More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Can someone tell me where I'm screwing up, please. Initially installed Wilding as a stand alone (it may still be). Creatures didn't attack and occasionally got the mating prompt with no animation. Installed Creature Framework V1.1.0 pre-2A/JContainer and MNC (More Nasty Critters V12.5 SE) figuring I needed framework and animation pack. Now I get animation for PC only. The creature just stands there. They're not frozen or T-pose, they just stand there. 

I DO NOT HAVE FNIS for Creatures (FNIS zoo) installed because Fores keeps saying there isn't one for SE yet. I'm thinking that might be my problem but I'm not sure. I have read other posts that say it works just fine with their set up. So, what else do I need to do?

38 minutes ago, Wicken said:

Can someone tell me where I'm screwing up, please. Initially installed Wilding as a stand alone (it may still be). Creatures didn't attack and occasionally got the mating prompt with no animation. Installed Creature Framework V1.1.0 pre-2A/JContainer and MNC (More Nasty Critters V12.5 SE) figuring I needed framework and animation pack. Now I get animation for PC only. The creature just stands there. They're not frozen or T-pose, they just stand there. 

I DO NOT HAVE FNIS for Creatures (FNIS zoo) installed because Fores keeps saying there isn't one for SE yet. I'm thinking that might be my problem but I'm not sure. I have read other posts that say it works just fine with their set up. So, what else do I need to do?

you need to install fnis creature pack. it's in the fnis optional files.

image.png.cd1bf97c1a1004a2ece761d0021ded7f.png

On 11/27/2020 at 2:52 AM, LaceyFun said:

Wait so @The BatDad1989 you're saying use JContainers SE v4.1.2 and that fixed your issue? Is it possible If I can get a link and a look at your load order?

Yes, use this link: https://github.com/ryobg/jcontainers/releases

Go back one page and you'll see the 4.1.2 release, the new release isn't reading the json files required. Make sure you're over-writing XPMSE with MNC and any other creature mods (ABC etc.). I'm using the latest MNC with the standalone version of CF SSE.

14 hours ago, LaceyFun said:

Can you post your loadorder.txt?

I won't be on my desktop for quite a while. Did you download and replace the new JcontainersVR with the old JContainersVR version? Go into CF in-game after replacing JCVR and re-register mods, make sure you have logging to console enabled in CF. You should be having zero issues if you downgraded the JCVR.

3 hours ago, osculim said:

Can I ask a quick question why should it overwrite xpms. I always thought nothing should overwrite xpms

Well when I have it not overwriting XPMSS horses will crash the game if they get an erection. So that's one reason. Granted, my Load Order could just be that fucked. X3 (Which would probably explain why I keep getting a crash in the start of Bleakfalls Barrow right now although I suspect it's the skeevers doing that even though the dead ones cause no issues.)

1 hour ago, BlunderingFool said:

Well when I have it not overwriting XPMSS horses will crash the game if they get an erection. So that's one reason. Granted, my Load Order could just be that fucked. X3 (Which would probably explain why I keep getting a crash in the start of Bleakfalls Barrow right now although I suspect it's the skeevers doing that even though the dead ones cause no issues.)

Older versions of RaceMenu were known to cause CTD in Bleak Falls Barrow. I had the same problem there, caused by some Draugr. Weird cause and effect, but oh well.

Check it out in the changelog: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=logs

6 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

Older versions of RaceMenu were known to cause CTD in Bleak Falls Barrow. I had the same problem there, caused by some Draugr. Weird cause and effect, but oh well.

Check it out in the changelog: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=logs

Ah is that it? I slipped 0.0.2 versions behind so updated that. I should probably have mentioned it was near the start just after the bandits and dead skeevers, and I'm running in VR. <.=.< Gonna give it a try tomorrow to see if that fixed it, thanks!

Hi,

I play with Aroused Creatures and MNC always erect (since the arousal bugs out quite often and leave the poor creatures without their tools).
Lately after your updates some creatures have mecome invisible when using Always Erect. After 12.3 it was dwarven spider and frost atronach. With 12.5 it is horses and again frost atronach, maybe more.

As i understand it, it is because yo change the name of the meshes now and then. Latest the horse.nif's has been renamed Addon_hores.nif. and frost has been renamed frozt.

I just want you to know. And wish that this could be communicated between you and the author of MNCAE.

And to this, thanks for a marvellous mod :)

16 hours ago, BlunderingFool said:

Ah Ive always had it before never had any cdts etc. So I was just wondering. But alas I moved it behind now. Still working fine.

34 minutes ago, _Sarge_ said:

So I have downloaded everything but when I summon any of my creatures it says to mate but not train so i want to know what I have done wrong. I know it had train in Skyrim but I dont see it in Skyrim SE Any help would be hot.

train and mate are the same thing.

Worth noting, if you're having trouble getting animations to work it could be that when adding a lot of animations with SLAL things can get a bit... confused? I think. Add animations tab-by-tab rather than all at once and it's more reliable. (At least, I find it to be.)

Also it just occurred to me, I would have thought there'd be a slaughterfish unbirth animation by now... I'm not gonna be as callous as to say I'll try it though, considering my last four attempts at animation in anything ended up with squat to show for it after a few hours. <.=.< Animators don't get nearly enough respect.

47 minutes ago, BlunderingFool said:

Also it just occurred to me, I would have thought there'd be a slaughterfish unbirth animation by now

they are far too big to fit inside a human body.

47 minutes ago, BlunderingFool said:

considering my last four attempts at animation in anything ended up with squat to show for it after a few hours

my first animation (dragon self suck) took days to make.....thank fuck i started with dragons and not werewolves.