More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having some issues. MNC doesn't always change the mesh of draugrs (and maybe more, haven't checked others) for scenes. And I know it isn't a Baka's ABC thing because the same animation has both gotten the mesh to change and failed to get the mesh to change. Additionally, MNC doesn't realize I downloaded ABC, and doesn't show ABC options in Creature Framework. My MNC version is "12_02" according to the file. Did I install some mod they depend on wrong or something?

I’m having a strange issue where my character is in a T-pose after installing MNC. To back up a bit, I installed the Jcontainers, and the only version of feature framework I could find for SE. ran FNIS (1 warning), used only two check marks up top, maybe must 1, and started the game. Everything loaded, everything registered. I then installed MNC, didn’t run FNIS yet, everything worked. Exit, ran FNIS (2 warnings now), started Skyrim SE, loaded last save, T-pose. Order wise there is only one order that doesn’t complain about Jcontainer being missing. The order in Mod Organizer 2 from top to bottom is FNIS, MNC, Creature Framework, Jcontainers. By such, creature framework seems to be overwriting MNC, but the other way around I get Jcontainers error. Heck, -any- other way I get Jcontainers error, which registers just fine without MNC being installed. Any thoughts? I’m being driven insane by all this.

I'm having issues with CTD whenever starting a Chaurus/Chaurus reaper animation. I think it had something to do with MNC/the cock of the chaurus because whenever I disable MNC for chaurus and chaurus reaper in the Creature Framework MCM, the animation runs fine albeit with an invisible cock. I think my FNIS is fine because I only have around 2000 animations. My MO2 list is Sexlab, CreatureFramework, SOS, FNIS, BakafactoryABC, MNC+HentaiCreatures, and XPMSE. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

7 hours ago, Vallarie said:

I’m having a strange issue where my character is in a T-pose after installing MNC. To back up a bit, I installed the Jcontainers, and the only version of feature framework I could find for SE. ran FNIS (1 warning), used only two check marks up top, maybe must 1, and started the game. Everything loaded, everything registered. I then installed MNC, didn’t run FNIS yet, everything worked. Exit, ran FNIS (2 warnings now), started Skyrim SE, loaded last save, T-pose. Order wise there is only one order that doesn’t complain about Jcontainer being missing. The order in Mod Organizer 2 from top to bottom is FNIS, MNC, Creature Framework, Jcontainers. By such, creature framework seems to be overwriting MNC, but the other way around I get Jcontainers error. Heck, -any- other way I get Jcontainers error, which registers just fine without MNC being installed. Any thoughts? I’m being driven insane by all this.

you shouldn't have any warnings after running fnis. that's likely why you are t-posing.

reading the warnings should give you a clue.

if it's that the animations aren't SE compatible, make sure you grab the SE version of the mod, or run it through CAO.

6 hours ago, bloodyokojo said:

I'm having issues with CTD whenever starting a Chaurus/Chaurus reaper animation. I think it had something to do with MNC/the cock of the chaurus because whenever I disable MNC for chaurus and chaurus reaper in the Creature Framework MCM, the animation runs fine albeit with an invisible cock. I think my FNIS is fine because I only have around 2000 animations. My MO2 list is Sexlab, CreatureFramework, SOS, FNIS, BakafactoryABC, MNC+HentaiCreatures, and XPMSE. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

mnc and abc should overwrite xpmse - maybe check your load order.

load order is listed on the mnc le page - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

8 hours ago, bloodyokojo said:

I've been struggling with the same issue for the past two days, and I believe it has something to do with Bakafactory ABC. My load order is like the one listed on the original MNC LE page, and I had MNC and ABC overwriting XPMSE. I finally got the Chaurus animations to play and not CTD by disabling ABC. I'm still poking at things to see why ABC is not playing nicely with my modlist, but this might point you in the right direction.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

you shouldn't have any warnings after running fnis. that's likely why you are t-posing.

reading the warnings should give you a clue.

if it's that the animations aren't SE compatible, make sure you grab the SE version of the mod, or run it through CAO.

Two questions, where can I read the warnings? I didn’t see them on the FNIS readout. Does FNIS store them in a log file or something, and if so, where? Second, what’s CAO?  Thank you for the response by the way :)

I have problem with horse models, they have no penis. I have new installation of Skyrim (hard drive died), and I had to install everything agin. Everything work fine with MNC 12.1 before, but I can't find this version now. Tried to find some solution above, but I know nothing still. Anyone found a solution of this issue? Maybe some custom horse model will help? Could someone recommend any in that case?

15 hours ago, gaussian said:

I've been struggling with the same issue for the past two days, and I believe it has something to do with Bakafactory ABC. My load order is like the one listed on the original MNC LE page, and I had MNC and ABC overwriting XPMSE. I finally got the Chaurus animations to play and not CTD by disabling ABC. I'm still poking at things to see why ABC is not playing nicely with my modlist, but this might point you in the right direction.

I fixed the issue by reverting to 1.80v of ABC. The animations work without CTD. Thanks for the help!

Realized I asked this question on the wrong mod forum so lemme fix that. With the release of a Dummy Thick Flame Atronach mod over on the Nexus. Is it compatible with MNC or should I expect some issues besides the unhealthy amount of hot cake I will be drowning in with the aforementioned mod combo?

5 hours ago, DeltaZone said:

Realized I asked this question on the wrong mod forum so lemme fix that. With the release of a Dummy Thick Flame Atronach mod over on the Nexus. Is it compatible with MNC or should I expect some issues besides the unhealthy amount of hot cake I will be drowning in with the aforementioned mod combo?

i will assume possible animation alignment problems/clipping, but i don't foresee any other problems.

22 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

Via the search function on this website.

Did you read all post? :) If I could find it, I wouldn't ask. Version on CF SE download site is 1.1.0 , but I'm looking for 2.0.0 or newer, which was integrated with previous version of MNC. Nevermind... everything works fine with 1.1.0, (no werewolf crash, no missing penises), so I can live with this one. ?