More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

30 minutes ago, sfdrake said:

that is just it. no sex scene. Combat, I win no defeat. spawned creature gets attacked.  In fact it just says frost atronach and not name's atronach.

this mod doesn't touch combat. it's for providing aroused meshes and sex animations only. it doesn't randomly spawn creatures. for the hentai creatures addon to spawn something, you have to learn and cast the spell yourself.

2 hours ago, Illana said:

are we supposed to be using the 2.02 version of CF from the LE page?

yes....assuming it works in your game, if not use the v1.0.1 that Pfiffy uploaded.

(make sure you don't have a jcontaner problem first, there have been problems reported with the newer versions)

26 minutes ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

How should we handle needed patches for the SE versions of mods (like on the MNC LE download page there are lots of "ModCompatibilityKits" patches for LE versions of various mods)?

Install the patches you need and run them through CAO if there are meshes.

27 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Install the patches you need and run them through CAO if there are meshes.

OK, convert them ourselves.  Thanks for the confirmation.  I ran the esps and the CreatureFramework.esm through CK already to fix the form 43 vs. 44 item, just wasn't sure we should be using the LE patches.

Also, is this were we could request a patch for a new MOD?

Light Horses of Skyrim (Realistic body and fur)

Makes the horses look quite nice, but without proper "equipment" they loose most of their interest in my game.

On 1/8/2021 at 6:34 PM, MadMansGun said:

that mod must be doing something wacky then.

Nothing wacky really, just new nifs.  I unpacked the Light Horses of Skyrim BSA to have a look at the nifs, which I figured would be unique since the legs are thinner than the regular horses, and those nifs are different and have unique names which would need to have dicks and collisions attached by MNC and ABC to work appropriately (which is what I meant by needing a "patch" for it).  If I go into the esp and change the names to reference the normal horse nifs, we would loose the thinner legs (which is really what makes those horses look nice).

The new nifs names are:
meshes\actors\horse\frostlb.nifs
meshes\actors\horse\horselb.nifs
meshes\actors\horse\shadowmerelb.nifs

40 minutes ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

Nothing wacky really, just new nifs.  I unpacked the Light Horses of Skyrim BSA to have a look at the nifs, which I figured would be unique since the legs are thinner than the regular horses, and those nifs are different and have unique names which would need to have dicks and collisions attached by MNC and ABC to work appropriately (which is what I meant by needing a "patch" for it).  If I go into the esp and change the names to reference the normal horse nifs, we would loose the thinner legs (which is really what makes those horses look nice).

The new nifs names are:
meshes\actors\horse\frostlb.nifs
meshes\actors\horse\horselb.nifs
meshes\actors\horse\shadowmerelb.nifs

it's not (so much) the horse nifs that matter, it's the esp setup:

if it only edits the "armor addon" then MNC/CF should still be adding a dick.

but if it's adding new "armors" and editing the horse npcs to use them then that will prevent MNC/CF from doing anything with them due to the json not being setup for it.

For the people who keep getting Creature/NPC/PC T-pose bug. please keep the FNIS Creature Pack mod directory above all your animation mods. It has Behaviour files that overwrites the one used by creature sex mods that causes some creatures like Dragons, Dwemer Automatons, and wriaths specifically in my case to freeze.  This works for both Fnis only and Fnis+ Nemesis builds. Hope this helps! ?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

it's not (so much) the horse nifs that matter, it's the esp setup:

if it only edits the "armor addon" then MNC/CF should still be adding a dick.

but if it's adding new "armors" and editing the horse npcs to use them then that will prevent MNC/CF from doing anything with them due to the json not being setup for it.

well i looked at that mod.....and it's a fucking shit show: new armor entrys MIXED WITH edited npcs + new npcs AND edited alt texture sets + new alt texture sets.

it's everything you don't want found in one mod.

12 minutes ago, xKnightus said:

So I've been using MNC for a week or so now and I can't seem to figure out how to get females creature to take off clothes during animations. Any help would be appreciated. This is my first post.

make sure it's a stock female creature and not from something like immersive creatures.

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

make sure it's a stock female creature and not from something like immersive creatures.

They are stock I don't have immersive creatures installed. I do have female creatures reworked but they have all the meshes and textures from MNC within them. They just allow you to use bodyslide to change proportions But this is my mod order is:

Left to right is later loader to early

Fnis-output>fnis creatures>fnis>Bodyslide-output>Female creatures reworked>sexlab aroused>CreatureFramework>MNC>sexlab aroused creatues

Note: I saw your earlier post and I am using Creature frame work Se should I replace this with the Le verison? Everything works perfect beside that.

13 minutes ago, xKnightus said:

I do have female creatures reworked but they have all the meshes and textures from MNC within them. They just allow you to use bodyslide to change proportions But this is my mod order is:

that's probably the problem, it may be doing/editing something that it should not.

14 minutes ago, xKnightus said:

Note: I saw your earlier post and I am using Creature frame work Se should I replace this with the Le verison? Everything works perfect beside that.

if the males are working then stay with what you have.

Hello,

I installed everything. CE SE and MNC SE. I also have the menu entry for CE SE in my SkyUI andit shows that it registered all the creatures from MNC SE.

However, I am missing the hentai creatures in the Riverdale shop. Or aren't they in this pack? I thought MNC comes with HC now? 

How do I test this mod otherwise?

46 minutes ago, SweetyPalms said:

Hello,

I installed everything. CE SE and MNC SE. I also have the menu entry for CE SE in my SkyUI andit shows that it registered all the creatures from MNC SE.

However, I am missing the hentai creatures in the Riverdale shop. Or aren't they in this pack? I thought MNC comes with HC now? 

How do I test this mod otherwise?

In the downloads section of MNC is where hentai creatures are. It should be right above or below the main file

On 1/5/2021 at 10:27 PM, MadMansGun said:

uninstall HC (or just deactivate the esp), load the game and save&quit, then reinstall/activate the esp.

I just did that. Still not working. empty hentai creature menu? I end up use older version of HentaiCreatures (HentaiCreatures_MNCv12SE2) and it work but is there any bad consequence happen when use new MNC with old Hentai Creature. I also have problem with ABC collision not working although I'm not sure if it have something to do with this or its something else.

37 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

empty hentai creature menu

try saving quitting and reloading a few times.

37 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

is there any bad consequence happen when use new MNC with old Hentai Creature

no, any HCv12 should be fine....v11 may also work.

Anyone got a Patch for Convenient Horses? They work in Animations but outside of it, nothing shows. When I disable Convenient Horses, they show up.

€dit: Somehow it works now, I just reinstalled everything and started a new Game. I'll have to test it out more.