More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Gaaarghhgg. Appearantly, while fiddling with turning the mods off and on again, Vortex disabled some of the plugins... Feeling stupid now. But I still only managed to get non-aroused dicks, no matter what. I also looked at the debug output in the console, it does start and end "OnUpdate", but it still isn't changing the schlong

So I have a clean copy of MNC SE 12.3 and Hentai Creatures 12.1 (plugins are still form 43). MNC is overwriting the latest XPMSSE, and I have BakaFactory's ABC overwriting MNC SE 12.3 and XPMSSE.

I did my normal setup for a new game, but after re-registering all mods in the new CF, none of the ABC options showed up for creatures like they do for the CreatureFramework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE.

Here are the steps I followed:

1. Start new game. Wait for all mods to load, then leave ASLAL cell by choosing "camping in the woods" option for vanilla-esque start. Head into the cave for smaller cell when setting up mods.

2. Open MCM and setup SexLab. Close MCM while it installs. After it finishes, reopen SexLab MCM and Turn on Creature Animations.

3. Go to SLAL MCM.

3a. Un-register all animations.

3b. Reset SexLab Registry.

3c. Reload JSON Data.

3d. Enable all animations. Make sure counts don't exceed SexLab max.

3e. Register all animations.

4. Go to CreatureFramework MCM.

4a. Re-register all mods.

4b. Close MCM and wait for CF to finish reloading JSON data.

4c. Once finished, open up CF MCM and go to Creatures tab.

After those steps, I've always seen the Animal Beast Cocks (ABC) schlongs show up as options for a number of creatures.

With the new CF, none of them show up. Only Horny Creatures of Skyrim and MoreNastyCritters schlongs.

Any ideas?

24 minutes ago, T-lam said:

As far I know you need animations ABC flagged

Can you clarify what you mean? ABC doesn't have any animations. It only has one installer, and the only options are HDT-SMP and some texture replacements for Rieklings and wolves. I ran FNIS right after I was done with finishing my mod list and building bashed patch.

EDIT: I see what you mean. I need packs with ABC-supported animations. I have plenty. Latest Billyy, Anub, and Baka (latest from their Patreon's if they have one).

3 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

Can you clarify what you mean? ABC only has one installer. and the only options are HDT-SMP and some texture replacements for Rieklings and wolves. I ran FNIS right after I was done with finishing my mod list and building bashed patch.

Spoiler

ABC.thumb.jpg.d6735bbb7b96452186391c0e627addc7.jpg

animations like those

11 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

So I have a clean copy of MNC SE 12.3 and Hentai Creatures 12.1 (plugins are still form 43). MNC is overwriting the latest XPMSSE, and I have BakaFactory's ABC overwriting MNC SE 12.3 and XPMSSE.

I did my normal setup for a new game, but after re-registering all mods in the new CF, none of the ABC options showed up for creatures like they do for the CreatureFramework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE.

Here are the steps I followed:

1. Start new game. Wait for all mods to load, then leave ASLAL cell by choosing "camping in the woods" option for vanilla-esque start. Head into the cave for smaller cell when setting up mods.

2. Open MCM and setup SexLab. Close MCM while it installs. After it finishes, reopen SexLab MCM and Turn on Creature Animations.

3. Go to SLAL MCM.

3a. Un-register all animations.

3b. Reset SexLab Registry.

3c. Reload JSON Data.

3d. Enable all animations. Make sure counts don't exceed SexLab max.

3e. Register all animations.

4. Go to CreatureFramework MCM.

4a. Re-register all mods.

4b. Close MCM and wait for CF to finish reloading JSON data.

4c. Once finished, open up CF MCM and go to Creatures tab.

After those steps, I've always seen the Animal Beast Cocks (ABC) schlongs show up as options for a number of creatures.

With the new CF, none of them show up. Only Horny Creatures of Skyrim and MoreNastyCritters schlongs.

Any ideas?

Reposting with an update. I may have missed something that ... well, I expected would update on the Nexus... but .... JContainers SE received an update for SKSE 2.0.19 ... but only on GitHub. https://github.com/ryobg/jcontainers/releases Not sure if this is the problem though, but I was led to check for it when the MNC install guide mentioned to try reinstalling JContainers if mods aren't registering. I checked the posts for the Nexus page, and many are mentioning 4.1.12 no longer working in SE. 4.1.13 is on the GitHub.

EDIT: It would seem that didn't fix anything. I'm also producing this issue on CF 1.1.0-pre2A-SE now, though. Which seems strange.

18 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

EDIT: It would seem that didn't fix anything. I'm also producing this issue on CF 1.1.0-pre2A-SE now, though. Which seems strange.

https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases

Release jcontainers 2.0.1.9

I did not test it yet.

