More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

So I think ive gotten all the prerequisites for the mod downloaded, then i got the hentai creatures and the MCN downloaded along with the creatures framework, and the sexlab aroused redux se, deployed the mods on vortex, dealt with the conflicts, deployed them again and updated FNIS while making sure i had FNISH creatures, then booted up the game to see if i did it right. Unfortunately none of the models for the creatures has changed for me oddly enough, and thought maybe they werent aroused so i changed the threshold to 0 after waiting for the mcm menu to load to see if anything would change but nothing. I also checked the creatures framework to see if the animations have loaded in, and it has since all the creatures has the #more nasty creatures animation pack selected. To be honest im not also sure how to engage with the creatures animations. I tried selecting a horse as an actor and it said that the Zaz animation pack was loaded for it.

Could I get some tips on what i may be doing wrong? And how to check if the MCN mod is loading properly? Im also assuming that i may need to download another mod to actually try the animations

1 hour ago, Anonymous999992 said:

Could I get some tips on what i may be doing wrong?

.....many things

deployed the mods on vortex

vortex sucks, use MO2

dealt with the conflicts

don't use loot on sexlab mods, it never gets the order right

I also checked the creatures framework to see if the animations have loaded in

....umm what? creatures framework has nothing to do with loading animations.

and it has since all the creatures has the #more nasty creatures animation pack selected

no, stop, just stop. that's what meshes are being used, not animations.

To be honest im not also sure how to engage with the creatures animations

well maybe if you'd stopped to read the guide first you would know how to do that.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I tried selecting a horse as an actor and it said that the Zaz animation pack was loaded for it.

i don't even know what your looking at, zaz is not my department.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

.....many things

vortex sucks, use MO2

don't use loot on sexlab mods, it never gets the order right

....umm what? creatures framework has nothing to do with loading animations.

no, stop, just stop. that's what meshes are being used, not animations.

well maybe if you'd stopped to read the guide first you would know how to do that.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

i don't even know what your looking at, zaz is not my department.

Sorry im still new at this, but yea now i understand better. So the MCN is the mesh that is an addon for the creatures, and the creature framework simply adds on to them. The only problem im having is that the creature models dont have the schlongs even if it said on the creature framework that MCN was registered for that creature.

I should have probably phrased it better

3 hours ago, Anonymous999992 said:

Sorry im still new at this, but yea now i understand better. So the MCN is the mesh that is an addon for the creatures, and the creature framework simply adds on to them. The only problem im having is that the creature models dont have the schlongs even if it said on the creature framework that MCN was registered for that creature.

I should have probably phrased it better

if they don't even have balls then something is overriding MNC....or it's not a stock skyrim creature your looking at.

if they have balls but not getting erect then something is probably wrong with SKSE or JContainers or CF.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/
also make sure it's loading before Creature Framework in the load order.

the MCM for Creature Framework is empty:
just clicking around randomly like an idiot on the screen seems to fix that, but if that fails try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495
Warning: some people have reported problems with the newest version of JContainers not loading anything into the MCM, try using a older copy of JContainers (and maybe SKSE) if you encounter this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file, then uninstall CF and install the older version (1.0.1).

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them (or any other esl based mods) before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.
(i'm just keeping this message here in case the problem comes back)

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if they don't even have balls then something is overriding MNC....or it's not a stock skyrim creature your looking at.

if they have balls but not getting erect then something is probably wrong with SKSE or JContainers or CF.

tinkered with it for couple more hours, weirdly enough i got it to work. I added more creatures se, reinstalled the creatures framework and the hentai creatures pack and all of a sudden everything is working.

dont tell me i somehow missed that more creatures was actually needed for more nasty critters.....

alls well that ends well for me, thanks for the help. 

edit: I may have spoken too soon and am still having problems, I want to try to edit the savefile by removing the Creature framework scripts and forms before downloading the older version of CF but Im not really sure what im looking for exactly

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/718

Hey! Thanks for this mod works great, no issues. However i seem to be missing a penis texture on the canines added by the mod above. All other canines are fine and have textures. The patrol ones seem to be normal vanilla hounds but they are wearing armor(dunno if that would make a difference) Penis mesh shows both in erect and non erect state but its just purple, Do i need to register the mod or anything or add a texture dds file from mnc to this mods textures folder any help would be greatly appreciated! i do also have BDIC so it might be a penis mesh from his too, but it looks identical to normal vanilla mesh wolves and dogs have. thanks in advance!

