More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

wrong matchmaker.

Okay, I went and installed the recommended match maker and I'm getting the following error in the console:

NOTICE: ValidateActor (Spriggan) == FALSE -- They are valid creature type, but have no valid animations currently enabled or installed.

Which is weird because this spell does work on the spriggans found in the vanilla game and animations do trigger for them

ScreenShot96.png

12 minutes ago, AceofWind said:

no valid animations currently enabled or installed

try turning off "match creature gender", if that fails then i guess you somehow don't have any animations installed for them.

13 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

try turning off "match creature gender", if that fails then i guess you somehow don't have any animations installed for them.

That worked, thanks! I guess these spriggans are considered male by default and have to have their genders changed either with console commands or with xedit

Male is the default setting, unless there is also a specifically female variant existing in the game (or added by a mod).

In the vanilla game female variants exist only for Draugr, Deer and Aela as a female werewolf. All other creatures are technically considered male (even if they look female).

MCN will set the female flag on the following: Hagraven, Cow, Flame Atronach, Spriggan, Wispmother, Falmer Shamans, Chicken - and remove the female flag from Deer. Also it will add Dragon Priestess and Giantesses.

Personally, I have added "SexLab More Creatures SE v1.02 - Non-Essential Respawning" as well as "SnoipehMoreCreatures" to my game and edited both so that about half of the creatures they add are their female versions (as both mods normally only add male versions). This is more fun now that with the OsmelMC Tweaks Aroused Creatures will also be trigger creature-on-creature animations.

58 minutes ago, rb888 said:

@Pfiffy Why the esp said 2000 on them?

Inked2021-03-30 17_31_21-Window_LI.jpg

actually not an issue caused by pfiffy. i use the LE mod self converted so I can stay up to date, and it's got that same date on it.

I'm guessing a windows date/time issue when the mod was created or updated at some point, and the esp hasn't needed updated since. It works fine, just ignore the date.

22 hours ago, zarantha said:

actually not an issue caused by pfiffy. i use the LE mod self converted so I can stay up to date, and it's got that same date on it.

I'm guessing a windows date/time issue when the mod was created or updated at some point, and the esp hasn't needed updated since. It works fine, just ignore the date.

Ok so its safe to used then?

1 hour ago, Kira shadowstep said:

I think that Diverse Werewolves Collection and MNC don't work well together. Probably because DWC creates custom werewolf races. Does anyone know of a compatibility patch?

I made one for myself, but haven't played enough to really test it. I've been too busy messing around with the DD conversion. I think I just popped a few werewolves into a cell and checked that they had balls, maybe one or two scenes. It's been a while. I definitely have not gotten around to checking the companions yet. I don't think anyone else has uploaded one.

If you want to try it, I'll take feedback.

SexLab Diverse Werewolves MNC Patch.7z

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I made one for myself, but haven't played enough to really test it. I've been too busy messing around with the DD conversion. I think I just popped a few werewolves into a cell and checked that they had balls, maybe one or two scenes. It's been a while. I definitely have not gotten around to checking the companions yet. I don't think anyone else has uploaded one.

If you want to try it, I'll take feedback.

SexLab Diverse Werewolves MNC Patch.7z 663.8 kB · 0 downloads

Oh thank you very much! I'll try it out.

howdy folks :)

I'm having some problems getting the animations for Dogs/Wolves/Death Hounds to work. they will play fine for my player character but the wolves or Death Hounds just stand there and... basically there is no animation with them at all, its like they are T-posing

I dunno if i forgot to turn on something in the MCM menu or if forgot to install a required mod or something so any help would be greatly appreciated ❤️

15 minutes ago, Sek-Raktaa said:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Missing penis question #425699322

Spending half day trying to fix missing penis (testicle still appear but no penis shaft) with very inconsistant result.

Here is what I have try so far (copy from MNC mod page):

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)

I've also tried some method suggested by googling, i.e change Load Order, moving texture folder, disable ABC, set arousal in CF to 0, ... but to no avail.

After some diagnosis, it seems the schlong still spawn but as soon as it enter a SL animation, the schlong disappears.

I'm not sure if CF or MNC or ABC is responsible for spawning creature penis so I just gonna ask here. How do I fix this?

Edit: Turns out non of the above is the problem. It's just arousal system is stupid as fuck. Now I have to find a way to make arouse level update reliably.

Edit 2: Now It seems the creature have problem switching to aroused mesh even when arouse requirement is met.

On 4/10/2021 at 2:16 AM, MadMansGun said:

I got it working and oh lol, I was so fucking stupid XD

Turned out: I had forgotten to download the FNIS creature pack XD

Thanks a lot for the help man, don't think i would have been quite able to figure it out otherwise lol XD

Hey guys. I am in the process of finding out which creatures from MNC is causing the crashes. I have disabled all the meshes from MNC in creature framework and enabling each one, one by one, and seeing which one causes crashes. I have made a list already with the ones so far and will post it soon.