More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

My dragons dont have penises, so far its the only creature ive seen that has this problem.

Ive set the arousal threshold to 0 and ive tried re-registering all mods in creature framework mcm, but the issue persists.

Are there supposed to be dragon dicks in this version of more nasty critters?

Also, is this mod suppose to have its own mcm menu?

12 minutes ago, Jeremieg said:

My dragons dont have penises, so far its the only creature ive seen that has this problem.

Ive set the arousal threshold to 0 and ive tried re-registering all mods in creature framework mcm, but the issue persists.

Are there supposed to be dragon dicks in this version of more nasty critters?

Also, is this mod suppose to have its own mcm menu?

For the Dragom meshes it is better to use The horny creatures of Skyrim pack. And it has no MCM, the meshes are contoled by Creature Framework, and the anims in SLAL.

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

For the Dragom meshes it is better to use The horny creatures of Skyrim pack. And it has no MCM, the meshes are contoled by Creature Framework, and the anims in SLAL.

It still doesn't work with horny creatures

48 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

did you go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods"?

yes, and when i look in the creature tab, the mod is indeed selected for all the dragon species.

btw i dont have any other mods that affects dragons before somebody asks

1 hour ago, Jeremieg said:

yes, and when i look in the creature tab, the mod is indeed selected for all the dragon species.

btw i dont have any other mods that affects dragons before somebody asks

actually it only seems to work proprely with giants (which was the first ive tried) 

Draughs arent working and trolls do change meshe but they dont have erections

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any success converting the German Shepherd nude mesh (Shepherd.nif) from Hentai Creatures to SSE?

In the current converted version the sheath mesh is displaced quite significantly and I've not had any success converting the oldrim version myself. Either the mesh is displaced again or the nif causes CTD.

HI all.

Ok a few little things that i hope i can get help with. 

I have notcied that a few creatures/animals have no genitals and yet they are listed as MNC in my CF menu. For example Elk. CF shows Elk to be using MNC. yet when a elk tried to get it on in the game it was doing all the right animations but genital-less. I tried re-registering CF and also started again on a skyrim restart but elk just wont show genitals!

I also have found that my werewolves are acting a little odd. When they are passive and not aroused they seem to have a small human-like penis. then as they get aroused via Aroused Creatures mod, they suddenly sprout a canine erect penis ( which oddly is a glossy black). I believe CF shows Werewolves also as MNC. I do have Moonlight tales but as far as i am aware that mod has no sexual attachments.

rabbits also acting odd. I have Billys animations installed and registered and its showing as active in the loader mod, Sexlab and also Aroused Creatures. there are 2 animations. a rabbit ( missionary) and a rabbit( facefuck) anim. The rabbits run up to me all aroused and eager then just sit there. No animations prompts via sexlab, nothing. They apprach and even follow and show little erect cute mesh penis's but they just wont trigger the rabbit anims. :(

I am also finding there werewolves are STILL aggresive even though i am now a werewolf vis Moonlight tales and the companions story and i DO have wolkin alliance set to ON in the MLT menu. ( i know this isnt exactly relative to MNC but curious if anyone reading has had this issue. got attacked by werewolf savages :( ...)

My issue is pretty much the same as everyone else's; animations for the creatures I enabled works but lacking genitals. I had my dragonborne get assaulted by a giant but there were no genitals. Animation played 100% just no penis. Only this tiny nub...Also CF doesn't appear in the menu for me. I installed everything correctly. I'm reading these replies about them having the CF menu and able to edit the penises for creatures where's I don't. Animation and initiations all work but no penis. Is this an issue for only the humanoid creatures? I saw a penis on a wolf but I won't have my character do it with animals. Only the humanoid creatures like giants, werewolves, gargoyles, trolls, etc. I don't have many nor major mods installed that could be conflicting. Besides the sexlab and defeat mods, the other mods I have are just armors. Could someone help me with this glitch? 

On 6/22/2018 at 2:07 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Has anyone had any success converting the German Shepherd nude mesh (Shepherd.nif) from Hentai Creatures to SSE?

In the current converted version the sheath mesh is displaced quite significantly and I've not had any success converting the oldrim version myself. Either the mesh is displaced again or the nif causes CTD.

try deleting the "BSInvMarker", i don't know why it's there in the first place but it's using the same name as one of the nodes (so i'm guessing it could be causing a problem).

9 hours ago, sophiextime said:

I have notcied that a few creatures/animals have no genitals and yet they are listed as MNC in my CF menu. For example Elk. CF shows Elk to be using MNC. yet when a elk tried to get it on in the game it was doing all the right animations but genital-less. I tried re-registering CF and also started again on a skyrim restart but elk just wont show genitals!

you probably have Immersive Creatures installed.