Do not use. It kills the sound for the entire game. I'd wait until that nasty bug gets ironed out and it's uploaded to Nexus...  unless you enjoy playing with zero audio that is

Nomkaz in conversion tracking

4 hours ago, T-lam said:

I did not test it yet.

Do not use. It kills the sound for the entire game. I'd wait until that nasty bug gets ironed out and it's uploaded to Nexus...  unless you enjoy playing with zero audio that is

I've been using it the last few hours with no audio issues whatsoever. ?

Does MNC SE support Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures SE?

None of the creatures from IC (e.g. the Feral Ice Wolf, or any of the IC troll varieties) have genitals, and no amount of fiddling with CF fixes it. The IC creatures show up in CF's MCM, but they don't get applied ingame. 

Strange, I'm using this for SkyrimVR, everything works except the JSON files in "Data/creatures.d" do not parse. This leads to them having the sheathes but no erections.

- I get the error message "CF JSON File MNC.json creature X is missing its race or race name" (where X is a number from 0 to 163), which means that either raceForm = none or raceName = "". However, looking at the array (below), they are present.

- I get this message for all the other .json files in creatures.d.

- I have tried editing the case of RaceName to raceName but neither seem to "work".

- I am letting the MNC skeletons override the XPMSE skeletons.

- Yes, I have JContainers installed and never had any issues with other mods requiring it.

Anyone have any ideas?

The array looks like this:

{
    "modID""MNC",
    "ModName""More Nasty Critters",
    "creatures": [{
            "skinName""Draugr 0",
            "normalArmor"null,
            "arousedArmor""__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x12cd",
            "raceForm""__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xd53",
            "RaceName""Draugr",
            "skinForm""__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x16ee3"
        },
        //etc
}
On 10/11/2020 at 7:26 AM, XenoDrake said:
On 10/11/2020 at 3:11 AM, T-lam said:
  On 9/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, T-lam said:

I did not test it yet.

I've been using it the last few hours with no audio issues whatsoever. ?

there is a new one here, number differs from the one of gifthub.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

15 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

It is looking for the data in the file Skyrim.esm and in there it looks for the ID ending in d53.

With Xedit you can verify whether the Draugr race does have this ID in your Skyrim.esm. Maybe Skyrim VR is different?

Unfortunately, it's the same ([00] Skyrim.esm (B5145F66) \ Race \ 00000D53 <DraugrRace>).

Edit: Appreciate the reply, though.

On 10/16/2020 at 5:58 PM, 1xyzzyx1 said:

Unfortunately, it's the same ([00] Skyrim.esm (B5145F66) \ Race \ 00000D53 <DraugrRace>).

Edit: Appreciate the reply, though.

You should be using the Creature Framework 1.1.0pre2A, not the one that came with MNC SE. That build is broken. MadMansGun removed it in the recent 12.3A LE again, due to constant issue reports. 12.3A hasn't been ported to the SE build by Pfiffy yet, so you might have the broken build of CF. Make sure to overwrite MNC SE with Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A SE.

Also don't use Animal SOS if you're using BakaFactory's ABC. They are no longer compatible with more recent ABC skeleton updates. And make sure to follow the troubleshooting steps in the MNC guide. There's specific things you should be doing after a new game or adding more animations.

The most critical step is reregistering mods in the CF MCM.

34 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

You should be using the Creature Framework 1.1.0pre2A, not the one that came with MNC SE. That build is broken. MadMansGun removed it in the recent 12.3A LE again, due to constant issue reports. 12.3A hasn't been ported to the SE build by Pfiffy yet, so you might have the broken build of CF. Make sure to overwrite MNC SE with Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A SE.

Also don't use Animal SOS if you're using BakaFactory's ABC. They are no longer compatible with more recent ABC skeleton updates. And make sure to follow the troubleshooting steps in the MNC guide. There's specific things you should be doing after a new game or adding more animations.

The most critical step is reregistering mods in the CF MCM.

I've tried both CF 1.1.0pre2A and the one that comes with MNC SE to no avail. When using CF 1.1.0pre2A, it doesn't seem to want to parse the .jsons either, however, I had to enable debug to console feature to see this. I've dumped info below, showing that the mods themselves show up but the skins & races parts of the array seem to still be empty, even after reregistering mods in the CF MCM.

I don't think it will be much help but here's what the array looks like:

https://pastebin.com/raw/79V7PFux

52 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

no it was removed because some people have problems with it, many others do not, i'm still using 2.0.1.

and the problem 1xyzzyx1 is having is something different, it's probably jcontainers itself that is fucked up in some way.

59 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

mnc's skeletons are compatible with both mods (but the spiders in the asos sse port are broken)

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no it was removed because some people have problems with it, many others do not, i'm still using 2.0.1.

and the problem 1xyzzyx1 is having is something different, it's probably jcontainers itself that is fucked up in some way.

mnc's skeletons are compatible with both mods (but the spiders in the asos sse port are broken)

So we should load MNC after sos and abc?