More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

On 6/27/2018 at 7:50 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Downloaded, just in case I ever learn how to export skinned meshes from Blender.

this is as far as i got before i could not stand looking at it anymore:

New Folder (7).7z

the tail needs to go up, the head needs to come down, the tongue needs to be smaller/retracted, i don't know what the textures need, and nothing has been weight painted.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

this is as far as i got before i could not stand looking at it anymore:

New Folder (7).7z

the tail needs to go up, the head needs to come down, the tongue needs to be smaller/retracted, i don't know what the textures need, and nothing has been weight painted.

Man, it looks so promising.

Dropped it in next to a rigged vanilla dog in blender and there is clearly a lot of work there to line everything up. As you said, the head would need to be lowered but also scaled vertically to match the jaw, mouth and eye nodes. That's a big job since it's the critical part of the mesh and needs some very careful editing all the way back into the body to make it happen. The forelegs/shoulders might also need some adjustment to centre the bones so minor rotation doesn't distort them to much.

I hardly knew much about editing meshes even when I wasn't so rusty in Blender, but I wonder if partially weighting the head and neck as-is to a temporary skeleton and moving it to the right position, then baking the result into a new mesh would make the job a little simpler.

1 hour ago, Grungebob01 said:

dragons don't hav dicks. help? I fount the pics in the folders but they just don't.

And also, animals dicks rnt erect.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the script files from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstall JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug "should be fixed" in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.

Several people in this thread said they could use this mod in VR, but it seams i can't get the FNIS creature pack to work poperly.

All animals are stuck in T pose. In pancake Skyrim everything works just as it is supposed to be and i can't find the difference.

Can someone help me to resolve this?

P.S:

Also i get the same jcontainers error as Grungebob01, but i have the newest version from github

Hello there. i was curious, since this is basically a port from the original MNC from oldrim to SSE, and should have majority of all the animations from MNC, i was wondering if you would be able to help me figure as to why, Foxes in my game do not have any animations associated with the player character, from my experience on the oldrim version, foxes essentially used all the same animations as the Wolf / dog when interacting with the player character, but using things like Sexlab defeat, matchmaker, aroused creatures ect, nothing triggers the foxes to have any animations with the player character, i have looked into the files and the mesh's and .nif for the fox is there, but for whatever reason in game, its acting as if theres no directory to apply the animations for the Fox - player character when you try to trigger said animations.

i don't know if theres any SLAL packs out there that include foxes ( as far as i have seen there arent any) if you could maybe look into this, would be cool if you did, but if not eh well guess we'll just have to wait for someone else too, because i have the nude mesh and schlong mesh's for foxes, but no animations associated with it.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:27 AM, Nizagam said:

Several people in this thread saied they could use this mod in VR, but it seams i can't get the FNIS creature pack to work poperly.

All animals are stuck in T pose. In pancake Skyrim everything works just as it is supposed to be and i can't find the difference.

Can someone help me to resolve this?

P.S:

Also i get the same jcontainers error as Grungebob01, but i have the newest version from github

The version I have is from nexus mods.

2 hours ago, Dovahking said:

Hello there. i was curious, since this is basically a port from the original MNC from oldrim to SSE, and should have majority of all the animations from MNC, i was wondering if you would be able to help me figure as to why, Foxes in my game do not have any animations associated with the player character, from my experience on the oldrim version, foxes essentially used all the same animations as the Wolf / dog when interacting with the player character, but using things like Sexlab defeat, matchmaker, aroused creatures ect, nothing triggers the foxes to have any animations with the player character, i have looked into the files and the mesh's and .nif for the fox is there, but for whatever reason in game, its acting as if theres no directory to apply the animations for the Fox - player character when you try to trigger said animations.

i don't know if theres any SLAL packs out there that include foxes ( as far as i have seen there arent any) if you could maybe look into this, would be cool if you did, but if not eh well guess we'll just have to wait for someone else too, because i have the nude mesh and schlong mesh's for foxes, but no animations associated with it.

Thats actually interesting as up to now i hadnt really paid much attention to this but now i think on it, the foxes in my game seem to not get all frisky too. To be honest personally i am kind of glad as in Oldrim i did get a little irritated when every single damn fox went sexually balistic around me and it got a little over the top!. BUT the fact is that they are not reacting at all and i have every other animal apart from cows and chickens interacting and reacting. 

I need to check my MNC MCM to see if i even have foxes in there. But well raised point. 

2 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Thats actually interesting as up to now i hadnt really paid much attention to this but now i think on it, the foxes in my game seem to not get all frisky too. To be honest personally i am kind of glad as in Oldrim i did get a little irritated when every single damn fox went sexually balistic around me and it got a little over the top!. BUT the fact is that they are not reacting at all and i have every other animal apart from cows and chickens interacting and reacting. 

I need to check my MNC MCM to see if i even have foxes in there. But well raised point. 