On 1/8/2021 at 3:20 PM, MadMansGun said:

yes....assuming it works in your game, if not use the v1.0.1 that Pfiffy uploaded.

(make sure you don't have a jcontaner problem first, there have been problems reported with the newer versions)

Any way to get it working?  I'm stuck with MNC 12_3 and CF 1.1.0Pre2A as the only setup that consistently works.  As soon as I  try and upgrade anything, no consistent cock applied

On 1/17/2021 at 1:36 PM, MadMansGun said:

a patch is on his support thread on page 20...at least i think it was 20.

it is on page 20, that patch got added to the bdic mod it's self. i have the mesh and it works fine, im just missing the texture for the patrol dog idk if a missing texture can be caused by maybe a load order issue or something or a overwrite. i am using MNC SLAL 12_3 for SE do you think 12_5 would help thanks for the reply btw :)❤️ 

Edit, Looked into SIC again, i didn't even know it added patrols of it's own, that explains a conflict it had with immersive patrols both trying to spawn a patrol lol, i could've sworn i read the patch was included must've been sleepy daydreaming, i tried patch no more purple mesh seems normal however the patrol dog dog doesnt seem to ever get aroused even when arousal is set to 0 in CF and the dog itself is at 100 with sexlab aroused. All other animals do respond normally hmm any thoughts? i guess i could try a new game but this save is literally only like 6hrs old the patch does say for meshes on mnc 11.4 tho, would that make a difference or does patch work for all versions? 

43 minutes ago, xKnightus said:

But in the world all animals and creatures have penises

That's because there are only some very few female horses and female dogs in the game. And cows are female and some deer.

All other creatures are male, there are not even female versions of them.

9 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

That's because there are only some very few female horses and female dogs in the game. And cows are female and some deer.

All other creatures are male, there are not even female versions of them.

Yeah I know there's not a lot of female creatures and I'm fine with that. Just wanted to remove penises from the creatures that don't have female variants. I found out that I just need to replace the MNC nifs with defaults ones in the Skyrim SE bsa files. Since MNC redirects where to look for them if I just delete the MNC nif they'll be invisible. 

I'm getting a strange error seemingly from SKSE about a script extender plugin for MNC failing to load. The MCM menu wasn't appearing, so I closed my game and received a little popup -"SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll" (MoreNastyCritters_v11_4CSE.7z): not a valid dll (code 193)

This seems to be telling me that MNC isn't compatible with the latest version of SKSE. Any help or clarification would be appreciated.

Edit: my dumbass didn't read the file description, i'll just remove the plugin and it should be fine

On 1/22/2021 at 11:44 AM, xKnightus said:

Hello I play a male PC and I'm using MNC for female creatures only. But in the world all animals and creatures have penises. Is there a way to remove them?

open console

target animal

type "sexchange" into console

I have no idea how tp change for all though

Creatures like dogs and deer are, for some reason, getting untextured genitals when erect. They've got a purple sheen over them, and while I don't mind it too terribly, I would like to know if I could fix that, or what's going on really.

Also, horses never get erect, even when aroused. Bug testing these things is hard...

7 hours ago, Koji222 said:

hello i have a problem with the last update, i installed it and it says i'm missing creatureframework.ems, i installed it just like the old version so i dunno what i'm doing wrong.

Creature Framework
(2.0.2) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/
or
(1.0.1) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/

36 minutes ago, rainydaize said:

Cleaning creatures framework and reinstalling MNC didnt help. 

well of course not, your resetting the wrong bloody things:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

well of course not, your resetting the wrong bloody things:

I've actually stopped using fnis and moved to nemesis. Should I still run fnis? All my configurations are as you said till step 7. I'm also using fnis xxl pack. You might be right about the 750 animations limit, because I recalled having 928 animations registered in SLAL. 

Update: Well, I've done everything as you said from step 8. Still the same problem. damn

ok. ill give fnis a go

7 minutes ago, Mur3k said:

Hey man, I don't know why, but HC crashes my game when I'm in one cell with a chaurus, can anyone help? 

i will assume it's a abc or asos problem, that hdt crap has a nasty habit of making things crash.