10 hours ago, sophiextime said:

I also have found that my werewolves are acting a little odd. When they are passive and not aroused they seem to have a small human-like penis. then as they get aroused via Aroused Creatures mod, they suddenly sprout a canine erect penis ( which oddly is a glossy black). I believe CF shows Werewolves also as MNC. I do have Moonlight tales but as far as i am aware that mod has no sexual attachments.

sounds like the Moonlight werewolves are trying to use SOS but MNC/CF is interfering with it, turn one or the other off in there mcm.

i don't know what the black dick is all about, it sounds like vertex color thing.

rabbits also acting odd. I have Billys animations installed and registered and its showing as active in the loader mod, Sexlab and also Aroused Creatures. there are 2 animations. a rabbit ( missionary) and a rabbit( facefuck) anim. The rabbits run up to me all aroused and eager then just sit there. No animations prompts via sexlab, nothing. They apprach and even follow and show little erect cute mesh penis's but they just wont trigger the rabbit anims. :(

have you re-registered the animations?, is JContainers up to date?

do the animations work if you use matchmaker?

I am also finding there werewolves are STILL aggresive even though i am now a werewolf vis Moonlight tales and the companions story and i DO have wolkin alliance set to ON in the MLT menu. ( i know this isnt exactly relative to MNC but curious if anyone reading has had this issue. got attacked by werewolf savages :( ...)

i have no clue on that one.

5 hours ago, SilvioCantor said:

My issue is pretty much the same as everyone else's; animations for the creatures I enabled works but lacking genitals. I had my dragonborne get assaulted by a giant but there were no genitals. Animation played 100% just no penis. Only this tiny nub...Also CF doesn't appear in the menu for me. I installed everything correctly. I'm reading these replies about them having the CF menu and able to edit the penises for creatures where's I don't. Animation and initiations all work but no penis. Is this an issue for only the humanoid creatures? I saw a penis on a wolf but I won't have my character do it with animals. Only the humanoid creatures like giants, werewolves, gargoyles, trolls, etc. I don't have many nor major mods installed that could be conflicting. Besides the sexlab and defeat mods, the other mods I have are just armors. Could someone help me with this glitch? 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

@MadMansGun

Thank you for your responses. You always reply promptly and helpfully. :)

I dont use Immersive Creatures at all at the momentin my SE game, mostly because i dont think yet that there is any support via LL for it as of yet. Plus i dont have a super powerful PC and i think in Oldrim when i had a lot of mods, Immersive Creatures was pretty heavy on my game. But i do have both Creature Framework and More Nasty critters correctly installed and running just fine. I do have schlongs on almost all other animals and creatures and the CF menu lists every animal and has MNC as the chosen schlong for each, even the Elk. So i was surprised when the elk had nothing showing no matter how many times i reset CF. Weird. Other animals seem fine, even the rabbits that wont hump me have a schlong lmao.

Do you suggest i use Immersive Creatures SE from Nexus and the wait for a Loverslab adult support SE for it?

The moonlight Tales issue i do think is what your saying even though i didnt know that moonlight tales even has any scripts that try to use SOS. Should i deactivate/uncheck any schlong in SOS related to a werewolf and just let CF use MNC for it? or visa versa?

As far as the rabbit thing, well i cant get Matchmaker to work at all in my game. i dont use SL lite. i use the full sexlab so thats why i think. i cant find a full sexlab version of matchmaker to try. The carnival matcher mod also at the moment only works with Sexlab lite. so i am a bit stuck there. The rabbits have schlongs but dont animate or attempt to have sex, yet follow me so closely like it wants to, yet ironically the Elk in the game will animate and attempt sex but have no schlongs  haha. ( facepalms)

( oh and i think i fixed the aggressive issue i had with wolfkin in Moonlite tales. At the moment that mod has no MCM so all changes have to be done via a ring you wear and then you get a very minimal menu pop up. i had not correctly chosen for the mod to make all wolf kind allinance. i have now and the wolves seem passive to me)

Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Do you suggest i use Immersive Creatures SE from Nexus and the wait for a Loverslab adult support SE for it?

NOOOOOO NOOO NOOOO NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DONT DO THAT! stay away from IC until bad dog ports his mod for it.

installing IC will make things MUCH worse without BD's mod.

are you sure it's not a female elk??

The moonlight Tales issue i do think is what your saying even though i didnt know that moonlight tales even has any scripts that try to use SOS. Should i deactivate/uncheck any schlong in SOS related to a werewolf and just let CF use MNC for it? or visa versa?

the scripts (or whatever it is) are on SOS'es side, it can add dicks to any werewolf (as far as i know)

CF hates MLT, so turning off the CF werewolves and using SOS would probably be better.

As far as the rabbit thing, well i cant get Matchmaker to work at all in my game. i dont use SL lite. i use the full sexlab so thats why i think. i cant find a full sexlab version of matchmaker to try. The carnival matcher mod also at the moment only works with Sexlab lite. so i am a bit stuck there. The rabbits have schlongs but dont animate or attempt to have sex, yet follow me so closely like it wants to, yet ironically the Elk in the game will animate and attempt sex but have no schlongs  haha. ( facepalms)

use the old 32bit matchmaker, apparently it works as is in SE.