Yeah i just figured it be worth mentioning, cause i have cows rabbits ect, all able to engage in animations Via Hentai creatures Training, Matchmaker, ( not saying rabbits are part of hentai creatures because as far as i know they arent i could be wrong) but as in general i literally have all animals being intractable except for foxes, the meshes and their genitals work fine, when aroused creatures is on ect, but like for example, when the PC and creature arousal level were at the point where the animations engage, since i also have the pursuit setting enabled the fox will run to me and do the pounce animation as if getting ready to select an animation but it just sits there doing nothing, continuing to follow me, as for wild foxes they are not effected by sexlab aroused since the game technically classifies them as hostile or an enemy rather than a follower, so to trigger the wild foxes you would need to have sexlab defeat, run right up to a wild fox and just tap them with a lvl 1 unrelenting force and then spam the surrender button, which then the fox acts like its going to select an animation but then just runs off without doing anything.

ive checked my MNC menu and all the toggle animations in sexlab settings under toggle creatures, no where in there does it label foxes.

Hopefully someone can figure it out cause as far as i know im using all the same stuff i used on oldrim and im using the SSE equivalents. 

like if i could show a video clip of trying to get them to do anything, i would.

4 hours ago, Dovahking said:

Dogs, Wolfs and Foxes share the same skeleton, but as the foxes are much smaller, they can't really share the same anims. That is why the Foxes have been excluded by now. (As far as I know...) I think to remember, that Billy was working on something for them, but I don't know the state of things. 

42 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Dogs, Wolfs and Foxes share the same skeleton, but as the foxes are much smaller, they can't really share the same anims. That is why the Foxes have been excluded by now. (As far as I know...) I think to remember, that Billy was working on something for them, but I don't know the state of things. 

Ah okay, well i guess we'll just have to wait and see what they release then, cause from what i can recall on Oldrim, foxes just ended up scaling in size during the animations.

Their size difference would make sense though.

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

not excluded, given there own animation pool.....that no one has really made anything for yet.

at this time the only actual fox animations i know of are in my SLAL Pack ("Fox on Fox", and "Fox on Chicken"), but they are not the animations people are looking for here.

2 hours ago, Dovahking said:

Ah okay, well i guess we'll just have to wait and see what they release then, cause from what i can recall on Oldrim, foxes just ended up scaling in size during the animations.

i "disabled" the scaling on creatures, sadly the foxes ability to line up with wolf animations suffered from the change....and in some cases even the wolf suffered.

the trade off is that dog's and wolves can be registered to use the same animations now, saving SexLab registration slots and some FNIS slots as well, that and bug races are the right scale for there animations now.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

not excluded, given there own animation pool.....that no one has really made anything for yet.

at this time the only actual fox animations i know of are in my SLAL Pack ("Fox on Fox", and "Fox on Chicken"), but they are not the animations people are looking for here.

i "disabled" the scaling on creatures, sadly the foxes ability to line up with wolf animations suffered from the change....and in some cases even the wolf suffered.

the trade off is that dog's and wolves can be registered to use the same animations now, saving SexLab registration slots and some FNIS slots as well, that and bug races are the right scale for there animations now.

Actually, ive tried using fox on fox through SLAL and nothing happens, only with Fox / dog / wolf does anything happen, if i try to use match maker on two foxes they just stand there doing nothing and eventually just run off, and i have everything in SLAL enabled and loaded.

3 hours ago, Dovahking said:

if i try to use match maker on two foxes they just stand there doing nothing and eventually just run off, and i have everything in SLAL enabled and loaded.

that's odd, they should be working.

does the animal on animal require any special mods? i didnt even know animals on animals was even a thing in Skyrim. I havent ever seen them interact that way. Does that ever happen randomly or only via forced such as matchmaker? and i dont think i even saw those animations.  is it a specific SLAL pack?

Would be really cool to sometimes come across beast of the wild mating. As long as it wasnt all the time and a easy mod that isnt too taxing on the scripts or game. Kind of like Random sex but instead of creature on NPC or player its creature on creature, but also an option that they only mate with their own species or chosen ones. an Elk humping a chicken would be just too weird. lmao

1 hour ago, sophiextime said:

does the animal on animal require any special mods? i didnt even know animals on animals was even a thing in Skyrim. I havent ever seen them interact that way. Does that ever happen randomly or only via forced such as matchmaker? and i dont think i even saw those animations.  is it a specific SLAL pack?

my SLAL Pack:

32Bit SLE https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/
64Bit SSE https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5465-horny-creatures-of-skyrim-special-edition/

and mostly with MatchMaker + SexLab Tools.

1 hour ago, sophiextime said:

an Elk humping a chicken would be just too weird. lmao

well.....not that one exactly.......................maybe later.

57 minutes ago, Mazhen said:

Wrye bash complains about old esp with this mod..

Pfiffy's note:

Note: I have not touched the ESP's to keep this an 'inofficial' version. If you want the correct header, don't complain, do it yourself.