More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

15 minutes ago, Just Passerby said:

But how about my dogs? If I will decide to publish a mod, I must provide the especially edited MNC's "MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex" file that overwrite MNC installation? Strange...

I didnt edited your entries like 'canines' etc. Fix is about the standard SexLab's races.

the real question is what have you done to the dog that would justify a new race?

i have seen far too many "new races" that should of just been a worn armor edit on a npc.

28 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the real question is what have you done to the dog that would justify a new race?

For myself i ported to SE vpoteryaev's mods except the 'futa' (it works, but for the SMP have to be redone too much).

But I'm talking about the "Animals and Followers" mod. It uses 'reanimated' animals with own abilities etc. As I understood, without creating a new race it could be impossible.

Again, sorry for my English

Hey so I have a small problem with horse cocks. So at first I didnt have any problems with them, but today I installed some more animation packs and also the mods More Creatures SE and Aroused Creatures.

For whatever reason the part right behind the tip of the cock seems to be fixed in position where the cock first was and when an animation is playing it doesnt move with the rest of the cock.  I ran FNIS after everything was installed so the new animations are also loading properly and everything else works too, so I am not sure what could've suddenly caused this.

Attached I have screenshots showing what it looks like. Any help would be appreciated!

ScreenShot11.png

ScreenShot10.png

On 3/6/2021 at 4:20 AM, Husky1o1 said:

CF was removed in 12.5, yes.

So is there a 'best alternative'? I downloaded and installed the standalone CF I found, 1.1.0 Pre2A - SE, but on entering game it says it is being downgraded to 1.1.0 and things will be broken. Short test, it appears to work, but that isn't an indicator for running a complete game.

On 3/7/2021 at 3:19 AM, Husky1o1 said:

Hundreds of reasons why this may happen, here are a few:

• No animations for this creature installed
  • No animations for this creature registered with SexLab
  • Creature not allowed in Aroused Creatures
  • Invite arousal threshold in Aroused Creatures higher than creature's arousal
  • Creature animations not allowed in SexLab
  • Creature is female but only male animations exist
  • Creature is no vanilla creature but a custom race

Can you advise me any good animations mod? I got only zaz and more nasty critters

Hello gang, trying to figure something out, hopefully yall can help. First, I was looking for Mad's site which is listed in the initial post. I found his furaffinity page, his patreon...nothing seems to have more info on this mod. A pointer would be great!

Also, big question on how to know whether I can get any mod which changes/and or adds creatures, and whether I'll get that go work with all the general creature stuff like CF and MNC.

I'm versed enough to look for incompatibilities in Xedit, but what happens if I get a mod that adds creatures/variants, would I be able to see any conflicts? I figure not. But would any of these mods work together naturally? I saw there's an Immersive Creatures patch by MadDog I think, but what if I got a mod that added say new Draugr or new bears or something. Iterations on the same old beasties, just maybe some color changes or a couple changes to their clothes. Can I expect these things to work as is or maybe put some SL flags on them to have the bear variants qualify for the same peens and anims as the vanilla bears?

I do understand this will vary depending on the mod, just asking if there are some general things to expect and simple tweaks to look for to try and not get a skyrim where 50% of creatures work with SL and 50% don't.

1 hour ago, Torcha09 said:

I do understand this will vary depending on the mod, just asking if there are some general things to expect and simple tweaks to look for to try and not get a skyrim where 50% of creatures work with SL and 50% don't.

It's quite easy:

Any mod which adds vanilla creatures or only replaces textures will work.

Any mod which changes the meshes on vanilla creatures will 99% not work.

Any mod which ads their own creatures will 100% not work (except if they have been explicitly built to work with MNC - in this case, the mod will say so).

6 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

Any mod which changes the meshes on vanilla creatures will 99% not work.

Any mod which ads their own creatures will 100% not work (except if they have been explicitly built to work with MNC - in this case, the mod will say so).

Thanks mate. I was considering this more or less the likely answer but hoping that maybe some mesh edits wouldn't matter as long as the same skeleton/race was used. Like the sort of thing I'd assume happens in a mod like 'Draugr Upgrades and Improvements'.

Absolutely. You can check that if you look into the file structure of the mod, you will see that it's adding lots of new creatures - they would all need each an erect version. Also they have their own file structure, so even if these could in theory be compatible, and you would build 20 or so erect versions, Creature Framework would not find them there.

I'm going to copy paste a post I've previously made elsewhere, slightly edited for (a bit of) brevity: 

I'm tired and need help. I have been working on this problem for weeks and cannot figure it out. I have tried most of the supposed solutions people have given but nothing has worked so far. For some reason, FNIS doesn't seem to be writing Billyy animations to the HKX behavior files. I have no idea why and it gets weirder of course because it is only SOME of the animations that refuse to work. 80% of the animations work fine as they are supposed to but the remainder, mostly constructs such as dwarven spheres and frost atronachs, will idle while the character plays their animation as normal. I have rerun FNIS, reinstalled animation packs, reset animation registries, the whole nine yards multiple times and in different ways but cannot get these creatures to function properly. I have other animation packs running and they're all working fine, I can select the animations in SLAL and they're registered in sexlab but the creature just refuses to play.

I've reloaded json data but it didn't help. Its just so irritating when you have to ignore certain enemies because you know they're broken and then all of a sudden you run across a new one. Just found out that the Gargoyle FFC animation has the gargoyle idling too.

Here are some example behavior files FNIS generated. After messing around with all of this for so long I noticed that some things were different on the broken creatures' behavior files. You can see in the one I'm currently focused on (Dwarven Constructs), the dwarvenspider.hkx and dwarvensteam.hkx has MNC animations that are being referenced. All of the broken Billyy creature animations are not being referenced in the behavior file. Since there are no animations outside of Billyy's for the Dwarven sphere, FNIS doesn't even generate a folder for it. It's not that FNIS is ignoring Billyy's pack though as far as I can tell because in the dog.hkx you can see that all the animations I have, from Leito to Billyy, are being referenced. When FNIS says "Generating Behavior Files" I can see it says "Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs" too so idk what's wrong. By the way, its isn't all constructs either. Spriggans are in his construct pack and work fine, but the others are broken.

This is about as much as I've figured out on my own, so if there are any more wonderful people that want to help a fellow degenerate get some virtual action, I'd be very grateful.

dwarvensteam.hkx dwarvenspidercenturion.hkx dog.hkx

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

maybe your mod manager is hiding files from FNIS?

I'm not sure, and I wouldn't know how to check that. I've even run everything as admin just to be safe too. It's just weird that FNIS recognizes the animation pack but doesn't generate behaviors for parts of it. 

27 minutes ago, link0808 said:

I'm not sure, and I wouldn't know how to check that. I've even run everything as admin just to be safe too. It's just weird that FNIS recognizes the animation pack but doesn't generate behaviors for parts of it. 

have you tried reinstalling the FNIS creature pack?

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

have you tried reinstalling the FNIS creature pack?

Yep, full uninstall, clean save, reinstall, rerun, reset animation library, reload json, the works. I'm having a hard time at this point finding something I HAVEN'T tried yet lol. Obviously it's something I'm missing or this would be working right.