11 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

NOOOOOO NOOO NOOOO NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DONT DO THAT! stay away from IC until bad dog ports his mod for it.

installing IC will make things MUCH worse without BD's mod.

are you sure it's not a female elk??

the scripts (or whatever it is) are on SOS'es side, it can add dicks to any werewolf (as far as i know)

CF hates MLT, so turning off the CF werewolves and using SOS would probably be better.

use the old 32bit matchmaker, apparently it works as is in SE.

Thank you again :)

as far as the elk and its gender, i just guessed sexlab tagged every animal as male ( or at least i had hoped it would). is there a way in any specific part of Sexlab MCM  that will make all animals set as male so that i get no issue of things not activating or appearing?

I will definately heed your warning and hold on Immersive Creatures until a stable and working version of IC support is out. :)

As far as matchmaker, i just go to the regular Skyrim adult mods thread and install the latest oldrim version manually into MO2? sweet :) i do like having that mod for those moments.

and i will deacivate the MNC option for any genitals for werewolves  in the CF menu so that SOS applies them.

Thank you for your help MMG ;)

27 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

as far as the elk and its gender, i just guessed sexlab tagged every animal as male ( or at least i had hoped it would). is there a way in any specific part of Sexlab MCM  that will make all animals set as male so that i get no issue of things not activating or appearing?

the male elk is the one with the moose horns.

if it has moose horns but no balls then something is defiantly wrong somewhere, because it should still have balls even if CF craps out.

27 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

Thank you for your help MMG ;)

it's only help if things start working.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

try deleting the "BSInvMarker", i don't know why it's there in the first place but it's using the same name as one of the nodes (so i'm guessing it could be causing a problem). 

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately that doesn't appear to be the issue.

I also tried loading up the mesh in to Blender using the latest import tools but it's just crashing out on me when I try to make changes.

Only advice I can give for those who want to use the GSD is to remove the sheath branch in NifSkope until there is a way to fix it or someone who knows more than me about editing meshes can create a new one.

24 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately that doesn't appear to be the issue.

I also tried loading up the mesh in to Blender using the latest import tools but it's just crashing out on me when I try to make changes.

Only advice I can give for those who want to use the GSD is to remove the sheath branch in NifSkope until there is a way to fix it or someone who knows more than me about editing meshes can create a new one.

how about theses ones, do they port any better?:

Shepherd.nif

ShepherdHard.nif

Nice conversion thanks!

I see that SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll is still included, but it will not work with SSE SKSE64 as it was written for Oldrim SKSE which is 32 bit dll file?

No matter, with SexLab 1.63 and MadMansGun's updates to MNC it's hardly needed anyway.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

how about theses ones, do they port any better?:

Shepherd.nif

ShepherdHard.nif

Ah, I see what you're doing there: using NifSkope 1 to copy the sheath branch from the dog to the GSD. The ShepherdHard.nif is actually fine in the current conversion it's just the unaroused Shepherd.nif that causes problems.

Your Shepherd.nif converts fine but it's missing textures (fixable) and the fur crest mesh on neck and legs (named Canine_RBackleg2_1 in the nif I'm looking at). I was able to replicate your process but since it has to use the dog textures for the sheath it doesn't look great:

Shepherd.nif

Pity NifSkope 2 doesn't support translating skinned meshes yet, this could be fixed so easily.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Ah, I see what you're doing there: using NifSkope 1 to copy the sheath branch from the dog to the GSD. The ShepherdHard.nif is actually fine in the current conversion it's just the unaroused Shepherd.nif that causes problems.

Your Shepherd.nif converts fine but it's missing textures (fixable) and the fur crest mesh on neck and legs (named Canine_RBackleg2_1 in the nif I'm looking at). I was able to replicate your process but since it has to use the dog textures for the sheath it doesn't look great:

Shepherd.nif

Pity NifSkope 2 doesn't support translating skinned meshes yet, this could be fixed so easily.

ah right the textures, i updated HC for SLE and i changed them:

"Data\textures\hentaicreatures\Shepherd\"

Shepherd_penis.dds

Shepherd.dds

Shepherd_n.dds

i removed that mesh because the Shepherd's texture is lacking the alpha needed to make it's edges transparent like the wolf and husky textures do (adding the NiAlphaProperty does nothing), it looked fuck ugly to me.

21 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

ah right the textures, i updated HC for SLE and i changed them:

"Data\textures\hentaicreatures\Shepherd\"

Shepherd_penis.dds

Shepherd.dds

Shepherd_n.dds

i removed that mesh because the Shepherd's texture is lacking the alpha needed to make it's edges transparent like the wolf and husky textures do (adding the NiAlphaProperty does nothing), it looked fuck ugly to me. 

Awesome, thanks!

Well, that GSD model is as old as the hills and looks it. But as far as variety goes we've not got much to work with right now. Even the current dog replacers on Nexus are basically just re-textures. Does giving a husky model a GSD colour scheme make it a GSD?

Maybe someone will port the new Dog Meat model from FO4.

9 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Maybe someone will port the new Dog Meat model from FO4.

sadly we can't do that:

3. We may be an adult-oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

i have a deathclaw i can't upload because of that.