is my stuff. Playing with this like couple months already >_> so i would be really glad if you could be help i any way with this issue.
I'm trying to use AnimalSoS but for some reason horses textures getting rekt, same as physics.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+ABC
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
               separator
+SL Defeat SSE
+SL Kidnapped Redux
+Animal SOS SE
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+HentaiCreatures_MNCv
+MoreNastyCritters_v
+HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V
+SexLab Tools v
+MassMatchMakerSE_SE_
+SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v
+SexLab More Creatures SE v
+SLAL_SE
               separator
+FlowerGirls SE and VR Main File
+OSex
+OSA
+SexMods_separator
+CBBE 3BBB Vagina Textures Set
+CBBE 3BBB
+CBBE SMP (3BBB)
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio -
                 separator
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+FNIS PCEA2 7.2
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+Sovngarde - Mist's Font Replacer Bold
+Minimalistic HUD 1.4.2
+RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES
+UIExtensions
+Fuz Ro D'oh
+PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions
+JContainers SE
+Engine Fixes
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins
+SkyUI_5_2_SE
+RaceMenu Special Edition
+Creature Framework
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch PL
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
*DLC: HearthFires
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: Dawnguard

3 hours ago, Gorillaaaa said:

Any ideas how to fix it?
Here is my stuff. Playing with this like couple months already >_> so i would be really glad if you could be help i any way with this issue.
I'm trying to use AnimalSoS but for some reason horses textures getting rekt, same as physics.

asos is a bit out of date, so it's most likely the problem.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

asos is a bit out of date, so it's most likely the problem.

I turnoff asos, but the textures are still broken. The weird thing is, the broken textures has only Horses, and only these from MNC, because other animals are fine also horses that are from basic game. Just from the mod are broken.

7 hours ago, Gorillaaaa said:

I turnoff asos, but the textures are still broken. The weird thing is, the broken textures has only Horses, and only these from MNC, because other animals are fine also horses that are from basic game. Just from the mod are broken.

abc is also a possible cause.

59 minutes ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

sorry guys i ask here because when i search hentai creature it send me here. Where do i get the books to summon the hentai creatures?

you can use the mcm to get all spells, or you can buy them from riverwood trader.

1 hour ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

mmmm i dont know why but the riverwood trader dont sell the magic books

it takes a few days for the inventory to refresh.....or you could try the old "save, hit them & reload" trick.

but also you could have other mods editing his inventory as well.